Obvious Kike Propaganda Films

Schindler's List is at the top but what are some others?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0025272/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1
youtube.com/watch?v=l4FeyONCtfc&t=2116s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Force Awakens, Rouge One & The Last Jedi

The greatest story never told.

The House of Rothschild, 1934.

Holla Forums tbqfh

I thought you were kidding but I looked it up, it's actually a movie, holy fucking shit.

Plot:

imdb.com/title/tt0025272/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

I don't think there's any way of being more obvious than this.

Absolute КИНО

What did he mean by this?

Holy. Shit.

De Drupful Ade

I am just fucking awestruck.

check'em

You're acting like this is an ethnicity that hasn't been kicked out of literally every region they've ever inhabited in the past specifically because they see themselves as higher beings that rightfully destroy the goyim.
The only baffling thing about all of this is how they've managed to corrupt North America so thoroughly that even mentioning their OBSERVABLE misdeeds is grounds for anti-semitism accusations.

I wonder if this was troubling to the people when this came out. Even if this kind of movie was made today, no one would really know how fucking deceptive it is. The Rothschilds are garbage, yet to this day no one really cares or knows how they destroyed the economy.

Indiana Jones 1 and especially 3

American History X

Saving private Ryan

My god, this is the most disgusting thing I've ever seen and I've been on chans for more than a decade. not even joking.

Is reddit raiding again?

Parts of this movie are featured in the 1940 documentary Der Ewige Jude.

kikes btfo

My fucking god.

nice joke kid

Most things Spielberg especially the Jewrassic Park series.
I fucking hate the guy's kike asthetic of focusing on the most primitive, unclean of matters while the soundtrack and constant camera movement lull the young/dumb goy into a semi-hallicutory state where the movie pays enough attention for him to allow for the insertion of nearly any (((meme))) inside its distracted subconscious mind.
It is my personal epitome of cinematic disgust, yet in typical kike fashion such practices have become the norm in contemporary goyim cinema.

A far cry from films that wanted, no, required the viewer to actually pay attention and deduct the matters at hand somewhat self-sufficiently.

That has to be the worst attempt at propaganda I've seen this side of CNN.

Could you give a couple of examples in his movies how this works? I'm not saying you're full of shit, I just need more detail to understand your reasoning.

It's funny because he said nothing wrong

Imagine if documentaries were propaganda

I said this in my post already but in Saving private ryan german soldiers are basically treated as demons or monsters with no emotions while american soldiers are so so poor :(

Video related
youtube.com/watch?v=l4FeyONCtfc&t=2116s

Feel free to point out what part of it is inaccurate.

Yeah, I've seen that. Spielberg is a crafty kike.

nazis ARE demons, just look at blumft

I'm not saying that anything negative said in the movie about niggers or jews is wrong, but while it's shown that Derrick's hatred of niggers is totally justified, his hatred of jews comes off as being totally unfounded to the average viewer. It's explained and shown why niggers are shit, but jews don't get the same treatment. Also the way the skinhead movement is portrayed: that everyone basically acts like niggers and are being manipulated.

Do you mean obvious as in, its supposed to be subtle propaganda from kikewood but it's obvious and shows through in a hamfisted way? Or do you mean it's obvious in that it was meant to be kike propaganda and doesn't hide it?

First I would say anything Sidelined where good looking German Sandra Bullock adopts a gorilla and raises it just like in real life. Second would be The Believer

HAHAHA

Preparing the west for making Iran a terrorist state that needs some pre-emptive cleansing. If you read the news, you know there is an invasive war coming.
The apartheid wall is there for humanitarian reasons, because Israel doesn't oppress Palestinians you silly goyim. Also the Mossad exists for humanitarian reasons, they protect everyone's interest, not only jewish goals.

Heh, the one thing that made me angrier than anything else in Bowling for Columbine is how they Imply Africanized Bees to be harmless ( thus niggers being harmless), wtf Africanized bees are fucking dangerous and hyper aggressive, that fat lard was outright lying, I know shit about Guns but if he lied about something as basic as Africanized bees he also lied about whatever, I bet.

the better version

I can't believe this is real. What were those kikes thinking?

Everything (((Hollywood))) produced in the last 5 years.

I watched the entire film. When does it imply the Rothschild family did it to protect us?

give me the rundown

Even the freshness/average rating ratio is like a kike numbers scheme in it's disparity.

An Inconvenient Truth is so funny to watch in hindsight.

kikes acting like kikes

Are you sure that this isn't a parody or comedy film? Because if it's serious…well shit. They admit to be greedy, but justify it.

Marathon Man, no contest.

Besides Billy (((Crystal))), what was kikish about it?

(((Mandy Patinkin)))

Holy shit, didn't realize he was Jewish. A Jew playing a Spaniard. Almost or as bad as Fisher Stevens playing and Indian guy.

I remember watching this as a teen when it came out and thinking it was so based. Then I actually did a little research and found out it was full of shit. Michael Moore single-handedly turned be into a devout far-right nationalist. Thank you Mike.

>(((Fisher Stevens)))

Dunkirk

also this

Z was hilariously obvious Israeli propaganda

hahahah i am cry