ITT: Hype intros

BUILT FOR OUTER SPACE

BUILT FOR SUCKING DICK

the only thing she's really "built" for

If we had continued on this path like the nips did instead of going full potato/CGI can you imagine how awesome western animation would be today?

Bout all i can remember for shows having good intros

Filmore was the shit back when it was on.

Why did they make the intro so unlistenable?

To forewarn you on how unwatchable the show would be

The show was a bit weird as a take on Iron Man but I fucking loved the theme song

Batman has never had a better theme

Must get around to rewatching that. I remember there was a 2-3 year gap between seasons, so I never watched the 2nd one.

I would of agreed with you had you posted the original intro, but S3 was a definite step down.
The dark, brooding tune of the original intro was much better, which fits, seeing as S1/2 were the better seasons.

If The Batman S1 intro was the best, Batman Beyond was 2nd best. The character needs a darker theme, not an upbeat one. Even though I hate the grimdark approach they've been taking with Batman in the last 30 years, it's comfier to listen to.

the theme reflected the change in batman's character

he had two plucky teen sidekicks, the city on his side, cops weren't hunting him anymore, most of his old villains were reduced to jobbing hard, etc

it makes sense to have the lighter theme

But, they came undone at least twice in that show

no wait, wrong one

Wrong still.

What did she mean by this?

Well when demonstrating Grill power, a grill is usually black, and aprons are white.

Don't mind me, just checking these dubs of good intros.

Shame the show went to shit after season 1

They so slow

Yet purposeful.

"Welcome to the New Age."

First the dawn of it, now the day.

Correct version.

Really, we should have gotten a Spider-man 2099 cartoon with this theme.

Man, that whole lineup looked so cool back then.

Rest in Peace, Fox Kids.

This shit right here.

So glad I was a kid when stuff like this was coming out

I feel sorry for kids these days, the fuck do they even have anymore? Gumball?

I loved that they made Watson a fucking combat cyborg

weeaboo version

Don't turn this into a massive nostalgia thread
One of those threads is the only reason I still browse chans

There is no true opening because they changed it for every plot line the show had

Have fun

I can't believe noone's posted this yet.

Larry version

I love it how the show started out like an episode in the vein of the other Spiderman series but then immediate Switched to "Earth-2 ruled by a furry and his agents of furries who also want to fuck spiderman, and there's a prehistoric symbiote in the mix and the Symbiote has more control over their hosts for some reason."

Weird but fun stuff.

And the future cop chick looks hot. Might be waifu-able.
Animation looks decent for saturday morning kid shit.

Might give it a watch if I have nothing better to do. Thanks, user.

lol

I love the part where the spear ejects two times with gunshot sounds. I do miss metal themes from 80's and 90's.

Have you forgotten that one of them is the fastest man alive?

Watched the full series a few months ago, it's not bad and it has a nice art style. Sucks that it ended on that cliffhanger though Surprised they didn't try to conclude it in comic form.

This show. This fucking show. I can swear on my mother's fucking grave that I saw episodes with scenes like them jumping into a pool or the locker spewing stuff, but apparently there were only 26 episodes and none of them had them and a good deal of the other stuff.

Fuck, tell me it isn't just me being crazy. Apparently a youtube comment saw it on a Swedish Disney Channel. It keeps bothering me.

I remember watching a video where they interviewed the people who worked on the show and they said that the Japanese intro meant the episode would be more comedic while the english one would be more serious.

God I loved those intros as a kid.

God damn it man, some people are eating.

The Alpha episodes were still good, plus the episode with the alien loli's feet