King Beaner insists they wont pay for the "fucken" wall

It's going to be like that King Niggers "mic drop" on Jimmy Kimmel,
All the sweeter when they turn out to look like complete fucking morons.
Tell me Holla Forums, because I can't think of any possible way Mexico could get out of footing the bill. Is it even remotely possible for them to not pay?
twitter.com/VicenteFoxQue/status/817480450285375488

Other urls found in this thread:

assets.donaldjtrump.com/Pay_for_the_Wall.pdf
wordpress.mrreid.org/2015/04/18/the-nuclear-double-flash/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And for some reason all the morons on twitter think this guy is the current president.
I mean I don't blame them, no one cares about mexican politics, but do they really think a man with power would be this moronic?

I thought mexico was run by cartels and drug runners, the govt does nothing

It is.

and they don't.

Fucking seriously? I honestly though I couldn't feel any more contempt for that nigger.

Well to be fair out country isn't exactly run by the people we say it is either.

But at least our corporations and cartels kill people with a little more nuance

It is time. Let us dox and humiliate the president of Mexico.

Why not make California pay for the wall? think of it as an investment.

I dont see how. The US has all of the leverage in the world. You could do this deal in so many different ways, tax remittances or just take them all cause illegals making money here technically have no right to it, you can stop trading with them or set up tariffs, you could get ahold of the cartel bank accounts and seize them. Mexico has no power, they dont have anything the US needs and they have no military.

This dumb spic isnt even president any more and hasnt been since 2006. What power does he have other than a filthy mouth? Enrique Peña Nieto is the current pres.

Vicente Fox is not the current president of Mexico. This beaner is just talking shit on Twitter. He has no actual power whatsoever. He's a loudmouthed spic, that's all.

Enrique Peña Nieto is the president of Mexico, and he already bent the knee to Candidate Trump before Trump was even President-Elect. Mexico is paying for the fucking wall.

I have the feeling fox is being used by the people who are actually in power to test the waters in terms of fucking with Trump's America.

So a cartel banker that managed to get himself elected (i.e paid for the position) in the past is talking shit on twitter?

Send the beaner a guac bowel.

He isn't even the current president? Wtf

assets.donaldjtrump.com/Pay_for_the_Wall.pdf
This is how Trump will make them pay for the wall.

Pay for the Wall
Introduction: The provision of the Patriot Act, Section 326 -the "know your
customer" provision, compelling financial institutions to demand identity
documents before opening accounts or conducting financial transactions is a
fundamental element of the outline below. That section authorized the
executive branch to issue detailed regulations on the subject, found at 31 CFR
130.120-121. It's an easy decision for Mexico: make a one-time payment of $5-
10 billion to ensure that $24 billion continues to flow into their country year
after year. There are several ways to compel Mexico to pay for the wall
including the following:
 On day 1 promulgate a "proposed rule" (regulation) amending 31
CFR 130.121 to redefine applicable financial institutions to include
money transfer companies like Western Union, and redefine "account" to
includewire transfers. Also include in the proposed rule a requirement that
no alien may wire money outside of the United States unless the alien
first provides a document establishing his lawful presence in the United
States.
 On day 2 Mexico will immediately protest. They receive approximately $24
billion a year in remittances from Mexican nationals working in the United
States. The majority of that amount comes from illegal aliens. It serves as de
facto welfare for poor families in Mexico. There is no significant social safety
net provided by the state in Mexico.
 On day 3 tell Mexico that if the Mexican government will contribute the funds
needed to the United States to pay for the wall, the Trump Administration will
not promulgate the final rule, and the regulation will not go into effect.
 Trade tariffs, or enforcement of existing trade rules: There is no doubt that
Mexico is engaging in unfair subsidy behavior that has eliminated thousands
of U.S. jobs, and which we are obligated to respond to; the impact of any tariffs
on the price imports will be more than offset by the economic and income
gains of increased production in the United States, in addition to revenue from
any tariffs themselves. Mexico needs access to our markets much more than
the reverse, so we have all the leverage and will win the negotiation. By
definition, if you have a large trade deficit with a nation, it means they are
selling far more to you than the reverse - thus they, not you, stand to lose from
enforcing trade rules through tariffs (as has been done to save many U.S.
industries in the past).
 Cancelling visas: Immigration is a privilege, not a right. Mexico is totally
dependent on the United States as a release valve for its own poverty - our
approvals of hundreds of thousands of visas to their nationals every year is
one of our greatest leverage points. We also have leverage through business
and tourist visas for important people in the Mexican economy. Keep in mind,
the United States has already taken in 4X more migrants than any other
country on planet earth, producing lower wages and higher unemployment
for our own citizens and recent migrants.
 Visa fees: Even a small increase in visa fees would pay for the wall. This
includes fees on border crossing cards, of which more than 1 million are
issued a year. The border-crossing card is also one of the greatest sources of
illegal immigration into the United States, via overstays. Mexico is also the
single largest recipient of U.S. green cards, which confer a path to U.S.
citizenship. Again, we have the leverage so Mexico will back down.
Conclusion: Mexico has taken advantage of us in another way as well: gangs,
drug traffickers and cartels have freely exploited our open borders and
committed vast numbers of crimes inside the United States. The United States
has borne the extraordinary daily cost of this criminal activity, including the
cost of trials and incarcerations. Not to mention the even greater human cost.
We have the moral high ground here, and all the leverage. It is time we use it
in order to Make America Great Again.

"King Beaner" doesn't have the same ring as "Kang Nigger."

I don't get it, is he saying he's Mexico?

Enrique Peña Nieto is the current President of Mexico. Vicente Fox was President of Mexico when Bush was President of the US.

For a politics board, Holla Forums sure is ignorant.

Isn't that the former president? Doesn't hold less than no authority now?

Yes, he's like the beaner version of obama ten years from now.

Right. OP is a faggot but that ain't a new development.

Vincente you have enough fucking money pocketed from all those druglords to build 2 walls, eat a dick.

fucken*

Vincente Fox Quesadilla

Enrique "Dolor de" Pene Nieto

with clowns like these, of course the real work is left to the drogaskartellen

He writing this knowing that these 3 millions are beaners without id card.

It is a very common (universal?) trait of South American leaders to weigh in like this once they are out of office. They do very little when they in “power” (because they aren’t actually in charge) retire and then all of a sudden they are filled to the brim with fire and idea’s for their nation.

This leader failed his nation and he has the audacity to attack a man who is making moves to at improve his? He should be invited over just so he can be sent back.

he just went full retard

He isn't the current president, but often former heads of state are mouthpieces of the current admin. It happens all the time. The 'former head of state' says something the current head of state wants to say but doesn't want to say himself to compromise his bargaining position. If he says something dumb, there's plenty of plausible deniability.

true it doesnt, because preisdent of mexico is basically a pointless position.

It's pretty funny he thinks any of them have any practical say in the matter.

Well they either pay less for the wall, or pay more when a major part of their economy suddenly stops coming in. I am sure the Mexican government will pay, because they rather pay the police guarding the capitol instead of cartels kicking them out.

COLLAPSE MEXICO FOR THIS ASSHOLE
TELL THEM THEY AREN'T GETTING ANY JOBS BACK UNLESS THEY PUT HIS HEAD ON TOP OF THE "FUCKEN" WALL

Nah, they will be forced to finance a giant roof over the entirety of their airspace.

When will this meme end?

When the last leftist dies.

underrated post

Mexico is the US' 3rd largest trade partner. If trade were to stop it would be catastrophic for all the southern states. I'd say just do some joint cooperation bullshit. mutual defense treaty so we can start bombing cartels.

there are so many ways to pay for the fucken wall it's ridiculous, as seen here:
for some of them, their consent is not necessary, they're just going to pay for it whether they like it or not. it's merely polite to ask first before buttfucking a country that is very dependent on the united states to continue functioning as it currently does

Just think, we could've had more of this under Yeb! had the low energy faggot managed to win.

I bet Yeb sucked Fox's cum out of his goblin of a wife's cunt

Hard to tell if this is some crackhead troll or actually Vicente Fox. Some serious beaner machismo overload if it is him.

Archive.is says it's over capacity or I would archive.

10/10

Also, no one gives a fuck if we pay for it, it'd pay for itself after a few months of not having these spics hopping the border

nice

Such a simple edit that works so well.

I suspect this will be the first of many present and former heads of state publicly imploding in a neutron star level of asshurt.

He's acting as if he has a say in the matter. Either they pay or they get all that aid cut as well as other shit.

This.

were you even here for the election

Yep, full retard.

At this rate, Trump will demand double or have Fox nailed to the fucken wall to knock off some of that cost.

Was here when he announced. This meltdown is particularly epic.

basically

It's typical messican bluster and it's premise is unsurprisingly wrong, they aren't being asked, the money is going to be extracted.

s/it's/its/

mexico is ran by paramilitary ex-special forces assassination gangs who make their money by selling tons of drugs and extorting all opposition through extreme levels of violence. there is no way in hell mexico is publicly paying for the wall without substantial (((private deals))) being made that make up for the cost. any politicians that dont fall in line with the cartels are simply killed.

Your spelling was correct.

not that user, but the second one

They'll pay for it one way or another 100%.

As if America cares about that. The leaders either lose the economy they barely hold on to as it is, and/or get killed by the cartel. Either way, Mexico is fucked.

Yes, through forced deconstruction of America redistributed to the turd world in order to be global. Everything we do with spicville is unnecessary.

Well shite, I'm retarded. Disregard.

The cartels are going to be starved and liquidated.

Meixco has been raped by the US military like three times now. I give credit that they always get back on their feet, but to talk out of line to your betters deserves a bitch slap.

Isn't 'Mexico paying for the wall' the same as saying 'the US won't invest in Mexico until the wall is done'? Because if it is Mexico IS going to pay for it and there's nothing they can do about it.

This. It's ridiculous how people are stupid enough to think when Trump says "I'm gonna make Mexico pay for the wall" they think he's just gonna call up the Mexican president and demand a big check or something retarded like that.

The cartels need to be put down, whether through force or starving them of funds. I've worked around the border as private security. Cartel spics are some of the most vile, non-human vermin in the world. The push there drugs all over and kidnapped white girls, for sex slavery, stupid enough to go to Mexico for spring break.

They think real life is like the shitty tv they watch

fucken

A pound of flesh it is then.

Sorry I was out,
Yeah I had no idea, which is why the second post in the thread doesn't explain that.
Boy Holla Forums sure is ignorant

Better quality.

You faggots can't read. The second fucking post of the thread says that.

WE FUCKING KNOW

GO BACK TO TRS.

From what show is this? I wanna watch it.

keep going….

I'm almost there.

Sell me on the idea of another Mexican American war Holla Forums you dirty slut.

Oh well, no more remittances for you then. Have fun falling apart, spic.

You're a special kind of stupid.

Surplus service rifles will get dumped into the civilian market after the war is over.

Yes.

They could embargo America.

So glad he wrote this. This continues to ensure Mexico will pay for it, as they have no choice. All we have to do is garnish their aid and call it "them paying for it". Granted, they will pay directly because they risk losing a huge trade GDP they get from us. They have no fucking choice. Especially now that we took 'er jerbs from them. Yet this dumbfuck continues to make an ass of himself.

They could also nuke themselves. So what?

Kek, this beaner has no fucking idea how screwed he and the rest of the marxist world is, haha

Dear Mexico,
America has WebM related.
You don't.
Get the picture?
Now pay up.

God damn, I hope Trump changes the Department of Defenses' name back to the Department of War. Might as well be honest about it and let faggots like OP related know who's calling the shots.

Goodbye mexico. :^)

Nuke photos always look fake. Like the lighting effects never make sense to me.

A trade war doesn't benefit either side. They would lose just as much trade by definition and potential tariffs would be paid by american taxpayers, not mexican taxpayers. We have a $60 billion? trade deficit with Mexico and it would be a nightmare for american businesses to lose that trade, so there is no way that Trump will start a trade war, he can't afford to lose hundreds of billions of dollars worth of trade and he can't afford to have this PR nightmare on his hands.

That's because they are fake. Nuclear weapons do not exist. It's another hollywood psych-warfare production.

It's like staring at the fucking sun for Christ sakes.

Boy I guess Nuclear Reactors don't exist either and neither does Nuclear Fission.

THE WALL JUST GOT 10 FEET HIGHER

this guac peddler is in for a surprise.

What should a nuke look like?

It looks like the fucking sun. That's what a nuclear explosion looks like. Hence why the explosion looks like a sunset/sunrise before it begins to heat up exponentially.

What do you think the fucking Sun is? It's a big ball made from nuclear fusion.

Don't be a moron. "Nukes" look like the fucking sun, because they were exploding megatons of ww2 phosphor among other things. White phosphorus is bright as the sun (it's actually brighter), but only reaches temperatures of 1500 degrees celsisus, that's why there's barely any water vapor.

Nuclear weapons create a plasma ball so vast an intense that the plasma unbounded by their eleectrons actually become opaque to a vast bandwidth of light.

That's why there is a brief moment of dimness after detonation where the plasma cloud absorbs the energy released, the outer shell cools rapidly as it radiates, as it hits a lower temperature it suddenly becomes transparent again and causes another bright release of energy.

IIRC that's sort of the gist of it. It's a phenomenon known as a double flash and it's used to identify nuclear blasts as it's fairly unique to high energy detonations.

wordpress.mrreid.org/2015/04/18/the-nuclear-double-flash/

here's a write up on the subject. Nuclear weapons are very real, as are nuclear reactors. There's no possible way for them to be a conspiracy as that would require completely new/different scientific doctrines that would be impossible to keep underwraps considering the vast amount of neutral personal involved in physics/nuclear weapons production/ geiger counter manufacturers etc…

You do realize that they have to use special filters to even capture any image that isn't just white, right?

Alex Jones pls go

user pls no

Tariffs could pay for it. Fuck that beaner.

The Gasoline riots are just the beginning. 13 days until the president starts building the wall. Day of the Brick soon.

I loved that game. Any game that lets you fast rope out of a Blackhawk onto a hot LZ as the minigun next to you is spitting flame like an open spigot is OK in my book.

he's not even the fucking president anymore just a has been

I'm okay with this.

Mexicans do not pay tariffs, american consumers do.

Americans pay tariffs on foreign produced products.

feck, missposted

Funny how stupid beaners think they can dictate US laws regarded providing proof of US citizenship before making wire transfers, taxes on remittances, or any other policy here in the US.

Sorry you burrito farting brown faggots, but you're paying for the Wall one way or another, and you're going to STFU while doing it.

Thats right

the shit on his website has been up, unchanged, all year. And somehow you still haven't figured it out. Their compliance is not a necessity and your willful ignorance is disgraceful.

My main concern these days is why we, with our crumbling infrastructure, want to build a shiny new wall. Can we at least fix our roads and bridges first?

What I meant to say was Americans will either manufacture these items themselves and if they cannot do without them, then there will be a tariff. Just because someone wants a pack of 20 cotton/polyester tube socks for $3 isn't a serious rationale for no tariffs.

Nigger, those millions of beaners are the ones who are currently helping to wreck the infrastructure. First things first.

Western Union doesn't require an ID to send money, only to pick it up.

Somehow I don't think those illegal beaners in Los Angeles are having any affect on the crumbling bridges in Louisiana.

They'll either write the check or pay in tarrifs.

States get federal funding from the government for shit like infrastructure, schools, etc. Illegals draw on federal and state funding as well for things such as medicare/medicade/foodstamps etc. The higher these cost the less that can be allocated in the federal and state budget for poorer states that for the most part actually rely on having a set amount of federal funding to get shit fixed (Louisiana for example) compared to much better off states that don't need it as badly (California), or pretty much at all (Texas).

When Pablo takes the Greyhound from L.A. and is signing up for that plum construction job rebuilding some Baton Rouge overpass you'll think otherwise. Come on man, don't be retarded.

I don't think Trump ever expected a check from them. The idea is that they would pay for it from

I mean, he's not wrong… He's not paying Mexico is!

Illegal immigrants are a huge drain on the nation's resources.

Let's see the youngest leftist is probably about 16, add 80 and they would be around 96. the year will be 2096 til' the last leftist dies…
just kill me fam ;_;

10 FEET HIGHER

Did someone say goblins?!

the biggest problem with the money transfer thing, while it would still be a good idea to enact that for a few reasons, the illegal spics can still use other online platforms to wire money back to Mexico.
Maybe that law will be a good way to start deporting them. Make surface money xfers to out of country accounts illegal for border jumpers, then have the feds monitor money transfers to overseas accounts on paypal, amazon, prepaid cards, etc.

It could be tricky because say if you want to buy a prepaid visa card, gift card, certificate, etc and have it mailed to a non US address, how do you prove right away that you are a US citizen? How will this be enforced and how will these companies respond to make it easy for everyone to still buy their shit no matter what? It would get interesting.

They really are quite uppity for a country that depends on the US for it's entire economy….

But the US could handle the shock. They can't.

As the world's largest consumer, other countries are waiting in line to take Mexico's spot. How many nations would want to or have the consumption necessary to take Mexico's shit like we do?

OP, that's not king beaner, that's former king beaner.

Vicente Fox is a Governer. The President of Mexico is Enrique Nieto. I don't know shit about Mexican politics but is Fox a member of a Cartel and actually has more power than Nieto in this matter?

I thought this mouthy spic was trying to be nice to Trump at one point when they met. Now he's being some schizo tough guy running his mouth again?

Trusting a beaner - not even once.

Mexico may not officially cut a check, but we can make up the difference in tariffs and by kicking them off the welfare rolls we could probably built two walls with those savings

You gonna pay, mang.

Looking into the history of Los Zetas - I'm aware that they need to be put down, but they are very interesting.

The Sinaloa cartel seems like a CIA front though.

And have billions more to spread around, every year. The savings in just California could build two border walls.