WAKFU season 3

So a new trailer came up for Wakfu season 3.
Looks like a lot of returning characters.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jsCBaeILI1w
impsvillage.com/forums/topic/151157-dofus-30/
krosmaga.com/en/news/paladirs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Was that Nox I saw or some random Xelor?

Okay, this does not bode well.

If you think you saw it, it was probably just a random Xelor. Nox died. He ain't coming back unless for flashbacks.

The VO does talk about a 'Tower of Dreams' and the Brotherhood confronting something like "those who might be Gods"- they could be duplicates or hallucinations or a face your internal demons kind of situation.

Pretty sure one of the earlier teasers had Nox in it for few frames as well.

Fuck, I should've made a webm before it went down.

Always do a webm, always

youtube.com/watch?v=jsCBaeILI1w

Damn this is looking better than the last two seasons combined.

Also, that was definitely Qilby and Nox

well shit, am I gonna have to watch the OVAs before this comes out?

No. You don't have to or should you. The OVAs suck ass.

Remember the how the Boufbowl arcs end up going full over-the-top DBZ? That's where the OVAs end up, and it's some of their best work. Storywise, it's not great, and if you don't hate Adamai already, you will by the end.

I'd say they are worth it for a number of different reasons, but they aren't that long anyways. It's like 3 more episodes of the show when you break it down.

But Adamai did nothing wrong except that Yugo is worst eliatrope twin, worse than Qilby

00:13 - 00:20: Dear Brotherhood of the Tofu: The most important battles are those won against oneself.
00:34 - 00:44: There are 12 floors in (my) Tower of Dreams. Every floor is an old future. Fight with your Truth and Will against theirs.
00:56 - 01:02: You are so convinced about being this world's Heroes you no longer see your own faults.

If Nox and Quilby appear, it's because of this inner battle we're going to see. Adamai's probably going to end up as one of the main villains.
Dark Vlad is also there but it could just be part of Tristepin's battle.
If you pause at 01:01, the mask in the sky is very similar with the one the villain wore in the Welsh&Schedar trailer.

YOU RUINED HER

Isn't it the Eliacube owl

Doesn't look so mechanical

Quilby may be a villain, but he's not a bad sibling. Unlike Shinonome, the backstabbing cunt.

On 's video this part shows up on the subs, can we get a more accurate translation?

that owl didn't fly so good

My translation would be:

I don't know why I didn't think about that. I kept hearing 'vieux' or 'pieux' but not 'dieu'.

We getting dofus 3 remember that
this quite possibly could be creating another universe with new gods that took power over the old

it would make a bit of sense given the blue chick has something to do with Osa and you also have shit like the Iop guy in armor is wearing black armor it might be to do with the new dofus

impsvillage.com/forums/topic/151157-dofus-30/

They also announced there's gonna be a Paladin and Necromancer (I can't remember their actual names) god in Krosmaga, so these may tie in ass well.

Shit. Guess I'm playing Dofus again when that starts.

Chances are they could be leading to a big story development in the animated series that changes up the Gods again. Finally dethroning Ogrest, recovering the Eliatrope Dofuses and the original Dofuses changes up a ton of stuff. Also gave us the Eliotropes, who are technically soulless edgelords who fucked up causality..

Anyways, in the past, various Gods, mostly Iop, have died and been replaced. Goultard was technically the replacement Iop for a time before it was revealed that Grovy was actually Gop Iop the whole time and his children are more demi-God children in a long line of the World of 12 Gods have tons of bastard children

So far, they're only adding the established Gods that already exist. Sram is already in and Enutrof is being added next. Feca is somewhere in the mix.

All I want is YUGO TO FUCKING AGE

He's essentially a Demi-God as his kind were born directly from the creators of the universe. The Dragon-Twin Eliatropes live for centuries and longer if they feel like it. Then, when they get bored, they die and reincarnate with their Dragon sibling in a fresh life without their old memories. This is why Yugo is old enough to be an adult, but he's barely grown past pre-puberty.

That's why Qilby lost his shit and did the messed up shit he did. He was the only one who retained all of his memories.

No, if you read the latest patchnotes, they're adding Necro and Paladir.

Necros and Paladirs are new sets of cards, not new Gods. New summon cards, in other words. Take a look: krosmaga.com/en/news/paladirs
Notice how they specifically have a section for "the 9th God" that is all about Enutrof?