Which Non-Human Female Characters from Holla Forums related media are you fond of?

Which Non-Human Female Characters from Holla Forums related media are you fond of?

Mrs. Brisby, not only does she go through everything that happens in Secret of Nimh simply for the sake of her children making her one of the best mothers in /co related media. But she does it all while knowing she's completely out of her element, she knows she's just a tiny mouse but despite her timidity, despite her fear she presses on anyways for the ones she loves.

If it were released today robin hood would be accused as being patriarchal as fuck. Despite the fact that she was ready to fall on Prince John's sword to save Robin.

They should have kept the original ending where she drags Robin to safety and gets attacked by the sheriff.

I blame her for introducing me to the fetish for christmas cakes office ladies

Minerva Mink: If you were a kid any you saw Minerva in Animaniacs not only did you probably fall for her beautiful singing voice but you also probably fell for her curves. Minerva was all about sensuality and the Animaniacs pulled her off perfectly.

Julie Bruin: Pic related isn't the only reason I'm into this feisty girl. she only shows up for one episode of Tiny Toons but she left a lasting impression on the cartoon community with her perky attitude and fun-loving demeanor.

Don't forget great tits.

I don't even watch wakfu

YOWZA

Now that's some vocal talent.

stealth furry thread?

good. don't.
french are shit

Considering someone brought up Minnie Mouse, everyone here is in complete agreement about what Disney was trying to do with Zootopia right?

emphasis on trying.
I feel no attraction to those CGI abominations.
Give me any day

Nope, posting best girls

Your first pic convinced me.

Now who is that in 2 & 3?

Pixie something

I'll never understand the appeal of small animal girls. Like what? Do you imagine yourself shrunk so you can be with them?

With examples like Penelope or Freya they're human sized despite being rodent anthros.

Why is Human Male/Non-Human Female top tier? Yet also exceedingly rare?

because it's impractical and creates no offspring
interspecies is heresy

I've always assumed general size change. Though remaining to scale could be adorable/hilarious.

It got a lot of stigma because of DA.

Duck Dodgers confirmed as Alpha

Never heard about that one. It does sound like a better scene than him just miraculously dodging a bunch of arrows after jumping from a considerable height into a river.

The size difference can work.

Dude SPOILER THAT!!!

Spoiler that shit nig.

Not all of us like furries.

The popular cliche dictates that during such couplings the offspring comes out like this:

- Human Male like the father
- Non-Human Female like the mother

The offspring does gain traits from both parents (like hair or eye color), but their species are defined by their sex.

To be fair, she does NOT look as good and cute in Great Mouse Detective compared to this fanart.

iunno bout that

Olivia is Cute!
CUTE!

See, in the movie she looks muggier. In the fanart she looks sharper and cleaner.

Demona, she's the one that got me into scalies.

Can someone tell me who the mousette with the red bow in her fur is? I can't figure out who she is no matter where I look.

There isn't nearly enough of this fetish

Agreed.

yeah, maybe in 2008

Then again, there aren't nearly enough cute mice girls or boys
that fad really dropped after the, what, mid 90's?

Zootopia essentially re-started interest in anthros. And people are hungry for a sequel. Ironically I don't think any female in Zootopia is attractive given they're drawn in a gender ambiguous manner. For instance Judy Hopps just "barely" has the feminine eyelashes.

Dude, Judy has killer hips, and check out her mum too. Her boobs are nice too.

True, size difference especially mouse/fairy size is sadly a rarity these days.

any good sexy fairies at all are rare
I'm talking real fairies, not little disney princesses with wings

how elastic is her womb
i have a thing for size difference