TRS CAPITULATED TO Holla Forums

Mission accomplished, we won. TRS shills will now stay on their own shitty invite-only super secret freemasonic-esque faggot forum. At first they were laughing while shilling us, now they're not laughing any longer.

THEY'RE NOT LAUGHING NOW.

Other urls found in this thread:

sportscrunch.in
archive.is/7tYvz
reddit.com/r/altright/comments/5mkfs1/the_daily_shoah_119_just_anotherhate_crime/
archive.fo/Hse2L
twitter.com/natfuturist
therightstuff.biz/2017/01/07/the-border-mindset/
reddit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They capitulated to antifa, the fucking cowards.

I hope you're right but so far it doesn't look that way. Keep a close watch on the number of active users for the next 48 hours.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, his "I was banned for being a TRS shill but I didn't do anything to deserved it wow what a mystery" story doesn't remotely check out.

Not trusting this namefag for a second.

LONG LIVE RED ANONS UNITED AND FREEEE!!

U N D E F E A T E D L A S T B O S S

Yeah you're red all right.

AntiFa doesn't even have a sizeable online presence. You're insane, Goon.

Now, some may say we need the higher ups to apologise, but I think accepting Lothar's capitulation is the better alternative.

Just keep an eye out for shilling, and bear >>>/trs/ in mind if they pull something again. If they do, there won't be a TRS left to apologise.

Also remember that there's a lot of third party instigators involved and that unique IP's tallies the UIP over the last 72 hours rather than 48.

Good.

Oh well. You can't take a shit in the woods now-a-days without helping somebody you don't want to.

Goon kys, we're coming for you next after the 20'th.

TRS' Ghoul is AntiFa.

Sweet.

Horse shit and you know it.

Goons, Antifa, TRS, what's the difference? They all have stakes in one another.

BAT DICKS AND TRANS CHICKS BTFO

He apparently capitulated and sold out like a bitch, but that hardly makes him one of them.

Cry more, your Ghoul attends that Nebraska campus and AntiFa recruited him. He's a mole at best, and a fair representation of TRS at worst.

First CTR then TRS
Shills on both sides BTFO by Holla Forums

Reading through it all it was actually a quite standup thing for Lothar to do. he's still a niggerfaggot though.

FUCK LETTING UP I WANT TO SEE SVEN DEAD!

SWAT THESE NAMEFAGS ASHES AND ECHOES MOTHERFUCKERS!

Hey guys Mike Enoch here.

This guy doesn't represent TRS. I just wanted to let you know that POL is for faggots.

You at /Pol are just a bunch of cucks and we won't stop shilling until you dox us all.

Eat dick :P

C E L E B R A T I O N
E
L
E
B
R
A
T
I
O
N

Care to prove me wrong? Either way, AntiFa is next after this TRS fiasco.

link?

Good, now faggots can stop posting "8/pol/ is dying" blackpill threads.

Fuck that, we're done. We got our apology and that's it. If they fuck up again there won't be any leadership to apologize to us.

Well I'd say that it's basically over now, hell, why not just go after antifa now? It's always a good time to go after antifa.

Posted on Leddit too.

https:// www.reddit.com/r/altright/comments/5mlyfn/Holla Forums_and_trs/dc4wifk/

Holla Forums has defeated the eternal TRSfag. Can we make anime real next?

Except /baphomet/ has easy to read posts describing how they doxed them. Antifa didn't leak the info.

>reddit spacing
Nice bait, faggot. I almost fell for it.

Because the faggot you are talking to IS antifa.

fuck these autistic niggers

WE DID IT REDDIT

You didn't defeat us.

We always shilled here and will always shill here.

We have 200 people shilling in this thread right now. This guy doesn't speak for us at TRS.

This will end when only when you dox us all. /POL IS FOR FAGGOTS

Why don't we continue the war momentum but go after leftists, Goons, actual Antifa, ect…?

I mean what else do we have to do before the inauguration?

OPERATION: LONG KNIVE - COMPLETE

OPERATION: BARBAROSSA A GO

thanks

Now they just moved those threads onto Reddit.

It's hilarious seeing all the "I use to use 8/pol/ but anonymity is just bad we should all go to TRS" posts, and knowing that they can't help but shill themselves. The dox must continue until they learn. I got banned from leddit for being a "Holla Forums shill".

WE CANT STOP UNTIL THEY'RE FUCKING DEAD!

WHY ARE YOU CUCKING OUT!?!

Reminder that antifa doxes are up. I'm working on doxing a few myself.

Stay mad forever faggots, can't wait for when you all do this again in 2 months.

You fags are royally screwing up this horrible excuse of an apology.

We're doing it right now /Pol faggot.

Come and get us. FAGS

t. antifa

As a sign that I accept the apology, I have ddonged antifa in good gesture.

can any mole post more (new) butthurt screencaps? this shit is nourishing.

GTFO TRShill

NO FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING TRAITOR!
SEE THIS THROUGH TO THE END!
THERE HAS TO BE HOT LEAD FLYING THROUGH THEIR HOUSES!

Go home TRSodomite

nope, antifa is next. I already accepted the apology.

I wonder how it feels to lose so hard :^)

Hello fellow 8skin

I mean you keep doing that, that's a good thing. In the meantime we'll keep on TRS.

noice

They've been getting too balsy as a result of this. We must show them that we will give them the same treatment.

Do you seriously believe that anyone buys your antifa bullshit?

You didn't defeat us because all you guys at POL are limp-dicks. Haha! :P

We at TRS won't stop shilling here until you dox us all. FAGS

This, Let's focus our momentum and energy at getting at leftist now since TRShills fucked off into their little hub.

We'll drown em with smug anime and shitpost.

How depressing, back to your "well vetted" hugbox my friend.

I'm starting to wonder if the eternal namefags really do just love losing. They're like the left that way, so I guess we aren't punching right after all.

fucking kill yourself, we're done

I'm talking about antifa you autists

Completely believable, not obvious at all.

He's talking about fucking up Antifa you absolute retard.

I'll stay here to shill and there's nothing you can do about it.

TRS Rules. /POL = CUCKS

I wasn't accusing him of being Antifa, I was asking him if he thinks that he's fooling anyone by blaming Antifa for the TRShilling.

Kill yourself :)

For what purpose

This whole "feud" has stunk to high heaven from the beginning. I think it was goons or JIDF playing both sides against the middle, and every time I saw something like "THE 18TH TRS DOX THREAD!" in the catalog, I'd cringe. Can we please move on to (((bigger problems)))?

Ok, just please do everyone a favor and read the intelligence primer, maybe then you wont let "based jews" in anymore.

Like Bulbasaur?

I think I triggered some antifa fags with my giant ddong
hey guess what, you guys get the TRS treatment now. I demand a #pegglecrew in all of the antifa twitter by the end of the night or you get to move servers behind a cloudflare.

Ok, well now I guess we can move onto fucking with antifas and their handlers.

Like leftist, I want to make leftist upset.

That's kind of what we were already doing with Operation Mogul Fury and RWSS. But we should step it up and ultimately infiltrate and destroy Something Awful

Except all he was saying is lets fuck up Antifa. I wonder who could possibly be opposed to that.

Lothar may regret getting his shit kicked in, but if you check r/AltRight then you'll find that the TRS regular is just as intent on continuing their shit here as ever. Posting on Holla Forums is apparently paramount they say, as they can influence meme production.

So no, I think they still have yet to learn.

good,now maybe you'll stop being a sperg and attacking people who didn't deserve it

We'll fill POL with based Jews because Jews are based.

You at /Pol just yet haven't learned how to be more multicultural. And we at TRS will be resented because of our leading role.

But without that transformation, /POL will not survive.

I'm Mike Enoch, and this forum faggot doens't represent me. You can't defeat us until you DOXX ME! ;P

Please god that is the ultimate prize.

(checcked)

That's it? Man. I'm going to miss these threads. It would have been nice to get the Lothar dump but knowing Bulb is an absolute faggot and SS wife is an ugly troll is enough I suppose. This doesn't change how I personally fell about TRS though. They still need the rope.

sportscrunch.in

Don't worry the fun continues with antifa now

sportscrunch.in

Could be… comfy

What's your IQ? 90 at best?

That's not the real mike Enoch. The actual Mike Enoch begins every sentence with "listen"

Screencaps ?

If I guess which one it is do I get a prize?

Oh, I am well aware. I hope those threads become a stable under a Trump administration.

Reminder that Lothar is in this thread right now. Say hi to him :^)

There have been more mentions of Antifa in the past 3 days than is ever normal, you fucking nigger. It's suspicious as fuck.

TODAY I WILL REMIND THEM

TRS is working with ANTIFA.
TRS is pretending ANTIFA is a common enemy with Holla Forums in order to gain Holla Forums's trust.
TRS wants Holla Forums to move to Endchan, because both TRS and ANTIFA moderate the Holla Forums board.

Because the attack on TRS was conceived, instigated, and orchestrated by leftists, goons, and actual antifa.

The best way to discover the identity of a culprit is to ask this question: who stands to gain? By attacking TRS, antifa gains a victory over their sworn enemies, threatens the livelihoods and families of white people (whom they collectively hate), jeopardizes the future of one of the most successful redpilling sites, and further inflames tensions within the already fractious online right-wing community. By attacing TRS, Holla Forums gains … mollification of egos, I guess. I can't think of anything else.

If anyone can actually offer an explanation of how the cause of NS/WN/whatever was helped by this spergout, I'll be interested to hear it.

Are you just illiterate?

Now THIS makes sense.

That's fine, they aren't responsible for their retards any more than Holla Forums's mods are responible for average anons

Great, more organizing and movement shilling anons. Fucking fail

Holla Forums just doesn't want you here, you try to identify Holla Forums with the Alt Right and Holla Forums is not Alt Right.

WEW
You saw this earlier this week, faggots. Once the goon thread went up, the mods started banning people for being "goon shills." By the end of tonight, they'll start banning everyone besides the actual antifa for being antifa shills.

IT IS LIKELY THAT OP IS (((TRS)))

Even if he isn't, this is no time to celebrate, they actively tried to push 'muh good joos' and faggotry on our board. Retaliation is in order.

What about our mods who erased the antifa dox until they got called out on it ?
Also proof for endchan please, I'd like to know more.

Go back home TRSodomite

Kek. All hail the spiral of purity faggot.

Weird, I'm not Antifa and I haven't gotten banned in the past few days.

WEW

There ate 2 Antifa dox threads up right now.

Yes you are, you faggot piece of shit.

This is the stupidest fucking drama of all time. There wasn't any reason for it all, and it accomplished nothing but dividing two sites with near identical views. It's the same as the Third Reich and the UK people being goaded into the largest war over trifles.

Yeah I know but before they got called out on it, there's a few anons who got b& for posting it.

Hi TRS-kun

Listen, there's objectively nothing you /Pol limpdicks can do to hurt us. We'll continue shilling here all we want :P

You can believe anything you want, that's one of the great things about being human.

That's probably because there's been a flood of retards blaming Antifa for the TRS subversion.

kek go home user, we won

Ok, so it wasn't helped at all, gotcha. It was a useless eruption of malicious infiltrators and useful idiots collaborating.

Quite frankly, yes.

this guy has to be a troll.

This is it. We must destroy this disease that has been eroding the first world from within for so long.
Ignore the D&C shills, it's time for the internet to come together and wipe SA the fuck out like we did to Scientology a decade ago.

Do you have an explanation?

Now we move on to Antifa. Blades are already out, might as well use them.

You know, until this whole thing went down I never really got the disdain for TRS outside of their inability to name the jew and absolute love for niggers, but now I see. You're dumber than the average redditor and probably the average coon. I'm gonna figure out how to get on your 50faggums, just so I can get some good laughs at the expense of subhumans in. It'll replace going to the zoo or driving through shitty neighborhoods.

wat

What exactly have they done, faggot?

Go back to your grids ridden bog TRSodomtie

Unless you are some kind of attention-seeking meta-troll I don't understand what you're doing

The goons that are politically relevant don't even use SA anymore. Haven't for years. Still, no reason to not take out SA…

Is this post performance art?

Are you fucking retarded? Their main show is called THE DAILY SHOAH.

I can only assume that they're the ones who get triggered when the words "Ivanka" and "kikess" are in the same sentence.

Idea against antifas : Operation D.A.R.E
Report all drug users, get as much as possible of these fags jailed.

Never used the site, but I am a bit interested in it now that Holla Forums is solely threads on MSM headlines and e-drama populated by weebfags. The quality threads like self improvement and Reich imagery and weltanschauung get buried while garbage like this lives on. We're no better than cuckchan by this point.

Can we hit Reactionary Jew? His interview started all of this.

TRShills have to go, faggot.

Except that "our" mods are the ones who delete those threads.

fuck you nigger i don't lurk normie spaces. i'm just suprised that the shilling is so blatant.

I know, I know. They've metastasized in reddit and social media years ago. Still, it sends a message if nothing else, and a cult is a cult.

I heard KYAD purged most of the lefty boards (or whatever they call them) on SA with the help of mods recently

All he had to do was shut the fuck up and stop taking the internet so seriously.

Grats on getting your little movement doxed, retard.

Lets just take these things in consideration.

Ghoul is doxed in december.

Ghoul is not smart (showed his face not expecting to get doxed)

Ghoul is amiable to the idea of doxing other WNs (audio of AV wanting to dox IM that has been posted on Holla Forums a bunch)

Ghoul had his information and his family placed on itsgoingdown but later on his family's information was taken down

Ghoul has strange email records discussing doxing with the antifa in question

2-3 weeks later the Holla Forums vs TRS threads appear. They may have started organically but third parties came in at some point.

Things escalate /baph/ gets involved.

Very soon Bulbasaur and Seventhson are doxed. While they may have come to this information independently the dox information of these two were known by Ghoul.

Lastly it seems that Ghoul has not told his family of his terrible secret as there were pictures of them together as of the 28th of december. He would only do this if he thought that antifa would not contact his family. Why would they not do this to harass a WN?

Everything points to ghoul. He is also apparently terrified of getting expelled from university. The antifa who doxed him had the power in this relationship and they got something from it.

This, so much. Anyone who calls out the wrongness of protecting sodomites is called a "spiraller", not to be taken seriously. The beatings continue until morale improves.

Why the quotation marks? The mods are pretty based, banning the shills from a site most people here can no longer stand.

Typo, or someone pretending to know things?

now is the time for antifa, my focus now is them.

Hopefully all this faggotry can end now.

Hey, look, it's this faggot who has no evidence that his claims are true, posting the same story again in a different thread!
Found those links yet?

you will, with time

I know you're bullshitting because I was in a Reich pic thread earlier this afternoon. As for the self improvement/literature threads, blame the mods. We make them, they delete them.

Might have better success saying they're affiliated with ISIS

Kill yourself and die, isn't that what it's called?

Cmon user, go read the intelligence primer, lurk for 2 years and you can stay. You don't even have to register.

Laughably untrue.

That can be used to get them fired, the drug report would be to ensure they never get a job again.

Except we have the thread on /baphomet/ that completely disproves this. Bulbasaur was doxed because he used the same name as his TRS author login as he did his instagram. Sven got doxed because he posted a picture of himself on the TRS forum, which was traced to his band.

links to what weirdo

Is it really accurate to call it doxing when he's the one who was semi-open with his face/info?

If I said Trump lives in Trump Tower would that be doxing?

Interesting how there's been 50x less activity in those threads than there has been in anti-TRS threads. I wonder why that could be? Eh, probably not worth thinking about.

You are fucking insane. How about we kill you instead.

It's called FYAD

Links to the PROOFS? of /baph/ getting Bulbasaur's and Sven's dox from Antifa.

It's almost like people are more interested in getting TRS to fuck off than in dealing with a passive threat like Antifa that has no known history of infiltrating this board, unlike TRS.

TRSODOMITES BTFO

Listen, Mike Enoch here.

We will NEVER EVER stop shilling on /Pol.

Until you DOXX us all, FAGGOTS!

Holy shit I'm retarded

Wow, it's almost like you're retarded.

I'm not going to hack /baph/ for you TRShill. It's Cooper Ward giving information to antifa is all here
archive.is/7tYvz
It's clear that from there it went to /baph/ so they could dox bulbasaur and seventhson almost immediately after they went into the fray.
I know you fucking TRShills are so pathetic that you need to defend your ecelebs but I'm sorry man Ghoul doxed TRS

I think the saddest part is across every TRS thread, all of the obvious newfags are posting things like and
most likely to either post it later on their forums to cry about Holla Forums and beat off about their oppression, or to use as "evidence" that antifa "weally is here" , and it's not their own goddamn fault they got wrecked.

What's your explanation?

calm down kiddo.

So with all the obvious shilling going on ITT, can the feud be back on? Also,

Really makes you think, huh?

In case you missed it due to the shitstorm.
OY VEY ! ISRAELI DIPLOMAT CAUGHT ON CAMERA PLOTTING TO 'TAKE DOWN' UK MPs

Nope, anyone can LARP ads trs

You don't have to "hack" /baphomet/. How they got the information is openly posted right here.
>>>/baphomet/121381
You are trying to D+C a community none of us are a part of. Take it to the TRS forum.

We're on the internet lad, Antifa can't do shit to us.

TRS tried their outreach program, failed, and are now trying to damage control.

As far as I can tell that thread already slid off the catalog. Meanwhile every 3rd Reich thread is stuck at less than 200 replies while a Hitler quote thread sits at merely 40-something replies disgracefully under Holla Forums-TRS shitfest #16.

I don't think I asked you to.
No, that isn't fucking clear at all, that's the point of contention.

Thanks user.

You think /baph/ was able to in hours be able to go through every metal band in new york to find a similar looking image to the one that got posted in the forums??? Ghoul squealed is much more believable

It is perfectly clear. What that user is pushing is false. You can read HOW the /baph/sters got the information in the relevant thread.
>>>/baphomet/121381

b the change you want to seei n bthe bord

No problem

tbh there's only so much you can say about the Third Reich and there are only so many things that Hitler said.
Meanwhile, TRShills refuse to stop giving us quotes.

Where is the proof. It's just the dox. Not how they got the leads that turned into it. It's clear they got really great leads from somewhere. probably antifa probably from ghoul

Seriously, openly doubting /baphomet/'s abilities is not a wise thing to do, especially when they're in this thread.

I don't know about you but I tripled my Reich folder in that thread

Oldfag /baph/ole here, who's talking shit? Don't forget Gaybe

Change your ID and come back and try again.

no where does it say how they got the name van bryant. The fact that bulbasaur had poor opsec was found later

This faggot thinks you can't do what you are evinced to have done.

im not the jew here sucking on ghouls dick so he'll say thank you for defending him on fucking Holla Forums lol

You're done kiddo.

kek, do you not know /baph/?

Who's sticking up for Ghoul and how?

ghoul is a fucking traitor and if you can't see that then it's obvious you're a TRShill sucking off his knob for what? You think you'll get upvotes back home?

In case you missed it due to the shitstorm.
OY VEY ! ISRAELI DIPLOMAT CAUGHT ON CAMERA PLOTTING TO 'TAKE DOWN' UK MPs

I doubt it, there's obvious third party actors here trying to keep the flames going.

TRS as usual, but they just can't help themselves.

Nigger /baph/ showed the exact method they fucking did it, they're as good as it gets when it comes to doxing, but holy fuck anyone could have doxed the retards.

Actually yes I do. They once went through a log of over 5k accounts during the lizardleaks. Anything is possible in a matter of hours.

Oh, just like TRS? The guys who are also on the internet? I guess they couldn't have done shit to you, either. Your argument really holds water and I in no way have come to the conclusion that you breath through your mouth 90% of the time.

Ghoul gets doxed then 3 weeks later all his buddies get doxed. are you people fucking retarded?

I still don't understand why people doubt /baph/ when they fuck with the CIA and win.

fucking kill yourself, Holla Forums got its apology, we're done

You're fucked dude. /baphomet/ is going to leak your name and address in the next ten minutes.

POSTING IN AN EPIC WIN THREAD WEW TBH

TRS I know you're upset, but you're not making a good case for yourself. You say "antifa is violent" as if they can be violent on the internet.

no we're not lol

This post doesn't make any sense, tbh.

TRS is full of tards in case you didnt notice. They are dumb enough to tie their real life identities to their online ones. In my opinion they deserve the dox for that reason alone, just to learn a lesson.

So, it's safe to say no one from TRS is ever again going to want to graduate from muh based civic nationalism to Holla Forums, right?

Hopefully TRS can learn proper Opsec now and root out infiltrators. I'd prefer them not being an absolute joke.

Thank god for that, maybe this will finally teach a new generation about the importance of maintaining OPSEC.

they'd have to lurk in order for that to happen. TRS is a bunch of cornbread trumpublicans who thought our memes were funny.

This

Hopefully shit will go back to normal in a few days when the last few trs fags looking to shill, and leftypol fags looking to produce ebin screenshots of totally subverting the evil nazis, fuck off. We got our apology, everyone here is aware of how big a cancer trs is, and an appropriate amount of damage was done, so as long as the ever increasing flood of obvious foreigners dies down here, there's no need for the campaign to continue.

Are you an imbecile? Trs got doxed because they're pozzed, sodomite, namefags, who couldn't restrain themselves from uploading selfies, or having an interconnected web of usernames that traces their entire internet history. The only way to hit us if we post selfincriminating shit, or if we have an ip leak.

As long as shit is 100% user and nothing that could possibly identify you is posted there isn't really a threat, that said /baph/ has a lot more experience than most other people when it comes to doxing, not at all surprising they found shit this quickly.

Some anons who know TRS users IRL might say that coming to Holla Forums to shill woke some of them up, but that would just be hearsay :')

You're right, no one should ever do things. Anyone who tries to do anything should be spurned by principled keyboard warriors such as ourselves.

Fine fifteen minutes whatever.

From people who so willingly accepted the title of "alt-right" just to be anti-establishment, I'm not going to hold my breath that they will suddenly develop critical thinking skills.

Maybe someday you'll realize that Holla Forums isn't a place where people come intending to meet up IRL.

all these flavors and you chose salty

still managed to beat you, TRShills
:^)

Anyone who supports Trump for tactical gain must be a retarded shill, right?

Seem to have learned their lesson. By all means carry on beating a dead horse if you want to, but it would be nice to send a message to antifa about trying to involve themselves in 8/pol/ business, too.

it's pretty clear that no amount of fag enabling will turn you off to your discord friends you fucking idiot. reap what you sew.

He's got a kike daughter married to a kike, and he's far more pro-Israel than Obama was. Hardly 'gain' against anything but SJWism, which is hardly even a big deal when white birthrates aren't at replacement levels.

You don't have to do anything, other than refrain from lashing out autistically at people with whom you have an obvious common interest (at least for the time being).

wew lads just stop it's embarrassing. To add on to my earlier point this might be the thing that disgusted some people into leaving.

Not an argument.

I have no common interest with TRS, though. I don't think that being white makes someone a worthy individual. Everyone on TRS calls this opinion 'cucking.'

Steve King is pushing a bill to "clarify" the 14th Amendment and retroactively end birthright citizenship, which Trump has said he will support.

Were you the one who provided the names? I was the one who did the digging and found the address. It seems fucked that an old /i/surgent doesn't know the basics of ebaumsworld did it. Here you can even look at now private pictures of seventh sons kids and his ugly fucking wife.

Antifa didn't do much but they're gloating and that's unacceptable.

Does that somehow negate Trump's kosher side?

You're right, I have made no attempt to make an argument, because I'm not arguing with you.

All that's happened here is you lied and claimed I posted something which I did not. That's not a debate or argument, that's you lying.

Dicky Spencer, the one who coined the term "Alt-Right" had a close personal relationship with a kike,
TRS, just admit that you fucked up.

Does it matter if they did it? Point is that it's plausible they would involve themselves to gain, they're taking credit, and they've done plenty more shit in the past. I'm happy to have seen the namefags punished, but it would make me even happier if it were antifa. Why is that position embarrassing for you?

Exactly, this is why I voted for Hillary.

Posted the wrong second picture.

I'd argue it's way more important than the Jews, of whom there are only 5 million in the US.

His fucking mentgor was a kike, it wasn't just a close personal relationship. The leader of the Alt Right was pushed in his direction by a Jew.

I did vote for Trump, I just didn't delude myself into thinking that he has anything to do with fascism or National Socialism.

Anything, but yeah and now their website is getting ddong'd harder than the kike stuff and their members are just as doxed. It's like hanging a traitor and an enemy from the same rope. I can only hope /baph/ doesn't rlent and gives us all the dox.

pic related TRS, this debacle proved you faggots are pushing that meme.

>>>/oven/

WEW
WEW
WEW
WEW
WEW
wew tbh
ALL THE WEAPONIZED AUTISM AND EFFORT POSTS AND I FINALLY FEEL VINDICATED, THE WAR'S FINALLY OVER LADS!!!!

I never called him a Jew, did I? Why are you getting so butthurt when someone points out that he's pro-Israel?

>>>/bog/

This board is completely overrun with antifa. I took a break from coming here and came back to this shitstorm. It wasn't always like this.

pic related

should have stayed gone goon.

He's obviously not a Fascist or a National Socialist, however there's a decent chance he realizes the threat of peril of white demographic displacement.

Don't really give a fuck about ideology as long as the demographic decline is reversed.

Thanks for backing me up and all, but from your other posts in the thread it's obvious you're a TRS shill.

Checked.

Oh okay, I guess I should have just written in Hitler and let the country become nonwhite in the next ten years.

I say again: did I call him a Jew?

Even if that's true, why are you dodging the Israel issue?

MODS

nigger antifa use facebook. this whole antifa narrative has (((coincidentally))) come into play as soon as TRS got buttblasted.

Keep running your mouth though, I haven't had this much fun since the election.

Well, you could at least let people criticize Trump for being too pro-Israel and having Jewish relatives without throwing a shitfit.

THIS IS A DESIGNATED WIN THREAD, DON'T LET GOONS AND TRSHILLS RUIN IT!

The fact that he supports Assad and Russia at the very least means that he's not down with Greater Israel.

mad?

Don't dox the fucking president, asswipe.

So what? That doesn't mean he opposes the Jewish state, it just means he doesn't want it to take over the territory now governed by Iran.

hansolo_hemad.jpg

Oh phew, thanks for clearing that up. They use Facebook, so they can't post here. That would be impossible of course. No one ever organizes raids on websites that they don't normally use. I'm mighty relieved.

DESIGNATED WINNING THREAD IT IS

You sound like an expert.

Him supporting Assad and Russia while opposing Saudi Arabia(implyed from his spay with the dopey Prince) means that he's not interested in Israeli geopolitical interests.

Sounds good to me. Let what trs fags left mope in their salt.

If hating kikes isn't the foundation of your ideology you should kill yourself.

So why is he telling Bibi to build all the settlements his constituents' hearts desire?

Of course, I think most of Holla Forums knows they didn't vote for Hitler. I hope so brother.

I can see the argument you're having with another user, you obviously are just stirring shit, filtered reported.

Get smug, Holla Forums

reddit.com/r/altright/comments/5mkfs1/the_daily_shoah_119_just_anotherhate_crime/

This is what I'm talking about, a very particular set of posters gets really mad when someone mentions that Trump is probably kosher.

Holla Forums hymn when?

Someone didn't see Lothar's capitulation post, did they?

Shadilay!

lol filtered didnt read.

Does this mean people will stop posting anime?

OFFICIAL THREAD MUSIC

That was fast.

Nigger he blatantly just said he supports Israel and is against the two state solution which would make Jews in Israel a minority, calling it anti-Semitic.

Fuck off TRSfag, filtered.

もう終わったな

Who here /smug/ ?

This was all divide and conquer Jew shit anyway.

Hug your enemy to death

Do you /baph/ shills think that real Holla Forums is going to forget this? If it weren't for the mods protecting you you wouldn't been able to use our board for your IRC drama.

You beat TRS. That's great for you. But now we're going to take you faggots down. Pegglecrew, keksec and mods. You have been warned. You have 24 hours to give an apology to Holla Forums and relinquish ownership of the board. Or we will dox you and kill you.

no

I didn't think it was possible to hate that place any more than I already did.

There are those who agree with you.

A stupid war perpetuated by stupid autists. Go get antifa.

Are you still shilling TRS?
Dude admit you fucked up.

What a loss, how will I continue?

Take a look at this faggot

Speaking of Hotwheels what has that fucker been up to since he stepped down as Admin? I honestly miss the guy.

Never you fucking Goon.

NO

They right about cancer like you…
TRS I'm sorry

Nope, it's good to threaten the future of a podcast that gets >100k listens weekly whose hosts agree with you on 95% of issues. Because there were allegedly some people making posts on our board, you know.

They were right about cancer like you…
TRS I'm sorry

LOL They should've taken their own advice

archive.fo/Hse2L

This has nothing to do with TRS you stupid faggot

Doesn't even admin anymore. Living the dream fucking flips. Made a christmas video to us tho

There are so many issues that 5% of all the issues I have opinions on is still a lot of issues.

That's how the enemy wins. For whatever reason you are all quarreling for, learn to be reasonable and keep a cool head…

Last I saw him was in this video.

I'm sure he's doing fine.

Just came back to Holla Forums after a month's break.

What the fuck is this all about?

This post is so retarded on so many levels i'm unable to ascertain who in particular is behind it.

Can't divide what wasn't unified.

It's a work of art, really. It takes a special kind of mind to post like that.

Link pls

Well I guess it makes it easier to spot you, Shlomo.

Oh, well you better not make common cause with anyone then! I'm sure you'll make tons of progress, just like you have already!

I think you're on the wrong board, user. We've already won. Back to your 504um, TRShill.

So why made you so buttblasted then? goon.

Unlike you faggots. I don't care about epeen so you won't find out who I am. Like I said you people have 24 hours

WE ARE NOT THE "ALT-RIGHT"

WE ARE THE TRUE RIGHT

Antifa used Holla Forums as a platform to launch an attack on TRS, with enough d&c bulby and sven got doxed. It wasn't a Holla Forums user, as the original dox showed up in a completely unrelated thread and anyone who understands how Holla Forums works would have put it in the proper place. I'm still surprised no one has mentioned this yet.

Well, considering that my primary concern is the truth and the search for it, I don't see how letting myself be bogged down by people who think that being white makes their opinions into facts would help me find the truth.

I was mistaken sadly. I was thinking of the Trump one he made.

Holla Forums was used as a golem by /bamph/ to shoah TRS. Holla Forums went durka on TRS much like Sunni and Shia Muslims , who share more doctrinal similarities than differences but still focus upon each other for jihad.

>>>/trs/
Take a look then laugh at this retard

Considering 99% of the traffic to /baph/ is from Holla Forums I doubt it

It's official, the new shilling angle is that /baph/ has it out for TRS for…reasons.

You fucks are still here?

Infiltrators exploited a pre-existing but minor tension between TRS and Holla Forums with the goal of stopping TRS's activities, spreading division and distrust, and compromising Holla Forums's utility as a platform for disseminating un-PC ideas.

I'm honestly impressed by how retarded this post is, can you teach the ways of shitposting?

Keep trying TRShill. We've won. You can go cry back at the 504um now.

Can't divide what wasn't united kike.

who's the schizo now?

(((TRS)))
not an argument
the exact same non-argument

Well, this is turning out to be a great thread/ Be Proud of this one, boys.

Oh boy, you've been at this for a while now ITT, haven't you?
Did you just miss the memo?

Either he missed the memo or the Goons haven't fucked off yet.

Yeah yeah whatever…
sage and hide cause I'm sick and tired of this forced e-drama.

Do you mean the goons from TRS?

You construct strawmans with the practiced hand of a leftist.

Also
I am dissappoint

Get your shit together son.

What memo? It's obvious what happened here and I'm explaining it, that's all.

Somebody is not accepting their daily dose of smug.

You project asspain like a faggot

Your Glorious Leader Lothar capitulated. You lost, now git.

non argument

can you let us know when you turn 18? would be a great help, you fucking faggot.

Hey send me hate and dox me faggots. Do your worst.

twitter.com/natfuturist

I hope sven goes fucking wild on FTN (think it releases tomorrow) and attacks Holla Forums.

who the fuck is the guy in the webm again?

This place got hijacked man, it's clear as day.

holy fuck this webm is great.

Confirmed for not caring about operating on valid principles confirmed to conform to our synthesis hemeneutic, empirical and rational observations of phenomena.
If you don't have time for epistemology, you can get fucked.

I never even knew about TRS until this shit happened. It was just another clone of dailystormer as far as i was concerned. Those sights always seem more honeypot than anything else.

I almost love you guys for bringing me entertainment to enjoy. This and the saftey squad salt threads are the best part of this site.

I'm not even shitting you.

So can we put this ridiculous bitch fight behind us now? There are undenaible black on white hate crimes that the media are desperately trying to sweep under the rug going on right now, and you cunts are concerned with what some faggots on TRS are doing. Let them be gay and Jewish on their gay Jewish corner of the internet, if that's what they want. There are more important things that require your attention.

Since we've mostly calmed down since Lothar apologized that'd just me complete suicide. There's no way that he's that retarded is he?

There are hundreds of posts in the stickied thread about the kdinapping.

Where have you been?

Also

There should be hundreds more.

lol the TRS threads have been my shitposting release for the past week. It's not like they were the only ones I was in. Nor do I think that was the case for anyone else besides I guess the /trs/ BO who is very autistic in his hatred of TRS (bless him)

shouldn't you be on your forums that invite only to get all the members ip and info.

Pozzed Poolboy, an obviously mentally handicapped individual wearing TRS.biz (let's not forget that .biz address, everybody, it gives away their entire fucking game) merchandise while posing with Milo.

Go make them with your analytic powers.

Infighting threads get

There were thousands of posts made in all the TRS threads today. The most favorable interpretation is that this board has backwards priorities and its posters are a little cantankerous. More plausibly, it's compromised as fuck.

It's clearly TRS' designated load receptacle

So stop posting here.

Based bottom boy for Dickie Spencer's Phalanx Jew-Crew.

I thought it was 90% antifa bro

Guys, there apparently were never any TRS shills. This guy on Twitter says so

At least irony has some poetic beauty.

WE'VE ALREADY WON TRSHILLS, YOU WON'T CHANGE THE NARRATIVE AFTER THE FACT!
I'm still celebrating tbh

Is "Standard Pool Co." supposed to be a callback to "The Gift"? Sounds like some Freudian level projecting.

FUCK IM GONNA GO DONATE TO TRS RIGHT NOW TO PAY FOR MY TRANGRESSIONS. THATS IT GUYS 100% THE BOARD IS COMPROMISED.

find more it only gets better as the night goes on.

Yes, as I said, that is the most plausible explanation for why this whole situation occured.

I listen to TRS now and then and it's pretty good.

Am I a shill?

Admit it. You secretly love the abuse trs fag, which is why you come back here repeating the same old and used story even after Lothar capitulates to Holla Forums.

Wew

Ye we won guys! praise Holla Forums! doxing popular White traditionalists that are anti-jew! great for the movement!

Don't celebrate too hard. These retards might be stupid enough to try it again and if they do, TRS won't be but a whisper on the wind and they won't have leaders to do the apologising.

yeah thats the whole meme. I don't really get it. Apparently there are a lot of cuck memes over on TRS too.

Fuggin saved my man, shadilay victory is sweeter than I could have ever dreamed. This is truly almost as sweet as election night or at least the second debate.

I think you're taking the image a little to seriously and the argument not at at all.
Also, you're just posting anime screenshots that require nothing more than being a weeb.

I wanna go salt mining but I'm worried about hypernatremia tbh

MUH PR!

I miss your cringy hilldawg memes. Could you post them again ?

You're not even trying anymore

Only if you direct link and keep posting about them.

This post is the most "Hello, Fellow Kids" post ITT.

I didn't know liking traps is "tradition" now, TRSodomite.

You mean pozzed, attention whoring, e-celeb worshiping, nigger loving aut-lites?

Everytime I watch that documentary it makes me sick. Some real faggot shit going on.

HIS NAME WAS DAVID DAVIDSON

Incorrect. What started all of this was back in October when some TRS users used their forum as a launching pad for attacks on 4/pol/ and 8/pol/. We came to them with complaints, tried to be civil and SeventhSon spat in our faces. The reactionary jew stuff has exacerbated the situation, but it wasn't the root cause.

TRS isn't White Nationalist, and I wouldn't count suck-starting the willies of Based Nationalist Jews as "anti-jew"

Reminder that all the pedoanimus were CTR

also hello commonfilth I'm guessing getting cucked by black guys is also "traditionalist" and white nationalist

That's funny because TRS literally banned the only Catholic traditionalist podcast with overtly fascist themes and it had to go to Ironmarch, all over its hosts' refusal to accept faggotry due to the nature of their beliefs about degeneracy.

Calling it a sodomite got it to respond kek

Reminder that Goons will go to prison after the 20'th

You're a good lad. 2017 will be a year full of victories for Holla Forums. This is just the beginning.

Still confused.

What the fuck happened with TRS? Who's shilling who?

what a dumb fucking question

Having standard fuck parties is the last stand of implicit whiteness

I'm pretty sure that article was written by Red Ice, also on Mike Enoch's Twitter he explicitly says "Fuck Israel"

therightstuff.biz/2017/01/07/the-border-mindset/

New Lawrence Murray article, faggots.

Pedophile animu kikes neet to go back in the oven

Good riddance to bad rubbish

We got apologies, let's just hope that they will stay good to their word, I doubt everything and everyone including TRS.

Further action will only happen if TRS fucks up again. For their sake I hope that they don't,

nobody is going to remember or care about this D&C three months from now

The whole thing was probably pretty jarring to the average lurkfag tbh. The battles were fought in a matter of hours from October to now, with thousands, possibly hundreds of thousands of shitposts flung back and forth between opportunistic goons, hardened oldfags, deluded newfags, and TRShills. The last major battle was won earlier today. Now we sit and feast as we've won the war!

Who is this the spooky "commonfilth" boogeyman you keep speaking of, TRSodomite?

I know right.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

CONFIRMED: TRS has been shilling us softly since at least the beginning of the Trump campaign.
SPECULATION: Third parties are involved. Potential entities include AntiFa, Goons other than and/or including those who are confirmed TRS mods (Bulbasaur), the JIDF, or Ironmarch. No evidence of any of this beyond links to an article written for anarchists about how retarded Ghoul is for revealing his face on social media and how to deal with people like him.

What the fuck

I bet TRS thought so about the October thing

Here's the short version of facts as seen from a casual image board lurker with lots of time.

standard fuck parties is still a trs meme antifa

I rather faggots go around giving each other aids and dying then what we have now. Shame our father and grandfathers let us all down and allowed our nation to be become so subverted.

you mean "fellow-nazi" right?

You are a paper tiger.

He only said that after the initial attack.

It wants to correct you.

that's projection

nah i just rarely participate in discussion unless someone's particularly butthurt.

Psychoanalysis is a Jewish trick. Aren't you supposed to not do that kind of thing in the Alt Right?

when was the Initial attack because I'm pretty sure he didn't write it after the initial attack

It's important to note that a few headstrong autists, specifically the BO of >>>/trs/ and one of the mods, most likely imkikefy, combined with some dank OC creators, managed to remain persistent enough to get the majority of the board directed against TRShills. This was a major feat as the counter-signalling was against the TRShills with, as they claim, a podcast audience of 100k and thousands on their 504um.
thanks based anons that kept fighting all the way since sept/oct

Salt incoming, we have another strangler who didn't get the memo.

The guy who says that the west should convert to islam, because goatfuckers and pedos are so moral and all

They did too good of a job, generations of us have grown up without any real struggle in life and therefore are weak and our political system has become bloated as a result. Tough times breed tough people, and the governmental body is a reflection of that.

This thread is bretty /comfy/ tbh.

If you wanted more all you had to do was ask.

nah just making fun of you fam didn't mean for that to come off as psychoanalysis

You didn't do a god damn thing to them in the first place. You let others do the work and now you try to take the credit. You don't call any shots. Faggot.

That still doesn't justifiy that all of you TRShills liking traps, TRSodomite.

Is this really what you guys spend your time doing? Do you have any goals at all other than carrying water for leftists?

(check'em)
How would you know?

POST YFW YOU'LL NEVER BE ANOTHONY BURCH JEB BUSH A TRSODOMITE~~

try harder faggot

BO of /trs/ had to put up with a massive amount of shitposting and fight claims that he was from antifa, IM, Holla Forums, goon. I want to also thank him for his dedication and help in taking down the alt-kike before they completely subverted the board.
bless all ye autists that made it and those that, unfortunately, didn't

why are you so concerned if it was psychoanalysis, you visit a therapist lmao?

Night of the Long knifes

If you weren't a part of it, don't worry about it. And don't pretend like you did have anything to do with.

I actually don't.

Ever heard of 'stating the obvious'? If TRS slips up it's their end game for them that's the fact.

You wouldn't know retard. Everyone here is

ANONYMOUS

I-is the war over sarge?

Hoo boy. Just the residual asspain ITT is enough to make an user giddy with /smug/. I'm not sick of winning at all.

reddit com/r/altright/comments/5mop4h/solidarity/
>I think their address is [email protected]/* */, I would double check it just to make sure. Throw'em some shekels, they'll need it.

nice job Holla Forums you did it

Nice "victory"

Kike Enoch is next. :DD

Stay mad TRS cuckold.

we fucked them up boy. now we just need sven to get on his knees during the next FTN

/trs/ BO here, I love you guys. Someone should really finish that ED article about this.

No, I'm not kampfy

Top wew

My sides are in orbit

There's that word again.

Obligatory.

Well said user. Never underestimate the power of one autistic user on a mission.

Reminder that AWyattMan (not the artist) was let back into TRS 2 weeks after getting caught raiding Holla Forums, this won't last long. He doesn't say that TRS shilling will stop, jsut that Lothar himself will. I will believe this when TRS finally fucks off back to their forum. Lothars post was mostly him saying he dindu nuffin Here is hoping that everything works out, and TRS really does leave

Figured something like this would happen

Oy fam what's the song in that webm?

They're not allies only because you lot are too stupid not to fall for obvious misinformation spread by enemies.

You dun good

topkek

this entire thing has been one of the most pointless and autistic things I have ever observed over these past few months

sometimes I think imageboards should have stuck to anime, its less autistic

Like the ones for whose existence and agendas you continue to fail to provide evidence?

HAHAHAHAHA STAY MAD TRS FAGGOTS

you guys are either actually autistic or legit JIDF trying to caricaturize 4ch users circa last year

When is the next one? Also, where do you listen?

Can't divide what wasn't unified kike

here budy

/r/ LOGH cap with Lang dicussing democracy

As someone who raged at TRS in the original polmeta thread (only to see my arguments weaponized and spammed by imkikey and his IRC clique), I have to say I regret ever calling them out and helping expose a fracture point. This was a fucking colossal waste of time that only helped the kikes.

Fuck off. It's people like you that killed 4chan 9 year ago.

I'm glad you took part in something you thought was waste of time. I'm glad to know that you'll never be able to take that time back.

Thanks for your effort, any more instances of TRShilling and I'll remember to add to the board. Was a hard fought war but we've pulled through with minimal casualties.

Holy fuck the ego on this namefag

(checked)
So what I said was false?

Daily reminder that anti anime is anti white

pardon the slavshit

never said anything about TRS just that the way anons talked in the posts either sounded extremely autistic or a third party attempting to replicate hip "chan-lingo" circa January 2016

Since this is a /comfy/ thread what's the highest amount of repeating digits that you've acquired.

I got quints once, i'm still proud.

Antifa and other various leftist infiltrators are the only ones who gained by this. If you're actually one of their useful idiots that's too bad man. Gotta stay focused next time.

Yes, please let's make Holla Forums useful again.

Wait for the Daily Shoah

You sound like Kike Shapiro attempting to describe memes tbh.

I was the 7999999 get. Does anyone happen to remember what that was?

Stop trying to change thread's subject, dipshit

A stereotypical autist, with the pudgy face and the ugly nose

HAHAHAHAHA WHY ARE YOU HERE DUMB-FUCK?

we won Holla Forums!

song?

To attempt to save you from your own stupidity. It was a vain hope.

HAHAHA YOU'RE FILTERED

I got 888888 on Holla Forums and also 900000. I posted Daddy "the Howard" Slapper.

yeah you mean in the TRS podcasts jidf?

You sound like a massive faggot

Here it is

How do you come up with this stuff? This is incredible.

nah just saying you guys sound like your impersonating a group of people that havent existed relatively recently

I figured we were missing some of the TRShill autists, welcome back!

If you kill yourself, you win.

stefan molyneux quote

People only know who the people that got doxed are because of the podcasts.
You retards are kidding yourselves if you think you're reaching 'normies' with your shit. You hit critical mass in November and it's all down the slope from here.

You've come to save us from your own shilling, that's a laugh.

Here is a taste of the salt to come

Expect more once more TRSodomites I really like that name btw realize they lost

How is TRS Holla Forums's self?

Here we go again with the famous "Oh you guys are totally irrelevant but we're spending two months raiding your board" narrative.

I was in the middle of a lecture when I first saw that. Broke out laughing. Best anime I've ever seen.

F, you know what I'm talking about if you've seen it all.

I'm just calling you a massive faggot

How is TRS defeated if they’re still not going to post anything bad about kikes or the truth about the Holocaust?

MIKE ENOCH HERE

/POL IS FOR QUEERS

WE WON'T STOP SHILLING UNTIL YOU DOX ALL OF US

If you kill me I win.

So many people on the left jumped ship and joined the right-wing bandwagon that most forgot to leave their leftist beliefs behind. Most of those are alt-right, TRS, all the e-celeb faggots, etc. They still aren't even conservative.

I'm not a TRShill, I don't expect you to believe me. It's a good way to kill 3 hours at a time at work.

They're kind of right. Good thing about posting the dox here is that no one will ever see it.

I had a laff lad
put a little more effort in next time

How is TRS defeated if they still get butthurt when someone mentions that Ivanka is a kikess?

They've really hadn't learnt a thing from this experience, have they?

yeah at (((work)))

Did someone link to this thread on plebbit or TRShills' discord?

You're wasting your time for now, user. The kike shills have astroturfed this drama extremely well, and probably have set up a paid team around the clock for a while here on out to drown out any dissent, plus the mods banned probably hundreds of the most reasonable anons for just asking questions. Best to try and make the board great again outside of any trs threads when it's all died down some. I hope Holla Forums isn't lost. It still has great potential, just enemies within.

That still makes you a PR fag, which is a foreign cancer.

the original meta thread turned out to just be about the one person they banned who came here, wasn't it?

not my highest, but I was proud of some quints declaring trumps victory very early on election night. I was also so hopelessly out of the loop I didn't realise that normies thought hillary would win.

awkward grills are always a little off

This is basically a replication of the Anti-Trump posts on Holla Forums ages ago

Muh PR, filtered.

What, do you not have a job?
How can you be a nationalist if you don't have a job?

I actually showed my dad TRS podcasts tbh. It's more interesting material than cuckservative talk radio. Though he was never truly a normie in the sense of being basic bitch.

Can I get a sieg heil?

PR for what?

>>>/bog/

A bit worrisome that you've posted 20 times and not included a reaction image once…

Dunno. Sorry I can't help out friendo. Hopefully some other user knows.

You are a foreign entity that needs to be gassed. Filtered.

Yea, I guess we should all just sign up for the TRS forum and abandon Holla Forums.

We could all hook up IRL and suck each others dicks too once we all get vetted and AIDS tested by SeventhSon

When I doxed sven I left a nice message at the end explaining that the hours I put into figuring out everything was almost entirely because of awyattman. Hope they ban that autistic fuck (also I saw him posting in the first few TRS vs Holla Forums threads)

Honestly I think they just don't know who we are. We busted a CIA operation to frame Assange and /baph/ apparently doxed the CIA director.

Holla Forums is an independent think tank/intelligence agency, we're not only a political forum.

SIEG

A common claim in TRS' favor is that it reaches normies. I'm saying it's not true. I'm not suggesting that you change, I'm calling you retarded. I'm not one of your fellow producers of the Shoah telling you how to do things better.

Tell me how to use twitter so I can mine salt from TRSaggots

I think it's tomorrow. I don't think they stream it. I'll post it when I wake up if no one did

Of course it has great potential, but its anonymous nature is a double edged sword. When you have hostile mods setting the tone, things get outta control real fast it seems.

(heil hitler)
Neither of us are TRS shills then.

Yeah, I think it was just Wyatt. There was some legitimate concerns when the "let's propagandize Holla Forums" post was found, and I wanted to give them a check so they wouldn't start any actual full-scale shilling campaigns, but I never wanted Holla Forums to come to a grinding halt for weeks over this petty bullshit.

no at your (((job)))

no I'm the autist that posted those. so hip with the chans posting anime girls but you never checked the id

Honestly I feel good being connected to the normalfagmind.

Fuck that element of the noosphere, you grew more retarded the more in sync you are with it.

They reach a lot of hobbyists who see it all as entertainment and don't do us any good.

Huh, I wonder who wanted that to happen.

So there's significant evidence that multiple sites were the target of a successful d&c campaign and we're claiming it as a victory instead of seeking out the third party in question?

"Us" as in White Gentiles.

That's deep shit user.

CANNOT DIVIDE THAT WHICH WAS NEVER UNITED

BACK TO THE BOG WITH YOU

You faggots are still fucking here. Top fucking kek.

You're terribly obvious. You're either a plebbitor or kikebart user. If you're a TRShill I'm disappointed they're this bad tbh.

What's the evidence, Washington Post?

Can't divide what wasn't unified

For any lurkers or newfags, I want to point out this is a classic example of a jew at work. They apply ad homs spoken with some of the rhetoric used here and completely ignore anything of the substance of what you said. It's a total dismissal and contrary to the spirit of what Holla Forums used to be: a battle of ideas where reasoning and reality reign supreme.

Definitely. The mods are the enemy no doubt. It's tragic because with a good mod team, this place would be an almost unhindered collective gathering of the Aryan spirit. The jews fear this place very much, though not that much anymore, I think. It's like we woke up from the jewish dream and were beginning to remember ourselves, only to be subverted from within at too early of a growth stage.

Hey Florian. Salt.

I knew how this would end after I went to sleep after shitposting in the 1st thread after the red ice interview thread and woke up and it was like halfway through thread 4. This all was going to end in doxing.

k commonfilth I'll let my son be fucked by isis and my daughter by somali rapists as long as they're promoting traditionalist values by killing gays

If that was the case, you guys wouldn't be so poorly organized when trying to shill here, would you?
The difference between groups like JIDF and CTR is that their organized and capable of coordinating attacks. They focus on a single narrative at a time to force consensus.
What we've seen from trsodomites is a whole myriad of narratives being forced at once in an attempt to deflect criticism. And that never works if you haven't notice. Of course you trsodomites would've been able to collaberate better across the internet, but trs mods ban any organized attempts to shill here in hope of showing good faith and not exposing themselves.

But yeah, keep telling us it's some other boogeyman doing it.

Try harder.

CF AND YOU GO STRAIGHT INTO THE BOG

Not even Florian, but you just outed yourself as a TRShill.

Will groups who attempt to raid Holla Forums understand one day that claiming we're completely irrelevant while spending time and money raiding the board is a bit contradictory?

Truly prophetic.

whowouldhaveeverguessed.jpg

Watch this

TRS DID NOT CAPITULATE TO Holla Forums
We have their forum distressed. They regret their actions, according to ((( )))
They have not apologized to Holla Forumsacks on Holla Forums and they are still here posting non-arguments and kike-speak.

not an argument

trs was a pretty big thing on this board until now it seems

I ALMOST FORGOT TO SAY, GOODBYE GAY GOBLINS

Check the webm in and look at the fucking timestamps, you triple nigger

We told you we were going to retaliate after the election if you didn't stop. Well, hope you had fun.

Your moms' tits are all the rage on here as well, kiddo

That was fast.

I'm trying to view this objectively, cry shill all you want, but this shit's going to continue because TRS aren't the only party responsible for the spam and shilling.

try better

AU REVOIR GAY GOBELINS!

Pick one

Finally, world war autism is over. Now we can resume usual business.

The best thing about the English language is this sort of thing

Holla Forums is literally just an ideological battlefield, that's nothing new.

They're really ones to talk.

MOAR SALT!

Gas yourself

Try better.

Entertainment is the medium which makes it easiest to swallow redpills. This is how memes work - besides the will of Kek, of course.

I recall TRS talking about providing so much entertainment so as to free goyim from the grasp of Hollywood. Now they have no choice but to go all in and they better deliver.

Fucking idiots

still ad hom
I'm guessing that you were just pretending?

Bogs are actually a decent place to dispose of a body as it can throw off the TOD for coroners

I hope you haven't gotten your hopes up.

You seem like possibly a real user. Last post. I need to follow my own advice, and get out of shill threads.

Perhaps the cause of your supposed "TRS shilling" being all over the place and seemingly unorganized is because it's not actually from TRS but just regular anons. Go check out /polmeta/ and you will have many examples of just regular anons that are banned for asking questions about this whole fiasco. And your whole point turns on you and reinforces what I'm saying: that this was a concentrated effort by friends of jews. Because the board is anonymous, you must always ask: Does it help whites? Does it help jews? You have to judge everything from that angle. If you really think these past 10 days, or however long it's been, have been spent benefiting whites or hurting jews, you're an idiot. This was some drama overblown to deflect what Holla Forums could really do.

I mean they it all as entertainment, like a video game, and will never act on anything in real life.

He just doxed himself.

Try harder.

Tweet that at American Vanguard.

it's hard not to laugh at you

so you are just fucking retarded then not even pretending

To a leftist everything is just fashion, hence the term 'virtue signaling'.

Are TRShills still trying to forge a consensus here or are you just plebbitors and kikebart users that were linked here?

supposedly from another antifa it's not adhom maybe you should ask him about it

Catch up faggot and stop crying about muh objectivity

I'd never heard that term before TRS came into my life. It's very obvious when you guys try to force memes on us.

dude breitbart has never been fucking relevant also why the picture?

My fucking sides

cursing objectivity is the jew's card user

WEW
filtered

in short

I'd never heard TRS before hatechan came into my life. It's very obvious when you kikes try to force your website on us. shit meme you got there

What are you talking about? I just searched Twitter for relevant terms and posted some interesting things.

What did he mean by this?

You mean despite the "anons" here who openly admit to being trs fags and trying to fabricate series of excuses to deflect their own actions. Those trsodomites were really "us" Holla Forumslacks defending trs?

You guys suck at forging a consensus.

this was a pointless meme war

while you were busy fighting your allies because they decided to post pro-hitler memes on a politically incorrect board you could have been doing something productive like taking down an actual enemy like one of the numerous kikes destroying western civilization

good job Holla Forums, you saved memes

I'm hopelessly out of touch, which I prefer but I'm beginning to think I might be a Mentat. I have successfully predicted every presidential election since Bush the 1st and the 2008 'recession.'

I believe the stef-lingo you are looking for is
BULLSHIT NON-APOLOGY

TRS shills are still fucking here. Wew.

WHY?

Nah m8 the term "virtue signaling" has been around for years. It gained popularity of usage during Goymergate with the anti-SJW crowd. TRS just loves to overuse the fuck out of it.

You faggots need to fuck off already.

this entire thread seems like damage control especially after antifa was proven to be instrumental to the anti-trs drama

You don't find it strange at all that this occurred congruently with this board, TRS, and cuckchan all having different fingers pointed at eachother?

I know it's hard to avoid hurting your feelings just because you played right into a mossad agents hands, but there's obviously going to be people who take the bait and start attacking each other, leading to further justification that one is shilling the other.

I didn't follow GG after the first couple months and neither did most of Holla Forums. The only other vector that would bring it here is TRS.

Just calling the faggot out for trying to pretend trs dindu nuffin

Stop sperging out mate.

we got 2 race traitors and a fag lover. I think we did all right

Oh shit, now Mossad is involved? Is there evidence of this?

My /trs/ folder is over 100MB. I'll make sure to upload it to /trs/ sometime after I organize it.

get this cancer off the board. omg we doxed irrelevant beta males and antifa commies who work at starbucks. great work fucktards.

I don't even know how to get into their little secret club, faggot. I'm just saying this was fucking pointless. Who cares if they're shilling? Everyone's shilling this god damn site. A few people trying to reinforce some irrelevant beliefs makes no difference and is the worst target you could possibly go for if you're trying to eliminate shills.

im mailbaiting their email too lol

nah you just called objectivity bad

I've got a lot of these memes saved. They're vintage. I never had occasion to post them all until now. I don't remember why I downloaded them. Now I know their purpose: it irritates TRS.

says the beta male shilling for other beta males

Again
Laughable attempt

Like you have the balls to do anything about it, you pussy

Of course you pretend not to care, you are fucking shilling right now. TRS shill, filtered.

Apologies user, confused about the fucking idiots statement thought you were calling out anons here. Still on the defensive.

Hello goon

FOLKS - UNLESS TRS PULLED SOMETHING NEW…

…REPORT TO THE ANTIFA DOX THREAD

Are you saying there's no downsides to ignoring subjectibity? Are you autistic?

You're not wrong, just making it clear that TRS didn't invent the term.

Check my posts, you're sperging out.

Yeah you're not a kike at all

hahaha wtf do you even mean by that? TRS shill, filtered

it's funny these kikes are trying to coopt the antifa thread when it was made by "trshills" supposedly

You should go to Holla Forums.

I'm still going to post these images that I have no use for.

that's it, run away and seek shelter faggot

That's called shitposting.

I'm sure they didn't.

No, if I posted all these 1 per post, THAT would be shitposting.

shill

If anyone hasn't noticed by now bef1aa is the butthurt TRShill of the hour. He'll be hopping on a sockpup any minute now and try to forge consensus at the tail end of the thread.

I forgive you

Anonymous ALWAYS comes out on top

meant for

I hope after a week this autistic shit is finally over, all of their head namefags have disavowed shilling and there is a stickied thread saying not to shill here, anyone who continues to act like TRS is either a lone actor or some 3rd party goon wanting to stir shit up again

the we r legion meme hasn't existed since last year

That second picture contains so much butthurt behind it.

I remind you that Kek was once synonymous with lulz. TRS views us as the petulant ones, but we must stay true to Kekism and allow the choas to make us stronger. Holla Forums and TRS are symbiotic.

Millhouse is a meme now, too

are these the demands the jew wants?

this board has been absolute trash since january of last year. its gutter sewage and a total joke now with 0 actual discussion.

You're still pushing that?

Hi Dickey Spencer

And yet here you are! HAHAHAHAHA You like it, you love it, you want some more of it!

no lie, anyone with an iq over 90 should head to therightstuff

yes, that's the lingo, thanks
To reiterate:
This entire thread is based off of a
BULLSHIT NON-APOLOGY

nowhere else to go

ok antifa

why do all of the people in this thread sound like they are from Holla Forums

You can always kill yourself.

Holla Forums hasn't been this overly aggressive and against a political sect since trump won the primaries

There's always the >>>/bog/

Yes, if other posters are as competent as you, please head over to TRS.

entail "btfo"

i love giving the nsa a profile of people who will actually take action. i wont kill myself before i…….

He'll continue to post if you keep giving him (You)s. He's just flinging shitposts out there hoping to get a response.

congrats, you fucking homos.

has that been the antifa strategy?

Bat dicks, not even once.

Keep shilling for trs faggot. It's gone so well right?

the only anons of value who weren't purged by imkikey are in the antifa dox thread

Says the foreign virus.

is there actually any evidence of antifa coordinating this from behind the scenes?

No we caught you red handed for the second time, the TRSEF needs to stop.

No they just stepped in the middle of the conflict and took advantage of it, TRS is just blaming everyone because it's the second time they have been caught punching to their right.

This is unfortunately true, and the shilling is still going on

no

There's been a major D&C campaign against the mods recently. It's funny…almost like a bunch of forum-users could only conceive of authority as flowing from the top down and thought that they could take us down by making us hate our mods.

Zero. After /baph/ posted the dox, some Nebraska tried to take credit. I mean like almost a day later after it dropped. Now we are all antifa because we spitroasted TRS nonstop

tbh I'm sad to have participated in these thread like both nothing of value happened or was lost

going against antifa is fucking stupid when there are traitors in our midst. antifa are our useful idiots to help destroy them.

lol, I don't care about TRS: dox every single one of them, if it suits you. This raid has just illustrated to me how cancerous and retarded WN/NS has become since they all became part of the Trump Army.

Time for a new thread

Antifa stepped into it? Do you have evidence now?

No.

Last for hail victory against the TRShill menace

I wish they would

Hey if Trump drafts them to go fight for greater Israel, then we wouldn't have to deal with them shilling on Holla Forums anymore. Winning.

The moment you make one over 9000 shills will swarm inside it.

Stay mad, TRS.

They're the ones behind the antifa doxing threads here and on /baph/. I suppose they think that lets them off the hook.

smh tbh fam

I wish we had a semi-accurate count.

*/baphomet/ not furfags

kek

How autistic that we are partying over a clarification. Holla Forums was wrong to waste so much effort on this.

tl;dr

On the thread you mean?

This isn't capitulation. They continue to make the rounds all over their own forums and on le reddit claiming 8/pol/ is a left-wing website for doxing their e-celebs.

That's nice that at least 'someone' apologized. Now where is the rest of TRS disavowing supporting Jews and faggots while pretending to be the Aut Right being 'the' Movement for young and impressionable Trump voters?

TRS must burn

meme magick is real
the year of the fire rooster is going to be a BANGING year

Well see the thing is that the screencap we have of Lothar posting his ban, proof of him shilling here in the TRS threads, was accused of not being real.

So now the TRS shills have a dilemma. They can't say one is real and one is fake. So either Lothar never shilled and we still don't have an apology, or he did apologize and he was indeed shilling. They're lying fucks.

That and the Jews'll shrug and rub their hands, seeing as they're predominately here unfortunate as it may be. legally.

I think these threads are just literally kikes and antifa

THATS RIGHT YOU'RE ALL KIKES AND LEFTIST SCUM
EVERY SINGLE PERSON THAT POSTS IN THIS THREAD

WAIT
I'm posting in this thread

I HAVE AN OPINION ON SOMEONE BEING A KIKE AND ANTIFA. CONCLUSIVE EVIDENCE
I'M A KIKE

Ahh look a butthurt TRSjude. Your semite riddled imagination seems unable to phantom that these OC makers, and posters not only do it for free.

Some do while at irl work as a form of entertainment.

Knida like I'm doing right now.