White supremacism has taken over Disney

HAN SOLO MOVIE DITCHES BLACK CHARACTER FOR WHITE ONE
How are we ever going to fight this back? White nationalism is everywhere, the White House, the media, even in Disney. Harlem itself is gentrifying as white demons push the poor locals out. When will it ever stop?

Fucking racists Disney!

Drumpf's Amerikkka, everyone…

Fuck off

wtf I love disney wars now

This is going to be one of the greatest disasters to end out the decade, isn't it?
Bigger than Fantastic Four 2015 and Ghostbusters 2016.

Wait, wasn't the entire movie shot already? Jesus how bad was the guy that they had to replace him and do everything over? How much will this blunder have cost to make in the end?

Holy fuck how do they redo a entire movie that was already 90% complete and now replace actors? This movie is gonna turn out worse than Rouge one.

Found leftypol.

We all know the herd is going to go throw their money at it, don't even pretend this movie will fail.

That depends on what you mean by fail. Critically, I'm 100% sure it'll be a colossal disaster.

Is Sam Hyde going to suck his cock?

More impotent tears from fake nazis

Well, they did redo Star Wars 4 & 5 as 7. Redoing a movie with a different actor because the one they used suck might not be so bad for them. Might as well redo episode 7 and fix all the terrible nu-star wars shit they introduced.

Thats a 10/10 first pic m8

So they reshot the film with a new director, now they have to do it again with another actor

People like (((Ford))) who played Solo. No Solo, no buy since they could care less about some random fucktard playing a young Solo.

just means that ron howard didnt like the black guy

Sage politisperg threads.
Ignore politisperg posters.
Don't bother reporting them because the mods don't see any problem with this unfunny turbosperg shitting up the board.

That's cute, Holla Forums managed to shit out a new unfunny meme no one will bother using.

It's the cumskin of 2017.

you cant pay a movie ticket with food stamps.

I would give fucking anything to see the draft of the film that was to shitty for even Disney

You'll have to sage nearly every single thread.

Depends on the state.

Han Solo is married to a STRONK BLACK WOMAN from the Exchange. They have kids, he runs away and the SBW and a bunch of bounty hunters spend the rest of the movie chasing him across the galaxy for child support.

hey
FAGGOT
how about you dont post thumbnails anymore?

I imagine Disney thought it lacked appeal to broad demographics. there is evidence that the R1 re-shoots were done to make it less dark and more family friendly

The only good scene was Vader killing rebels and it was added because the entire movie up to that point was so weak they wanted to end on a moment that would make fans like the film.

So is Lando white now or something?

And faggots here get mad when we talk about politics.

Don't blow your load. It will obviously be a villain character.

WHITE SUPREMACY

Test panels in China.
Chinese don't like monkeys in their movies.
Better re-do the whole thing for 150M than losing a $billion market, Disney isn't Sony picture, they know how to make money from their movies…

Only in Doland Drumpffffsstss AmeriKKKa can this happen.
#whitewashing #boycottDisneKKKy #BlacKKKLivesmaKKKer

Many such cases. Sad!

Politics is downstream from culture.

Nicu i like this faggot he did well in most movies he is in. Liked him in Margin Call

it doesn't even come out until next year. they've got a long way to go, plenty of time to do reshoots (which, realistically given the context of replacing directors, i get the feeling that just like rogue one, a fat chunk of this film will be remade).

This child is clearly a neo-nazi that has probably already killed 12 of G-d's chosen. He must be exterminated at once, for the good of the entire world.
t. peace-loving leftist

WTF I LOVE DISNEY NOW, GONNA WATCH AVENGERS

Thank god, and Im a beaner. This white bulling has got to end. With force and violence if needed. Niggers and jews got to hang and I got to go back.

Uncle Tom ass traitor. Hope they hang you if the mythical rope day ever happens.

I doubt that.

Almost nobody cares about critics anymore, and for good reason.
They're all either highly paid shills or straight up contrarians that shit on everything no matter what.
There is no honesty in the world of critics, there is only kvetching.

I want this to happen, there's no way it'd be anything other than a disaster with so much corporate politics going on behind the scenes

Fuck that, I have 0 tolerance for bullying. I hate that shit. What is being done is fucking infuriating. I'd rather people die than this shit keep going.