Gohanfags BTFO

Ended in
N A M E K
A
M
E
K

Who is this abomination?

The sad thing about this arc is, like Z, they had such a HUGE opportunity to grow the franchise. Not even via story, but you could be a marketing beast if you played your cards right. Here you have a tournament that's supposed to introduce the absolute best each universe has to offer. These characters could be in video games, action figures, ads, whatever… and 80% of the characters are more throw away than a Frieza henchmen. Aside from the main baddie most either look generic or like they were ripped straight from deviant art.

Yeah. I think the only marketable one was Sorrel the bunny girl, and the two Saiyan girls, Kale and Caulifla. That's par for the course since Super has been a huge disappointment since the start. They don't have to rely on the two movies and have to try to make original arcs. It's just their efforts are very misplaced and they expect this to last at minimum 700 episodes.

There is hardly any tension because you know none of the original cast will die. Of course, they usually fix that in the next arc by using the dragon balls back in Z, which they rarely use of their own volition in Super. Buu was apparently the big bad villain of universe 7 and there is really nobody trying to get these dragon balls that can grant any wish, based on the limitations of the one you use.

If would have probably worked out better if they created the Super manga beforehand and made substantial material to work off of than going by fly-by-the-seat writing the anime team is doing. They could plan stuff out better than it being the other way around. I thought Super was going to fix the mistakes of GT but it seems worse than GT at this point.

Mexican hunchback?

Why do i keep watching it

Because it went so far into fanfiction mode it has been stupidly fun except for this episode, this one was just lame

Reminder neither GT nor Super are canon, the only canon Dragon Ball is the manga written by Toryama.

Goes on /a/ fam

Also why is Roshi in the tournament but not Trunks and Goten? Even Yamcha is more powerful than him.

lol

How the fuck are shitty waifubaits marketable?

People like titties

retarded manchlidren like titties in anime*

Keep denying human nature, titties sell even though your pink haired landwhale friend might say otherwise. This is a universal truth, you will just keep crying about anime though.

anime that has shitty waifubait titties as selling point is not anime at all.

It's still anime, it's just shit anime then.

What's sad is I watched Battle of the Gods again and the whole thing gets you so hype. You're hype about his new power and what it can do, you're hype to hear about the other universes and how foreign they are, and you're hype to see where they are going to go with it all… then you realize you know where they went with it and all your hype dies away completely and is replaced with shame.

>>>/a/

the only people who like anime like titties in anime*

Daily reminder that Superman would win, easily.

This. Mature, grown-up men prefer cock.