Non White Dilemma

Why are whites so perfect, user? Should I just sterilize myself for being a non white? I rarely like or get along with members of my own race, but I could very well be an extreme exception to the rule; never been to jail, have a software engineering job, no bastard children, etc.

Redpill everyone on kikes, that should be enough.

Because you are living inside the culture which was created by white people and praises everything white.
Your best option is to build a community of own race in your homeland which you will like, it is called diversity.
Whether sterilise yourself or not is up to you really, vocal Holla Forumslacks would push everything white but they ignore the fact that white ethnicities being prone to cuckoldry happening today itself is a characteristic of ethnicity, not a praising one.

Just go back to your country of origin and try to change things.
Non-whites aren't bad because they aren't white, they are bad because they rely on whites for fucking everything.
Get out of our countries and make your own.

Also, you could use your minority card to carry ideological fight against jews.

Stop making shit threads and all the white women will want you.

But I was born and raised in the United States.

Yeah Jews do suck. They think they are the chosen people of God, so they have the divine right to destroy and subvert everyone else. However, I thought being a Jew was a religious issue. I don't think there's any evidence that Abraham existed.

Well, that's already true. I'm just afraid that all of this race science shit is actually true. If so, then there's a good chance that my children will regress intellectually.

There are decent non-whites, they're just the exception - high IQ and low aggression.

Get yourself a mate with similar traits and improve your race by having as many children as you can support.

I realize this might be impossible in a country where your race is the majority, especially if you're a nigger.

Speak out against foreign aid and teach your children that they're exceptions to the rule, maybe at some point you'll be able to go back to where you belong.

Well, I am black, but I have an important inquiry concerning this board: do most Holla Forumslacks really hate all blacks, or is it just the dindus? I spend my time playing playing games and reading books (mostly math and science), so I just can't imagine someone hating me for simply being born a certain way.
I read through so many threads, and all I hear is nigger this, nigger that, they're fucking retarded, violent beasts, etc. I get the impression that blacks are suppose to be the scum of the earth. If I was overly sensitive, I would feel like shit, to be honest.

This is a slide thread if you do not post proof of your skin color right now

kek, TRS will welcome you with open arms muh based nigger.

Not happening lol

Who?

Yeah, fuck off shill

There are quite a few anons with real life experience with Black crime. Almost all anons will have some experience with Blacks in real life. Mine, for example, was these idiots that always blared loud rap out of their apartment practically every day and threw trash everywhere. This sort of behavior isn't even into Black crime, and it's already below White trash redneck level. I've lived around rednecks all my life, mind you. I'm very glad I didn't live around Blacks for long. I couldn't stand it. So, that's going to be the typical White reaction. It's just really awful.

Whites aren't perfect at all. That's the funny thing. We're just another step away from being chimps is all. Way to set the evolutionary bar low, fam.

No seriously; I don't know TRS.

I'm not trying to trick anything. This is a really common shill thread that gets posted a lot to try and weaken peoples resolve to go after an ethnostate.
"Hi anons, i'm based [non-white ethnicity], will you accept me if I act white"
If you can't provide proof then I am forced to treat you as a shill

Must have been younger blacks; I'm 25, and even I don't like most blacks my age.

I was using hyperbole.

Personality!=ethnicity. No matter how bad your ethicity is judgin by many criterion you personally are not the mirror of ethnicity, you are just a point of a statistical array.
Holla Forumss don't mind personal attacks though. This is not a discussion board anymore, this is an ideological nest.

Even if that was my intention, all you would have to do is state that I'm an exception to the rule, like this guy did: .

Not sure how you came up with that. I was simply asking if what pol says is true about race, how should a non-white react? If we're suppose to be scum of the earth, why should we reproduce in the first place?

For who, exactly? You think I am in cahoots with the Jews or something? Look, believe what you want, but I'm not posting my identity.

You just said you aren't white, that means that the USA is not your "motherland". Who cares where you were raised? We also think that whites born in africa should "go back" to Europe, the only reason to live abroad is if you're colonizing in an administered manner.

So does that mean that all white Americans should go back to Europe?

Another thing to mention is that all black in America have no idea which part of Africa they are from. But I suppose that you think it's good enough for blacks to embrace any tribal African culture they please.