Goons have taken over /christian/

Just a PSA. /christian/ has been compromised. The mods are banning reaction images, especially anime, even Christ-chan. They are banning people for speaking against Gnosticism and other heresies.

Holla Forums being shilled hard and /christian/ being taken over at the same time is no coincidence. This is a concerted effort to destroy anything they can of us. Stay vigilant.

i think they call this deja vu

thanks for letting us know.

Don't worry, I'm sure they'll start the raping pretty soon and at some point they'll be indistinguishable from the normal refugees you know and love.

Good. Let those white Jews ask their pathetic sandnigger god to help them.

Now you can choose either:
>>>/christ/
or
>>>/christpol/

sure im a troll, but feel free to debate me on the topic sometime. or dont…

Make a new board then?

Good. Suck shit.

what debate? You don't fight a troll. You point, you laugh, you move on.

Christianity is just Judaism for white people.

Is that a troll? Nah. Its a statement. Do you disagree? Want to debate that statement? Feel free. Or dont…

Why would I? Its the same D&C shit I've seen here since 2015. You don't have any actual argument other than how weak and pozzed its become.

But our society's been so steeped in jews you'd be hardpressed to find anything at all that's totally free of pozz and jewish influence. There's subversion everywhere.

Jews have infiltrated, exploited or subverted Paganism/Hinduism/Islam/Buddhism/Christianity/Atheism/Nihilism you can't run from them by looking for something that has escaped their shadow. It doesn't exist

Challenged accepted, friend. Are you able to tell me the origin of monotheism? I mean: who came up with the idea of a single God when everyone else was worshiping many? I shant be trolling you if you engage in discussion with me on this topic

Too bad those fags you posted would be bogged under legitimate Asatru.

Anyone who semi-regularly tries to post on /christian/ knows its been compromised for at least a year. Catholics are a protected class and can shitpost at Holla Forums level with no repercussions, but if you say anything against them you're banned. Meanwhile threads like "if man was created in the image of god does that make god an invisible ape" for an OP are still up weeks after being posted.

The argument is the same as it's always been: We need to drink from our own spiritual well. We need to return to our roots and protect our legacies, not disavow them out of some ideal of the 'Kingdom of Heaven'.

Which is why people should not go seeking something to fit into when they are already interwoven in the richest group; the 'white' race. The natural world is our teacher.

Well? Isn't it true the Jew says they were the ones who God first revealed himself to? And that they as a result are his "chosen people?" Isn't this true and don't Christians believe it?

Holla Forums has never been christian and never will be. Get over it.

Nothing you kikes in disguise can do to change that fact.

Youve all been shilling constantly on 4pol and here trying to say christianity is nazi, is white, isnt jewish, is redpilled.

Just because the JIDF took over /christian/ and TRSforums, doesnt mean shit.

Why would you ask such a retarded question, you little Che Guevara wannabe?

Let's compare…

Raven Kandera, degenerate pagan, followers: 0
Pope Whatshisname, degenerate christian, followers: 1.27 billion

Puts things a bit in perspective, doesn't it?

I expect a bunch of 'not muh real christianity' shitflinging. I swear if these fuckers were a little more historically literate they'd think the 30 years war was the best thing ever.

pathetic
Holla Forums has never been for pagan LARPers
the vast majority of Europe's history as any sort of great civilization has been as Christians

Well of course atheists are pozzed. The lack of a religion is the worst. But Christianity is still a rather shitty religion, just look at how so many churches are obsessed with helping niglets. They think they will be rewarded with afterlife for helping niglets. So they destroy the world by feeding Africa, not caring because they believe in the rapture anyway, and they think Jesus will come out of the sky and kill everybody except them. It's really selfish. They're bad people. Not all of them, but the cucked ones, and there's a lot of those.

We need a religion that tells normies that they will be rewarded with Heaven for having lots of White babies and being non-degenerate, and that non-Whites are monsters created by the devil. And the Jews are agents of the devil.

nice try

And you wonder why people call you cucks.

you're the problem with Christianity. fearful of any intelligent debate on the matter but more than willing to vomit bullshit at any opportunity, all while smug no less. may your thread become as dead as your deity.

Basically what Hitler did, minus the retention of Christianity and the acceptable % of Jewish blood.

They've taken over gamergate aswell… i got fucked hard over there trying to show them that gays are indeed a part of sjw and anti-gg philosophy. They have a dyke and many faggots within their ranks proclaiming to be mini-Milo Yianopolos, it's a truly disgusting fucking sight.

BEGONE, GOONS

YOU HAVE NO POWER OVER Holla Forums

Reminder that gays are an even worse fucking diabolical cancer than Jews

No, they didn't. I don't believe the general population is as on board with sodomites as the various campaigns claim. Most people would inwardly, if not outwardly cringe at the sight of an odd looking, clearly homosexual man and his degenerate Asian boyfriend with a fair young boy in tow.

Are you that user that found out your gf was a lesbian who cucked you which made you go into therapy for years? You don't have to be a salty bitch because anons laughed at you

How's being a cuck who got fucked over by a lesbian and had to go to therapy for 8 years going for you?

Yes, he is. He shits on fags harder than Holla Forums shits on niggers and kikes. Unfortunately, he's not funny about it and he's doing it purely out of assblastedness, ironically.

You shouldn't mock the poor guy. Can you image how it must feel to go through such an ordeal?

who cares

Can you imagine how much of a literal beta cuck he must be to think paying for therapy for 8 years was a good idea?

Fair point.

It's unfortunate what's happening to /christian/, but Holla Forums has always consisted of nihilists incapable of higher-level thought. I am so fucking sick of the hivemind mentality rampant on Holla Forums.

really makes ya think

the greatness of christianity was a reflection of the greatness of europeans not vice versa you fucking cocksucker.

How do you feel about trying to build up /christpol/? There are probably enough 4/pol/ refugees and /christian/ posters to sustain it if it moves faster and has some decent discussion.

How does it feel to have so little in life that you need to bully people on the internet for fun?

You're only proving that you're an insensitive cunt who feels the need to stalk me and laugh at me for no reason.

What is your fucking problem? Are you gay? It sure seems like you're the one getting triggered everytime I fucking post. Fuck off.

user, you have my deepest condolences for what you went through. Truly terrible, and something no man should have to go through.

That being said, desist your emotional posting and hide your weakness because failing to do so is like slitting your wrists in shark infested waters.

WE WUZ THOR

Why was this thread anchored?

Wtf, I hate Christ nao??
I'd do it again. I'd fuckin' do it again in a second.

You're years late.
The only surviving Christianity is Orthodoxy.
Translating ekklesia as church instead of the original meaning of ethnic community was a mistake. Protestantism and Vatican was a mistake. Nominal religiousity was a mistake.