Hey guys. My mom was in Ghostbusters...

Hey guys. My mom was in Ghostbusters. Apparently she was leaving her job when she lived in New York and they were filming it outside, Bill Murray saw her and asked if she wanted to be in the movie. She still gets checks from the movie actually, about 30 dollars every 3 months. I've seen them come in the mail so I know she's not bullshitting me. Her scene was cut from the movie however. What she says happened in the scene is that she walked up to one of the Ghostbusters and says she asked for one of their autographs. The scene only lasted 5 seconds but she was in it. However I've been looking for this scene on the internet and I can't find it anywhere. If anybody can find a deleted scene that matches my description I would appreciate it.

Found her, she's on the left

Was the hedgehog really in ghostbusters?

Hey guys. My mom was in Surf Ninjas. Apparently she was leaving her job when she lived in Los Angeles and they were filming it outside, Rob Schneider saw her and asked if she wanted to be in the movie. She still gets checks from the movie actually, about 20 dollars every 4 months. I've seen them come in the mail so I know she's not bullshitting me. Her scene was cut from the movie however. What she says happened in the scene is that she walked up to one of the ninjas and says KWANSU DUDES. The scene only lasted 5 seconds but she was in it. However I've been looking for this scene on the internet and I can't find it anywhere. If anybody can find a deleted scene that matches my description I would appreciate it.

Your mom is Ron Jeremy.

Hey guys. My mom was in 9/11. Apparently she was leaving her job when she lived in New York and they were filming it outside, Osama Bin Laden saw her and asked if she wanted to be in the movie. She still gets checks from the movie actually, about 30 dollars every 3 months. I've seen them come in the mail so I know she's not bullshitting me. Her scene was cut from the movie however. What she says happened in the scene is that she walked up to one of the Muslims and says she asked for one of their autographs. The scene only lasted 5 seconds but she was in it. However I've been looking for this scene on the internet and I can't find it anywhere. If anybody can find a deleted scene that matches my description I would appreciate it.

You realise this means Bill Murray banged your mum right ?
Not that it's a bad thing, you should be proud user, you have shared a womb with Bill Murrays penis.

Hey guys. My mom was in Edward Penishands. Apparently she was leaving her job when she lived in Los Angeles and they were filming it outside, Nikki Sixx saw her and asked if she wanted to get fucked in the ass. She still gets checks from the movie actually, about 30 cents every 4 years. I've seen them come in the mail so I know she's not bullshitting me. Her scene was cut from the movie however. What she says happened in the scene is that she walked up to Edward and says please fuck my ass. The scene only lasted 5 minutes but she was in it. However I've been looking for this scene on the internet and I can't find it anywhere. If anybody can find a deleted scene that matches my description I would appreciate it.

Hey guys. My mom was in Twilight Zone: The movie. Apparently she was leaving her school when she lived in Hollywood and they were filming it outside, Vic Morrow saw her and asked if she wanted to get decapitated by a helicopter. Her family still gets checks from the movie actually. I've seen them come in the mail so I know she's not bullshitting me. Her scene was cut from the movie however. What she says happened in the scene is that she is being carried by Vic Morrow and gets her head cut off by a helicopter. The scene only lasted 5 seconds but she was in it. However I've been looking for this scene on the internet and I can't find it anywhere. If anybody can find a deleted scene that matches my description I would appreciate it.

Hey guys. My mom was in The Cuckold. Apparently she was leaving her job when she lived in New York and they were filming it outside, Jonathan Butler saw her and asked if she wanted to be breed by an African warrior. She still gets checks from the movie actually, about 30 dollars every 3 months. I've seen them come in the mail so I know she's not bullshitting me. Her scene was cut from the movie however. What she says happened in the scene is that she walked up to one to Louis C.K. and says "Such a pathetic dick you have, how about you sit back and watch a real cock in action." The scene only lasted 15 minutes but she was in it. However I've been looking for this scene on the internet and I can't find it anywhere. If anybody can find a deleted scene that matches my description I would appreciate it.

Hey guys. My mom was in American Pyscho. Apparently she was leaving her Dorsia when she lived in New York and they were filming it outside, Christian Bale saw her and asked if she wanted to be in the movie. She still gets checks from the movie actually, about 50 dollars every 3 hours. I've seen them come in the mail so I know she's not bullshitting me. Her scene was cut from the movie however. What she says happened in the scene is that she walked up to Paul Allen and complimented him on his business card. The scene only lasted 5 seconds but she was in it. However I've been looking for this scene on the internet and I can't find it anywhere. If anybody can find a deleted scene that matches my description I would appreciate it.

Hey guys. My mom was in Return of the Jedi. Apparently she was leaving her job when she lived in Anaheim and they were filming it outside, George Lucas saw her and asked if she wanted to be in the movie. She still gets checks from the movie actually, about 30 dollars every 3 months. I've seen them come in the mail so I know she's not bullshitting me. Her scene was cut from the special edition however. What she says happened in the scene is that she was dancing around a Twi'lek. The scene only lasted 5 seconds but she was in it. However I've been looking for this scene on the internet and I can't find it anywhere. If anybody can find a deleted scene that matches my description I would appreciate it.

Found her, she's on the left

Hey guys. My mom was in The Dark Knight Rises. Apparently she was leaving her job when she lived in Chicago and they were filming it outside, Chris Nolan saw her and asked if she wanted to be in the movie. She still gets checks from the movie actually, about 30 dollars every 3 months. I've seen them come in the mail so I know she's not bullshitting me. Her scene was cut from the movie however. What she says happened in the scene is that she got herself caught by CIA as part of her master plan and says she answered "Crashing this plane. With no survivors!" The scene only lasted 5 minutes but she was in it. However I've been looking for this scene on the internet and I can't find it anywhere. If anybody can find a deleted scene that matches my description I would appreciate it.

This meme is not funny, you don't joke about your mom

But it'a about your mom.

shut up

Upset your mom was in Edward Penishands?

i'm upset to see people talking shit about the woman who gave them life and nurtured them in their infancy

Oh fuck off you wannabe white knight faggot. You exist ergo you mom had sex ergo she is a fucking roastie.