SEXUAL SLAVERY IN ISRAEL

A Jewish-run sex slavery ring was recently uncovered and exposed in Israel, The Times of Israel reported this morning. The sex slaves were lured from Russia and Ukraine, and later smuggled into Israel to work as prostitutes for their Jewish masters. These Jews are not only openly running your government, media, banking system, and academia for their tribe’s exclusive ethnic benefit, they are also deceiving and kidnapping your women in order to transport them to Israel to sexually service their fellow Jews. These poor Russian and Ukrainian women, who are likely extremely beautiful and very talented, are being systematically abused and degraded by these Jewish perverts and sexual deviants.

timesofisrael.com/police-bust-women-trafficking-prostitution-ring-in-ta/

Other urls found in this thread:

davidduke.com/jewish-pimps-and-shiksa-prostitutes-the-jewish-role-in-white-slavery/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zwi_Migdal
osocio.org/message/woman-to-go/
archive.is/nG3IG
rense.com/general88/aston.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Russians women with some fuckin price tags on them…

Not surprised at all. Kikesses are repulsive, even to their fellow Jews.

They're still people on this site defending kikes.

Full doc about it.

So little jewish dicks weren't enough? Disgusting

Not a joke

This is the Jew's modus operandi… they do horrible things then see who shows up. Based on who shows up they retarget. Rinse. Repeat.

They're effectively done. They stole your nanotech in 2011 when everyone was looking for big-nosed Arabs.

Is that real? Seems overpriced and she's too ugly to be a high-end whore.

Shit, that's 29, not 24. So that's $7.5k.

Name a single case of a White Western woman being abducted and taken to Israel for sex slavery.
Don't even go there. Western Europe is also full of Slavic "sex slaves", they become "sex slaves" after they get busted by the cops and debriefed by feminist policewomen.
In case you're too obtuse to get it, they aren't slaves, they're prostitutes and working illegally to boot.
The first thing out of their mouths is the "sad sad story" and then comes the free passport.
Shitskin vs shitskin, who cares?

Where was this taken? It looks like it's right in the middle of a mall.

Are you serious, Bubba…6k is nothing…high end Russians whores can go for 50k…

In a nation of kikes a white skank is a goddess.

Looks like some shitty feminist art project tbh lad.

Little sensitive there Shlomo?
Could be tough but I've heard the story float around a few times over the years now.
Never checked it tough.

Of course it isn't real.
Fucking hell, "based and woke red pillers" can't even recognize far-left propaganda… on Holla Forums…

Haha one post too late nigger!

No, it just embarrasses me to see Holla Forumsacks getting manipulated into taking up left-wing causes.
So you have no evidence then? Me either, never heard of a White woman being kidnapped to Israel, never seen a single report, because it doesn't happen.
On the other hand we have thousands of White girls being actively raped by Muslims.

Those aren't actual sex slaves, it's a publicity stunt like how peta puts women in cages on the street.

Nice timing there Chaim.
You are redeemed, I guess.

Just to remind you, "human trafficking" is a made-up device used to boost immigration.
In America the WAVA act makes it so that any woman who claims she was trafficked to the USA as a sex slave gets put on a fast track citizenship.
"sex slave" is leftist for "prostitute."

*VAWA
Violence against Women act.

That's my high verbal IQ you chimney monkey.

Hear hear.

Not very new news, this has been going on for quite some time.

Those are jidf.

davidduke.com/jewish-pimps-and-shiksa-prostitutes-the-jewish-role-in-white-slavery/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zwi_Migdal

They're on to us! Blame it on the Muslims! Quick!

Fucking Kikes. So this is what's getting slid with "based nigger" threads and the like. Also, OP, stop being a faggot and archive that link. Seriously, if any links deserve and archive or to be broken, that's the one.

And (((USA))) supporting that BS country of Israel. We should capitalize on news like this to wake up Western people.

That is an art project against human trafficking.

osocio.org/message/woman-to-go/

Israel do truly enslave eastern european women. But that video is a campaign against that.

shocking

1 exposed, 6 million more still running.

Here's a bump for you Shlomo.

I thought that was completely legal in Israel, so long as they're not jewish. Is this not the case?

Bump

Prostitution is legal in Israel. Many women are taken from abroad and are drugged into complacency.

It's good redpilling material, but:
The article's from 2015.

archive.is/nG3IG

Bumping

They aren't slaves. Nobody made them do it. It was a choice.

Now is very easy to spot israelí rats

Yeah, you go to some poor Russian village, find some Marusya and tell her she's gorgeous and you want to hire her as a model, take her to Israel then take her passport and tell her she owes you money. Then you get her hooked on drugs and only give her the drugs if she sucks kike dick.

But she chose it goy, she should have known that you were actually a pimp.

Le greatest ally…

The Jew mind is so deviant, it's not even funny…

Golly gee.

We just had a "based kurds"/"kurdish bro here!" thread yesterday night.

Some anons thankfully went in and tried shutting it down, but the kikes, kurds and turkish chimps flooded in whining and crying, was a real doozy but still fucking hilarious watching them squirm, I'm glad we still have old school anons who just can make one post and ruin an entire slip n' slide thread with relative ease.

It's hilarious how they go on about Jewish women being the most beautiful in the world yet they have to spend tons of money importing slaves to fuck.

Is it me, or does this kike look almost like some nasty mexishit?

Like I'm starting to notice that all these mongoloids look exactly the same, like sand-niggers/kikes are obviously one and the same, but when you kikes start to resemble beaners and currychimps, It's just too much I can't help but laugh.

This bitch looks like what those stupid spics would label as 'look guys, we're white too!' bullshit, looks like every 'white' cherrypicked bullshit I see when argentiniggers and their brazilian nigger brethren always used to post before we managed to cull their numbers.

Newspaper ads from modelling and employment agencies promise exciting jobs, but the women are duped," Malarek told the Jewish Tribune. "They must submit, or they are raped, beaten and tortured. There are between 5,000 and 10,000 trafficked women in Israel and more than 280 brothels in Tel Aviv alone. It is a human rights issue the Jewish community knows about. They have a voice and they must use it.

rense.com/general88/aston.htm

Human rights groups have long demanded actions against the trade in women in Israel. These women many from the former Soviet, are working as prostitutes in a condition of virtual slavery. Many of the Russian women who have ended up in Israel's brothels, some smuggled into the country from Egypt on the back of camels, expected to find jobs a cleaners and or working in childcare. There are certain places where auctions are taking place. The Israeli police well know the names. They are nightclubs or regular bars. The women are brought there, buyers come and look at their bodies and their teeth, then the bidding starts. They are held by the pimps, beaten and totally isolated.

What does this refer to?

I know they're involved in spying in all sorts of ways, but what was this particular operation?

And Putin continues to suck up to the demonic kikes even after they trick the women of his country into sex slavery.

oh you

This nazi aesop fable comic is priceless kek

He surely gets his cut from their business.

It's almost certain that literally no leader anywhere in the world is clean.