What's the Twins peaks of Holla Forums ?

What's the Twins peaks of Holla Forums ?

Gravity Falls was literally just Twin Peaks for kids.

And much like Twin Peaks, it only got two seasons and kind of fell apart by the second half before coming to a passable but ultimately disappointing ending.

…what in the name of fuck did I just read?

Backing this.

I've been trying to figure Thriller out for 30 years. If you ever work out what was going on, let me know, OK?

ONLY FLESH WOUNDS! ONLY OUT-PATIENTS!

Saturday morning Twin Peaks.

Why moral oral?

Twin peaks fans think they got it bad with season 2. It's nothing compared to what Lost fans were given.

Wasn't that Wendy's nickname?

Gravity Falls only takes the setting of Twin Peaks. It's ultimately a monster of the week light science fiction/fantasy show, which isn't remotely what Twin Peaks was.

Get out and never come back

see

(checked)
This guy gets it. Gravity Falls is shit and it can't be compared to Twin Peaks

I didn't say it was shit (I only saw a few episodes, to be honest though) it's just not all that much like Twin Peaks.

as Gravity Falls is already being debated…

Mystery Inc.

Before anyone accuses me of shitposting let me justify why 12 oz. Mouse is a good choice for the Twin Peaks of Holla Forums.
Alternatively you can try Lynch's very own cartoon Dumbland.
Either way, the Twin Peaks of Holla Forums will inevitability have bad animation styles.

I actually agree with you on 12oz Mouse and the only reason I don't like the show much is the atrocious sound balancing. It's actually a pretty good abstraction of spy fiction

The sound balancing makes it better though.
Just look at Golden Joe.

Tell me this doesn't belong in Twin Peaks.

that sounds a hell of a lot better than it did coming out of my SDTV at 1 in the morning