Internet makes fun of a shitty cosplay, SJWs and fedoras get triggered

Internet makes fun of a shitty cosplay, SJWs and fedoras get triggered

What?+Who?

jesus do they have any other words in their lexicon?

Empowered, independent, etc.
They don't know how to be those things though.

POO

Now I don't have to ask the question of what would Wonder Woman look like if she came from the Jersey Shore.

Only when they want to insult their detractors. They evolved from pissbaby to using alt right. They can go further.

I've seen worse cosplay tbh - not sure why these two should be singled out.

Do they really look bad? I'd fuck them tbh.

WONDER POOMEN

Does it mean that this shouldn't be ridiculed now?

Honestly the costume isn't bad.

Probably only a few people at most, highly doubt it's a big thing. Wouldn't even be surprised if it's manufactured controversy and those evil trolls were all fake ones for this news.

Only 1% of the population in Sri Lanka openly defecate, they aren't like India or Pakistan.

This doesn't really stand out to me as bad enough to deserve all this attention.

The one on the right is kinda hot tbh.

They can shit on 50 streets while the rest of the so called "strong men" are still cleaning there butts.

Can't argue with those Satanic trips.
The right one looks like she's got some curves too.

There was no "all this attention" until fedoras brought it

Seems manufactured, like normal comments on cosplay got blown out of proportion to 'make a statement' or some shit.

obviously, that's how they operate

Welcome to the new advertising model for studios.

So, I'm guessing DC is thinking about making a sequal to wonder woman and wants to gauge public opinion about it?

Can't the Muslims in Sri Lanka gangrape and stone them to death?

the level of misogyny in this gamergate alt right enclave never fails to horrify me

Sri Lankans are mostly buddhists.

>just take (((our))) for it
E v e r y t i m e

Sounds fishy. Wasn't there another "controversy" about some female Marvel artists that supposedly got bashed by le evil trullz because the brave woman DARED to upload a picture of her and her friends drinking coffee or eating ice cream? It happened a month ago or so.

It was a bunch of assistant editors drInking milk shakes. The hilarious thing is current year Marvel probably has no editorial oversight from the looks of it

You forgot mention of

/Thathappened

basically an editor or assistant editor got insulted by literally 3 people and then it got blown out of proportion by the news

she's overestimating us
Also yeah, the costume isn't that bad, idgaf. Probably just a few comments, maybe by shills and controlled opposition, or commenting how it'd be best if they did characters on their race. Nothing of interest. The right one is using pants and a coat, which is not what the wonder woman would use, but the top is fine. Sage because it's not that interesting.