/TRS/ BTFO

LISTEN UP Holla Forums WE COLLECTIVELY DISSAVOW TRS, IF YOU DON'T AGREE, YOU'RE TRS!!!!1!!1!!!!!1

this honestly is getting pretty dumb. Not sure what is being accomplished that doesn't immediately just help antifa.

if you disagree with my slightly different beliefs on an anonymous website with constantly morphing beliefs and literally countless amounts of different views.
how in any way is this not blatant DnC.

It literally accomplishes nothing. Virtually all of TRS uses Holla Forums and much of Holla Forums also use TRS. This shit is annoying as fuck.

i dont use trs and if you do then just stay there

TRS needs to adapt to imageboard culture, then. Throwing a hissy fit over anime is what goons do, if TRS aren't goons then they need to cut the goon behavior.

what exactly have they done? in all the threads it always vague or old info being shoved out about them, the only semi damning thing I have seen was a thread on /TRS/ saying they should have PR with pol. cerial this shit smells of a third party trying to start shit.

i don't get it , who is this

Could you possibly be a more obvious newfag? That's the problem with you TRS faggots, you don't lurk and learn the culture, you just start posting right away, and as a result you shit the place up.

doxing a white nationalist, his wife and two white kids. What you doing there (((fellow Holla Forums)))

still waiting for an actual point rather than lashing out. calm you're tits.

I honestly hope something does happen to them, TRS is absolute cancer and needs to learn a lesson. Stop posting on our board if you won't assimilate. Our site culture and our ideology is superior to yours, so either adopt it or leave.

I have no idea if this is real or not, but this is exactly the kind of false-flagging propaganda we should use to discredit left-wing radicals like Antifa.

I don't have an opinion on TRS because I don't go to their site/listen to their podcasts. Nonetheless, if we spent 1/100 of the energy we use to attack them to instead attack Antifa we'd be doing way more good for promoting white interests.

Fucking lol. cuck/pol/ here. Did you autismos really get trolled this hard? You guys take yourselves way too seriously.

openly attacking innocent whites who share most of their views with Holla Forums god damn how much more obvious can you be?

SeventhSon

Guilty of shitposting on our board.

And we don't accept sharing "most views", if you aren't 100% in line with Holla Forums then you're too fucking far to the left.

being 100% in line with an anonymous image board with constantly shifting views….
are you fucking retarded?

No one believes you. What happened they call you a fag for sucking Greg Johnsons dick?

You are a kike. White man, white wife, two white kids. That's in line with my views. No problem here.

Remind me why we just don't ignore and report trs posters instead of trying to dox them? The antifa thread has me suspicious.

This is why you fail. Or maybe you do understand, and that's why you're trying to infiltrate Holla Forums. Either way, it's never going to work.

you're worse than TRS. But you aren't wrong about this being a psyops and some people actually falling for it. Although we didn't actually do the doxing and the TRS vs Holla Forums threads were filled with shills astroturfing. Oldfags don't waste their time with that shit

I dont use TRS and I think they should go fuck themselves. TRS started this thing and now third parties are capitalizing on it.