TRS shilling on halfchan now

I've been linked a shit ton of threads, they're trying to turn halfchan against us entirely. Claiming we doxed fellow "white nationalists"

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/106014744
a
ghostbin.com/paste/4qadw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Report and sage.

nobody here gives a single fuck about halfchan.

Report, hide, sage.

Yeah, I've seen some of it. Some user linked a 4chan thread here.

Well OP I believe you, seems you are from cuckchan, and this is not new. TRS has admittedly been shilling cuckchan for months now

well if they end up becoming alt-lite and shit it could be an issue. The people there can't call shills like we do and its pretty easy for me to see.

thanks for being useful idiots guys, antifa is having a great day

You know those jews sure are up to some shady stuff, I'd love to talk about it.

Or could it be antifa goons using this opportunity to d&c.
also go back to cuckchan

(checked)

weird

what are you sliding shlomo?

Well we did, look at the sven dox. Antifa and leftypol and giggling in delight.

Where did they say that?

You must have a mouse in your fucking pocket.

yeah TRShills think we give a shit about how cuckchan feels about us so they're working overtime in those threads to demean us.

Ok I'll bite. How are TRS not white nationalists…

Ive been away one week and Holla Forums has allowed D&C likes to get their noses in between us and TRS.

Fuck this gay earth

*kikes

you really fit in here, fellow user :^)

who cares at this point. The relationship between Holla Forums and TRS is dead. We killed it

I read their articles occasionally and listen to the daily shoah and fash the nation when something interesting happens and I'm just trying to understand where people are getting that they support niggers and jews. Never heard them say anything like that.

did you hear them call out "1488ers"?

It's basically an Antifa raid, Antifa already doxxed Ghoul and now they are using obvious bait to cause dumbasses here to dox each other.

Right you mean people who actually support killing niggers and jews to the last child and dress up as black metal nazis? Yeah, that's fucking retarded.

never actually, that's just one of the many unsupported lies during this whole shit show.

4/pol/ here. You faggots are such fucking retards. Full of people like who unironically just straight up don't know what TRS is and seem to think the people they've doxxed are PJW or Gavin McInnes basic-bitch alt-litists

You fags have fallen for
and meanwhile antifa and lefty/pol/ are laughing their asses off

I think you understand the difference between Holla Forums and TRS now lol

go away 4cuck.

antifa posts the same shit over and over again, random out of context bat dick pics, segment of the shoah from 2 years ago. Providing nothing so suggest that TRS is any of the things you claim they are.

I never thought I'd see the day. Well played Itsgoingdown and so on.

NO user DISCARD HAND

no please TRS keep going

No, sorry 8cuck. Maybe call someone a cuck after they're the ones who side with Antifa

oh, theres that famous TRS line I've been waiting for.
Next you gonna call me a stupid 1488?

Evidence saying TRS got DDOS and people were pissed about it? You stupid fucks realize you've just given Antifa faggots their greatest field day since the internet has existed right?

I mean I have seen some stupid shit on Holla Forums over the years, but this has to take the cake.

This is so obviously Cointelpro. for fuck sake, if this isn't countelpro, then NOTHING is countelpro

i think jidf is already against us… so how is trs going on 4jidf/pol/ and sliding it against the already 100% slide threads effective against…. anything?

evidence that exists and is documented on
>>>/trs/
you fucks just keep going, this could of been resolved 4 days ago had you just fucked off.

nigger mod and gook mon of Holla Forums that sold out to antifa

Holy shit, not sure if most of this thread is just trolling or if this is really the depth of delusion 8cuck has sunk to.

What the fuck is TRS and why the fuck am I supposed to give a damn?

the doxing will continue TRS. good work

OY VEY YOU'RE HELPING THOSE DOITY ANTIFA BASTIDS, GOY

Wrong you stupid fuck. You've been getting played like a fiddle for four days into doxing people for the benefit of antifa.

The doxxing is unproductive. TRS is working for the same cause. what next? Counter-currents and radix? is 8pol's job to destroy the altright?

niggers

kek, then why wasn't lothar punished for shilling here

you want to know how I know you're not from here

Is the autistic alcoholic Danish wife beater involved in this?

So in the spirit of doxing. . Anonymous 01/07/17 (Sat) 10:16:52 387511 No.8709310>>8709397 [Watch Thread][Show All Posts]

Lets post some antifa dox. These faggots are in Nebraska. You're cool with doxing antifa right, mods?

FB Page: a rchive.is/rmiXn

Name:AB Khim

Org: Antifa Nebraska

Work: Server @ LeadBelly: Contemporary American Pub

School: Active @ Metropolitan Community College (Nebraska)

Name: Jade Guinevere Myatt

Work: Lifeguard @ Armbrust Family YMCA

Name: Marc Momo Whitlock

Work: Deli Clerk @ Baker's

Name: James W. Craddock

Work: First National Tower

Name: Brian Franck

Work: Hebro Tinner @ Standard Heating & Air Conditioning

Name: Julie Hoscheid

Work: International Agent @ Travel and Transport

Name: Nate Van Fleet

Work: Barback @ O'Leaver's

Drum Teacher @ School of ROCK

Name: Matthew Bryan Parker

Work: University of Nebraska at Omaha

Name: Kaden Trosper

Work: Hi Times Liquor Mart

I hope you're 1488, but you have gone beyond stupid into retarded

Don't waste your Cointelpro accusations so haphazardly you fag. Funny the other poster says "paranoid 8gag" is a famous TRS line when it's just what anyone who observes you retards can obviously spot in you.

antifa has nothing to do with this, you wanna know how this was started, you kept shilling and another user from Holla Forums came to me after all the shit was posted on /trs/ then told me you guys wouldn't stop after the numerous threads telling you guys to. I then proceeded to ddong your site till you got the hint (which never happened) which then you fags proceeded to insult and egg on /baph/ mods and myself. Instead of dropping the ego and admitting your wrong and fucking off, you people brought this on yourselves, no antifa, no IM, no other party but yourself are responsible for the outcomes that happened. And you still don't get the fucking hint.

what are the chances the mods name will appear in this?

DOXX EVERY FUCKING SINGLE ANTIFA

lel wtf happened to this place. Is false flag forum wars imkampfy's way to shit up Holla Forums even more? I didn't think it was possible

Where do you think those "doxx" came from, shitdick?

you know what, I can see you guys aren't ever going to fucking get it. and now instead of stepping down you continue because of some sense of pride. Thats fine, I have more nukes.

I came here to investigate this. Some alt-right cucks are trying to get us to attack each other. I kept telling people not to trust these alt-right faggots and e-celebs but everyone thought they were on our side.

I find it hilarious they think half-chan can do anything aside from shitpost and beat off to trannies. We are like 90% newfags.

They're cuckchanners, not trsfags.

Yeah, it's definitely not you who's the fag here.

Don't say we didn't warn you faggots lol

you fucking TRShills are fucking thick.

kek, (((trshills))) really are tards

You should drop them but in like 8 hours because im going to sleep now and I wont be able to dig (obviously lol)

btw, nows the time you go run back to the discord/forum and tell them to rotate their server again.

they hacked the nfl bro

weev talked shit about you on DS btw. called you a 30-40 year old lol

It is both, TRS doesn't have the numbers so they tried to deceive cuckchan to attack Holla Forums under false pretenses shouting that TRS dindu nuffin

you TRSodomites were warned ages ago, then you guys actually begged /baphomet/ to do it saying that their bluff was being called. TRS chose this path. The option was up months ago for them to take /trs/ and have their own presence on Holla Forums, and ally with Holla Forums. None of the higher ups at TRS wanted that, they wanted to take over Holla Forums not work with Holla Forums

That is a standard goon tactic, happening in a lot of open src projects. Goons or Sjw/fem/fags show up demanding positions of control, somehow they got them (goon sub-tactics et al). They are not 'sold out'.

From all the times it has happened, there are only 3 nodes of failure:
1- falling into the goon subtactic (blackmail, webcam capture, spying, sex blackmail, pedo blackmail using fake agents, account cracking, phishing email), then giving mod powers as paying the ransom
2- forced to have mods (because cp and related spam used for killing boards)
3- boards as honeypots

For the node 3, the normal user plays the dice. Also these public places are subjects for datamining probes, so meh. It does not matter, because ideas float by themselves, not influenced by the fake consensus, no matter how many shekels the chosen ones spend.

Failing 1 and 2 means a better handling of mod seats, being the node 1 a duty for the board devs and 2 a duty for users (hide and report)

Which leaves us with the traditional way of dealing with these goon shit: forking and having a more strict control of who gets a 'editing' control position. If the website owner/project owner wants to have us around (to datamine our posts) he will place the obstacles to purge goon shit out. Or he will place hurdles for us to stay, probably because datamined loot (with echo-chamber coincidence that matches what bots write on jew media) will pay better.

Here's some irc logs of him hanging out with degenerates lmao
his username it is rabite lmao

ghostbin.com/paste/4qadw

They know what TRS says on the subjects, they are just lying.

Implying anyone from Ironmarch is actually White.

pic related

Adding in what IM calls a "True Russian" for fun, the owner of their site and leader.

wanna link it? or cap it? I could always use a good laugh

That's an elephant seal not a walrus.

he also seems to be on an anti-anime slant for some reason lately

oh ya, i did see that already

I'm sure he just threw a tantrum and randomly decided to dox the alt-right.

Nothing more to it.

Die you cunt, you are worse than any trs shill, if they even exist. Nobody gives a fuck, stop talking about it.

You fucking morons need to wake the fuck up. A bunch of yes men at this point being played like a fiddle over board culture bullshit.

We need cuckchan to push OUR narratives not TRS/altright narratives.

You fucking morons better wise up or we will lose our army of useful idiots.

Anonymous board

Having a narrative.

I needed that laugh.

Mate, fuck off. Halfchan is lost to the mods, trs narrative would be a big upgrade over there ffs,

No.

Fuck off to Holla Forums you little queer, you are useless

Suck my dick you autistic little sperg on a power trip. Dox me and ruin my life mother fucker no one will ever find your body you moralfaggot

Fucking kill yourself moralfaggot, you're the special kind of cuck that almost ruined h8chan

What's the matter? Incapable of playing 4d chess? Sit back in the corner and let the big boys play sonny.

And this place doesn't have a mod problem? No mate you fuck off you fucking dunce.

So a kike controlled narrative obey the will of the altright is better than narratives creative by actual Holla Forumsacks from here?

Dunce.

cuckchan has always been shit, truth doesn't need false-consensus shills. If cuck/pol/ wants to come here and ask why we did it it's not exactly like we don't have any evidence

uh the only faggots that get b& here are trshills, demoralizing fags and/or people who shill against our mods. I haven't been b& from full/pol/ once lol

Sweet spacing you've got there.

This tactic was already used in the earlier archived threads

Nobody gives a fuck about you, or trs, that is why you are cancer on here. You are either a shill, or worse, somebody who has no business here shitting up the board with something so inconsequential but has changed the boards quality.

TRS can do what it likes, so can leftypol. It has no bearing on Holla Forums, but faggots like you think this is Holla Forums and we want to talk about cuckchan or trs.

The mods here are fucking dreadful for allowing themselves to get played, and fucking the board up and allowing retards like the op to post here. They don't know their own fucking users and what they want.

Here's a truth for you, if cuckpol was trs it would be an upgrade, we all know it, but it will always be cancer, it's cuckchan.

Well it seems to be that we did it because antifa fucking baited you into doing it and martyred them and the fucking altright completely fucking up any remnants of real Holla Forums there.

The alt-right will have a hold there now and will lose all morals and knowledge and logic that comes with being an actual Holla Forumsack.

Nice retort newfag. I guess all oldfags are from reddit now?

Sad to see 8pol get played like this. I don't come here as often as I used to, but I always thought I could count on you guys to stay based. In fact, I found TRS from a thread on here almost 3 years ago. Now you're letting a bunch of goons & anti-fa manipulate you into attacking people who do more to unabashedly and constantly redpill on the JQ than anyone I've seen, and for what? Richard Spencer doesn't want to gas the jews as much as he does the muds & kikes? Oy gevalt

TRS is full kike. Full controlled opposition. 4cuck's Holla Forums won't even be good for filtering narratives to anymore. It'll become /r/donald and an eceleb masturbation chamber.

fuck off satan, Holla Forums is a Christian board

kek