Migrating to /new/

all meta threads are pushed into the abyss for a reason, nobody will hear you scream meta

one should give /new/ a try since imkampfy is a disorganized failure who will send out his IRC Goons after you if you complain about his obvious incompetence.

>>>/new/

Alright, so which is it? Is Holla Forums being subverted by fucking /polmeta/, ironmarch, goons, antifa, /int*/ or imkampfy?

Seriously just make up your minds.

Who's the bo of /new/ ?

Jim.

No, 8/pol/ is pretty much following the history of Byzantium. Subverted from within by the enemy and besieged at the gates, while at the same time decrepit and hollow.

is that a bad thing?

how pozzed is jim compared to imkampfy

That's all I need to see to stay the fuck away from it.

no, its irc goons circle jerks now. But I thought it was antifa? oh but wait no its obviously Holla Forums or maybe CTR is back again to fuck with TRS
obvious sarcasm

Holla Forums mods are kikes!! which is why we need to go to boards run by them to escape people we disagree with

t. totally not dnc

Are you serious? How new do you have to be to not know about jim, the guy who owns this site, and what he does?

Its weird this drama escalated when ironmarch faggots appeared on the scene here 4 weeks ago,until then we were laughing at TRS while staying in containment threads.
Also we have other low lives from Holla Forums,endchan using this opportunity.

I meant as a moderator, I know jim, I just don't know how he will deal with shitposters on his board.

It started as TRS being caught shilling one more time, they blamed everybody and now everybody seems to shill against whatever. It's really like Evalion all over again.

Isn't that a bad thing ?

Took a look at /new/, looks pretty sjw if you ask me.

any other boards you can think of?

how about /politics/? can someone reclaim that shit from the dead BO.

sup trs

It's not going to work.
Holla Forums is a brand. Holla Forumsacks worth a damn will always stay with Holla Forums. It's a waste of time, shills.

We're getting his dox worked on right now. Hopefully I'll be the one who gets to cut his eyes and tongue out.

REMINDER IMKIKEY BANNED REDPILL AND LITERATURE THREADS UNTIL LAST WEEK WHEN HE MYSTERIOUSLY STARTED THIS "CAMPAIGN"

REMINDER IMKIKEY IS THE ONE PUSHING MUH BASED JEWS, HAS BEEN EXPOSED, AND STARTED THIS OPERATION AS A DISTRACTION

He's a fucking sellout crypto-kike.

You will die soon, virtualorge.

on 4chan it is, and here it used to be.
now it's essentially getting cucked by infighting.

Alright man, cut his eyes out for me. If nothing changes, will you spam in this specific style that you were wrong?

I won't need to anymore once I've got you put to an end.

You think this happened in a vaccuum?

And this is why Holla Forums is burning and everybody thinks it's okay - because they think there's only one Holla Forums and can't possibly relocate.

Oh great, the faggot's here. Now it's a real party.

When TRS leaves, this will all be forgotten. They don't have the autism to keep it up much longer. The mods will call them off.

if it means anything I actually believe you.
I've been here for a long ass time and that fucking spic nigger has been nothing but a problem.

Well, find another Holla Forums that isn't run by faggots and kikes.

Same, I've been here since the first exodus.

I tried that. I tried agreeing with him too. He still thinks I'm imkampfy. He thinks everybody is.

I promise you I'm not, but you're not going to believe me. I don't see how killing imkampfy will change anything. If he's a jew, wouldn't the rest of the mods be, too?

Honestly this board was better than it's been in a long time during the 15 Holla Forums vs TRS threads, I was getting nostagia and shit. Now it's all bogged up with shills from every direction. This too will pass, it's not like we haven't delt with it before. As for leaving…

Neat stuff man , with such eloquent and useful allies who needs subversive CIA agent BOs?

mods calls who off? you know people have free will right? TRS is always going to be here, their podcasts alone have upwards of 15k unique visitors while on a good day we crack 3k.

I know its a brand, quite literally.
which is why board names are important if it wants to remain relevant.

I want to see quality thread discussion without it managing to hurting some faggot moderator's feelings, all the good OCs posted on said thread along with everything else like important information are often removed at an instant, this fucking sucks.

better yet, I'm down with staying here, but the pozzed admin needs to fuck off and be replaced by someone else.

You really think they're going to get 15k people to shill and raid us? You think 15k people even give a fuck about this? Those faggots don't want to be bothered except their hardcore NEETs.

I wasn't being ironic, you motherfucker. Listen to me, you piece of shit. I ACTUALLY FUCKING AGREE WITH YOU, but you're sooo fucking stuck up your own ass about everybody being disinfo, CIA, their own shills that you refuse to believe anybody but your fucking self.

I wish I could reach through my monitor and fucking slap you across the face, because you need some fucking sense knocked into you.

of course not, but come on you're on Holla Forums you know how statistics works.

Imkampfy spotted, get out kike.

can you pass me your sock account source of contact, if you're looking for help I can try to join up on the cause, I fucking hate that faggot.

i'm not gonna fall for your jedi mindgames imkampfy

There it is. Hello Holla Forums, it's been a while since that tactic. Last time you did it was before the election, right? So when are you going to post the supposed dox of the mods and come up with another honeypot imageboard?

Two can play at that game, imkampfy.

So what? Holla Forums is necessary. Without Holla Forums TRS doesn't exist. Holla Forums takes a hard right approach without compromises. Without Holla Forums internet boards and forums would be in a perpetual leftward swing.

Friendly reminder that picture of Iamkampfy we all know and love came from Holla Forums after they failed to push the one of him being a shitskin

Are you even human? Can you rationalize at all? Who programmed you this way? Are you a fucking A.I.?

They announced banning mentions of Holla Forums on their forum few days ago. Funny how you astroturfers never mention that, huh.

He's the guy that keeps banning literature, science and redpill threads. Fuck him.

actually the shitskin part was pushed on intl, this recent one wasn't from Holla Forums at all.

in fact Holla Forums is fucking dead.

Having backups wouldn't hurt, maybe a better alternative to a chan. Something in the same style but with a nicer way to get rid of spam & CP.

Thank god. now spread it, also ask them for an apology please.

On how many of their shows you want their apology and how many times you wish to say they are cucks?

TRS isn't one house. There was rumblings about a coup not too long ago. SeventhSon seems pretty soft on things, when some show hosts were posting about how to attack Holla Forums after making that claim I don't think he retaliated.

Freech is around. Goons take all kinds of shapes and sizes, last I heard they had their own website or board on some shitty website.

There are none

>>>/new/ is a neutral board.
I think >>>/politics/ is a better fit, but it's less active.

Holla Forums doesn't do shit, it's the people here that do, and many of those including myself go on a bunch of forums and image boards working for a common goal. If anything it's more like a Venn Diagram. But I see where you're coming from, and thankfully there is Holla Forums but recent times and stuff like this do have me a little concerned, but nothing to the point of no return or anything.

Then they continued to spam, and discord chats of them continuing to shill came out. Nice PR move egofag

>>>/politics/ will be the bunker then?

nah fuck it these threads are too funny to let die

Let's see if he confirms

Just a formal statement posted on their main thing, or seventh spic coming here with a trip or something and being all >nah
And they don't have to say they're cucks, just say that they should've handled this shit better because the ball was in their park.

Eh, maybe.

Oh you mean the science thread that's been up for months or self improvement thread that's been here before TRS came and shilled their "based nationalist kikes"? Or do you mean that literature thread that's up right now? Yeah, he sure bans them on sight. Kill yourself.

y

Seems good.

I know there's none, maybe it's time for innovation to happen, something basic and decentralized.

Forcing me to use the whole pasta, kikey?

REMINDER THIS IS AN ACTUAL COINTELPRO SCHEME BY IMKIKEY TO DIVERT ATTENTION AWAY FROM HIS OWN SHILLING OPERATION AND GET Holla ForumsLACKS TO FALL IN LINE UNDER HIS NARRATIVE CREATION NO MATTER WHAT

REMINDER IMKIKEY HAD HIS IRC BUDDIES RAID US SO HE COULD PRETEND THEY'RE AN OUTSIDE GROUP AND THEN BLAME THEM

REMINDER IMKIKEY BANNED REDPILL AND LITERATURE THREADS UNTIL LAST WEEK WHEN HE MYSTERIOUSLY STARTED THIS "CAMPAIGN"

DO YOU FEEL IN CONTROL, CUNT?

DOX IMKIKEY AND I WILL PERSONALLY GUT HIM AND PUT AN END TO THIS CYCLE OF SUBVERSION

REMINDER IMKIKEY IS THE ONE PUSHING MUH BASED JEWS, HAS BEEN EXPOSED, AND STARTED THIS OPERATION AS A DISTRACTION

well kek seems to approve and he doesn't look like a shitskin to me

checkem

I suggest it as a temporary bunker. If the BO is inactive then IMKamphy or his goons could snatch ownership. I seem to recall shit like this happening during GG.

how fucking slow could it possibly be?

late

I can't do everything for you faggots.

How about (((you)))?

And what will happen when David Davidson makes TRS thread? Will that mean that TRS has broken the agreement?

Yeah, happened to Holla Forums. Fuck Jim dude. I know Hotwheels would've let this happen.

Make it harder to do a reverse image search.

JUST

Who?

rip david davidson
woodcutter
firestarter
philanthropist

very slow apparently
welcome to the new Holla Forums, where it's slow as shit and all the good threads get gasses by ImNigger.

its still not working

Literally anyone who wants to make a thread on anonymous imageboard.

let's see

It's almost as if imkikey has banned most actual Holla Forumslacks and the only ones left are too scared to dissent lest be permabanned because they can't into IP

polchan.xyz

Stop shilling your site here, Shekelguy

he died as he lived: making arson-related puns at charity events for fire orphans

No, it means that anyone making the TRS thread or promoting TRS here is actually a shill, and not someone who is actually from TRS, ergo we don't have a problem.

this, which I'm shocked about, people need to learn to use VPNs actually or how about actually read.

we aren't going to leave Holla Forums.

Nice concern shilling

This is not the first time
A lot of TRS users have never made a meme even in MS paint. They don't even know how to resize their shit

Yes they did, also

I swear

Jesus christ.

He's maybe 1/2 white. Definitely a subhuman who goes as "off-white" which would explain his psychosis.

FUCK

ADL still fears us.

Jim permabanned the original owner of Holla Forums by mistake (with a few other BOs) because he didn't know how to use the site moderation system or some stupid shit.
It was never clear if the Holla Forums BO got his board back or if someone else took it over.
Maybe it's a ship without a captain and corrupt crew of janitors doing whatever they want?
I don't know enough about the 8ch system tbh.

The ID is not censored, it's the timestamp.

let this thread serve as an example of how many people despises him.

Forgot to add that this happened maybe a year ago (my memory is shit for how long ago things occurred).

You're trying too hard, kampfy.

goodnight, trshills

you keep me smiling all dang day, even though you don't mean to

see you tomorrow, imkampfy

Reported.

They're all compromised in varying ways and degrees. That's why browsing all of them is important to maintain perspective.

you know you can just ban people you don't like, you're a moderator after all.

huh I didn't know that was a thing there, weird.

ADL fears anyone who can do basic math an is aware of how cremation works.

He obviously looks like fucking spic take a look at fidel castro photo and compare it to his,weren't you the same people yesterday calling that the shooter at the airport was white.

Well, he got banned again. Anyone want to play "spot the ID" or will he do the spam thing to show us who he is?

Sucks we can't do anything about it. What really can we do? Maybe annoy Jim enough that he'll put the old BO in or something, not likely.

Funny how, in the smallest, smallest most obscure part of this anonymous imageboard where namefagging can occur, goons are on that shit.

I admit I barley looked at it, why is the timestamps censored. Holla Forums censored the TRS ones because that was how TRS was banning moles, I don't see a reason TRS would censor the timestamps on Holla Forums

no, and no amount of you saying it will make it reality.

let us meme the dox and possible death of imkampfy

Astroturfing much?

sick dubs nigger

KEK WILLS IT

Wasn't his post fucked up here, which means ban?

No, wait, I am clinically retarded.

It's almost as if kikey's IRC goons are told to sew dissent however they can hmmmmmmm

It's funny how the repeat poster always posts an image. And I've never seen any of the suspected images coming from Holla Forums before. TRS memes.

I am going to screencap this for posterity.

Go ahead my dude.

cum

HAHA POOP

yfw he will die in his death bed from cancer.

It's not made by TRS.

The picture presents a shill pretending to be TRS user, while intentionally using "pol", "8pol" and "reddit spacing" to trigger all the newfag signals even after being warned about it.

Interesting how you make up horseshit on the fly, imkikey

If I posted no picture, you would make a note that I'm posting without a picture.

moar dubs

welp, kek wills his death. I can't argue that.

This, everytime there's something happening there's always third parties trying to fuck with both sides, remember with Evalion ? It's happening again with TRS. First it start with a legitimate grievance and then it's exacerbated to the point of fracture.

I don't know how to fix the site, nor do I have an alternative design but I know a type of moderation style that works from my time on /baph/. That type of moderation relies on the mods actually being worth a damn however, which is a tall order to ask.

In that last Sven dox thread, you posted many many images. None of which I've ever seen on Holla Forums before. And now you're really sensitive about it. Get some Holla Forums memes, my man. You'll fit in better.

I remember that meme

aren't we all technically third parties?

One of the nice things about when HW was active as the site owner was he was also a user and followed what was happening and would explain shit to users when we had no idea wtf was going on.
Codemonkey did that for a few months, but I haven't seen him post much lately. It was always more explaining technical changes with him, and there haven't been any recently.

Some more than others.

I've got plenty virtue signalling pictures you'll enjoy, my dear off-white shitskin BO

It's good to see you worried about the important things and not imkikey banning pro-white and anti-jewish sentiment.

I still remember the time he replied to my post. How things change. I remember codemonkey posting too, wonder why he stopped.

It's good that HW posted, he was help accountable for his actions and his ear was to the community. Good luck trying that with Jim. He has a blank look in his eye like he's a robot or some shit. You know the type.

how to spot a newfaggot.

Reported. Gas yourself.

Hey Imkikey

kek has already spoken, you're due to get fucked to oblivion, IRC goon.

Maybe you need to work on your personal life if you get giddy about made up internet drama. Try reading a Cosmo, faggot.

heh

It's over, sadly. Firetires won't show up since he's too busy fucking flip women, even though he was the best we could've gotten.

That's just how the mannchild types.

Unfortunately /new/ isn't viable. Learningcode + Jim? No thanks.

Imkampfy banned a shit ton of Holla Forumsacks during Holla Forumsharbor on behalf of his Holla Forums buddies raiding the board just like he is doing now. The anti-mod sentiment came from Holla Forums and the bullshit line that it came from Holla Forums was pushed by Holla Forums and IMkampfy himself. Because being anti-mod is being anti-Holla Forums according to the fucking hotpocket. Which is why Moot is still so popular, right?

Literally a word for word Ironmarch meme with Holla Forums put in the place of Ironmarch.

Bingo. Don't fall for the Social Identity. Being Holla Forums isn't about claiming collective credit for the activity of others and this WE ARE LEJUN faggotry.

We call that Ironmarch-White here. Sort of like the "True Russian" pictured here.

Oh, and by the way, if you IRC kikey cunts are back in the morning.

I'll be right here, spamming your disinformation threads and making more people get to work on finding who you are so we can gut you.

Maybe you'll get the idea that your little charade here is over.

Well looks like the shitstorm has stopped for a while, how do you guys feel ?

Begone

Better days still lie ahead. I can't see another exodus though. I don't think our number of imageboard posters can handle being split into three groups. There are what, 9k generous Holla Forums users that use 4chan off and on? A solid 7k who use Holla Forums the same? Both probably have 2-4k active users at any time. Probably a bad idea.

I suggest you visit GNAA irc so they can dox imkampfy, they can do some pretty cruel shit with IRC, and I assume imkampfy is currently in one.

It can't stop until mods ban all TRS related content. But that's not exactly what they want.

If you're a regular there, then you can easily get the ball rolling on your own.

why are you pretending to be someone else?

Tired. Every shitpost I've made I do 10 pushups, and 5 pullups. You guys are great for my upper body strength.

Hello goon

How are your gains ?

I know, let's stay hopeful, this seems to mimic the whole evalion debacle.

At least he's fit tho.

well, ED irc has some pretty useful people that can do some dirtyworks for a price.

and they actually deliver.

hello newfag failure.

TRS is bad at fitting in and have goon global mods, I wouldn't be surprised if they were the ones trying to start all of this. Either way the goons in TRS need to be purged

The TRSodomite cries out in pain as he strikes you

I'm not exactly sure what we can be hopeful about. They are in on this. They could've prevented this over a week ago, but they didn't want to. More than few people warned them, all got banned.

There is no way to prevent shilling by any party on anonymous imageboards, other than by numbers (rendering it irrelevant) or by moderation. And we don't have the former.

Fucking awful since I'm on a cut; I want to be good for the military in a while. Can't be 2yuge for that, though I doubt I'm anywhere near their definition for that.

lmfao, we've had literal feds after us, tell me, what are you gonna dk that'll be any worse than what they've tried

Did you register or is it forced military training at 18 ?

Sorry I don't namefag

Has a sick neckbeard

Which ended up with Gex being permabanned because he disagreed with the mods, but I guess you think that was a good thing?

register
Volunteer armies best armies.

Gex got banned because he was a faggot who thought he spoke for Holla Forums. Also, other the Open Gates, he made some weird cucky videos. Gex can fuck himself and is a faggot.

Don't, you'll just end up fighting for some kikes.

What's up with the accusations ?

I really wondered where he went. Why?

Because he autistically shilled evakike

Ah, everyone says that, but I'd really enjoy the military life. Fighting for kikes occasionally isn't so bad if you just think about it as mercwork and I'm not killing whites.

This too.

Why do you sage ?
Also you will end up fighting whites.

Shame, he was good at editing

user, I've got bad news for you…

Depends on what I'm doing. But probably not, really.

Enlighten me, my dude.

Where have I said that ?

If they're white just shoot at the ground. Feel bad later, but it was going to happen if you're there or not, just don't do it yourself.

95% of the time, you're sitting around eating MREs with niggers and spics while the 1SG looks for buyswork for you to do, like painting the fucking Armory room or practicing how fast you can set up and tear down a GP Medium.

Right here where you ask why he saged when anyone from a chan knows that sage is for off topic

Who cares if it's off topic ? The thread itself doesn't really have a topic.

Accuracy was at its lowest during WW2 and WW1. Highest during colonial wars and the recent wars, so I won't be alone in doing that, really.

Sounds positively fucking awful. Good thing I'm training for special forces, right?

Also, do you like vehicle maintenance? Because you'll be doing a lot of paperwork, filling out 5988-Es on your Humvee while trying to coax the niggers into making sure it's running properly. Did I mention there's niggers? Because there's niggers.

why aren't anime threads being saged then if its utterly offtopic?

any transgression against shitty threads with weeb pictures on them is deemed banworthy.

/a/ literally took Holla Forums

I'm sure you'll make it, user.

The mods were anchoring and deleting Evalion threads and banning those who disagreed with their actions.
Part of their criticism of her videos was that they said they were shit and that an example of good videos were Gex's With Open Gates and that Gex would agree with them and knows good propaganda blah blah blah.
(because a big part of the arguing over Evalion was whether she was good for propaganda purposes, EVERYONE agreed that With Open Gates was good).
Then Gex posted pic related which embarrassed the mods and their supporters so they permabanned him.

Watch how high the accuracy becomes when we hit the scene :^)

All this shit happened in almost the same fashion on 4chan several years ago. No, not 2012, or 2013- but much earlier. And not just on Holla Forums.

See, 4chan had been steadily going to shit (well, a steeper incline, anyway) around 2008-2009 (probably because of the scientology shit, lulzsec, GNAA, etc bringing unwanted attention). Various boards- the most obvious of which being Holla Forums- started to form noticeable shitposting cliques. Regular "meta" threads full of unwanted content, uncontained faggotry, avatarfagging, rampant tripfagging, etc. This obviously degraded the overall content of the board, and created new generations of dumb tripfags, shitposters, etc who just felt that was "the way of things". But it wasn't just contained on Holla Forums.

Instead, it spread to almost every board- even /x/- to the point that the board became almost impossible to post anything even tangentially related to the subject matter without said tripfags and circlejerks shitting up every thread. Which still wasn't anything new, but then these faggots started getting mod/janitor status. Suddenly, perfectly fine threads were getting deleted, while completely off topic and generally retarded threads were kept alive.

Why?

Ideological subversion on an "e-culture" level. Unlike offline "active measures", the demoralization stage doesn't take NEARLY as long. You don't need to wait for generations of children to be born during developmental phases. Imageboards, forums, etc all run on an almost purely cultural basis- and culture is made up of memes, fads, etc. These things are MUCH shorter lived- it's why it doesn't take too long to "get used to" a new workplace, or community, or what have you. Internet forums aren't deeply entrenched in identity, and anonymous imageboards especially aren't.

These are efforts designed not just to ruin the experience and discussion of its pre-established users, but to create an environment where new people will see a particular way of things. They see rampant shitposting and completely ridiculous threads as "the norm". Even long after the threads are gone, the idea remains.

Not when there's the same names, the same faces, the same stupid fucks always causing the same fucking problems. It's a concentrated effort by a small minority of individuals with unabridged power and freedom to exercise such. I don't care if they're "not kikes" or whatever non-argument is thrown about- it's very obviously a concentrated effort to shit up Holla Forums.

Regularly deleting threads or posts that fit the culture of Holla Forums, while regularly ignoring typical D&C threads, is not normal.

Even if you're not directly shooting other whites you're still furthering the interests of an anti-white minority that's been trying to slowly genocide our race.
Fucking kill yourself you worthless sack of shit.

Wow,his post was pretty retarded.

He posted since then.

Also a reminder that Constantine who was behind the spamming that got Evalion threads banned was associated with autists from the TRS forum.

I almost forgot about these coontown retards.

I hear about the niggers, user. Fuck it, they can't swim, right? Navy should be free of them, or something.
I'm sure I'll make it, too.

I'd rather not sit around on my ass and do nothing, thank you. If it wasn't me, it'd be someone else, and I'm part of a military family, all the way down to my last recorded ancestor. What am I going to do, go into law?

capped for posterity

Evalion shill detected.

What the fuck happened to your cap

He makes a good point about how Holla Forums the past year has seemed to attack and try to destroy hardest those with similar views, and ignores SJWs and Jews and such.

chodemonkey fucked it up, guess he's trying to integrate custom CSS into the cap feature.

Gentlemen you can't shitpost absurdity in here this is 8-Holla Forums!

kek

gex is/was part of youtube

it sucks ass being the only cucktuber available with the far right mentality, atleast evalion, regardless at how gringeworthy of a whore she was, atleast if she were to be popular on youtube, any thing against gex for example, she would defend him on the same bandwagon.

the reason she became a thing is because leafy is a fucking faggot and made her relevant.

Wew.

lel eat shit TRS.

pizzagate, rwss (threads were on cuck but there was a lot of crossboarders like me). salon pedophile, trolling libs during and after the election on twitter, hijinks during the nigger tantrums
but yeah fuck TRS for thinking they could shit here without any blowback. Literally months were spent telling them what would happen if things didn't stop. Then they happened lol

Your ancestors fought for their people/national interests while everyone after your great grandfather was fighting due to being manipulated by the jew but this doesn't mean you have to be a cuck and continue this new tradition.
That said, getting into special forces is something remarkable so I wish you luck anyway. Just try to steal as much gear and intel as you can once the race war hits.

Butthurt goon detected

Okay, aside from Trump defense. But even those threads didn't reach the levels of this TRS stuff.
And we weren't the only ones working on the anti-Trump people.
I also seem to recall the mods were against Trump threads at first but let them exist eventually due to the futility of stopping them.
Then they started getting stickied.

Tell it to me straight user, will we ever see a National Socialist state? Will we even get the chance to fight for one? Always lots of talk here about us rising up, but I feel it's hotair when we can't even get past these trivial problems.

Hitler himself purged a lot of people, including those from the Nazi party during the long knives. I don't see it being that big of a deal.

Also, to add:

Kill yourself. Your life must be worthless if you're willing to put it on the line to ZOG.

You fucking bet I will. I've been running with 40 pounds on my back just so I can train to carry that telephone pole on the beach myself if I have to.
Don't doubt that my loyalty is to the spirit of our patron saint first, I'm going in to convert people too, brother.

its like you are new or something

If you don't at least have on Holla Forums patch I don't ever want to see you again

We didn't hack Patreon lad.

1/10shoop

I made that in 5 minutes. We were trying to get it to her fucking sons before they shut their twatters down.

How many pedophiles have been incarcerated or killed due to those actions?

nice eastcuck asspain furfag.

How new are you, Holla Forums barely even started on TRS

For those who are into actually fighting subversion, keep in mind that you're essentially fighting two battles- revealing the identity of the shills, and stopping their efforts of subversion. The latter is much more important- don't spend all your time trying to unmask men whose masks have been grafted to their face.

Every diamond is made not in spite of the heat and pressure surrounding it, but because of it.

again newfag

How many TRS fags have been beaten by antifa because of this?

DAILY REMINDER
polchan.xyz exists and basically there's no reason for Holla Forums and related boards to even stay here.

So wait, Jim has both /new/ and /newsplus/? So he won in the end, then.

Jim wouldn't be as bad as imkampfy and his cohorts who cover for him, but Jim is extremely selective on what content he keeps on the boards he controls, and he is also an asshole. He has managed to piss off Holla Forums, Holla Forums, and when he made a move to take over /new/ which lead to the creation of /newsplus/, he had pissed off posters there by banning content and posts he doesn't approve of.

When he pissed off Holla Forums during the hotwheels fix your shit and codemonkey fix your shit series of threads, it was because of his condescending attitude and facade of playing dumb and being evasive. He only cares as much with conversing with the community as long as it means he can fool them. Eventually he just stopped responding to posters because people were catching on quick to his dodgy and petty behavior.

As for Holla Forums, pissing off Holla Forums shouldn't sound like something hard to do but he indiscriminately bans posts based off of a quick glance. Similar to how imkampfy and co. (but especially imkampfy) will seemingly ban at random and for even more random reasons, he has a habit of doing that and using the catch-all "dost" term for doing it. Don't buy the excuse that he only bans posters with that for posting child models. He uses it to ban random people on whim and hide behind "dost."

Probably none, antifas are fags. They most likely won't try anything against someone who may conceal carry.

Yeah, basically. He has held every non-Holla Forums news thing here except for fucking Holla Forums.

Pretty bad idea fam, at least use something subtle like an 8 of diamonds.

Fucking jews, everytime they do this.
They bloat and shill where they are criticised to 'build' echo-chamber consensus, and when they get shoveled into ovens they always ask 'why'.

I can't hear you over the sound of my smug