Get em on board, I'll ca- Hey where is everybody?

Get em on board, I'll ca- Hey where is everybody?

NO SURVIVORS

Uh, we're rigth here boss.

Quite screwing around. Where is everybody?

We already boarded the plane.
Also, I brought some friends - hope that is OK with you.

Who even is flying this aircraft?

Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit!
I hope we're not late!

CIA, I'm the FBI. We need to talk.

Lots of haste from a hired agent

Brothers, wait! There's something wrong with the timeline. I'm on the wrong plane.

Hang on, I need the city council's approval before I can even consider bringing your friends.

Fiddlesticks! Looks like we just blew a tire…
Better call CIA and tell him we're gonna be late.

Dad I'm sick of waiting what's the hold up.

Shut and and get back to your seat, junior! My promotion depends on me bringing this doctor back without any fuckups.

What a time to have a bring your son to work day…

They killed littlefinger mang… Now i want nightking to crash westaros with no survivors

is this a meme? the line is "Get 'em. I'm Board. I'll call it in"

No, he is calling Ittin. I think Ittin was a friend of Arruyangur Mahn.

But why did he call Ittin?

Ittin was his contact and he had to inform him he would be bringing some prize nabbers on board

To let him know he had the men on his plane and that everything was going according to plan.

This raises an interesting question: unless Ittin is a code name for someone in the Central Intelligence Agency, it would appear that CIA (Bill) is a double agent.

I don't think CIA can be a double agent, when he is CIA. At best CIA is a rogue agency.

I thought Ittin was the coordinator for the flight. CIA had to call Ittin because of Pavel's new friends. Ittin called back saying that he couldn't bring friends, so CIA had to shoot them before throwing them out of a plane to maintain secrecy. He told Sogud that they didn't fly because Sogud was CIAs contact between him and Ittin.

Maybe we should use this other plane instead.

This unironically made me cry.

What about this?

the panel will have to decide

quality oc

the anime song at the end ruined it

I didn't make it though.

CIA, I'm Gordon. Dr. Pavel's got a dinnerplan with me instead.