Disdain for Plebs
Crusader Girl
Sargon
Milo
Black Pigeon Speaks
Rebel Media
The Rest

Not left enough for you, boi?

Murdoch Murdoch may not be the "worst" but he's definitely the cringiest.

If Crowder counts as alt-right then i vote him.

does Milo even have a youtube channel?

I'm not sure if it's "alt" enough, but Prager U.

Since when is Sargon alt right? He's fairly centralist. Yeah he makes a lot of anti-SJW videos and anti-muslim videos, but he also gets pretty pissed when British politicians try to privatize the NHS and such and he's made several videos on racial differences being class based and not genetic based.

youtube.com/channel/UC0aVoboXBUx2-tVIWHc3W2Q

yeah but he's been going back on some of his views to pander to his viewerbase

does he make you feel insecure about youself you fat virgin fuck?

Steven Crowder is fat tho.

People who are NOT alt-right:
Milo Yinpoplous: faggot provocateur
Steven Crowder: neo-conservative Israel shill and a "comedian"
Ben Shapiro: neo-conservative, Israel shill and an actual jew
Sargon of Akkad: "centrist" liberal, probably social democrat, who built his entire channel around bashing tumblr feminists and scam artists like Anita Sarkesian.
Anyone else?

Like what? I think Sargon has been fairly consistent in his bashing of tumblr feminists. That's the only thing he did correctly. He has no ideology, he just like to make fun of people with cognitive disonance and who use doublethink. He also like to strawman a lot sometimes tbh.

go away carl

Paul Jospeh Watson and his VERY annoying INFLECTION on every other WORD

Oh yes, he's also another neocon shill tbh. He tries to shill for libertarians too, but they're basically hidden neocons so it doesn't matter.

He fucking shouts so constantly and annoying. He's another neoliberal.

Ya, I'm failing to see differance between neo-liberal and neo-conservatives anymore, tbh.

In an extremely simplistic way, neoliberalism means privatization where as neoconservatism means promoting U.S. intervention to spread things like "Western values" and "democracy"

sargon's belief in evopsych easily marks him out as being retarded though.

What's wrong with Evolutionary psychology? How is that not related to process of evolution that is undergoing as we speak?

Evolutionary psychology isn't inherently bad; it's just that it's a relatively new field and thus alt-right retards like to misrepresent it because muh heritage.

Well, everything can be misused if you want to misuse it. Just like statistics…
Btw, Gad Saad is a very good guy that deals with evopsych.
youtube.com/watch?v=K_ytuWSnc9I

ideology at its finest

holy shit he's so retarded

saad is pinker tier
and attracts retards who buy into cultural marxism

i'd prefer to have a sundowner body tbh

Holy shit why are these alt right fucks always so into ridioulusly hypermasculine stuff
(while at the same time being thin as shit…)

Quite a few of them are actually gays.

Phobia of emasculation to the exclusion of any reason, perhaps caused by some american shit in the 1990's?

This is correct and I say that as an alt-right conservative. There's a bunch of cucks in the alt-right who are mostly libertarian leaning and believe that everything that went wrong with politics, went wrong because women are allowed to vote.

Sargon is a liberal who forgot that it's the current year, he isn't even right-wing.

Someone should ask them how they feel about the Islamic far right trying to colonize Europe.

Well, when your ideology's main form of recruitment is maymays, don't expect much consistency here.

He lacks any actual political convictions, he just likes feeling smart.

BSP by a fucking landslide.

Not even an Anfem here, but holy fucking shit.

underrated comment

Oh my god those opinions gave me cancer

kys prickly

so how's the ban evasion treating you?

tbh that is a nice body, but Crowder is shit.
However, Crowder never mentioned that Steven Armstrong is enhanced by nanomachines.

If you perm Muke you will be my hero!

None.
Rightists don't exist. Whenever you see someone spouting rightist ideas it's actually just an edgy contrarian kid and not real.
I bet hitler didn't even existed.

It's an edit fam, the original tweet was some russian bodybuilder.

dont need to be anfem to call out actual hatred of women

That's true only for meme-right on Holla Forums, conservatives are very much real.