Jews @ Fox face backlash over sexualization of children in new TV show

Fox Show 'The Mick' Features Cross Dressing Boy in Sexual Bondage

Trailer has been removed from youtube by Fox
youtube.com/watch?v=b00ug27WFu0

Other urls found in this thread:

flsenate.gov/Laws/Statutes/2013/847.012
youtube.com/watch?v=vJZWNkJrKJc
archive.is/rIKhd
townhall.com/columnists/jackkerwick/2014/08/10/lies-surrounding-the-central-park-jogger-case-n1876612
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_M._Morgenthau
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Morgenthau_Jr.
smashculturalmarxism.wordpress.com/2015/02/03/genocidal-kaufman-and-hooton-plans-for-germany-became-the-reality-for-all-of-western-europe/
youtube.com/watch?v=v754EzI6D7w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

newsbusters.org/blogs/culture/alexa-moutevelis-coombs/2017/01/05/little-boy-dress-says-it-breezes-my-vagina-twisted

Yeck. This was a fox show? I thought they were at least pretending to be the right wing people.

Can't start shooting jews fast enough.

no webm?

I was wondering if there was going to be backlash from this. When the thread on it was posted a few days back I immediately thought to myself that these kikes had overstepped their bounds this time. These yids are becoming too bold for their own good. I want to see them crucified.

Kaitlin Olson deserves to be raped to death by a pack of niggers for being such an unflappable degenerate whore for the kikes as well. Immoral cunt thinks she's above judgement because she played a dumb whore on a degenerate TV show written by her manlet husband. I fucking hate the currently kiked world so much.

They probably got spooked by pizzagate to the point that they're trying to normalize their sick shit faster than planned in order to avoid a rope.

And yet World Peace was canceled because swastikas.

Sometimes I wonder if it'd actually help more if this had gone to air as planned…
THEN you stir up outrage and implicitly name the jew as you do so.
By having this show pulled before it even aired, the normalfag soccer moms that would have generated the most outrage (and are absolutely untouchable - if the kikes openly criticize soccer moms, the Holocaust will actually happen) never end up seeing or hearing about it, and thus are never redpilled.

All media is run by kikes and kike-lovers.

Here's a similar video posted by FOX you can still comment on.

youtube.com/watch?v=wH7OI4N4ctc

Check'd

I want this to be true. I want to see this happen in my lifetime more than anything else.

whos up for a dox on these pervert kikes?

chek'd

And people still think Pizzgate and Jewish Blood Libel is fake, stupid motherfuckers….

Stupid goddamn Dee, I used to like Sunny, not anymore. Bitch should get raped by a pack of Somalians.

The degenerate character does degenerate things and is not supposed to be liked by the audience because shes a fuck up. Is the problem just simply that there was a dress and gag at all? That its normalizing degeneracy regardless of which light its put in? The show looks shit and surely those blood scenes don't allow it to qualify for young childrens tv/film classification. Even the transformer and vagina lines could be interpreted as promoting gender norms such as boys liking boy things and biological genders. Who seriously gets triggered over this instead of ignoring it or talking to their kids? There's documentary after documentary about the "plight of the confused tranny child and their shitlib parents" and this shitty show gets pulled instead? Is this being equated to Bella and the Bulldogs tier manipulation or are you all just kvetching over anything that's degenerate?

czech'd and kek'd

I like those comments, looks like people are waking up. Leave it to the little faggot with a choker to defend the show, it probably has two mommies or some bullshit.

kaitlin olsen is the living embodiment of the term 'trying too hard'.

It's more about having a ten year old wearing blowjob gear you stupid nigger

99% chance his parents make or encourage that kind of filth.

This is a reminder to hiide & report kike shills.

so its a thread of triggered christcucks, got it

So you have no problem with a ten-year old wearing sexual bondage gear in a network television show?

Disembowel yourself after you're done spamming cp on Holla Forums, you fucking human trash.

Begone PedoYid

its just a shitty joke. it relies entirely on people being outraged over it. you think its just a pedo magnet?

chek'd

Jewish blood libel isn't fake, but not organizing a plan of action as to recognize such is a false pretense for war

just like american dad has 2 incest jokes per episode. getting people to laugh at something is promoting it by imprinting good feelings with the subject matter. yids getting people to laugh at people like Hitler and trump was a huge mistake on their part.

Indeed. How many of us started down the path from "ironic" jokes like pic related?

what if i told you the KID came up with it

so the angle is desensitizing which i agree with. people used to just feign outrage to get one up on the kikes now apparently those who have no problem with gore or being politically incorrect are genuinely furious over a half assed shock comedy gag. dont let yourself get manipulated by those pro-holocaust documentaries but you better get your feels in a twist when you see some shitty american tv show

It's still funny, even from the other side.

It's funny no matter what. Absurdest humor can be approached and appreciated from any angle, but laughing at a person you're "supposed" to be offended by breaks down the conditioning.

Sad.

Pick fucking one you nigger.

Oh come on, there is no way you didn't see the already existing thread.

I'm glad I'll feel nothing when cartel members start to get rounded up and summarily executed.

This d&c is stale Chaim, and in this thread makes no sense, keep trying.

hey it's me. Vinny. Vinny Bumperino.

I swear I was just thinking about both of those things today. This is no ordinary Godwin's law, the hivemind is memeing reality.

This may be the most mainstream degeneracy yet. They're probably hoping on the controversy helping it out as well.

It contains

Its absolute degeneracy. Pure, concentrated degeneracy.

If I never went to /n/ to fuck with Nazis, I might not be here today.

So how many different dicks do you think those kids have taken in real life?

This is all kinds of fucked up. Who's watching this shit? SJW millennials don't watch TV, and anyone older would think this was fucking insane.

Nobody is watching anymore. That's why things are getting worse and worse. There is no more market pressure to produce content that people actually want to watch.

Aside from the tranny shit and "or girls, whichever you like" shit, it's just a reverse sex of the "Cool Uncle" trope mixed with more modern debauchery. See: tons of shows and comedy films since the 70s.

Why would you stop liking the only good western TV show in our time just because one of their actors is a degenerate and a greedy whore who will do anything on TV for money? She doesn't write the Sunny, she's just an actress in it.

Jewish kidnap and torture of kiddies was demonstrated by Ariel Toaff (son of a rabbi), he was "crucified" by the jewish community.

It's the lefty degenerate debauchery that makes it unacceptable as opposed to the 70's era stories. Pushing sex on kids is fucked up and damaging. Pushing degenerate tranny sex on kids is just plain evil.

Reminder that the cartels are probably getting the Duterte Treatment, Trump style.

Stop that. It's just another bullshit show that encourages people to act like idiots, degenerates, and general man children; and to think that's okay when they see it in the world around them. It's kikery at its most prime.

Same here. I went to /n/ originally to debate people who said the holocaust never happened. Fast forward a bit and now I love Hitler.

(checked)
Makes sense. The big producers know that sensationalism and controversy sell, so now that they're losing viewers to Internet based content creators and distributors they're scrambling to get people's attention.

Sunny is passable at its best.

Same
Saw holocaust mentioned as the original conspiracy, thought to myself "oh that should be easy to de-bunk"

Now I want all Jews genetically identified and removed from my land immediately.

That counts for many people I see.

Holy shit I just realized this show is reality. Once the pizzashoah happens, there will be children like this in need of deprogramming.

Reminder

It's a beautiful thing to see people waking up to the reality that Jews are pushing degeneracy.

Agreed. With Hillary's loss and Pizzagate being exposed this, combined with the "fake news" push is all just a desperate, Battle of the Bulge last ditch effort to forestall final defeat.

There already are.

Oh baby. Trump going Duterte on the worst criminals is really going to happen, isn't it?

Jesus this is depraved. I almost vomited watching that trailer, it's not even slightly subtle anymore. This shit has the capacity to utterly destroy children, seems the Jews are going nuclear.

I want to set fires to kikes.

>"Lets act even more degenerate so no one will notice again"
Remember when certain anons used to think the kikes were to Whites what Whites are to niggers?

I like this guy.

They tried that once with a show called "Good Christian Bitches," which got pulled faster than any primetime show in recent memory. There were even some ABC affiliates that refuse to air it. I don't think the kikes realize what a strong force the soccer mom faction is until it hits them full force.

wtf now i want to be a transportation
rip my sides

Dee finally gets an acting gig, and she forced to do this depraved garbage.Stupid bird bitch.

That shirt bugs me. It looks like it could say "fuck trump" with a faggot safety pin as the U in fuck.

Not only that, but did anyone else notice the kid in the bondage shit is some form of blonde? I can't tell what is eye color is, but this airing and shit like that could be Jews inner circle way of taunting and going "Look what we are doing to your culture and society 'aryan' man. We put your sons in dresses and bondage leather. Your children are ours"

I guarantee you if this shit was being done to asian, nigger, or spic children it would've generated outrage ten-fold.

Can't have that in the jew world order.

Dee : i'm not going to let my children watch this garbage, but it's good enough for your children

The whole cast of It's Always Sunny has been cucking hard lately. Here's a photo they did in respect to the fag killing in Orlando

can someone explain wtf happened there … ? that is the worst thing i have ever seen in my life. who was responsible for that?

I went to reddit a few years back and was totally flabbergasted by how much people didn't believe in the Holocaust. I then discovered ED and been changed ever since

Did you see the season 12 premiere? They all quantum leaped into black bodies to learn how bad black people have it.

You get used to it.

(((who))) do you think?

I saw it. Funny that it aired the same day the BLMnapping video was released. So disappointed. I most likely won't watch any of the other upcoming episodes this season.

to get rid of degeneracy in the west, you have to get rid of the jews.

expel them all to their desert shithole, they won't last a year without u.s. support.

either that, or both have to vanish from the face of the earth.

remove cancer before cancer removes you. no if's no but's. clean slate.
it's that simple.

the books says humans won't do it.
good. let them get shoa'd by god then. won't take long now, we're entering the final stretch.

the guns'n'roses playing was when i had to bail
imagine being stuck there with that shit

You mean Dennis A.K.A Glenn Howerton? He's definitely the jewiest looking out of all of them. Even more than dago Danny Devito.

She's literally the most easy to forget, unfunny character on Always Sunny anyway. I remember a few episodes where its a running gag how much she sucks. Fuck her. And fuck them for calling the show the mick in the first place. That's a derogatory word used for the Irish. Lets just call a show, the nigger.

What if kikes finally caught on to the hibernian conspiracy and are intentionally trying to associate the Irish with pedophilia to get them out of the picture before we end up with another Jackson?

Jewish lies. Your entire family and lineage should be tortured to death. It'll happen soon enough you subhuman trash.

bumping with more beaners doing more fucked up, beaner shit

Whoever that guy is, he should run for office.

Aztec blood. The Spaniards should have never breed with those savages.

I highly doubt his shirt would say "Fuck Trump" as he's ranting about trannies in the military. The safety pin meme thing was made by cucks who are silently protesting the election results along with showing people that if you're white, you don't have "white privilege".

I'd bet that the shirt says something along the lines of "Fuck your feelings".

more pls

I always assumed those anons were either actual jidf or retarded

Sit her down play the clip of a young boy in bondage gear on repeat and slap her as many times as it takes.

Where's that screenshot of that one sam hyde tweet that says more or less this? Would make for a good juxtaposition.

This guy speaks to me on a spiritual level.

More spics doing spic shit?

Pretty sure they just "pushed" sex on the teenager daughter. Most people have sex around 15-18, I don't see the problem here.

A boy in a spider gag isn't pushing sex on kids?

that webm gave me cancer
is that what passes for entertainment in the US these days
we have a lot of work ahead of us user's
I hope we don't run out of rope before it's done

fuggin beantards I hope undelay means "excuse me, does anyone have a belt"

My guess is the dude likely didn't survive what with how badly shit was being handled.

Natural selection if they want to fuck with pissed of animals for jew-entertainment

It's a bittersweet feel but I wouldn't trade it for anything. Except gassing the kikes, race war now

How can we thank the anons which came before us?
Who shone a light on the degeneracy we could not see.
We continue the tradition and push ever harder towards our final solution

I have recently asked myself, why does twitch get so many viewers.

When this is the shit being broadcast on public television, can you really blame people who choose to watch manchildren playing video games instead?

what the fuck that edit is fucking stupid and unfunny. here's the original (translated)

The obvious kikery aside,

le refrigerator face

She's 25, but Her father is of Italian descent and her mother is Jewish

NOOOO!!!

Holla Forums brothers tell me it isn't true! I'm a big always sunny fan…

Did you watch the trailer? The kid burned his tongue and they put that shit on him. How you connect that to sex I have no idea.

If Holla Forumsacks want to do something about this then I'd suggest we do some digging in the state lawbooks.

In a cursory search I found that the state of Florida explicitly forbids this type of stuff. If it's illegal in Florida, there might be other states.

flsenate.gov/Laws/Statutes/2013/847.012

847.012 Harmful materials; sale or distribution to minors or using minors in production prohibited; penalty–

>(a) Any picture, photograph, drawing, sculpture, motion picture film, videocassette, or similar visual representation or image of a person or portion of the human body which depicts nudity or sexual conduct, sexual excitement, sexual battery, bestiality, or sadomasochistic abuse and which is harmful to minors; or
>(4) A person may not knowingly use a minor in the production of any material described in subsection (3), regardless of whether the material is intended for distribution to minors or is actually distributed to minors.

847.001 Definitions

The next step is to start contacting media watchdog groups, attorneys general, et cetera to get the ball rolling. If you do nothing but complain in this echo chamber then (((they)))) will keep getting away with it.

It's the legal equivalent of putting a dildo in his mouth and filming it. We've already established that this is a sexual bondage device.

Andale means 'hurry up' or 'faster'. You could see they were trying to tie a shirt around his arm as a bandage/tourniquet, but none of them seemed to think of using a belt.

Where the fuck is the FCC?

More spics doing spic shit

did you mean two daddies

last 'spics doing spic shit' post I'm gonna do.

Feels bad derailing the thread mang.

How can someone even write that without cringing?

Torture execution.
They apparently skinned his face off first, then slowly carved his head off, so he could feel every second of it.

And you wonder why non-whites need to be wiped off the face of the Earth.

How is this shit on network TV?
Doesn't this shit break FCC rules?

Blonde boys are really effeminate in general.

The whole cast are kikes aside from Olsen.

Stupid bird.

Or was it an accident?

I'm not arguing against that, user who I was talking with didn't respond to what I said.

Are you suggesting he's a self-hating Jew?

It's actually really quite interesting. 2005 Holla Forums was filled to the brim with situational Hitler humor, and now look at us now? Too bad Holla Forums doesn't feel like it usually does since this whole incident started up. Doesn't feel like our home.

It's why you can never hold Southern Europeans in the same esteem as Northern ones.

?

It says "fuck your safe space"

Honestly, sounds like the two of you retards just have a different idea of what "pushing sex on kids" actually means.

These cunts need to die.

Most states in the south have similar laws. We need media coverage to get any major backlash rolling. If we succeed it would be a giant victory in the war against this kike sponsored degeneracy. This is completely do-able. Too bad there is a bunch of anti TRS slide threads distracting everyone. Too bad we don't use logic and reason instead of petty infighting we would be able to combine our strengths and tackle things like these easily and send a strong, unified message to the kikes and leftists.

Faggots

What are you, gay?

I don't think humans can purge the virus, due to the Samson defense strategy they allegedly have.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option

Series Produced by
(((Dave Chernin))) … executive producer (1 episode, 2017)
(((John Chernin))) … executive producer (1 episode, 2017)
(((Randall Einhorn))) … executive producer (1 episode, 2017)
(((Nick Frenkel))) … executive producer (1 episode, 2017)
Julie Hrebec … associate producer (1 episode, 2017)
Susan V. McConnell … producer (1 episode, 2017)
(((Oliver Obst))) … executive producer (1 episode, 2017)
Kaitlin Olson … co-executive producer (1 episode, 2017)

5/8. All the executive producers are jews. That means they funded it. Co-executive producer in this case and many others is because she's the star. The producer does the actual production duties, while the associate producer does what the producer says. Money talks, if you put up the money you generally have the last word in what makes it into the show.

I was actually surprised by this but I guess I shouldn't have been. It's a bid sad.

scary looking honestly

How can such a hideous creature exist? How does it live with itself?

KILL IT WITH FIRE

He ain't whooping anybody with those buggy-whip arms.

Why do I feel nothing watching that ?

the one stabbing him doesn't look spic though.

It's from a prison in Brazil, I remember it from a year or two ago.

omg, I laughed when that appeared.

Build the Wall.
Kill them All.

Spitting blood means an artery was struck. The beaner probably had his last taco.

*spurting

So is this show canceled or was the trailer pulled for some other reason?

They pulled the trailer because it didn't quite get the warm welcome they expected it to.

all pedos need to be impaled on pike
t. real man

absolutely disgusting

And yet whites get all the shit because of "muh colonialism"

Mel Brooks recreated the Nazis because he thinks they are funny.

Email Fox News and tell them to report on their company producing child bondage material, kek.

kek

For fucks sake….
Why?

What did we do to deserve this?

youtube.com/watch?v=vJZWNkJrKJc

Bumping for this because it's a good idea. Is there a specific state government to contact about stuff like this? Who oversees regional broadcasts?

I meant state government department

I would say if you want to report a violation of state law the state police would be a safe bet, non-emergency line of course.

Isn't the name of this show racist towards Irish people?

I can't really find any proof of them being jewish, although they are obviously in the machine at this point. Danny may not even be jewish himself, although his wife and kids are.

I always respected Always Sunny for going out of its way to show and poke fun at both sides of an issue. Scenes like the Hurricane Katrina racism debate or Frank comparing himself to Al Gore for scamming people, they didn't have to put those in there, and I feel like they wouldn't have if they were really commie shitheads. Maybe that has changed over time, though, with the success. I always thought Rob was a libertarian of some sort.

The black episode was pretty bad, but it didn't really offend my political sensibilities. Charlie getting shot was one of the funniest parts tbh. I wish they would have just fucking said the n word though, if it's such a silly thing.

these are Brazilians not Mexicans btw.

When will the Christcucks leave?

we have reached levels of degeneracy i didn't think were possible.

>>>Holla Forums

You have to go back, lolberg.

I'm not sure if the little boy is Irish, but it seems like the whole purpose of this program was to build an unrelated plot around the little boy's character being humiliated in various ways.

In the first episode, he is crossdressing. In the second, he is in sexual bondage. (Oh, but he licked a grill and burnt his tongue, you just don't understand jewish humor, goy!)

The boy represents the White male and this is all done for demoralization purposes. It's supposed to be the lead female's name, but it really makes you think.

I wonder what new form of degeneracy this boy will be subjected to this week.

SEE? YOUR RAGE = POWER.

You CAN destroy the Jew. The Jew is a rat and a coward who FEARS YOU.

DOUBLE THE DATAFORCE.

All we've accomplished is getting the trailer pulled from YouTube. Wow it's fucking nothing.

We can declare victory when the show gets an early cancellation and/or the producers are brought up on obscenity charges.

Ok it sucks and it's edgy stuff for shock value but how giving them free advertisement help our cause?

give TRS a week or two, they'll find some new based jews and fuck off from here.

Its an attack on all fronts against whites.

This may be the most degenerate show I know of. It feels like someone with a checklist all about destroying whiteness created the show.

You know what's funny? I just remember something and its vid related. This ancient commercial, from the AOLithic age of the internet, caused major controversy back in 2005 because it featured a kid driving a sports car. The commercial, despite all its disclaimers, ended up being pulled from tv.

Barely a decade later, a transexual kid with a mouth gag is "joke" on tv and no one bats an eye. I wonder what someone transported from the Bush era would think about this tv show? They'd probably think they were in a different century.

They were doing inappropriate stuff with kids in comedies back then, too.

I'm not very knowledgeable about jew comedies, but I recall a scene in the movie Role Models in which a boy of the same age is shown "breastfeeding". It's the same formula: create a random situation that's just plausible enough for them to get away with sexualizing the child; in the case of Role Models, it was "modern naturalistic parenting"; in the case of The Mick, it was the tongue burning incident.

wtf was that thing's problem

fucking kikes

Anyone have that meme that was posted on reddit, comparing this show to the Andy Griffith Show, captioned Parenting on TV Shows Then and Now

if i still watched talmudvision, I'd probably watch it tbh

pretty sure Danny DeVito is a Sicilian manlet
-t Sicilian manlet

Episode 3 had the little boy popping birth control pills because the aunt told him they were "magic". He was raging and having mood swings.

So yeah, it's apparently a touchstone of this series for the little boy to be abused and emasculated in each and every episode.

Let's predict what's next:

Check the thread later and see how many I got right.

The only reason you assholes in this thread reject this show is because of your cuckstian morals

It's not the 17th century anymore, grandpa

found the pedo

It's not bait if you come across functionally retarded user.

That ending
I fucking cant breathe
toppest kek

Trope doesn't mean what you think it does.
The corrupted definition was popularized by the left, particularly Anita Sarkeesian.
These dictionaries are just reporting the forced meme and deliberate language tampering.
More suitable words, which have served to convey the same idea for generations include motif or theme.
The Guardian newspaper (far-left British media) admits in response to a complaint, that it has indeed been responsible for a large part of the change.

Control language by destroying vocabulary and you hobble thinking. This is a real case of language pruning because when "trope" had its meaning changed there became no word to express the concept it actually covered.

archive.is/rIKhd
www.indelicates.com/trope/

As with other leftist terms like "Nazi", we are remiss if we assist in their spread.

Not an argument

This is the case he's referring to:
townhall.com/columnists/jackkerwick/2014/08/10/lies-surrounding-the-central-park-jogger-case-n1876612

This is the kike piece of shit that basically let these niggers and spics off:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_M._Morgenthau

He's the direct descendant of:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Morgenthau_Jr.

He was involved with Nizer and Kaufman who advocated the 'Hooton Plan'
smashculturalmarxism.wordpress.com/2015/02/03/genocidal-kaufman-and-hooton-plans-for-germany-became-the-reality-for-all-of-western-europe/
Basically the brainwashing of German women and displacement of German men to mix them into extinction.

>mfw Sweet Dee doesn't want her kids watching Always Sunny because her character is the biggest loser it is probably also because Always Sunny often craps on liberals (although not quite as often as it craps on conservatives)

in pretty much every episode where she has a prominent role there is a running gag that she sucks.

Make it happen Hollywood!

gas yourself, shlomo

The thing calling itself a little girl dug up a bunch of money to turn into a woman.

youtube.com/watch?v=v754EzI6D7w

He was one of the few jews whom actually served in the war as a soldier, and saw the truth first hand. Guy clearly didn't see eye to eye with other jews and tried pointing shit out decades in advance. But even he seemed to underestimate the ultimate evil endgame the jews had planned. Ultimate Cassandra in comedy about the jews from an inside source that tried to downplay how evil Nazi's and publicly spoke about respecting them in many ways.

He actually seemed to be an old broken miserable man the last few years. Perhaps I am hoping he is a 'good' jew, but I would like ot think it was due to the same dejection we had felt at the time about how the vile shit of his kin was working and nothing he had done slowed it down at all.

But how the fuck could we ever really know for sure. Sad really, even after pol his are some of my favorite movies, even more so now than before.

Show is so lit. If she gets preggers cool Auntie can just take her to kill the kid, with her working knowledge of PP and all.

And there's no issue with that? user…

As for the kid in the gag, it would be one thing if the gag LOOKED medical. It does not. All the similar devices I've seen for legit medical purposes were clear plastic and did not wrap around the head like that. Looks like a sex toy to me.

These people have absolutely no mercy, absolutely savage, I don't think that people like ourselves could even think to be this cruel to our enemies like these half breeds, I suppose the Russians? Out of all the fucked up webms I have encountered, believing myself to be desensitized to this, this has got to be one of the most disturbing I have witnessed. Profoundly cruel, vulgar and diabolical.

DEGENERACY

trump should throw murdoch into jail and shut down his propaganda empire.

that would send a message to the kikes.

31 years old, used to rent horror VHS tapes obsessively as a teenager and grew up seeing everything online since then.

This is the most horrific video I've seen in my entire life.

I wish I hadn't watched that.

It looks like things you hear their Mayan/Aztec ancestors did 600 years ago. Medieval torture Europe wasn't much better, and I understand some troublesome journalistic preacher types would be punished by having their eyes, tongue, and hands removed in ancient Rome.

Still, this is the worst thing I've seen in my life. I wouldn't want anyone to see this but some of historical and political mindset perhaps should so they know what poison is seeping in from the south.

PLAGUES

I've seen some shit in my time, but good goddamn that was a tough one to sit through.

Utter savages.

That's… quite brutal. Uncomfortable to watch through.

Why do people keep bumping this crap thread?

This promotional image is very revealing when viewed in the context of cuckold symbolism.

The long, brown handrail intersects with the two females' genital region, with the main female straddling it.

The little boy, representing the White male, is grasping the fragile white posts which are topped off by the thick brown handrail, and it almost looks as if the White female is pushing this brown barrier down upon him.

I actually think this is pretty funny. Tell me I'm wrong, Holla Forums

Besides the tranny shit being forced, that is the only degenerate subversive shit.

Ungh…putting aside all the degeneracy, wouldn't the house and money be impounded under the R.I.C.O. laws?

And that child actor kid is going to end up so fucking gay because of the shit like the dress and "my vagina"-type lines.

You're wrong.

So very, very fucking wrong.

Just nuke the USA already, these subhumans can never be fixed.

This is how Rockwell started on his path, during integration and allowing women in. He called it the "democratization" and "niggerization" of what was once an elite fighting force.

Also contact Christian advocacy groups and parental watchdog groups like we did with bella and the bulldogs

if she ever attacks me i will be forced to protect myself and might kill the shit out of her, sorry

Go to bed, Freud.
this show looks lke shit

You are wrong.

Ironically, only a redditor would know that.

beaners even suck at cutting heads off lmao

FOX News pretends to be right-wing.

FOX entertainment pushes some of the most degenerate shit out of all the major channels.

This promotional image is very revealing about their motives when viewed in the context of cuckold symbolism.

The long, brown handrail intersects with the two females' genital region, with the main female straddling it.

The little boy, representing the White male, is grasping the fragile white posts which are topped off by the thick brown handrail, and it almost looks as if the White female is pushing this brown barrier down upon him.

Disregard this duplicate post, the last 10 or so posts, including the one I made earlier were not appearing for me.

Phallic symbolism predates Freud.

What's the deal with the persistent (((blackouts))) that have been happening at the Washington Monument during the kingnigger era?

I am right.

they shut that down too now

it was someone here who created that image in the last thread, but i cant find it