I do not get how people like this show so much

I do not get how people like this show so much

you have bad taste. no great mystery.

I'd argue season 1 was alright but 2 was terrible

Also most of the fanbase are girls appar

S1 was amazing, S2 was marred by relationshit, but still worth a watch.

I feel like (((Weisman))) starts his shows with a binder full of lore and backstory details and plot twists and whatever, then hammers it into episodes

For YJ he forgot step two, it's just a straight infodump of exposition, the pacing is so blah blah blah

WHAT YOU DID WAS RAPE M'GANN
YOU RAPED SUPERBOY

I thought the first season was pretty good, but season two gets bogged down in relationshit and constant "all according to keikaku" bullshit.

Artemis' voice really grated on me. Every time she opened her mouth, there was a voice inside of me shouting "CLEAR YOUR FUCKING THROAT."

They forgot superboys birthday
And then he hooked back up with his rapist

M'Gann did nothing wrong. You just jelly that no hot alien girl will ever want your dick bad enough to do whatever it takes to get it.

The miss martian shit turned me off of the show to be honest and besides Wally "dying" at the end of season 2 will mean nothing since season 3 will have him come right back due to speed force shenanigans

or

The fuck is wrong with weisman?

Also like half the sidekicks seemed to have connections to the bad guys like fucking Kid Flash and Robin were the only ones who werent caught up in it

and Fucking SPORTSMASTER being a threat

What you didn't like edgy sportsmaster and all the le ironic memes he generated?

MUH ACTION

I don't know anyone who likes this show though. All the teenage drama and angst is cringe af. There's nothing fun about it either unlike Teen Titans.

I seriously did not understand the Sportsmaster connection with Artemis

Also that shit with Speedy BUT WAIT it's not actually speedy and Artemiss sister doing random shit with a baby was dumb as hell

What was her fucking problem anyway

GLTAS was the superior show

As a dirty Martian nigger she lacked basic human morality
I honestly expected her to become a villain

I found it funny how at the same time YJ was around Flashpoint came out with Aqua Lad and Tula killing people

I think the main gripe that's had is that everyone was promised an action cartoon. Fights, mystery, and more fights.

But season 2 went down the teenage romance route hard. Topped off with sexually appealing teenage males, with stories centered around the girls of the team, and suddenly you're not selling toys, and some 12 year old girl is drawing pictures of Superboy and Nightwing making out.

In a hilarious twist, when mining for Gold, Cartoon Network had accidentally stuck oil in the form of the female demographic eating the show up, but they didn't know what to do with it.

She was a sexual predator that had a fetish for teenage boys because she watched too much television, that could basically mind rape people, and erase memories so they would like her

Nothing. She knew what she wanted and she took it. Ignore the jealous fags here.

I like this design more of Tula

In true delicious irony. The Martian equivalent of niggers ended up being a rapist.

Didn't white martians look like actual monsters

Yeah, theyre complete assholes.

Yeah… martians are actually really freaky looking. This is a weird case where the writers ignored their own continuity for dumb reasons.

A lot of people in my normie D&D group liked this show. I have no idea why but they talk about the plot and shit like that. I bring up GLTAS and they are like 'it is too kiddy'. I guess I just have a taste beyond my normal kin.

You could maybe justify it by saying it's from Miss Martian's outlook/lies. So what we see is how she sees her people I guess. I dunno.

Oh yeah, the self loathing thing that was brought up. I actually really hated that.

I liked Artemis' sister design and the show was not really something great but entertaining nonetheless. But they really dropped the ball in the second season I don't know who thought that it was a good idea to do a time skip, the plot became so convoluted that I stopped caring, also the artstyle was pretty meh.

And green ones too

Biggest problem of the second season was making Young Justice into a team the Justice League actually respected. It ruined the whole setup for the show if the adults took them 100% seriously.

This.

For example:

And frankly I CAN go on with other points. That's just off the top of my head.

Young Justice is one of the best DC animation projects if not arguably THEE best DC property ever done to be frank on par with Nolanverse. If not better, as Nolanverse had no way of helping other DC property due to its more realistic setting and story. Young Justice is one of the most professional animation shows DC fans have ever seen. If you think I'm full of shit, you don't see the bigger picture. What Young Justice does is provide DCU/Warner a massive service in providing a serious foundation for its various properties, it validates and visually presents many DC ideas and stories well, and makes its universe believable like Marvel has done with its MCU movie property with a consistent universe. All it needs is things like adding in the Teen Titan foundation, certain popular characters, and Warner will have a complete and full functioning story lore to base all of its properties off of. Young Justice's quality of animation being able to feel like that universe or the property could mesh or fit in in with the world of the recent Teen Titan movies (if you exclude/replace Damian). The fact you can't see why Young Justice is great is pretty much a sign that you are dumb as fuck and are only looking at face value and not able to understand the work it did and how well it did it.

Woah now, autismo. It was a good show, 7.5/10, but let's not get ahead of ourselves and call it the greatest thing ever. The Nolanverse isn't even that great, everyone just shitposts about it being great.

The second half reads like pasta, also.

I agree. YJ is okay, but GLTAS was much better. I wish it could get brought back along side YJ. We need more action cartoons because JLA is gonna go down the same route every DC Nation show that wasn't TTG did.

There was decent action and the animation was pretty good quality. Many put up with teen drama horseshit because those two traits are practically no fucking where to be seen these days in western animation.

Do you even DCAU

pretty sure Manta at least wasn't used often.

And yet which part of anything that I said was wrong? Yeah you have an opinion, your asshole, and a score card ready. But guess what, I also have a different opinion and a score card if that's all that is needed to disprove you.

You realize DC desperately needs those in charge of managing the intellectual property of their universe to follow how Young Justice laid out the DC lore right? Up until Young Justice, much of the universe, its ideas, and characters have always been more of a collection of concepts tied together through strings that would only occasionally interact. They were never neatly set into a full lore setting. Take the animated Justice League cartoon, they rarely explained anything else in the DCU like what their side kicks were up to or even at times where they fit in. At most it would focus on one random DCU's villain from a specific property and then when the episode was over nothing else was touched and expanded upon.

Or look at those promoting GLTAS as a better show. I agree, it was a good show and finally a decent Green Lantern animated property. The show however like most DC properties only fleshes out only the Green Lantern property and focuses on its corner of the DCU and 4 primary characters. Meanwhile every event and episode that went on in GLTAS could fit neatly within the laid out lore/universe of YJ. Right now millions of dollars are being invested and blown into fucking unplanned and poorly thought out messes and misteps by Warner Bros with its Justice League. And what are they doing? They are mixing TDKR in with Death of Superman into one movie. A goddamn mess because those in charge have no clue how to properly and neatly fit and tie in DC property. If they all decided one day to say "fuck it we are going to follow this general plan laid out by Young Justice" they can satisfy all sorts of properties by finally having a decent foundation to work off of.

Right now, DC and Warner's movie plans and presentations is like seeing Peter Jackson make Lord of the Rings with fucking Smaug also flying around with the battle of Helm's Deep.

Outside of a few dedicated Justice League series and those two are seriously rarely utilized and utilized well.

I'm sure I remember "all according to keikaku" being in season one as well. Every episodes seems to lead to some mystery orchestrated by a mastermind but the payoff was a letdown in the end. If you stop to think for a second, this long orchestrated plot that took a time skip couldn't have worked out without a lot of luck and coincidences happening which makes it all the more ridiculous in perspective.

First season was okay but second season did some needless character assassination so overall the show just becomes meh. Good ideas mixed with a lot of bad ideas and poor execution marred what would have been a decent show.

Yeah that's the point
Also, you honestly think yj is the best dc cartoon man what the fuck

Nigger, JLU does basically everything YJ does but better. YJ is good an more shit should aspire to be like that, but calling YJ better than anything in the DCAU is full pants-on-head retarded

I've never watched this show and as a big fan of Zatanna, how is she in this show?

…what is that video? I should really watch my videos before I post them.

Maybe on par with Batman:TAS or right under it. Aside from that the most people got is JLU and GLTAS "cuz reasons that I can't name".

Not even close. It's Batman TAS, Superman TAS, Batman the Brave and the Bold, then MAYBE YJ.

nah

I mean the character design alone is good enough reason to dislike YJ

Underused and not cute enough.

Jesus Christ. It was a good show, but not as good as you seem to recall it.

Just like always, eh?

you forgot that it takes place in Earth-16 and is therefore actually canon to a facet of the comics

an interesting note about the show's attention to detail is the team's memorial hall in season 2:
In the hall is Ted Kord's Blue Beetle, implying he was an adult member of the team but not a member of the Justice League, and a Robin, implying that Jason Todd came and went in the 5 year gap between seasons.

you have a point about the rest, especially the shitshow that was the Joker (dissociative identity disorder? Really?), but it's fairly obvious that Deathstroke is in fact Wintergreen (still doesn't explain the ponytail)

It's not properly canon. There were a few other things that took place on Earth-16 so they said that the show ignored those things, then later on Multiversity said that YJ was a TV show that was broadcast on Earth-16.

Ponytail is some thing they're trying to push with Deathstroke since Nu52.

I like a show that doesn't have incompetent villains

but every episode where the heroes made strides it was just all according to plan EVERYTIME for the bad guys

If you compare with current crap like Teen Titans Go

What about the option of him being considered both like Red Tornado or Captain Marvel?

Imagine being so hideous and sad that you pretend you are a different race of your real species and take on the appearance of a different species entirely.

I remember being hype for her appearance because M'gann used to be a cute side character who occasionally beat the shit out of Kryptonians when they attacked with Amazons. She was a bright spot during the Didio days.

Weisman ruined Miss Martian forever in the public consciousness.

Aside from the scene where Wonder Girl got put through the wall the hard way, there really was nothing good about Young Justice.

The time skip was lazy and retarded
What the fuck happened to Weisman?

Cheesecake

Only white martians.

A fucking idiot. Because of her recklessness, her father Zatara is forced to become Doctor Fate.

I forgot that shit

Nah, M'gann was always shit, Young Justice just amplified it to unbearable levels.

That episode was a proper dire circumstance. The sort that DC used to reserve for 60 page annual megaspecials. You do desperate shit when literally every adult and/or kid vanishes from the planet

but yeah, there had to have been other options, right?

it's a bit better if you've read the comics (among other things you find out just how badly Ocean Master fucked up to piss of the Light, which is good because he literally does not appear outside of that scene in the show)

M'gann is top quality.

Artemis' midriff.

That's all.

Had to stop watching because of miss martian. When she could match blood types it was iffy, but when she could mentally link the team with aliens who didnt speak english and translate the language effortlessly so everyone understood each other i was done.