2017's Main Meme: Jews Aren't White

Inspired by some divine digits in another thread, I wanted to talk to you guys about getting a PSYOP off the ground for 2017. I had the idea that our main meme of the year should essentially be "Jews Aren't White".

I think it makes sense to try and point that America is not having it's strings pulled by a White Hegemony, but a Jewish one. I think it would be a worthwhile cause to devote the hivemind to. Apparently Obama also changed the census so that the 2020 one will feature Jews as a separate ethnic group.

Do you guys ideas for:

I think it would be best to prioritize the Jewish influence on:

I think if people realize that more than half the billionaires in this country are Jewish, that many of their legislators are Jewish, they'll start to put the pieces together themselves.

Just throwing it out there, wondering what you guys think about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2c6s3H_ynI
infogalactic.com/info/History_of_the_Jews_in_Spain#Moorish_Conquest
archive.is/FqyRX
forward.com/culture/185293/lee-harvey-oswald-and-the-jews/
archive.is/puDvD
thezog.info/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think it's a good idea. It may be of benefit to focus on the "Jews are a religious group" aspect of it, because this takes away their favorite defense – calling any critique anti-semitism. To combat this technique is very effective:

''Actually, Semite is the racial term for any person of Middle Eastern decent, of course including Arabs. I have no issue with the Arab people, but instead judge others based in their beliefs. The Jewish belief system is poisonous. This isn't anti-semitic, it's anti-Judaism."

I like it. This is a perfect way to make them visible and noticable, especially when they act like hypocrites.

Thanks for the pics, I didn't have those.

What existing memes can be changed around to push the message? I think humor is the best way to package things, so what's a good meme that be tweaked a little? The most obvious one being pic related. Any time a Jew masquerades as white just their face on the mask in this picture or something.

Also, does anyone have some fast facts about Jews that could go on a poster? Looking to make something like:

Two of my great grandparents are jews, I'm 1/4 jew. Always thought of myself as white and raised white. Only found out about jew blood when my mom caught me doodling swastikas at 13 and told me how my great grandma would whoop my ass if she saw. Always loved Nazis because I was told as a child that they thought blond haired blue eyed people (like myself) were superior. I always knew they were on my side and loved me unconditionally. Learning I was part jew didn't change anything about my beliefs, all it did was help me accept the JQ redpill better when I thought back to how subversive and traitorous my relatives act, even towards each other. Jews are an evil cancer upon the earth and I will gladly submit myself to the camps after our victory is assured so that no jew dna will survive. Only sad part is that I'm doomed to walk alone because no irl group will ever trust me and for good reason. I fully believe in this cause despite my impure genes and I will never push the NotAllJews bullshit.

The echo got a lot of people noticing coincidences, and stuff like We Thought They Were White is also great.
wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.com/

The most convincing stuff is jews claiming they aren't white.
Some people are trying to conflate the two and invent "white jewish privilege" as a thing
forward.com/scribe/352358/donald-trump-and-the-fragility-of-white-jewish-privilege/
while certain koolaid-chugging jews are saying jewish privilege is a problem.
forward.com/opinion/345351/using-my-jewish-privilege-to-make-a-difference-for-palestinians-in-hebron/
The kikiest of them all are claiming any privilege jews have is because of white supremacy and muh holocaust.
newrepublic.com/article/121498/jewish-privilege-doesnt-exist-jews-can-benefit-whiteness
newrepublic.com/article/121474/holocaust-doesnt-discount-jewish-white-privilege

Anytime you can get a jew to say they're not white is good. Take vid related. It's a classic example of the two-faced bullshit they try to play. When the shit gets turned around on him, he wants special treatment because he's not white, he's jewish
Also a freebie:
youtube.com/watch?v=Y2c6s3H_ynI

We need (((them))) to self identify racially as Jewish. They can wiesel out of the religious aspects, and most of the jews are athiests anyway. We need to find a way for them to proudly announce their racial jewishness.

This would back them into a corner eventually, and would be helpful in demonstrating the duplicity of what it means to be jewish.

The redpills could then gain traction among the unwashed bluepill masses

Redpill about the Reconquista and Inquisition.

Might be useful to push the holohoax angle although it's been pushed for decades with little success. That one screencap of the score of headlines and quotes from the new york times with the phrase "6 million jews" was posted on another board a long time ago and festered in my head for a few years along with a few other pics and eventually I found Holla Forums which helped solidify my views into a coherent ideology. Having talked to a few people about this stuff, they are aware of jewish influence but kind of sideline it in their head and try not to think any further or don't know how to take it further. I knew about jewish media control for years before learning about NatSoc and putting all the pieces together. I talked to some normalfag about the election and convinced him to vote Trump. In the conversation I brought up how the media is owned by a handful of people, Murdoch, Bloomberg, and Soros and he just off the cuff said, "yeah they are all jews", but he didn't seem to be radicalized. People subconsciously know this stuff already they just need a push and to know they are allowed to mention it.

No, because the root of the jewish problem is racial, and if jews are just a religion then they can be White.

Jews are not white, and they are not of God. They are anti-white, anti-Christian subverters of all nations, and an ally to Muslims.

infogalactic.com/info/History_of_the_Jews_in_Spain#Moorish_Conquest

checked but you'll never get average people to attack jews based on their race if you can't even get them to attack their beliefs.

They aren't even really an ally to Muslims, they're just willing to use them against us.

Of course, but saying they're just a religion goes against the purpose of this thread: jews not being White.

touche

It works because its true.

Umm..somebody we both know would have to disagree.

The point isn't to get normalfags attacking jews. Just to other them.

Jews hate being called white unless they get caught doing something wrong.

Cannot express how much I approve of this idea. Let's find a subtle theme that we can work into everything. Dumping everything topical I can find, requesting a profile shot of a mid-20s very Jewish looking female for further meme production.

how about the well known fact that kikes have been kicked out of over 100 countries throughout known history? fuck kikes.

Few more. A good hashtag is needed, #weThoughtTheyWereWhite is the right idea but doesn't work at all.

I got you fam.

The key to getting the ((())) meme off the ground was getting the dumb kikes themselves to use it in order to "show those filthy neonazi's I am Jewish and proud!". The key to getting all Jews to self identify as Jewish as loudly as possible and disavow "whiteness" is similar. We need to manipulate kikes into participating. Journalists signal boost us x100 if we merely piss them off or make them kvetch in any way with shitposting, what will be instrumental is to post as an "outraged Jew" that is "angry that he is being identified as a white male and attacked for it"

While I don't know how to ween the (((pundits))) off of referring to themselves as white whenever convenient, I do know how to check these dubs.

Yeah, getting the ((())) meme off the ground was easy because it was spun as a symbol of solidarity against those ebil natzee goyim. The key to getting the Jews aren't white meme is the same, appeal the kikes victim/superiority complex as much as possible.

(checked)

For an untrained eye the Jews are easy to mistake for whites, while online duping them into wearing echoes around their names might work, IRL and in television - not so much. Tay suggested well, a traditional thingy, It will be hard as hell to make them wear those because of the historical significance etc.

Maybe this needs to be done in two phases, first socking the idea that "Jewish Privilege" and "White Privilege" are exactly the same thing (so that they can still claim to be decrying their advantages when shitting on Whites); then we spring the trap and reveal that only one of the two is real…

I messed up with the last sentence. Made few edits here and there, and it ended up ending halfway. I should have posted in one thingy: It will be hard as hell to make them wear out of their own will due to "historical significance" and stuff, but there is a possibility for spinning it out like with echoes you are suggesting

You had me 'til you started memeing a defense of the nigger

This has a lot of potential, especially if it is disguised as pro-jewish elitist propaganda, this could seriously drive a wedge in between the masses and the kikes. People are paranoid about the boogeyman that is the "alt-right," so if we are too direct than they may be disbelieving. If it is disguised as elitism though, and boasting about their wealth and power over whites, it could anger the reggresives, who are already apprehensive about Israel and the wealth inequality in America, whilst uniting both left and right as a single race.

What do you guys think about ((Melania))?
Crypto? Look at this picture I found of her schnoz from back in 2004 and compare it to present day.

one step ahead of you OP. I've been already pushing this. Whenever I get into a conversation with a Black separatist/Nationalist and they are talking about the "White devil". I tell them its the Jew. I would love to see a group of chimps like BLM become openly anti-semitic. Remember BLM came out in support of the Palestinians and Kikes where shitting their pants? I want to see that turned up to 11.

Not that I care that much, but that meme is actually shit even in it's explanation of the Cosby issue. All the rape accusations came up after he started trying to launch a new cable network for Blacks. Said network would not have had a substantial Jewish ownership stake, and it's stated focus was pro-family programming. You do the math…

Just get out.

You realize that Cosby raped no one and is only one of like five negroes left on Earth, right?

Sounds good to me.

Serve the cause well, and you shall be gassed last, so that you may enjoy watching the kikier kikes be gassed first.

This also plays into forcing Israel to take a dose of its own medicine vis-a-vis the rapefugee issue. A great meme is that "Israel is too white"… Jews will agree at first, out of sheer reflex hatred of whites, and also accidentally their own kool-aid.

It's not entirely necessary, in this day and age it's not like a celeb crypto can just move to a new city and pretend not to be crypto any more. Still agree it would be useful if there was something we could do to make them easier to spot irl.

Meme? They aren't.

They need a good woke man to revere and emuate. Louis Farrakhan is the one.

Also just show blacks how "whites" such as (((Jerry Heller))) spearheaded degenerate propaganda such as N.W.A. ("Niggaz Wit Attitudes") to subvert and destroy the black American nation.

One of the Jew's most common tricks is to identify a vice or weakness within a group of people and use that vice to get them to lead themselves to their own destruction. For blacks, it is their innate aggressive nature (must be "top dawg" all the time) and desire for material frivolities such as rims and extra-large clock necklaces.

The kikes have been running global-scale psyops for at least a century. The bad thing about this is that, when the veneer cracks and a group of people realizes unequivocably, simultaneously, and en masse that they have been lied to and maliciously manipulated for their entire lives, there is no peaceful reconciliation option for the kikes.

If Cosby were to have his own wholesome cable network, blacks would quickly be able to contrast it with the destructive filth piped into their heads by the kikes, and there would be a cultural revolution.

Same thing is happening with mainstream media - there will be no peaceful reconciliation, so the media has to double down and manufacture the truth a la "Wag The Dog" to maintain the illusion of control.

I think this is a good meme idea as it provides two things: D&C within the jewish community and alienation between whites and kikes. I'd like to note that the angle is very important here. Instead of us pointing at the kike saying "You're not white", which has a racist undertone that is not well received by the normie, it has to be the kike pointing at us saying "I'm jewish, don't you dare call me white". Just add the right pinch of arrogance so normie goes "ech, gods chosen people again". Luckily they are already doing all the work for us. Here's an article by influential rabbi Gil Steinlauf archive.is/FqyRX that I always present when somebody claims that kikes are white. It also provides arguments for everyone larping as a kike.

Agreed OP we need to really push this hard. It's one of the best ways to fracture Jews away from us. It also helps people realize that much of European culture has been modified by outsiders posing as us.

Pic related.

is obama secretly redpilled?

Problem with using "Jewish Privilege" to inject this psyop initially is that they will counter it with "oy vey, no such thing as Jewish Privilege, George Soros and Yellen are white goy its white privilege" or some such bullshit and a lot of normies will eat it up. They have no problem switching between crypto and Jew on a minutes notice if it serves their interests, a better idea would be making BLM sockpuppets of nigs and libshits and then attacking echo accounts en mass for "white privilege" or regurgitating the repulsive anti-white rhetoric like that Drexel cuck at Jews claiming "White genocide is necessary, evil rich whites like George Soros, Haim Saban, etc. need to be gassed because it is progressive" I would feel icky even handling such rhetoric but the ends justify the means if you focus on Jews exclusively as "white devils". The bonus of this kind of psyop is that kikes get really assmad when they are attacked and they will double down by not only openly identifying as Jewish but doubling down on overt anti-white propaganda, exposing the white genocide plot to even the densest normies. It will require a lot of coordination but the memetic payoff will be immense. Jews are more inclined to drop the crypto schtick when they feel attacked, and we need to attack them as much as possible as "white devils".

That's the inevitable result of bulk overreach, and precisely why the (((media))) looks so desperate right now. I think our current efforts are likely to push this much further in CY+2, although I don't know if it's possible to design an explicit psy-op to do so.

Yeah, that's what I'm talking about! And you could signal boost from our side once it gets rolling with stuff like "why does $kike_A say all these hateful things about his white friends $kike_B, $C, and $D?".

That said, I think the whole "Jewish Privilege" meme is too complicated, and would have stuck already if it worked on anyone other than us. Maybe we'd be better served by riffing on it's "anti-semitism" and not "anti-white"?

*riffing on why it's

Good idea, kike sockpuppet accounts will help too. Since twatter evidently does not ban anti-white rhetoric attacking kikes, (and only kikes mind you, don't need to exacerbate existing loxism) is a loophole. I just made an operations specific thread if any of yall wan't to get the ball rolling

Find instances where Jews, either individually or collectively, masquerade as whites.

So for an example of responding to a collective instance, when whites get blamed for muh 1%, point out "But Jews aren't white" and then bring up the data showing how disproportionately Jewish the 1% is. Do the same for corporations, government, entertainment and media, slavery, any time where whites are getting blamed and you can push back by showing that Jews are the bigger culprits.

Don't worry about proving any other point, it's just about getting people to start noticing (((things))).

The same can be done when some individual Jew dresses down whites for privilege or some bullshit. Once again, don't focus on proving any other point, just point out they are Jewish and therefore not white. We want people to notice that the majority of anti-white rhetoric is coming from (((them))).

Either you're shilling or don't understand the concepts of bonding and fracturing of groups. Your suggestion creates a common enemy of both jews AND whites which ultimately puts them on the same team. The best goal to be achieved out of this is they will attempt to stop anti-white propaganda at the expense of keeping them as our "allies". It's the entire tactic they have been using with Muslims "See! Muslims hate christians AND jews!! We need to fight Islam together!"

Don't fall for this. There's more than enough examples of jews themselves autistically shrieking about how they aren't white that to push a divide wouldn't be too hard to accomplish. For fucks sake if jews were white then they shouldn't be allowed to use the word anti-SEMITISM.

Fake Jewish social media accounts can manufacture false opposition to being labelled white, arguing their contributions which are often mistaken for being of white men and women. Planned Parenthood is one good example.

The success of attacking kikes with anti-white rhetoric would depend on only attacking kikes, and their inevitable kvetching which would play into our hands. I agree the collateral damage is a disadvantage, however if this works out you could have kikes othering themselves, admitting their machinations in media, finance, and politics, and exposing the white genocide plot all at once. Perhaps attacking them as "white Jews" as a specific evil subgroup of "otherwise decent whites" will circumvent this effect, and provoke a more intense othering as they will have to specifically identify as "non-white jews" during their defensive kvetching. The key here is the kikes reaction, not the shitposting itself.

Obama's a kike.

This thread deserves a bump.

KEK PROTECTS
SHADILAY BROTHERS

While your concerns are valid, I think you're missing the thrust of my point. These sort of attacks are already underway, by people who already think of Jews and Whites as the same. We're not suturing a fracture point, we're planting the seeds of one by attacking a segment which doesn't come under attack, then othering the newly attacked segment once they make it clear *themselves* that they are a separate segment.

Based on conversations I've had, I think may be onto something. I've heard the identifier "white jew" used, maybe we can force that?

Fug, didn't mean to sage.

Jews love to act white when it's convenient. I wonder how many "fuck whitey" niggers would feel if they realized that all the white people they hate and think are keeping them down are actually jews.

I do not think that those questions should be rushed on posters as those will be the "final" pill for the majority. Like the last sentence of OPs second pic (999 get), it would be wise to make them reach some conclusions themselves and not having it spoonfed to them in plain text as the main argument. So if one could find some easier angles to start off with (multiple phases if required (>>8707596)) while continuously improving the things you mentioned then those posters will also "arrive at the right time" when the majority is ready to listen.

Perhaps use some more normie friendly image like pic related for a month or two and then transition to the usual merchant. That would be a decent injection as there will primarily be focus on the message and the other one is more recognizable and will be called out faster.

Praise kek

Everybody with half a brain knows this. It's pointless to try and argue if they do think they are white because they're probably jewish themselves or retarded.

This is stupid, let them be divided and fight among themselves, you are stupid or a Schlomo.

For the pro-Israel christian in your life

This is good.

No. Anyone with an above average intelligence already knows this. Those who don't, don't matter.

Plenty of other Jew shit to push. I would say their being responsible for American nigger slavery would be #1.

Everybody with half a brain knows this. It's pointless to try and argue if they do think they are white because they're probably jewish themselves or retarded.

Its actually not that simple, the physiological differences between Jews and whites can be subtle if you are not educated about how to spot them and if you don't calibrate your J-Dar. Helping normies distinguish between Jews and whites is still useful.

Jews aren't white.

But they need to shoulder the sins they have committed in our guise before we absolve them from that label.

I want to show my dad, but I don't know if his poor mind can take it.
He's been on prescription drugs for decades now, and is a shadow of the man he used to be.

If you make it so that Jews aren't considered white by mainstream America, then you're putting them in the protected minority class. Do you really want Jews to get gibs on your dime?

(checked)
They already do. The problem is that they switch between being jewish or white depending on what benefits them at the time.

I was thinking about starting a new religion completely from scratch. To not give away my motives too blatantly, I would tuck this idea away but one of the core tenets of it would be to say that my god actually gave animus to firewood and that's where Jews came from so that my God sanctions my desire to furnace all the Jews.

Unfortunately if your religion infringes on the rights of another, then it won't be a recognized or protected religion under the First Amendment. I mean, you can have that religious belief, but you'll never be allowed to practice it without going to prison for murder.

I never said I would do it and break the law, merely that it's part of my religion's goal to proclaim that everywhere and to fire me for wanting to oven Jews would be religious discrimination.

OP, I hope you realise this meme is fighting directly against their primary camouflage. They've been actively developing this for decades, if not centuries, but it's borne great fruit for them in the last 70 years. Not only do they hide behind skin tones and fake names, but also behind generations of cultural guilt which is somehow shared by all whites. If successful, this could be the last great offensive in the Meme War. Maybe we'll be home by Christmas…

kike detected

This strategy is brilliant. Attack kikes with fake nigger accounts until they out themselves as not white, and hit from the other side with fake kike accounts bragging about how great it is to be Jewish and not white.
Also, #JewishResistance seems to be almost trending right now.

(((1)))
(((1)))
(((1)))
Oy vey, shut it down.

Didn't see this before. That's a great idea, posing as BLM (is that still a thing) or similar and calling them out for their implicit white supremacy.

Here is a list, off the top of my head, of the various things that the Jews are responsible for–use the ones effective for your specific audience at your discretion:
Mainstream Media Lies
Hollywood Degeneracy
Pornography
SPLC/ADL/B'Nai B'Rith
Common Core (David Coleman)
Wall Street Exploitation/Federal Reserve/Fractional Reserve Banking
Communism/Marxism/Bolshevism
Capitalism/Hedonism/Consumerism
Mass Immigration/Multi-Culturalism/Globalism
Feminism/LGBTQ"+"/Transgender
Slavery (wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.com)
Satanism (Anton LaVey/Marina Abramovic)
"White" Pedophiles/Mass Murderers (David Berkowitz, Jeffrey Dahmer, Ed Gein, John Wayne Gacy, Joel Rifkin, Dylan Klebold, Charles Mark Cohen, Anthony Weiner, etc. …)
Involvement in Presidential Assassinations:
John Wilkes Booth, Charles Guiteau, Leon Czolgosz, Jack Ruby (shot Lee Harvey Oswald–read forward.com/culture/185293/lee-harvey-oswald-and-the-jews/ for Oswald's involvement with the Jews)

I'm so sorry. Drugs (legal and otherwise) seriously messed up my little brother.

Pretty sure the institution of Christianity was the most important event in the history of Judaism no matter how you slice it.

Polite sage for double post

You guys are starting something here…

Keep up the good work

I endorse this sorcery.

archive.is/puDvD

Jews aren't white.
They're moneylenders with a sun allergy.

Hey OP I got a new Kek Knight for you in a couple of hours when the sun comes up here

I do believe you're right, based on the amount of space in the Talmud devoted to the event. Can we leverage that to shit on (((their))) precious calendar?

We need to meme the Jews into wearing Juden badges again. Sell it as "taking it back" and "not being afraid of being Jewish" / "not ashamed of being Jewish".

If we meme the Khazar thing…where the people of Khazaria mass-converted to not get fucked by arabs and shephardic jews and then pretty much became the jew as Holla Forums has been doing. We use kek, they used babylonian money magic.

(Khazaris are not semites, semites are a linguistic group, damn near all semites by language are arabs.) The only true anti-semite is a Khazari

If the only legitimately vaunted identity for a former jew is Khazari, we will see self-labeling.

In this case, where the jewish devil and the white devil must be delineated, we can show a clear pattern of Khazaris and their proxies (soros, yellen, and saban, i suspect, are proxies) engaging in this cultural masquerade. Once the negroes have a way to speak of jews separately from whites, you'll see chimpouts that directly benefit all american culture. Black Israelites are nuttier than squirrel shit and a case of collective LARPing, but they have the precise right idea for dealing with the jew. We can do better.

The layers of identity formed around the jew have been incidentally accreting since the first lie. Pulling back the Khazari curtain is of PREMIUM importance if MAGA is to become a chronic condition.

Here's an idea. Start referring to money as "Jews." It would be really easy to spread around, and would encounter little resistance. It'd be easy to slip into conversation too.

"Where you work?"
"Well right now I'm making minimum Jew at McDonald's while I finish my degree."
OR

lol imagine going to one of those nigger protests for 15/hour minimum wage, get them all to start demanding a 15 JEWS/hour minimum wage so many lulz. One way or another it directs anger at capitalism, however it is expressed, towards the Jew.

Laughing so hard right now.

Facebook stocks dropped 9 Jews today.

Dad, can you borrow me 5 jews.

Jew Question: Red pill me on this.

I was reading Pre-suasion by Robert Cialdini. There was a chapter about Jews in the Holocaust.

He pointed out how Japan allowed Jews to move to Japanese territories (Particularly Shanghai) until the war started.

Got me thinking. How did Comminism start in China? Could they have brought it?

Bonus: At one point he mentions a rabbi called before Japanese officials. They ask him, "Why does our ally Germany hate you so much?" To which he replied, "Because we are Asian like you. We are not European." Yes. They pulled a reverse, "How do you do fellow whites." on the Japs. WTF!

Bumping for answers

I don't think that Jews directly brought Communism to China, but they definitely benefited from its rise. The rise of Communism had more to do with a reaction to a failing Dynasty and the spread of "western" ideas like Communism eastward.

this

bump

1st pic related is a basic idea for someone with better graphic design skillz than me

Also we have to emphasise the fact that a lot of the 'Jews' we're referring to consider themselves 'Atheist Jews', which provesto normies that Jews themselves see it as a racial thing.
Then it's only a matter of emphasising their percentage of the population and comparing it to their massive (((overrepresentation))) in positions of power and influence.
This site is excellent for relevant statistics:
thezog.info/

Here's some quotes that might come in handy too:

"The world won't say a thing. The world will say we're defending[…]Especially today, with America. I know what America is. America is something that can easily be moved. Moved to the right direction[…]They won't get in our way. They won't get in our way[…]So let's say they say something. So they said it! They said it! 80% of the Americans support us. It's absurd. We have that kind of support and we say "what will we do with the…" Look. That administration [Clinton] was extremely pro-Palestinian. I wasn't afraid to maneuver there. I was not afraid to clash with Clinton. I was not afraid to clash with the United Nations."
- Benjamin Netanyahu, Prime Minister of Israel

"Germany exists only in order to secure the existence of the state of Israel and the Jewish people"
- Martin Schulz, President of the European Parliament, currently running for parliament in Germany

"The difference between a Jewish and a non-Jewish person stems from the common expression: 'Let us differentiate.' Thus, we do not have a case of profound change in which a person is merely on a superior level. Rather we have a case of 'let us differentiate' between totally different species[…]the body of a Jewish person is of a totally different quality from the body of all nations of the world"
- Menachem Mendel Schneerson, considered one of the most influential Jewish leaders of the 20th century, leader of Chabad-Lubavitch (the largest Jewish organiation in the world), post-humously awarded the Congressional Gold Medal, President Carter even designated his birthday as the US' 'Education and Sharing Day'

"Why are Gentiles (non-Jews) needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap. We will sit like effendi (lords/masters) and eat…that is why Gentiles were created."
- Ovadia Yosef, former Chief Rabbi of Israel

"A thousand non-Jewish lives are not worth one Jewish fingernail"
- Dov Lior, Head Rabbi of Judea and Samaria

"In fact, we are not coming from here. We came from there [points to outer space]. This is Israel at their root[…] It’s like we go into a country as an undercover team. And each one of us is exactly like the people of the land. Say we’re being sent somewhere now – Africa for instance. So we’ll take on the same shape and form of the people in Africa. The characteristics, traits, approach, interests, everything. The same exact for – inside and out… You know, it’s like an undercover agent[…]And now we’re gathering as groups starting to prep ourselves to conquer Earth. That’s the mission."
- Rav. Michael Laitman, world-renowned, leading figure in Kabbalah/Jewish mysticism

when the digits speak we listen. I'm off the the laboratory

d

Please do.

What happened to this?

Bump for serious potential.

It isn't a meme though.
It is lready true.
Many of them are mixed upwards of 66% with european blood but they quickly disavow anti jewish jews (self hating jews) and don't consider them jewish anymore.

That's true, but the mindspike PSYOP is to get normies to see this. Most normies don't think of jews as nonwhite. We have to get them to see dudes like Schumer are not their peer or volk.

I see this makes the shlomo very uncomfortable.

You're not sliding this great idea merchant!