instagram.com/p/xc6PlFva6t/?taken-by=jessebjorn
instagram.com/p/0Og2BTva-9/?taken-by=jessebjorn
twitter.com/adissidentright/status/817513342122201089
instagram.com/jessebjorn/,
instagram.com/
instagram.com/explore/tags/trs/
archive.fo/2AAeZ
14er
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sQqT4Km2OUJ4QC38IUzOci0mFLHByDraF8seJtWn_NE/edit?usp=sharinghttps://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sQqT4Km2OUJ4QC38IUzOci0mFLHByDraF8seJtWn_NE/edit#gid=0
youtube.com/watch?v=2wCKPdxUNx0
gelbo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

proof?

Listen to the music by the band, it's obviously SeventhSon's voice.

Do we have to hold all you sub-70 IQ niggers by the god damn hand?

Why target them instead of the raiders and people who actually deserve it?

This is going too far.

there's even a fucking nigger in the band.

I'll listen, but you need something more substantial than he sounds alike you dumb nigger.

We don't have the proof yet, don't spam the board.

Make this on >>>/trs/ until we have the smoking gun

sage

Why should /trs/ have all the fun?

Nice work, fellow whites.

lol

kek.

Might not have been 100% convinced berfore, but if it's good enough to get TRS to spam gore it has to be true. Fire away boys.

This forced meme that pol is somehow at war with TRS is so stupid it hurts. Holla Forums is pushing this as a D&C attempt to dox

You fucking idiots are so stupid.

He looks like a god damn turkroach. ahahahahahahaha

ahahahahahah

Mostly, but not completely. We have a couple genuine autists who are trying to defend m'lady Holla Forums's honor by turning us into an antifa board.

This thread has no more proof in it than the last one that was locked.

Stay retarded, niggers.

Starting to smell goon rat all over this shit tbh fam.

I don't care if TRS was trying to shill, they are one of many and amongst the least awful.

Anyone still pushing this shit is exceedingly sketchy by my reckoning.

Lol, you merely adopted the gore. I was born in it, molded by it.

Then why is it being spammed with gore?

Is there actually a dox here or what?

he did a stream with pozzlennial loads were he showed his face

Faggotry

Oh no! Don't call me sketchy! Anything but sketchy!

Fuck it is. Listen to the music/singing in this compared to the OP link.

youtu.be/LP9mzzooP0c

Seriously we need more proof.

What a waste.

Probably because people are tired of this autistic D&Ctastic bullshit.

The effort going into doxing these fags could be directed somewhere far more useful, which makes me think those doing it aren't Holla Forumsacks at all.

Gook wife and mix-race kid, lololoolol, this ride never ends.

Fuck off antifa this is Holla Forums

They can't even post good gore, half of it is shitskin gore, which if anything, only makes me harder.

You're right, wouldn't want bad PR. TRS is our greatest ally :')

That's not SS. That's the front man of the band SS is apparently in.

If you were from here, you'd learn to ignore what you don't like.

Suffer not the dumpster fire to live. Though she could've at least been put to use as a breeding sow, I suppose.

For the last god damned time, you can't divide something that was never united. Go fuck yourself.

TRAITORS HANG FIRST
Hitler would purge these faggots.

Hitler did purge those faggots. NotLK.

Well, thats what I called you.

Because it is quite sketchy – the autistic commitment to attacking these fags seems probable to be derived from an oppositional position I could only ascribe to the most wretched inhabitants of this board, if not the much more likely alternative, which is an outside actor aiming to sow dissent.

Ok bro.

In any case, we need a stronger link between this and SeventhSon before we go further. Otherwise you're just wasting your time and probably trying to divert us from who he really is.

Well, it's the best we've got. If we find new information or if we're wrong, just bumplock or delete it and migrate to the new thread.

Still waiting on that board to provide the smoking gun. I still think we shouldn't have this thread until we have it in the pudding like we did bulby. Make a thread on >>>/trs/ for speculation.

I know, SS the turkroach looking faggot. The bad leader is likely TRS as well though.

You type like every namefag in existence, Sweet vocab we all know how smart you are now you pretentious fuck

TRS promote White Nationalism.
That's as united as I expect Holla Forums to ever be with any sort of organized effort.

Hmm.

Nah, Hitler would rehab the ones that were viable and eliminate the literal homos.
Doesn't seem like any literal-homo purging is going on here, you're just doxing White Nationalist figureheads associated with an organized movement you don't like.

Where's the fun in that?
Also
Now I know you're full of shit.

I can agree. But it's fun to watch TRS squirm, though. Can't deny that.

yeah the ginger isnt seventhson

k.

sage

Big deal he played in a band with a jig, big fucking whoop. Like that's the worst thing a white nationalist can have in his past.

So does Jared Taysachs who claims jews are men of the west and look huwhite to him. What's your point?

SeventhSon circled in yellow.

Would you have preferred I acted like the average autistic moron and just screeched at you while accusing you of being a Jew?

I could do that, if you prefer.

In any case: Someone doxing White Nationalist figureheads on an anonymous board which has recently been cited by left-wing journalistic entities as being a site requiring subversion and division-sowing?
Yeah, that's pretty sketchy alright.

The worst thing a white nationalist can have in is past is crossing Holla Forums.

facebook.com/platformone/videos/10150702740712936/

guess they broke up since there isnt a facebook for that anymore. Could be bad drama. Someone with a decent fake facebook should friend these guys and ask for what happened. The band facebooks are in the baph thread

He has only crossed George Soros, your employer.

Correct. You have his name right as well. Stop banning people on your bitch fit mood swings Sven.

there is facebook.com/MathematicTheWaves but i don't have a jewbook and it asks me to log in

We doxed SS and bulby in less than a day. We didn't do it until his site brought his bullshit here. You fags are still here defending TRS. That's the entire problem. You are the cancer that infests boards. The late-comer faggot who thinks we aren't deserving of our reputation. This is a spanking.

holy shit

Is this some kind of antifa dox psyop trying to split the alt-right?

actual photo of him for comparison?

Yes, I am.
We could do with a bit less autism at times.

You type like that one namefag (who is imkampfy) that spammed every thread on /polmeta/ while accusing everyone of being TRS. Same image content too.

Wouldn't surprise me to realize the moderator who has been repeatedly caught manipulating the board to push narratives and generally being a corrupt anti-White piece of shit would support such action.

I'm sorry, what the fuck are you implying?

No, this is TRS fucking themselves in the ass for shilling here and trying to subvert Holla Forums.

you should really read what I write dude lol

Yes, let's destroy all of our momentum from the election and descend into weeks of infighting to PRfag for Holla Forums. Good thinking, fellow white.

I dont get it… are you claiming this is SS?

Sounds nothing like him..

i don't get that, i get a login request, sometimes there is shit once oyu login but i don't give zuckberg shit

Isn't it weird how all of this could have ended with just an apology from TRS?

Try harder trshill.

Just leave the thread then. And leave Holla Forums too, if you don't like it. Join the faggots at TRS. Problem solved.

Fuck Sven and TRS in the asshole. But I want actual proof it's him.

excuse me?

Yeah I want fullproof evidence.

Why can't TRS just leave us alone? That's all we ever wanted. TRS didn't do fucking shit. We have the presidency, now it's time to clean house. All we wanted was a tweeted apology.

Create infighting and then blame it on someone else in order to weaken the right-wing sphere of the internet.

Trips confirm all we wanted was them to make it right and they refused.

sage negated

I'll need more than that for proof. I want him doxed but you got to do better.

it sounds pretty damn close. Not definitive but it is really close.

Who is "we"

You are trying to dox a man who has a wife and kids so you can do what exactly.
Get him fired and put his kids on the street.

And for what, advocating white interests in a way you don't like.

This isn't D&C this is a faggot using Holla Forums as his personal army because TRS were mean to him or banned him or something.

And obviously you're not going to do shit to common "all white women are whores who fuck dogs" kike.

Where the fuck are the mods.

You don't want an apology you fucking disingenuous cocksnot.

Why are you such a retard?

Man you faggots really have that alt-kike didldo shoved that far up your ass huh?

Saging because we don't have smoking gun proof of this being SS. I'm on your side.

fuck TRS and everything but this may not be him, which makes it a shit thread

it's not infighting because TRS aren't fucking us you massive faggot

The TRSodomite cries out as he strikes you. "Stop punching to the right!"

ITT.

It even sounds like SS, and he even says buddy, like SS always does, this is from 2012 mind you, plus the music equipment, it's likely him, voice does sound like a little younger version of himself.

make up your own mind though

Again, it's still fun to watch them squirm in here. If it gets locked or deleted, I'm not going to cry about it.

this isn't actually a dox though, the hunt continues, sage if you really want to fuck TRS, op might be TRS poorly playing some 3D chess

yeah but shit threads are shit threads

voice comparisons aren't good enough

Bjorn isn't the singer tho.

You don't understand that we have forced the alphabet soup into protecting our civil liberties, when we made Trump win, and that this implies punishment meted out until the unwanted online behavior stops?

I'm glad you're willing to damage the white race's chances of survival in order to satisfy your own overblown egos. It's unbelievable how pathetic this drama has been, and how badly it reflects on Holla Forums.

Lock this shit tier thread.

It was already shoah'ed

GIVE US LOTHAR AND THE DOX WILL END

I'm listening to the video and the podcast back to back and i'm not picking up any similarity then again this is pretty old

Hi Therealmoonman

How do you know? We never got one. What does an apology cost? Apparently more than having Bulby's name and address posted.

I'm OP. If it gets deleted or locked, I'm not going to be bent out of shape. Like I said, the lulz in here are funny.
Come on, lighten up and have some fun.

THIS ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH, I WANT A REAL DOX DAMNIT
SAGE UNTIL REAL DOX

Let us enjoy another thread where a mere 4 IDs will make >90% of the accusatory posts.

Totally legit.

Sage negated, kiddo.

This. Newfags can't into dox templates apparently.

this isn't fun because it's potentially fake and gay, like jacking off to a trap, I want to dox him but I'll consider sage-bombing

I want a real dox, kiddo

BASED BLACKS

Get over yourself faggot, you didnt do shit other than repost stale pepes you saved from cuckchan.

Bumping with smug grills and alt kike faggotry.

ALL Holla Forums WANTED WAS A TWEETED APOLOGY, YOU SHOULD HAVE LISTENED

WE AREN'T FRIENDS OR ALLIES, YOU'RE ALL JUST FAGGOTS

most TRS threads are legit faggot, this one is just shit

Cool.

Jared Taylor promotes White Nationalism?
If so, he's done a piss-poor job of it.
In any case, the fact remains, and you even acknowledge it: TRS promotes White Nationalism.

So, we've got supposed Holla Forumsacks doxing White Nationalists. On Holla Forums.
Whilst there are LITERAL FUCKING COMMUNISTS organizing efforts to rob Trump of the presidency and what have you, supposed Holla Forumsacks are spending time and energy attempting to dox White Nationalists because… they wanted Holla Forums to like them? Because they are weak on the fag issue?
I don't see the value there.
Please, legitimately, explain it to me, if you will.

Prove to me that I haven't been using the chans since 2009.
Prove to me you've been using the chans since before the migration from cuckchan.
I'll wait.
You reek of outsider trying to spur aggressive action on the basis of egotism.
That's my perception of your little tirade there – a White Nationalism-promoting organization came and tried to ply their material on Holla Forums, as SO MANY OTHERS DO, and they got caught doing it. And now you're arguing they should be attacked and defanged for the sake of… you fucking ego, again?

Seems pretty wretched to be me m80, and rather stupid to boot.

And you're still posting like that faggot on /polmeta/.
I urge everyone to take a look at /polmeta/ – last time I looked, literally every thread had posts by someone with the same vernacular, same images, and same rhetoric, and they were invariably pretty fucking retarded when they actually got down to argumentation.

Wut?

Holy shit, that's the face the devil wears when it wants to scare children.

yeah looks like it is to me. He deleted his facebook too which is unusual unless you had a reason

Actually no, not at all.

The only way you could think this sounds even remotely similar is if you've been 8ch hugbox animu NEET for the past two years…

I agree but this is a bad thread

Jared Taylor is married to an ADL asset and devoted his life to protecting kikes, what has Seventh Son done that's anywhere near that bad?

BASED BUCKS

wew lad you really got me there, too bad we don't have names like real alt right boards huh?

I'm not implying that whatsoever. I want a real dox, I want them to pay, but this is just a fucking voice comparison

Letting the mask slip, eh? Stay on your shitskin board, faggot.

Traitors. Hang. First.

shills will shill, but this is a bad thread, if you want to really fuck them you'll need something solid, right?

DAILY REMINDER

If TRS wants to end this:

Act now or regret it forever.

DAILY REMINDER
DAVID DAVIDSON DESERVES JUSTICE!

We shit on all of them, but everyone else got the hint. Don't you have a BASED JEW to fellate? TRS got caught with its hand in the cookie jar twice now, you had it coming. All we wanted was an apology. I'm not sorry. You knew what you were invoking by coming here.

Yeah? Is the moon hollow as well?

guitarist sven is the guitarist

Got ya, Seventh Son.

instagram.com/jessebjorn/

This video, the fact we know SS is from NY and the vague face you see on this video of a MW hangout with sven

renegade tribune.com/alt-right-hangout-gets-shoahd-by-kyle-hunt/

Sure is a bit of circumstantial evidence

see

it's 100% him now, verified

Hello, fellow alt-righter, what are you doing here, lost?

Yeah but they aren't traitors. All they allegedly did was maybe talk about advertising on 8ch and seventhson based one of your troll pals.

Not gonna happen fucktard.

Valid point, but what all discussion should stop on a very potent lead? One that caused gore to be posted within minutes of appearing? Cmon m8, just look at all of the people coming out of the woodworks to claim TRS is our greatest friend, that's not suspicious?

I know.

I WANT REAL PROOF MOTHERFUCKERS, THIS ISN'T DOXING

Now we're getting somewhere.

You obviously haven't been here for the past week if you don't know why we're doing this.

We don't have an ego.
That's the point of being user.

You're doing it for a personal vendetta or because you're a gullible idiot who fell for the personal army request.

It's potent because his voice sounds similar? That's not good enough. This is nigger-tier effort.

I came

No faggot, he should be doxed, fuck him. This just isn't good enough.

HOLY FUCK

somewhere? one of the hashtags is #showprep, what else would it be for if it wasn't SS?

deny this.

Holy shit we have the dox

Also, it appears that according to amazon reviews, Bjorn left a positive review for Megadeth's Album "peace sells…" Which is connected to Iron Maiden's "peace sells." On the same album features a song called "SeventhSon of SeventhSon."
I think we've got our dox.

wow I didn't even think he'd be this dumb

Okay, now I'll unsage. Link?????? Hopefully this isn't shooped.

I'm still not clear as to the 'why' of all this vitriol.
And I repeat that this whole situation absolutely reeks of outside intervention to achieve the end of sowing dissent amongst the various White Nationalist outlets online.

Simply put: Whether its a legitimate wretchedly-autistic Holla Forumsack or a scumbag goon or just some leftist twat, whether all the shilling and back-and-forth bullshit is real or an illusion, this sort of activity is exactly what our opposition desires, and when I say 'our', I'm referring to 'White Nationalists', which both Holla Forums and TRS, regardless of your views, objectively promote, with varying degrees of success.
IOW: The only people this activity is actually benefiting is our enemies. We know it, you know it, they know it, TRS knows – everyone is fully aware that this shit benefits nobody but those that want to see people from TRS, a vocal mouthpiece for White Nationalism, driven from the public discourse.

Figures.

Why wouldn't Trump just leave the beaners alone? That's all they ever wanted. All they wanted was a tweeted apology… How could such a thing possibly be employed against a man like Trump?
Apologizing is almost-never the appropriate course of action in the context of a public discourse of this nature, especially when you don't actually know who the fuck it is that's pushing for such action on your behalf. I mean, who the fuck are you? And why are you speaking for Holla Forums?

Stop projecting.

welp guess this is it

instagram.com/p/xc6PlFva6t/?taken-by=jessebjorn

Never make book selfies, guys, it will bite you in the ass.

Be an aut right faggot

Figures what faggot? You're either a shill or uninformed, on average it's the former.

Dude they don't care. To them doxxing is an end in itself. This is fun for them, any reasons are made up. They aren't from Holla Forums, they don't give a shit about the movement, they are lowlifes.

I don't think they are supposed Holla Forumsacks, they are D&C shills.

I don't really like this but if someone is sloppy enough to get doxed they deserve it for being morons.

We gave you a week to bugger off faggot.

That's why they've deleted their social media accounts.

You're still pushing this line?

Thomas Sowell is TRS-tier. This is legit.

this. this "war" or whatever the fuck is just some forced meme by Holla Forums types.

SHOULD HAVE PROVIDED THE APOLOGY TRS

Look at Seventh's ugly gook wife anons. This is the face of the alt kike.

Come up with something new.

foreigner detected

Fucks sakes man you doxxed his entire family. You just ruined a mans life you are an evil kike.

man this music that seventhson (jesse bjorn) likes is really bad lol

OP JUST SPOOKED SVEN NOW! IT'S GOING TO BE MUCH HARDER TO DOX HIM REEEEEEEEEEEE

you're not even from here faggot

Checked.

Honestly, putting TRS in their place is one thing, and we all know it needed doing, but doxxing Sven seems kind of like cutting off the Right's nose to spite its face.

instagram.com/p/0Og2BTva-9/?taken-by=jessebjorn

Sven = SeventhSon
Too late.

I was here since first exodus, I remember when you needed a script to post on this board, doubt you do.

It's still not 100% verified. God damn did you start doxing people yesterday? I honestly feel insulted as a /baph/ oldfag. Heres a start. We also need a picture of him to confirm he is in the band.

Name:
Email:
Address:
Cell Phone:
Home Phone:
Birthdate:
Father:
Mother:
Criminal Record:
————————-
Post any online pages here, steam, gaigonline, whatever

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

nah, it was the OP that did it by posting his name, it was only time until someone found the guys instagram once his name was out there, curiosity just got the better of me and i went looking

see

Avoid responding to the shills, they deliberately try to fill up the posts ITT, or atleast let only person respond. TRS are PR kike shilling faggots

Still doesn't negate what I posted.

(22)
(27)
I'm going to guess these are 2 of the 3 faggots from the previous thread.

Now who is fag nr. 3.

Is he really married to a gook?

Not really, no.
I could go anywhere to shitpost, and I choose to come here, because I LIKE the anonymity, it allows greater flexibility in views and what have you.
But that doesn't change the fact that ANYBODY can come here and start posting, and you're a fool to imply there aren't hostile actors here - and you're either a liar, or simply ignorant, if you don't acknowledge your posting style is very, very reminiscent of the same person who was spamming /polmeta/ with smug anime girls and low-effort, low-IQ shitposting.

I'm in full agreement in the context of avoiding merging of movements - I don't like the big-tent rhetoric I've seen, particularly amongst the TRS folks.

Yet, at the same time, I rather doubt Hitler would be approving of attacking others aiding the cause, if not part of the same movement, whilst Communists run wild in the streets.
By all means, kill your traitors - but one who is not top-quality does not equate to being a traitor, and if one who is not top-quality can be useful in a given stage, they ought be employed.
Hitler purged the SA - after they'd served their use and he was securely in power.

TRS strikes me as non-viable for legitimate merger, but they - like Trump - are a force which acts to move the Overton window in the direction we desire. And action to silence that voice, over minor squabbling? Foolish.
Hitler wouldn't have purged the SA in December 1932, and didn't, and for good reason.

No that was the front man of his band who had the asian wife.

All pegglecrew wanted iirc. I couldn't care less about apology

He has a gook wife too.

That's what the fuck I said. You faggots think the number of posts means anything to me? IDGAF.

That's pretty funny

We told SS to just apologize and cut the shilling. He told us to fuck off. Then his users, AND A FUCKING MOD, got caught shilling again. Nah faggot fuck you, you had it coming.

She's not a gook, just ugly as fuck.

This guy might be right, I jumped to conclusion, her face in his profile pic looks rather asian, or at least white asian probably based and nationalist too huh TRS?, but upon further review she looks like general trailer trash. Anyone notice that great tramp stamp across her big ugly tits?

Well, that's what happened.

Except it didn't.

Are you retarded.
His son is clearly blue eyed and had blond hair.
And some jew wants to see those kids on the street because this will help us or our goals of national socialism somehow.

weevs getting involved now.

You fucked dude.. Nice job starting an all out war.

every time

Oh noes!
Not the kike informant! Pls don't destroy us Juif!

Not really.

It makes anons think for themselves, and that makes it possible to loose big for the manipulators. If you continue for a long time, the likelihood of losing big goes toward one, and they have already D&C'ed for a very long time.

Hmm. I take it TRS never apologized after the bulbasaur dox? What a crazy ride, come home for the day and seventh son himself is doxed too.

No, we didn't care about any of their shit. As long as they didn't shill.

(14)
Is this fag nr. 3.

You can keep denying it all you want, but I don't know how you can expect people to take you seriously. We've all seen the screenshots of Sven refusing to do something about his niggers subverting Holla Forums.

Race-traitors come first, because they get in your way first. Like you.

haahahahaahha

Is there anybody more likely to have been MKULTRA'd?

TRS' hubris and shilling did this. Good luck fag, you're about to learn why it's better to be anonymous.

They doubled down again lel

REMINDER

TRS LITERALLY dindu nuffin wrong. They're literally targeted by the fucking ADL and JIDF. Their (((echoes))) meme is classified as a fucking hate symbol.

The left is scared shitless of the alt-right because Trump won the fucking election and they're doubling down on their shilling efforts.

I repeat, TRS literally did nothing wrong.

The only 'evidence' ANTIFA/JIDF shills ever post here are random faggots from the forums, likely outsiders looking to cause shit, talking about introducing 8channers to their radio show. Even if the TRS guys were behind that, which they're absolutely not, who would fucking care anyway? They are not promoting "good jews" or anything like that. That's a lie. They're not promoting homosexuality.

The kikes have professional agitators working around the clock, strategically attempting to prevent us from ever organizing progressing our movement, which is the unification of whites.

They work in packs, and they don't relent until they are banned, because it's their job and they have nothing better to do.

inb4 low energy "back to TRS" downs syndrome replies. I'm not going to be defensive.

tl;dr: Yes, I am fucking defending TRS because I'm sick of this retarded shit. And spamming your autistic nitpicking defamation board won't change that.

Antifa kikes are disgusting

You're a fucking retarded..

(25)
Oh, you're just one of the butthurt faggots/lefty agitators.

What the fuck are you doing? Besides actively trying to shut down a popular podcast that names the Jew and redpills normies? This can't just be a temper tantrum over a dumb forum war that nobody cares about. Very fucking suspicious and super kikey.

Nice damage control there, bud.

I thought it was Ironmarch?

Anyone can fucking say that faggot.

This is chaos fam. Remember to praise kek.

twitter.com/adissidentright/status/817513342122201089

who has the screencaps of their threads about shilling here?

Nice job shifting the goalpost. How about your prove Holla Forums ever asked for apology?

/trs/ BO wanted an apology. Few of his slaves wanted an apology. And or more of our mods is in on it for whatever reason. But stop pretending there's "We" in this.

You know what's kikey? Trying to shill Holla Forums and get Holla Forums to accept "nationalist Jews."
Now that's kikey.

Let me know when one of TDS turns out to be a jew or have jewish connections, until then this is just wasted drama time.

When the dox drops and the irl persona comes into contact with the internet persona the two identities must clash for supremacy. Will they decide to adopt their internet identities or regress back to their irl cuckservative identities?

Fuck… read the other threads with screecaps asking for an apology with this faggot SeventhSon telling Holla Forums to piss off.
FUCK YOURSELF WITH A CATTLE PROD, NIGGER.

proofs

How about you go look at one of the dozen-plus threads about this incident? Shill.

If you were from here you would just ignore the threads you don't like.

Original one is at >>>/trs/1462

After Trump gets done disbanding the CIA things will get a lot better.

For the record however, I recall many people saying that all that was wanted is an apology

They've done a lot wrong in the past that they should called out on (as I have), but they don't deserve to doxed or attacked like this.

He's involved, but he actually told TRS to apologize and "DDoS proofed" the forum. But it's him vs. baphomet.

This never ceases to depress me.

That's because you don't know what fun is.

How does this equate to weev vs /baph/

That's all I saw, too. They think weev is going to be their knight in shining armor, but Juif knows better than to actually involve himself. He knows TRS is wrong.

his kids look nothing like him, maybe he adopted them

No wonder TRS thinks niggers can be based - they all fraternize with them, what a waste.

There are no good Jews m80.
I'm sorry if you don't realize that there are those who can acknowledge a faction in the overall without viewing them as an ally, even if they might serve a given end.

You keep doing this.
You keep acting like anyone who disagrees with you MUST be TRS, and like you speak for the whole of Holla Forums.
That's not something a Holla Forumsack with any sort of time here would do, and your vehemence in this action only further solidifies my suspicion that you are an outside actor espousing hostile intent.

Do you actually happen to know who 'David Davidson' IS?
Do you have any means at your disposal to prove, or even suggest, this person was not a hostile actor of an outside persuasion, in both contexts, attempting to engage in creation and exacerbation of the divisions between these two organizations (assuming you can even call Holla Forums such) and spur greater hostility?
I'm honestly curious - I've seen the screencaps posted, but as I don't know who the fuck David Davidson is, I'm not clear on why I should trust or give a shit about them.
Would you be so kind as to clear that up for me, kind user?

No, just good ol' White Nationalism m8.
And given the circumstances, I'm inclined to suggest they've probably done a great deal of good in that regard.
The very concept of the alt-right is lame and gay, but that doesn't change the fact that people are imbibing media that promotes White Nationalism - it gets them moving the direction we want them to move, even if that outlet will not get them to the destination they need to reach.

IOW: TRS is basically Trump unto Holla Forums's Hitler.
No, TRS isn't Holla Forums, and Trump isn't Hitler - but they're moving things the right direction to reach the ends we desire.

A wise move would have been to compile this data, and hold it over their heads to push them to serve our desires.
Instead, the idiot in question dumped it all over the chans, and now its use as leverage is nonexistent, AND you've managed to very-likely seriously harm a platform that serves your ends far more than the ends of any of your enemies.
Wew lads. Those of you trying to claim this egotistic shit about 'our reputation' should really be ashamed of yourselves - this MO doesn't serve Holla Forums's reputation, it serves the reputation of our enemies as highly-subversive vermin happy to destroy the lives of their enemies, and more than willing to employ their enemies to achieve that end.

Christ, Holla Forums is acting like the fucking WW2 allies at this point in terms of their bad judgement and lack-luster strategy - you've, almost inadvertently it seems, allied yourselves with Communists and Jews.
Its almost impressive, if it weren't so sad.

because they've DDoSed the forum and he said he "DDoS proofed" it. That's what I mean.

Just letting y'all folks know that we have a pretty good lead on the Mike Enoch and Jazzhands doxxx. Expect all sorts of shit going down next week.

All TRS has to do is apologize and quit shilling our board, that's all we've asked for, an apology and to be left alone.

Unfortunately, most of the TRS mods are goons from somethingawful, so we're going to have to burn the entire fucking community to the ground.

Let's have fun at the expense of people who deserve it and not pro-Whites with good intentions who just haven't gotten over their lolbertarianism yet.

Welcome to the internet kiddo

there's a bunch of account that like seventhson's pics on instagram.com/jessebjorn/, probably at least one of them liked his stuff

You could argue that liberals have good intentions with that logic.

Honestly I don't care about an apology.

I just want all namefags to fuck right off.

It's him
instagram.com/ jessebjorn/

This. Ask yourself if OP is something antifa would do, if yes, you know the turth.

Good, I've been looking into Mike Enoch lately.

You know that you still have to articulate the methodology to newfags, lest they be misled entirely by shill arguements, right? I'm not just posting for my own sake, it's sending up a signal for potentially confused onlookers that transcends the emotion in the topic at hand.

Look mom, he posted the 'Holla Forums doxed SS because he's a lolberg' meme again. No it was because of the blatant shilling and being a dickhead.

When we said "this machine kills fascists" we weren't joking.

GUESS WHAT BASEMENT DWELLERS AND ANIME FAGS?
We're officially taking over your board, you finally spooked the lion and we're now taking over Holla Forums. Yup, TRS bros are about to swarm here in droves and ruin your precious home!
enjoy

This is the difference between Jews and the faggots making these threads. Jews, while they hate Christianity, are at least smart enough to use its leaders as shills for Israel and Zionism or the pro-invader, pro-homo agenda. These doxx faggots, on the other hand, start throwing an autism fit because they can't swallow their pride over something that will benefit them in the long run. This doxxxing is an example of that. At least the people doing this are genetic dead-ends.

Also

Posting someone's publicly available name with stuff you pieced together from the internet isn't "doxxxxing," you stupid newfags. That's just something that anyone with enough time on his hands who doesn't have a job could do. Hacking into their shit and getting private information is doxxxing. I.e., proof linking them to illegal shit. This is all so cringey.

The guys doxing are from /baph/. See @wewsparta and his friends on twitter.

You're not even from here.

Would you say, it is implicitly white?

Holla Forums, if you want to help, I don't want to hear any of that gay shit you commie prick.

yeah
this isn't something antifa would want at all
I don't even know who this post is supposed to be aimed at since half this thread is probably Holla Forums

Am I missing the joke?

Nigger, that's the anime reaction I posted in the TRS thread. They stole it and went with the whole
trick.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL!!!

Here's a hint TRS. You this to stop? Stop fucking posting in these threads. You're just making it worse.

While i don't condone this:
Get Enoch Next
Institute the Tharru-Larry-Freelance(Ryan Landry) triumvirate

shit will go down when you do that. You might want to make sure you are safe, though I'm sure you have done much better prep then sven or bulb or fucking ghoul.

pls spare the fatherland, they actually have life advice (actual topics) and active military guys and family and shit

fuck the war room though

He visited the poconos like 2-3 months ago, when was that posted?

Yeah go fuck yourself. That is one of the most common smug images around.

Come up with something new.

Yes, really.

Not really. It makes anons think what you want them to think. It removes a source of promotion for ideals, ideals we want to see espoused in greater number, in the public discourse, by handing your enemies the means via which to attack those who, if not your allies, are fighting the same foe (do not forget: The enemy of your enemy IS NOT your friend.).

Who has?
Who is this 'they' you speak of?
Are you implying TRS is a viable comparison relative to the outlets in your image, CNN, MTV, NBC, etc?
Because that's a ridiculous implication.

If you actually cared about harming the manipulators, you'd be getting into the lives OF THE MANIPULATORS - which you aren't doing by attacking TRS.
There are plenty of viable targets if you want to achieve the ends you speak, but the actions being taken do not work to the ends.

THIS IS OUR BOARD NOW Holla Forums
any minute now my TRS bros are going to storm your shitty little board and ruin it for you

Come at us you queers

Pure """"cohencidence""""" I'm sure.

The joke is that they are doing the left's bidding while pretending to be Holla Forumsacks to create hostility between various right winged groups on the internet.

Look through the #trs tags, do any of them have anything to do with TRS?

instagram.com/explore/tags/trs/

I know this already.

DO IT, FAGGOT

Oh yes they do. Otherwise you wouldn't be here.

No way, these little shits are WAY too friendly with nazi scum.

On it, once we get Enoch it's gg for TRS. Next in the target list are their minor writers and podcasters.

You guys are literal heroes. The alt kike falls.

Many have tried, no one has ever done it. Good luck, kid.

They should have listened. There is still time

You can fall for the astroturfing all you want but you will find anons in every single thread pointing out why apology is bullshit. It's mostly asked by double digits posters and few idiots that fall for it.

DAILY REMINDER THAT SHILLS ARE PLAYING BOTH SIDES
DAILY REMINDER THAT MODS ARE AWARE OF THIS, AND APPROVE OF IT
Picture 1: Shills astroturfing previous dox thread pretending to be TRS
Picture 2: Mods banning OP for posting thread about this
Archive of the thread: archive.fo/2AAeZ

This post will be deleted.

Hi Holla Forums

Piss everyone off and your whole website will get shut down.

Hi, EugeneNix.

guess that removes any remaining doubt

ENOCH AND LOTHAR ARE NEXT

Praise Kek, the goons will burn.

Top fucking kek, keep fapping pussy.

Nothing in those pictures provides the kind of evidence contrary to the point your making. Retard.

I'm going to jizz myself at Lothar dox

Good luck faggot.

no, but look at #trs in the context of the photo and consider that at the time it was posted, TRS wasn't near as popular as it is now, it's clearly him

Are we supposed to be afraid of you alt-kike nu-males?

It's coming. I've had a beef with him for a couple of years. It's fucking coming.

The books too. They're two lolberg 'based black man' books. As if more proof was needed.

You are doing kikes and antifas work for them, dummy.

Can you go into further detail pls.

Plus, it's circumstantial, but he likes Iron Maiden, who had a song called "Seventh Son of Seventh Son."

It's probably just their awyattmann (not the A. Wyatt Mann"), he writes like that in the screenshots I've seen and always spergs out.

He was also who turned a lot of Holla Forums against TRS in the first place.

Coontown.

No such luck, Holla Forumsyp.

don't need luck when I've got you to stoke the fire

There's the full quote for you, since you chose to try and strawman.
Hitler didn't purge the SA until he was in power.
I am right, and you are wrong, and we both know it.

You'll have to clarify as to the implications implied.

I keep hearing this.
I keep hearing you try to claim you are a representative of Holla Forums, or that some other faggot of unknown identity, was doing so.
Now THAT is funny.

The TRS users and mod got caught pushing their material on Holla Forums? … And?
I expect lots of places do that same, and I don't see anyone calling for a dox on Red Ice or the like.
I don't give a shit if they were shilling, because I'm well aware this place is heavily shilled and only an iota of those shilling will ever be caught.

Further, how did you catch them?
People who had access to their forums gave you screenshots of posts?
So… You acknowledge their pseudo-private forum was subverted by actors who, if not hostile, held a greater allegiance - or wished to present as such - to Holla Forums?

I mean, Christ, for people who regularly peruse a mongolian stop-motion online-symposium which has been getting shilled BRUTALLY since like August of last year, you people don't really seem to comprehend the degree of subversive potential - and intent - which is directed against you.

And you are far too trusting.

Why is it so hard for you to understand the situation?

Now TRS is dealing with the final boss of the internet. Who'd have thought they would be so clueless as to what we are?

You should encourage them to apologize in the proper method before its too late. Time is of the essence.

You're not a goon at all.

Let's see what you little cuckold advocates are capable of.

nice goat.

Why. Why. Why. The man whose life you're trying to ruin is raising a goddam family. What the fuck.

Kinda just want to donate to the daily Shoah. Give them a nice chunk of change for the trouble of it all. If the mods are retarded enough to let this bullshit ruin our board, then fine. I'm not going to give these bastards the satisfaction of ruining decent people's lives. If I can't personally murder these kikes doxing nationalists, then I'll just give bitcoin to the Shoah. I have a lot of spare change after betting on a trump win, so fuck it. TDS gets it for being under the gun of kikes for 3 months straight.

This is what you get for your effort of destroying people, you get them money. Cheers, faggots.

I fucking knew it, this is just your personal vendetta and you got your 2 butt buddies to help out.

(39)

I told you before the election that we were going to smash you Nazi fucks in 2017. None of you are safe.

hey leftypol, whatcha doin?

Wew lads.

fuck off

So ignoring TRS losing it's fucking mind that one of the "Figureheads of White Nationalism", does anyone know where this trash banging faggot works? I'd love to be a concerned citizen, upset that anyone could hire someone who promotes evil racism.

All the more reason to, he's corrupting his kids and sending them down the path of PR faggotry.
DO IT FOR THE KIDS

I left him alone for two years. This is how he shows back up. I had no intention of doing anything to Lothar… Until he showed his ugly fucking face again.

Soon. The whole nazi circlejerk will fall this month, guaranteed. lol, not even their orange god wants them.

This is the tragedy, a white redpilled family will be hurt. No one from Holla Forums would do this.

Well alright, I guess we got him

Yeah and we caught TRS. Then they pissed off /baph/ who love this board. You can do the math from there homo. Of course people screencapped your forum, you were doing dumb shit and they know that Holla Forums is the font of memes. My my how much has happened because of Seventh Son's hubris. A 5 letter word, SORRY, was all that was needed to avoid all this.

Make it 41 faggot.

I'm not TRS, you cholesterol-laden sack of cellulite. First of all, calling someone "TRS" doesn't even make sense grammatically; he'd be a "TRS user," a "patron of TRS," and so forth. TRS is the name of an organization.

No, I'm someone who hates this shit overrunning his board. You know which other group of people views the world as though every other faction is hostile to them and out to destroy them? This shit is basically Holla Forums turning into kikes. The silver lining on all of this, though, is that in a few years, the TRS podcast won't even be considered "edgy," anymore, and people won't have to conceal their identities to say what is said their. Then the Baph faggot will have no more power and he might even just an hero, God willing.

TRS brought this on themselves. P.S. they're goonlings, spawn of a goon. The good kids get the rope too.

Satan disagrees

No mercy for racists. I hope they get raped and murdered by the people of color they want to kill and oppress.

leftypol stole that meme from /lit/ newfag

Oh lawdy I am shaking in my boots - the dischordian turned AB faggot in prson to avoid getting the 'ol anus dilation via tyrone treatment and works for the feds now. So spoopy.

Too bad you've given me every reason to think otherwise. Try harder.

the fucking idiot shouldn't have been posting this pics to social media to begin with, i feel bad for the guy but where is the common sense?

don't use social media for your personal lives, it's only for trolling, it's pretty easy to understand

Just a side note, this is all intertwined with coontown.
Juif used to show up in the chimpire chat frequently.

TRS, all you're doing by posting here is making it more fun for us to ruin your site

Do you call yourself a national socialist? Because you arent. You are an actual kike.

the D&C op here is admirably but mistaken. TRS has no beef with /pol. They are separate entity's gunning for the same goal both
-hate kikes
-hate niggers
-hate arabs
-hate communist limp wrist-ed leftist

the reach they have is incredible/ over 100k downloads for daily shoah a week yet we are supposed to put the brakes on because some poorly crafted make believe feud?
the kikes are scared out of their minds. they lost the election and now they are seeing whites unify into a block for the first time since the 30's. its our time now. the enemy has every reason to shill a conflict right now. its 2 minutes to midnight

You just ruined a white mans family because he doesn't LARP as hard as you on a sherpa meetup forum.

You're a disgrace dude. Look at those kids, they're literally going to be harassed by Antifa, Holla Forums is going to contact the school system, his neighbors, social services…etc.

Guy does what you could never do… Make white children… And you doxx him and try to destroy his life.

Again, these doxxers are nothing more than useless anime NEETs.

I mean really, first Bulby, now SS, now we're talking about doxing Enoch and the FTN guys who aren't even remotely related to this, what's next doxing AV over their leader playing Nekopara?

Am I seriously supposed to believe that this isn't antifa at work?

If only he said sorry 3 months ago

Get out.

Don't you fags ever fucking learn from your mistakes?

Where's the apology? It can end.

There's nothing wrong with doxing anime fags.

You have to bring this up to them if there is ever going to be another Daily Shoah episode at this rate.

1. it's spelled dox newfaggot
2. who cares? You botching will just make it funnier

Well you see he is a normal person who has a real life. Y'know, if you cared about Holla Forums idealogy spreading to normies this is something you just have to accept. A basement dweller like you wouldn't understand.

Agreed, but in all likelyhood this is Antifa larping as Holla Forums to D&C in combo with the dox drop. They've done it before.

THREAD REMINDER
Holla Forums IS NOT ALT-KIKE

Do you think you're not talking to antifa?

Look at them gloating in ITT.

Same argument on repeat.

DAVID DAVIDSON DESERVED BETTER

From who? For what?

No mercy for GOONS.

From seventhson, for shilling.

GET OUT

Oh yeah, and also shitposts.

Proof, Holla Forums and antifa already here to "expose" him to his community:

You useless NEETs do the work of Holla Forums.

Meh. They did this during the CTR/JIDF shilling too. They just like to come in and take credit for things they don't actually know how to do.

Yes. Sorry nazi pussies, no safe spaces for you. :^)

We got a pretty good lead on Jazzhands, Halberstram is surprisingly hard to track tho.

Low energy

The fun salt time is over TRS. Now you're just pissing people off. That is a bad idea.

This is like when liberals say "It's Putin! It's the Russians!" There is proof that TRS did this, you continue to play dumb and it makes you actually look dumb.

We've been telling the aut lite for months that this is not their turf.

Just order everyone on the site to fuck off from Holla Forums holy shit this could be over in 2 minutes.

We don't even need an apology, just goddamn leave.

What does SS not apologizing have to do w/ doxing FTN and AV?

You've literally got antifa drooling and cheering this shit on

hello Shlomo

Who wants stuff like that to happen? We don't need anyone outside of Holla Forums talking about things like this. It's not okay.

m80, it's not antifa. It's to my best knowledge a right wing group that is extremely familiar with all the characters and holds extreme discontent with TRS, to the point it's not natural for Holla Forumsacks.

No one on Holla Forums ever used terms "Grindr Greggies" and "Seventh Spic" 1 week ago.

Ok… Did you actually ask him? Posting saying you will in threads on Holla Forums doesnt count. Did you dm him on twitter?
If you are at the point where internet drama leads you to dox a white family and play into antifa hands, what the fuck are you even doing?

Speak for yourself. I want the apology.

It makes sense to me, although its not like TRS hasn't given us any cause to do so. This drama is off the charts though.

Is it THE David Davidson?

You might as well just say "pretty please just don't".

implying

There's literally proof that TRS is responsible. Don't play dumb, it doesn't work.

Bro you have no turf lmao, you have your PC and your anime, what the fuck kind of "turf" do you think you have.

You dox guys who try to actually get turf IRL. You're useless eaters.

I was the one who emailed him. I'm David Davidson.

Please, explain to me the context of Richard Spencer's statements in the vein of 'implicit'.

I know the story, I watched it all unfold, and while I've no love for Dickie Spencer and disagree with him on a great many issues, that incident holds little water as to attacking him.
Post the series of tweets that lead to that statement, in order, and then explain your gripe with it.
Or, if you're the Dane, can you please just do another Alcoholocaust? I agree with your Christcuckd ass about as much as I do Dickie, but your drunken warblings crack me the fuck up tbh fam.

Why are you so trusting?
Again, something I generally don't give a shit about, because its one drop of piss in an ocean of piss.
Holla Forums did that? Really? We all got together and wrote him a note saying 'plz no shil'?
Well, shit son, I must have missed that.
Oh, SS told me to fuck off? Huh, I don't remember that either! I don't remember there being a big thread wherein SS, clearly denoting it was him, came to Holla Forums and said such things.
I remember some guy who nobody knows coming to SS and saying some shit, maybe, but that's not what you said, so I guess it doesn't matter.
And?
Hah, for fucks sake you worthless faggot, you want them to apologize, while at the same time people are screeching about how Holla Forums and TRS CAN NEVER UNITE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES - and I'm one of them saying that.

Again, you're either rather dim-witted and far, far too trusting, or your actions suggest a hostile foreign actor in play.

TRS is never going to apologize to you, I wager, because… Why would they?
What will most likely happen at this point is that they will cease to exist - two of the three (if not three of the four) most active heads of the beast called TRS have been revealed, and will surely soon be removed.
So why are you still asking for an apology? You've already raped and murdered a man's daughter, son and wife, and now you're saying 'If you just apologize, we'll be good', whilst a masked mob stands behind you shrieking for blood.

Your dreams of an apology seem rather unlikely tbh fam, and you killed a good thing for the sake of your ego.
Congratulations, I suppose - you've very-likely won. And your enemies are the richer (not in wealth - in absence of opposition) for it.

We already have Enoch's info. Laughable you Nazis can't get it yet. The Fash The Nation guys have been tougher but we have some info, like that Jazzhands actually works in politics and lived in Washington D.C. recently.

You would be surprised how Nazis will sell each other out at the first opportunity. We're going to get you all.

Davidson lives!

Toppest of keks.
Bring it on faget.

It's because no one here can "dox" in the actual sense of the word, which is to retrieve private DOCUMENTS from their target (hence, the root of the term). Rather, he can do one of two things:

1. Scour the internet for photos with the aid of google reverse image search and piece together publicly available information that the TRS folks didn't bother to conceal.

2. DDoS a website.

The former is what you occupy yourself with if you have no job and nothing better to do because your life is empty, and the second is what you do if you're a literal niggerkike. It's not like anyone here is a leet Russian haxor who's capable of penetrating the US electric grid.

Ok, when? And how many times? Doing that once a long ass time ago doesnt mean shit, and its a poor excuse for what you are doing.

Says the foreigner. Who won't deny proof that TRS shilled here.

So what than, this is Natt/IM/AW's attempt at forcing people further right by doxxing the alt-right to death?

If trs = kikes, why does the milo/thernobich crew not invite them to the deploraball? Why are they shunned from Breitbart et al?
why does the ADL, JIDF go after them?
do the thinking anons, if there are any still in here. this is D&C goon ops all the way down

Are you THE David Davidson who used to post caps of his trolling on Holla Forums like 10 years ago?

I honestly just want them to fuck off and leave us alone. I just want the Drama over with and at this point only they can end this since we have no spokeman or leader.

I just want them to goddamn leave.

Stop shilling for TRS fagget

It's almost as if words take on new meanings or something.

what makes you think they are even on here. all these threads are being push out harder than a dry turd. who else would be so vindictive toward guys who think the same as them and bully the same people?
its all being manufactured by scared leftist dregs. they are probably pissed off about the fire safety stunt that got them kicked out of thier drug dens

(witnessed as fuck)
They've had this coming. The Kosher Stuff has been D&Cn for so fucking long, bashing other "rightist" communities for being too ideological, and now it's bad?

They've been doing their best to shit on groups and cause division among them for ages and now THEY whine about solidarity??

You're doing god's work, OP. I hope the whole fucking thing burns to the ground. Zero fucks given.

Shoo, Shoo! Cocksucker! OUT OUT OUT

I'm not doing this.

Nope, but that's who I remembered when I made the name for that email account.

Yeah it's fucked. And there is Holla Forums in here too.

Well, they should have known better than to have a bunch of social media and pictures up. Just asking for it. It's like if a guy walks through the ghetto wearing new Jordans and gold chains, it isn't surprising if he gets mugged. Sucks but it is what it is.

This actually does not feel right.

I'm surprised you didnt say it was antifa like the rest of your fags.

Man if nothing else, I'm sad to say this makes me think Ghoul actually did sell out, that's fucking pathetic

You made a mistake TRS. Nobody has ever lived to tell the tale after fucking with an imageboard.

LOL WOW GREAT DOX FAGGOT, IMPLYING JAZZHANDS DOESN'T SAY THIS ON VIRTUALLY EVERY EPISODE OF FTN

More proof that those doxing are hugbox NEETs who haven't left the box in over two years.

For you TRS, for you.

I never wanted nor expected it to end up like this. If SS was half the WN he presented himself as he'd have apologized and it would have never gone this far.

I am starting to think this too. How they got his name in the first place is curious, the rest of the dox comes easy after that.

we've been calling Greg John GRIDS or Grinder Johnson for a while

Kek

How could you sell out without even being tortured. I don't get it.

ANYONE COMPLICIT IN DOXING OUR 504um MEMBERS WILL HAVE THE SAME COURTESY SENT RIGHT BACK TO THEM! GUESS WHAT? YOU'RE NOT user HERE, ALL WE NEED IS A MOD TO PASS US YOUR IP INFO AND YOU"RE FUCKED TOO!!

THESE DOXES ARE FALSE FLAGS BY TRS THEMESELVES

For the past couple weeks on the shoah they have been talking about the need for "doxing insurance." A while back the said they want to make "premium content" and charge money for it. The timing of expanding to 2 shoahs a week and the doxings are very suspicious. They are going to use this justify charging money for their content and the TRS cucks are going to fall for it hook line and sinker.

Just swallow your pride fuck off from Holla Forums I swear to god. We don't have a conscious to appeal to.

All we want is to be left the fuck alone.

Why would Ghoul sell out? Where has that corn-eating faggot been? I noticed he's been missing from the Shoah.

It's pretty sad how easily the whole house of cards is crumbling. Then again, I suppose I shouldn't be surprised how stupid the sort of people who engage in identity politics are.

If by "for a while" you mean "for 1 week" then yes.
I never heard about that guy before this.

Again one more time, do any of the doxers have info on where he works? Seriously I have a burner dedicated to concern trolling for the cause and a voice modulator to make multiple calls with. Most businesses will fire him for being an ebil white supremacist even if he likes based niggers.

Ghoul sold out because it was actually antifa who doxed him. He offered the names of other """alt kike""" members in exchange for his privacy.

indeed, fire away, TRS will learn

Im starting to think maybe user is right in that ghoul sold out info.

The Holla Forums vols don't have people's ips.

Reposting
If trs = kikes, why does the milo/thernobich crew not invite them to the deploraball? Why are they shunned from Breitbart et al?
why does the ADL, JIDF go after them?
do the thinking anons, if there are any still in here. this is D&C goon ops all the way down

notice how goon ops haven't responded yet? They need time to come up with a response on their IRC, or they're just planning to ignore this

Yeah, it sucks, but that's what happens when you shill an imageboard with the reputation hatechan has and then refuse to apologize for doing such.

Cool down bro. Literally everybody here uses a billion VPN's. We're well schooled in OPSEC.

Nice false flag, Chaim.

…lol.

That's exactly what I'm doing.

Dude you need to get over yourself. You are one of like 5 or 6 people ITT who is going hard with this.

Do your own digging you little shite.

I haven't been off a VPN in three years. Good luck. Not to mention vols can't see IPs, only hashes. Never go full retard.

Do it you faggot. Mods don't have IP access here, but I implore you to dox me, you pussy.

Cause these faggots have been played like a fiddle. I wonder how many of the people posting here are kike agents rubbing their hands with glee at all this chaos

In progress sir, and I've already placed a few calls to (((key people))) who might know him, his workplace is the tough one to crack.

With one fell swoop Holla Forums has achieved nothing and destroyed everything. But at least I got to see some real good smug chinese drawings

Its like these faggots have no idea what we are?

This.

So leftists have just set up shop on Holla Forums for their doxing operations and are using our dumbest posters for their personal army. Neat.

Chaos is the natural state of Holla Forums you fucking deluded TRShill.

TRS doesn't do shit. Stormer will absorb them and things will continue on unabated

Then tell TRS to stop.

This is what happens when you engage in idpol.

You're welcome.

Now this is actually something Holla Forums would say.

pretty much. The stormer gets a shit ton more traffic than trs ever will.

the daily shoah gets shoahed. haha how epic

Vols say it's okay. Holla Forums will no longer be an idpol hugbox.

ANONS live by OPSEC
Hence why we're teaching the alt-kike the error of their ways.
never break OPSEC, TRShills

goons and leftists have NO narrative prepared to respond to this glaring inconsistency in their narrative

Pretenders get destroyed

BOOM! there it is folks. theirs the no effort shill post of the day.
Enoch has told everyone to leave leave this alone and let it die. no one on the 504UM is interested in this bitch fight the D&C fags have stirred up.
it literally helps neither side for any of this to happen. just think, who is benefiting from this faggotry?

White is an identity you marxist fuck.

Stop what? I bet the people you think are TRS arent even TRS. You are being fucking played. I was in all those drama threads the past few days, and people posted caps of the TRS forum showing mods saying they are officially disengaged from 8/pol/.

And if you still have concerns, go fucking email him or tweet at him. Why do you need me to tell these guys your shit?

Because no one on Holla Forums gives a fuck about your aut right faggy ball, and no one feels the need to prove shit to TRS

Anyone have any leads at all to where this guy works?

TRShills just gtfo the board.

lol. Babby wants an apology. Seriously, do you even have a Y-chromosome? What kind of self-respecting man would demand an "apology." Apologies are something that stronk married women want from their browbeaten husbands.

Here's what's actually going to happen:

- no one will apologize to you
- the alt-right will continue to grow because NORMAL people who voted for Trump correctly realize that anonymity is cowardice and they are going to reach the Alt-Right before they reach a Cambodian macrame exchange
- The podcast folks will eventually use their real names because that's what would have happened anyway
- you will still be a basement-dwelling faggot and Holla Forums will go crazy as its userbase continues to slide from 2015 highs into further irrelevance.

Look, we all know that this whole thing is perpetrated by a couple butthurt TRS members who just like to hurt the things that they love because it gives them a sadistic pleasure. But they're playing the long game, and I think they're going to win

He owns his own record store I thought.

If you don't want to sound like a shill don't say D&C. It's fucking stupid.

"White" people (whatever that means) aren't even going to exist next century. Humanity will no longer be plagued by the mental retardation that is identity politics.

It's gamergate all over again.

I think the only meme trshills know is [nationality] [adjective][forum] and kek

That's not an argument. That's the explicit absence of an argument.
Try again, if you like.

I'm not even going to bother checking your ID, but I wager you're the same imbecile who has been continually implying anyone who disagrees with you MUST be TRS.

Thank you, however, I really must thank you on some level, because you represent everything that I've been saying, like the fuckwit I responded to above: You have no real argument, you just respond to any questioning of your stance/actions as though the one questioning you IS, unquestionably, the faction you are opposing.

You're like the people who, during the election, claimed anyone saying the polls were bullshit must be a Trump shill, and anyone claiming the polls were legit must be a Hillary (Rato, Rubio, etc) shill.
Its worthless, accusatory trash, with no substance.
Again, the explicit absence of an argument.

And another.

Oh, here, we have an argument!… Its absolute shit, but hey, its something!

No, you don't.
Not that there was any attempt made to appeal to you conscience, you fucking pleb, merely to pontificate for your edification.

Nothing I said in the comment to which you were replying is anything but truth, and your repeated bleating for an apology is utterly hollow, and you fucking well know it.

Liar.
Or, alternatively, if all you TRULY want is to be left alone? Then fucking kill yourself.

I've been coming to Holla Forums, in one form or another, since that little nigger in Florida tried to beat up that fat spic and got made good. And no, all that I want is not to be 'left alone' - I want to win.
And the actions about which this thread surrounds do not help us win - they help our enemies win.
There is no denying this, and you haven't even tried to deny it, because you know its true.

And that's likely why you're doing it, and why you keep up your worthless, hollow bleating for an 'apology'.
Seriously dude, fucking die in a fire and never post here again.

Well fug. I can at least signal boost to a few local area groups that he's a WN. Maybe complain to the chamber of commerce. Know the name?

Sorry forgot about that

How in the flying deuce are they playing a long game by having their forum raid this image board? Was there literally nobody there to warn TRSEF that this was the worst idea ever conceived, and that they were vastly underestimating the collective levels of sperg this board possesses?

Stop lying you kike.
We all know you're just doing this to hurt some evil racist white people.

It's common "accelerate white genocide" filth fanboys.
I've asked them why they don't target anti-whites like him when people shill for his bullshit on Holla Forums as well and all they can say is

It's why they hate TRS. They think TRS is full homo because they disaprove of muslim rapegangs and don't think all white women are whores that fuck dogs.

More like 3 or 4.
There were 3 in the previous thread and 2 here.
(55)
(49)

The rest are just gullible idiots who responded to a fucking personal army request.

I hope you realize you are working for the marxists. You are doing their work for them and fucking over some white kids in the process.
But you don't actually care about white people do you kike?

I've been following this shitshow on and off since it started and I'm wondering at what point do we call the ball on this shit if TRS doesn't apologize? As if apologizing will stop them from trying to shill in the future and next time not be a bunch of triple-distilled chucklefucks who post their ban's and prove they were shilling us beyond the shadow of a doubt.

I'm all for putting a few across the bow of any who fuck with us, or bloodying a nose to make a point, but what's the endgame here? We're at our best when we point our guns at something, but this is starting to feel like overkill because we don't have anything more important to point our guns at right now. Worse yet, this is probably helping our enemies more than it is helping ourselves.

When is enough enough? I ain't saying forgive and forget, but I also think we've made our point and want to see more deserving assholes than these chumps get their shit pushed in.

Go back to trs.

Just crawl back to Holla Forums you slack jawed pissant.

get people fired from their job for what?
this is anti-fa clear and simple.
4 feral niggers just kidnapped and tortured a white man, a Puerto Rico isis larper just shot up an airport but noooo. we have to get a white man fired for saying nothing at all

That's not why you sound like a shill. Pay more attention TRS. You've got to start learning.

Someone scour this thread from a vacation SS took. I'm working on Lothar.

14er s.com/php14ers/tripreport.php?trip=15980&parmpeak=Sunlight+Peak&cpgm=tripmain&ski=Include

NECK YOURSELF KIKE
2bh I am kinda done with this site, if you see a thread with cirno avatarfagging it's me and you should report it

You know how I can tell you're not from here?

I've been asking since october for an apology. I figured it was settled when things stop being shilled but then we caught you a second time. Then your goons shilled here over 10000 times going 'dindu nuffins' instead of just fucking off. Then you kicked /baph/ and wondered why you're now facing consequences.

GET THE FUCK OUT TRSHILLS, WE ARE NOT MORALFAGGOTS

It's what you Nazis deserve. Your orange "God Emperor" is next.

This is OUR image board now. There is no longer a need for leftypol.

this thread is literally more people from Holla Forums than Holla Forums, it's a waste of time to even try

TDS/FTN dudes are pretty much fucked, doxing is like a set of dominos and it seems like Ghoul probably sold out

Way to expose yourself retard.

This was going to happen anyway. It's just still a little early for their identities to be outed, so it's going to be rough for them.

What sucks about this most is the useless eaters, the autistic animu NEETs on here who are going to benefit and yet suffer no consequences for continually trying to halt the movement.

(just kidding, there are ways to find you faggots too.)

We get it, based nationalist jews and such. You have to go back to TRS.

Cool false flag, TRS. Wanna bring it to the White House?

Fuck off.

how can you dox Trump when he's open about his identity you sperg?
oy vey going through public records is hard work

this trs v pol fight is making me uncomfortable

You know how I know you have no argument?

Because you responded to the commentary acknowledging you have no argument, and resort to baseless accusatory hollow bullshit, with no argument and a low-effort, low-IQ shitpost full of baseless accusatory hollow bullshit.

That's how.

I wonder if even FUCKING ONE has any substance to it.
I rather doubt it.

You'll notice that I haven't even been banned yet. This is the only decent thread Holla Forums has ever had. I'm glad the vols have finally made their move. Enjoy your paranoia.

Then why are you even bothering to effort post?

TRS might be going down by this month. Bye bye nazis.

Still, we need to make sure, pic related.

Again, you are saying you are asking for something but not actually doing any asking. Email the fucker, you retard.

Why post in a thread you don't like TRS?

Looking through it now, super boring and doesn't seem to be any personal info so far. Pro tip to any anons digging, they refer to him as Bjorn in the article and it definitely appears to be the Trash banger himself.

Meh. They take shifts.

Yeah, getting rid of party that has been shitting on every group too pure and sewn strife among them throughout it's existence is bad. Yep. Letting them keep this up will bring unity. Mhm.

Kill yourself.

Reminder: communism failed.

We antifa now

>>>/trs/1601
>>>/trs/1602

Get used to it. I hope you stop caring about politics at all and leave the internet to people who aren't idpol morons the way it used to be.

'sup TRS.

Sure thing.

literally looking into all the record stores in the poughkeepsie area right now

So more muh pr. Christ come up with something new.

Terminated by Holla Forums This is what name fagging all over social media gets you. Why didn't he listen?

Wow, look at some of these posts. It looks like all the mods are asleep or we've been sold out … again.

Where's the next exodus to?

Reminder: idpol is failing right before your eyes, Holla Forumsyp.

I could believe it, but there is no evidence

Why are you trying to ruin this guy's life? This is beyond petty.

Holy shit. If true, TRS will be history in weeks. I'll miss FTN

The split was done weeks ago when they purged their forums for the n'th time and started the >muh purity spiraling agenda. It was downhill for the namefags ever since. The shilling here was the icing on the cake.

TRS. Go now.

Go fuck yourself, retard. When was the last time you properly asked? Because as of now it seems like a white family is having their info trafficked to communists for shit tier forum drama.

Now you're projecting. Nice.

Only you are Holla Forums because of that retarded term. The rest of the sages are butthurt TRS shills. I can tell the difference. Communism failed, stay mad.

LOTHAR ABOUT TO BE BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

back to 4pol

Also to anyone still unvonvinced it's TRS shills you can see the clear pattern of false flagging they've tried.

Oh TRS you truly are the greatest allies we could ask for.

The joke's on you lefty

You'll all splinter to various tiny, dead sites.
WEW LAD

…. Who else have they been shitting on?

The only other group I've heard of them shitting on is Iron March, and IM certainly didn't hold back in creating bad blood there.

Kill yourself first, maybe I'll follow if I like how it looks.
That or just make another Alcoholocaust, or bring back fucking Fash Course History, you god damn Christcuck'd faggots.
Listening to Florian kvetch like a fucking Jew with a bunch of hymnal music in the background isn't appealing, deal with it.

(heil hiter)
Communism failed because it's fucking stupid. White people have higher IQs than niggers for a reason. Your BO sucked dick for drugs.

What thread are you looking at?

TheKikeStuff.biz

Oh jeez. HERE WE GO.

I've been asking all week here. They saw the threads. They saw the threats.

Pic related.

What is the end goal here though? What's going to come about from all this? You dox TRS, expose them to antifa faggots, get their podcast shut down. Then what? Just sit around pleased with ourselves while Holla Forums gloats that they've taken down the ebil nazis' shitty radio show?

TRS can be faggots, but there has to be a ton of better targets for this kind of bullshit.

Come on user, we already gave you the head of Ghoul, le bald Southern hillbilly and SS and you STILL doubt? Grab your popcorn and expect shit to go D O W N soon.

fuck me the shills are out in force today, what happened?

Hopefully they dissapear into the mists of e-drama like every other namefagging group.

get out, faggot

Holla Forums can take on every fucking enemy at once, race-traitors and commies alike

Do I have time to go grab tendies before it happens?

All Torfriends have the same ID, idiot.

Cry more, faggots. You did this to yourselves and no one is going to miss you.

The end goal is a humbling of TRS. They could have apologized last week. And it would have blown over.

It's always the kikes behind a Tor post.

Also, they've mentioned Holla Forums at minimum twice during the length of the podcast, and only a sentence about it. You wish they focused on Holla Forums enough to warrant this obvious D/C.

I haven't seen any TRS shilling of anything on here, only people making huge threads claiming it from the vaguest of screencaps. And it was only Red Ice that interviewed a "Nationalist Jew".

Red Ice lets fucking anyone come on their show and ramble for hours. Have you not checked their archive which provided a platform for time travelers and people of "higher dimensions" to lecture?

Holla Forums is being attacked by
=Real Psyops=
Playing with Holla Forums's all to easy to manipulate paranoia.

What are you gonna do? Send him free bibles or something?

TRS isn't everything.

Leftists are always smug, as long as we've sufficiently prepared the next wave of natsocs to practice safe OPSEC, it'll be worth it.

Leftists are learning.

jej why do you people never learn?

ANY FORUM OR TWITTER SALT?

All you did was trace back pieces of info to a married guy's social media presence and false flag shitposted on an obscure image board. Literally nothing happened.
WEW LAD

You're the one getting gassed.

Use email you fucking dingus. Go write a normal sounding, proper email right now and post a cap of it here if you care so much. I saw people saying a TRS apology doesnt count because "it was just in the middle of a thread".

You can say you are asking for an apology when you arent putting any effort into it.

That's where you're wrong kiddo, even the jewish nazi Weev who runs the TRS servers told the goons to knock it off.

They sure think they are.

Nice redtext

So you expected to have your hate gain traction while we stood there and did nothing? LOL

Bulbasaur and PaulTown_ already deleted their twitter like the cowards they are.

We're only going to come out of this stronger Holla Forums. You're on the wrong side of history boyo

And you aren't Holla Forums.
We are anons, we don't have an ego to satisfy.

That's the point. These people doing the doxing are Holla Forums.
The apology bullshit is just an excuse.
When has Holla Forums ever respected anyone who apologized for anything.

(67)
Are there still people dumb enough that they can't see they are dancing to the tune of 3-4 people.

SS CONFIRMED

THE WAR'S JUST BEGUN, WE WILL DESTROY H8CHAN
so you guys guessed right that Lothar and Sven are goons, who cares?!

Except they aren't taking on every enemy at once, they aren't doing shit toward the myriad factions in play - not that they COULD do anything, since doxing someone as a fucking communist or anti-white or whatever has basically no rammifications in our present society.
IOW: Holla Forums not only ISN'T taking on every fucking enemy at once, it CAN'T.

Hell, its a hard sell to suggest this is demonstrable of Holla Forums even taking on an enemy at this point, and frankly, I don't buy for an instant that this is Holla Forums's doing, beyond it being the platform via which the deed was done.

I did. He said, and I'm quoting here, 'Fuck off fag'. I put plenty of effort into that email, why would I submit myself to a second dose?

THINGS TRS WOULD RATHER DO RATHER THAN APOLOGIZE

We'll just keep trying until we kick you off the internet. We have all the time in the world.

Two less idiots shitting up the internet.

alright guys, i think i have a good grasp of what is going on here. lefty pol goons have infiltrated TRS and turned it into a fag forum. They knew this would eventually cause D+C with Holla Forums. They also exploited tensions between iron march and AV. I highly doubt Ironmarch had anything to do with this, but I have a bad feeling CF is a leftypol goon pretending to be a christian and is pushing white genocide. doxing white nationalist is a antifa/leftypol tactic period, they even admitted that they are going to use this dox.

WE MUST DESTROY LEFTYPOL FUCKERS ONCE AND FOR ALL

The end goal is that they polish their e-peens by demonstrating to a bunch of anons that they can use a search engine.

It's almost as if words have established meanings and losers misuse the term out of a desire to appear menacing

You are a massive pussy.

There will never be another wave. We're not just abolishing Nazis, we're abolishing your entire falsely constructed race. None of you are safe.

You clearly don't know what you're dealing with.

Yeah i'm fully convinced that it's Goons behind this shit.

Time to post smugs

Still using yesterday's MO to convince us you're an outsider?

Make it 3.
NOW WHO WANTS MORE ICE CREAM?

Even though you're larping, I'd be careful. It only takes about 15 autists here to signal boost that Holla Forums is attacking us and there'll be an immediate swarming of your board.
in fact keep larping

This thread is a massive shitfest

The facade drops.

Youre the real fucking egofag. You dont send an email 3 months ago and pretend its like you sent it just the other day.

You are doxing a white family with children for forum drama. Tell me how you are a national socialist or any different from a communist.

Exactly

TRS had actual reach and was providing redpilling entertainment.

What has /pol done? Memed Pepe's?
If Holla Forums wanted progress, they'd doxx antifa or other liberal faggots. Not people normalizing White Nationalism.

War is a shitfest.

We really really need to find proof of Goons in TRS leadership.

Then this shit can finally fucking end.

You're never going to convert anyone with those arguments lefty.

Holla Forums left after suffering triggering day after day and realizing that over half of their traffic is just shitposters from Holla Forums. I don't know where they went, but they had some sort of exodus or something. Good riddance.

If TKS is gone they can't spread their "larping 1488ers" D&C can they? The result will be a more united white internet resistance.

Nice dubs

So you think you understand hate, do you?

Well, enjoy it while it lasts.

I suggest that you trs fags go underground. I'm not happy with it either, and I actually like some of the podcasts, but the hivemind has turned its sights on trs and this will not stop til it all burns.

post your yfw TRS does their podcasts next week like none of this happened and doesn't even mention it.

i know you're an anti white leftypol faggot who wants to see white children hurt you faggot leftypol goon.

Bulbasaur is confirmed goon.

Think about the fact that there are antifa and leftypol in this very thread talking about how they are going to end the white race and they haven't been banned yet. It takes the mods 10 seconds to ban the vegan-poster who says meatcuck, yet they haven't banned any of these antiwhites

Holla Forums is compromised

LMAO!

Saved.

You deserve a bullet.

the jews are a hivemind, yes

Do you want us to swat them faggot, you are literally asking for it

At the moment, I'm dealing with either my enemy or one of my allies who is just too fucking stupid to realize the situation at hand.
Namely, you.

Show me Holla Forums doing fucking anything to the Communists, race-traitors, fucking ANYONE who is a legitimate enemy of our cause and our people, with any sort of meaningful bearing.
I'll wait.

War of perceptions boyo

We got a list of 500 of these idiots. Twitter will be cleansed from the nazi plague so get comfy and prepare for the salt this month:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sQqT4Km2OUJ4QC38IUzOci0mFLHByDraF8seJtWn_NE/edit?usp=sharinghttps://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sQqT4Km2OUJ4QC38IUzOci0mFLHByDraF8seJtWn_NE/edit#gid=0

your lost user, go towards the light

Let our experiences not go to waste. Check these dubs and realize that the true defense against leftist infiltration is kigurumi.

The final seals are being broken, soon our resonant frequency will be altered to align with 2D.

Nobody cares about their board being "swarmed" besides Holla Forums. The rest of us just think you're annoying. If you could actually do anything to any other board, you would have. You're completely impotent beyond posting stale, retarded memes. Holla Forums should really get over it's delusions of grandeur.

You are on the side of goons, zionists and richard spencer. You are a tool or a goon. Take your pick.

We aren't moralfags here. Seventh Son wanted to be the obnoxious faggot he is to his forum parasites to the people he encountered and expected the same results. It didn't work out this time.

mods need to do something about this antifa enabling and manufactured "beef" with a shit anime spinoff board
what good is this doing?

For the few actual Holla Forumsfags left on here after the day of the vote and for the naive kiddies who just discovered Holla Forums last month, this is what you call gaslighting. TRS can't shill on Holla Forums because TRS and Holla Forums are on the same page about jews and niggers and both shun fags as soon as they mention their degeneracy. The people who want you to believe anything otherwise are here to laugh at how gullible you are, either because they are trolls in it for the lulz or because they are butthurt libshits looking to wreck multiple prominent alt-right platforms by pushing D&C.

fuck off

You're right. Time to head to the bunker sites.
Another Exodus.

When is the article coming out? Or are you not on that pay level?

This kills the goon

They thought being super secret invite-only Freemasons faggots would protect them.

They were wrong.

Looks like Holla Forums is just having it's very own night of the long knives and is just getting it's house in order first by disemboweling you faggots and it's pretty disingenuous of you to imply Holla Forums hasn't already been doxing antifa leftists for years you dumb nigger.

WOW you'd think you'd have learned by now

No. We are decidedly not. TRS loves "nationalist kikes."

This is a war of essence.

Called a few more people who might know SS, please god someone drop the next set of dox.

We can read your posts in this thread you stupid faggot.

You're not Holla Forums incarnate, nobody cares about your hurt feelings and your ridiculous delusions of grandeur. Fuck off.

Keep the keks coming tbh.

Hazzard fuck off, if you are behind this shit, god help you

ehhhhh easy on the kids man, they didn't do this

You're fooling no one.

Holla Forums mods hate Holla Forums and want /new/ to be a thing because jewbux.

They don't even need the facade, it was a half-assed mask at best.

Lol, you aren't deconstructing shit. You couldn't do anything to them in years and it took /baph/ two days to get them. Stop acting like you're anything but failures.

everyone I dont like is also a jew, how interesting

That third pic is the most perfect one yet, encapsulating what they have been doing for ages and their attitude when what goes around comes around.

thanks based anime girls for making quick work of trsodomites

CONFIRMED

NIGHT OF LONG KNIVES BOYS

The funniest part about folks like you, is that you undoubtedly know that the Holla Forums administrative leadership is rife with goons and similar ilk.

TRS faggots are getting BTFO ITT

I never said you were a jew, I merely implied that you are poor because you took an activist job

you are not from here

TALK SHIT GET HIT FAGS

POST YOUR LONG KNIVES

Red Ice Radio actually did that. So no, there's proof.

Night of the Long Knives came after Hitler was in power, you historically illiterate fuckwit.

ok

Ok but you didnt actually email him more than once 3 months ago. You didnt ask for an apology, you just said you did.

You arent a nationalist if you just do this whole "white people deserve countries"-thing for the sake of edge. You are a Holla Forums teen at that point.

>Sturmbateilung wannabes thinking they can overthrow the reich
Not this time you subversive rats.

check em dubs! :DD

die you piece of shit

Red Ice Radio is not TRS. Also, they didn't.

actually im poor because im a neet, but I guess you were close

"BOYS"
mine as well ask "how do you do fellow /polacks"
this shill operation will amount to nothing but noise.

lol, nazis are their own worst enemy. You'd think they'd learn from history but nooooo.

For anybody just getting into this thread - It's all this faggot.

Read his posts and sympathize with his hurt feelings.

Dead wrong.
youtube.com/watch?v=2wCKPdxUNx0

idpol is a helluva drug.

essentially yes

Only one, tbh fam, mostly its just continued demonstration of the fact that Holla Forums is rife with subversive hostile actors.

Its honestly pathetic, and you should be ashamed of yourself - but, being a liberal masquerading as a Holla Forumsack, you know no shame.

The Jew owns this place now.
Another citadel has fallen.

Why should I beg for an apology? I let him know why, in detail, Holla Forums users were getting jilted at his website. He told me to fuck off and posted it on his internal website because 'he thought it was funny'.

Is it funny now?

Communism failed.

No one is falling for this. The fact that mods haven't banned you shows that this board is compromised, hell, the entire site is compromised.

What a fucking disgrace. So which bunker should we all head to?

oh i am laffin

Ayy yo hol up.
So you be sayin'
So you be sayin yall muhfuckas made your image board revolve around these niggas fo 3 months sendin dey traffic troo da roof and dey jus gone keep on doin what dey doin like you ain't did shit and you booted they numbers like some played bitches. .

sheeeeeit

TRS

How poor does one have to be to apply to a shill job? I lived out of church food pantries for a year without once thinking to apply for such a terrible position.

therightstuff.biz

WAAAA

That's where you're wrong kiddo!

t. construction worker

Again, why are you asking me? All of this posting you are doing should be directed at the people who can get you the results you want.

At a certain point you let it show that you do not and never did care about an "apology".

why do you keep asking for bunkerz? just ask the man in the nice suit seated to your left

Just a heads up for you guys who don't visit Holla Forums. There's a samefag who angrily posts about "drumpf" and calls everyone cumskin. He's also being trying to force memes for a while, one of which is
He was caught being the same guy who posts in these threads autistically (upwards of 50 posts a thread) posting the same infographs and calling everyone a TRShill.
So if you're doxing these guys you're doing so beside /freech/. Don't do their work for them.

can confirm. My foreman and I talk shit on niggers all day.

hahahah, nigger! Holla Forums is a jungle! you wont survive!

So YOU are David Davidson!?
Very interesting.
Go ahead and take a look over this faggots posting in this thread folks.
See if seems legit to you.
I already took a look - and no, Dave, you don't.

Congratulations, you are the most pathetic thing on the internet tight now.

You doxed a white man and his kids because someone hurt your ego, an ego you shouldn't have as an anonymous poster.

You're the only one leaving.

I've been here for three years, you antifa faggot.

Nothing you just said denies the confirmed fact that they're actually shilling here.

Really fires dem neurons.

It's actually a continued demonstration of Holla Forums's immense gullibility. None of you even know what's happening right now.

You aren't going anywhere important. Get used to the feeling of impotence.

No, he's not.

So then tell SS (or whoever hasn't deleted their twitter at this point) to apologize. You email them. I'm not the one doxing, I'm just laughing at TRS getting taken down a peg. I bet Stormer is about to swell in ranks, and that's fine because Anglin or his users don't sling their shit here all day long. You know why? Because anyone can see their forums and they don't get delusions of grandeur.

okay kiddo.

Where, pray tell?

If I were the mods, I would keep letting TRS spam as hard and as quickly as they want, then later post a thread with all of their raid images from their 50fagumsYou know, like they did last time TRS raided us.

I mean my boss knows too, but maybe we'll get lucky.

OPSEC IS THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS IN THE UPCOMING YEARS YOU FUCKING STOOGES! LEARN YOUR LESSON AND STICK TO OPSEC!

You forget you're on an anonymous imageboard. That's not how this works. anybody can say anything so you have to focus on what your'e saying not who you are TRS namefaggot

This.

Communism failed countless time and resulted in the deaths of over 100 million people. The Nazis only failed due to external pressures and you can't prove otherwise. Nice true tho.

Holy shit.
It was just a heads up. Certain groups of leftist memers have their fingers in this. How many and how deep I don't know, but they're there.

Dave, you're not getting your apology.
You blew it dude, you lost all your leverage when you and your goon-squad pals posted all this shit.
Its over now, its never going to happen.

I say again: You've basically raped and killed a man's daughter, son, and wife, and now you're standing there, with a howling masked mob shrieking for blood, saying to this man "Just apologize goyim, and we'll be a-okay".

Who in their right fucking mind would give you that, Dave, you fucking kike-tier sleazebag?

I forgot the Soviet Union is still a thing. Oh wait . . . nice job exposing yourself

Is anyone actually falling for this shit?

It was only picture of a knife i had, why are you buttblasted, sven? also, does elvish trigger you? :^) (P.S your music sucks)

Who the fuck cares.
A million groups come here and shill but you never attacked any of them because you're not a Holla Forumsack. You're just some commie using Holla Forums as a personal army.

As someone who has followed TRS and 8ch for a long time, I have to say those of you involved in this dox are absolutely insane. You may have killed off what was potentially the best chance we had at a budding media empire. You out a guy with a family…what are you thinking?

I've never seen any proof TRS did anything genuinely malicious to 8ch. This is

Do you not understand the purpose of anonymity? Don't spam Hitlerquotes, Hitler came before the internet. Anonymity is so that we can grow strong enough in the shadows to come out at a time of our choosing.

Were you guys not even aware Anglin, Spencer and the TRS goys were making good headway as a unified movement?

Just have to tear things down to satisfy your egos, eh?

This is, truly, the new benchmark for self-destructive autism. Great going.

I started the thread, you massive faggot. Of course I'm going to be replying a shit ton.

wew kid

We've already been over this m8.
You're shit.

Don't go to Jesse Bjorn's house in about 45 min, some of you guys are alright.

Kek

Hi seventh son!

So, wait, you're doing this because a few people from TRS tried to promote TRS here? Seems like a bit of an overreaction.

not only was he outed, I actually personally called his loved ones who might not know he's a racist, and told them he was.

What a profoundly stupid fucking question.

TheKikeStuff.biz

No one from here doxed them, this thread is exclusively to mislead newfags and normie journos who are linked here to "confirm" infighting for demoralization purposes.

that isn't what's happening, pay attention

The only useful thing Holla Forums has ever accomplished.

I guess Kek Approves

At least it lasted decades and survived wars unlike your shit tier movement that is already dying from petty internet drama (LOL)

Just when you thought the keks would die down and you could breathe…

Thanks for outing yourself with almost the exact same line, fams. Almost like you're in a chat co-ordinating.

oh no, weevs getting involved :^)

I'm glad the message is sent. Take it back to your aids bog that we don't fuck around.

Thank you antifa. I guess it was a matter of time until you discovered this place from 4/pol/.
Great job mods!

Anyone can find the thread on /baph/, TRS.

Still no argument buy anime girls and strawmen, eh kampfy, you worthless clod of human feces shaped into a vaguely-hominid aesthetic?

WRONG. Real Communism has never been tried, the entire superstructure created by Soviet Union ideologues and policy makers was a spook.

This may be the only legit TRS post ITT.

You fucking idiots. They still have ads on their site. By making this board /antiTRS/ you've sent untold thousands of people to their fucking site.

STOP TALKING ABOUT THEM

You're literally putting money in their pockets and sending newfags into their arms. Stop it.

wew lad

The mods are in on it.

Except for you and your 3 gay fuckbuddies who keep spamming the same shit over and over again and attacking white families.

you are free to leave, TRS kun.

Tbh I'm pretty sure the whole dox was actually antifa at this point.

Expect buzzfeed articles citing this thread in the next few days with the title "Why still white nationalist goyim will never gain power". That's the point of this thread.

Thank you for proving that Holla Forums isn't me at least.

Yup it's Goons

You clearly give zero shits about an apology. You arent even willing to write a fucking email, but you have probably 2000 words of text bitching about.

You are a kike pawn more than TRS ever was. Hope you enjoy yourself knowing you might get a 8 or 9 year old blonde kid and a little white girl hurt or something.

We don't need another media outlet that shits on National Socialism 24/7. Zero fucks.

When you guys gonna give this up? Defending them is what started this whole thing

I've never donated to TRS but I'll be sending them shekels after this.

I know I'll be laughing my ass off, personally.

Dave, we've been over this m8.

That's not an argument.
You respond to anyone who disagrees with you as though they MUST be a TRS shill or member thereof, its exceedingly transparent and utterly hollow.

Enough with your false apology rhetoric - it was and is utter bullshit, and anyone with an ounce of wit can see through it in an instant.
You never wanted an apology.
You still don't.
You know you won't get one, at that, and the actions herein have nothing to do with seeking an apology.

You're lying, you sleaze.

It's been fun TRS see you next thread

Seventh Spic brought this on himself for being a pretentious little fuckwad who banned anyone who called him out on his bullshit. Only jews and faggot mods ban users for the smallest infraction.

Because youre an anti-white leftist kike.

You can try to spin it that way, but nobody will buy it. You got caught because you're sloppy.

Every one of these anti trs shills is the same. they'll say some vague shit about why you're supposed to hate them like you're already supposed to know about it, then when you ask them, they'll send you to >>>/trs/ which also says fucking nothing.

I notice all the anti-RS stuff is either old or for stuff people already bantz him for

Yes and the autists here fell for it, hook line and sinker.

it doesn't matter if they did though.

the DDOS'ing and doxing isn't being done by austists from here, it's being done by the same small group that's making all these threads and each posting 50+ replies in them.

Everyone here is either too paranoid/autistic or a leftie/(((them))) shill

It shouldn't matter even if they do cuck on issues or are being fucking idiots, even if they are slightly different on some issues at the end of the day they help reach out to normies. Just like autists sperg out about Alt Light v Alt Right, who cares - at the end of the day their existence is still beneficial to us.

Just ignore them and they'll go away, but instead all the fucking idiots here are knocking out the bricks from where they stand, all these alt right media/journalist people run on attention, deny them that attention and they'll just fade away, it's that simple.

>>8703086
@paultown_ was suspended a while ago

This. One of the many tells of a plebbit-tier normalkike

eat shit

I'm glad this place finally moved beyond useless circlejerking and became something really useful to antifa.

POST THE LOTHAR DOX - TRS KIKES WON'T FUCK OFF

And autists from TRS started the conflict and prolonged it because they were convinced it was all really Iron March.

It was a perfect storm of autism that benefited our enemies immensely.

It's like waiting a TV series or something, can't wait for the next episode.

Well, I got something.
gelbo oru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2124628

What the fuck is wrong with you people, I've been posting here for 4 years and never have I really questioned the direction of this board until now.
Honestly it's coming to a point that I'm really staring t wonder whether or not you guys are being used by something or someone to literally destroy yourselves.
I understand the gamer gate split especially with PR fags, but those people were genuinely our enemies, and were literally conspiring to weaken our presence in that event. But these people aren't even close to the closeted communists among the PR fag GG crowd. At worst you have the early era nazis and how they operated with the SA. And yes I know night of the long knives, but the right wing hasn't even come to power and we're already plotting our own downfall.
I know this seems like a bunch of TRS shillery to people here, but when Holla Forums finds itself on pursuing the same goals and antifa and commie fags in general I begin to get worried that we're subverted in a much more insidious way.(>4 years)

TRS is welcome to fuck off and stop posting here any time.

Who do you think the people with 70 or 80+ posts in every thread are?

the I'm an old-fag routine, anyone who does not approve of doxing isn't even from here or knows very little

the most hilarious thing about you breadline niggers is that you actually believe your own horseshit. your heads are so far up your asses that you are tonguing your own prostates. In a nutshell, your ideology will always fail because it goes against natural law and the human survival instinct.

But be honest you gigantic fag. What you really believe is that come your commie dicksucker revolution, you'll be part of the elite, rewarded for your cuckoldry. You don't actually give a fuck about niggers, shitskins and faggots, they are just a means to an end. Well I hate to break it to you, unless your net worth is in the 8-10 figure range, you'll be be the first to go. It's like you never even bothered to evaluate based Yuri's work. You don't even know the history of your own shitty ideology. You and your fellow poz pigs better hope the right wins the culture war, it's the only scenario in which you fags get to exist.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting, user. Tread lightly.

it's not about never doxing, it's about doxing pro whites if that's what Holla Forums is and I mean real Holla Forums not all you shills then Holla Forums is useless to all but kikes and commies

If they're pro-white why are they raiding Holla Forums? If they're pro-white why haven't they stopped, backed off, and apologized like men?

Says the fucking shill apologizing for TRS's every fucking action, blaming everything on Holla Forums or at least calling us tools but not TRS. If you niggers would shut up things wouldn't get worst.
With each post it only gets worse, so keep digging and see what happens.

You do realize that most of Holla Forums is fully aware that one mustn't provide clickshekels to undesirables. If most anons think like I do, these shit-filled threads have just solidified their hatred of those the trniggers. You should also know that qualifiers like "controlled opposition" and "kosher" and "gigantic faggot" have been used to describe them since their first ever shitty matzohcast.

Morrakiu is the only one in that pozparty that isn't a piece of shit and I'm starting to have my doubts about him given his continued association with objectively shit-tier individuals

Also, when it gomes to trs common filth did nothing wrong. Everything he said about the aut-kike is true.

I called them out when it was them at fault, the dox changed everything you faggots.

Well, Lothar is into incest anime, despite saying he hates anime. So there's that.

What are you on about? You're telling me the invaders were beaten up too hard? Give me a break dude, you don't start a fight unless you can finish it.

Are we supposed to believe you're in charge of something over there?

No it didn't. And they are still here kvetching about it so clearly it hasn't been enough.

Lothar has now deleted all of his posts on voat, if I'm not mistaken.

This may have been enough actually. The TRShilling has fallen off the map compared to what it used to be, especially if what said is true.

That means he's in these threads and he's probably posting in them. In fact, that's the only thing it could mean. I called him out in an earlier thread, pointing out he posts on voat.

Surely you jest. Their content is ABSOLUTELY low effort and shit-tier. You don't build an empire by pandering to normie chucklefucks, you produce quality content that attracts intelligent folks yet remains accessible to normalfags. What happens then mirrors the rise of the internet. Smart guys get into it, then normies see all the smart people and want to fit in so they flock to it. This inevitable shits it up and the cycle begins again. If all you produce is prolefeed, your movement will be nothing but distraction, light entertainment.

They've been shiting up our threads with their kosher nationalism fucking constantly, and mention us just enough to send their reddit-tier audience our way to shit it up further. TRS has outlived its usefulness, there is better content out there.

Looks like YOU don't. If they wanted anonymity, they wouldn't use social media to spam the memes they stole from here and then adulterated. They wouldn't use unique nicknames when producing their content. They wouldn't finger their own assholes in pathetic displays of ego and narcissicm.

Oh the irony.

Many Holla Forumsacks have hated TRS since the very beginning because of their incessant circlejerking and kosher opinions (someone, i'm sure, will post pics of kike enoch outing himself as a jew).

If TRS were serious about building an "empire" they would have emulated ZERO FUCKING HEDGE and their excellent use of anonymity and quality content, not narcisistically spread their compromised/co-opted normie-tier poz pills.

Apparently not.

I will post as much as I goddamn feel like it nigger.

1:18amEST on day 2098435 of the shilling and someone finally posts the truth.

(dem trips)
Tell me, TRS. Do you think this is a fucking game? Do you not realize Trump wasn't just another election, but a political revolution that changed how the world works for the rest of this lifetime at the very least? Do you not realize how all revolutions of this magnitude work? Your struggles are nothing in comparison. The U.S.A. is only going to become increasingly divided and radicalized until there is only one dominate core ideology and all others are literally destroyed. There is no room for in-betweens like you, so you better give in or drop out before Trump actually takes office and shit kicks off. Thousands will be seriously hurt or die, and this doxxing proves to you that you can also be a target. Podcasts and donation drives won't protect you from a determined attacker. Are you willing to bleed for MAGA?

so glad i got out of namefaggotry early on.

Nice samefagging, your writing style is totally cancerous and stands out like dicky spencer in a heterosexual society.

8/pol/ is now worse than Reddit. Congratulations, imkikey.

You fucking idiots won't stop.

TRS is cut from the same cloth as reddit. Usernames and attentionwhoring egotism.

Doesn't matter, some guy said he has all the info we need, he's just waiting on something.

There's no doubt that is TRS.

They even have upvotes lol

I swear to god, it's like you're in a street fight and you keep getting knocked the fuck out. But you get back up just in time for another right hook to the dome. When will the abuse be enough?

I hope this is true and I'd love to know how he got the info. I'm turning up nothing concrete, despite that faggot having the same user names across many forums for the last half a decade.

someone with the skills just needs to pull the plug, they've been cancer from the start

Where the fuck did the antifa thread go?

You're in it.

This is complete and utter bullshit.

As the OP of this thread, it pains me because I did like the podcasts and thought it would be great to have a Holla ForumsTRS alliance. But in the end, I care more about Holla Forums than I ever cared for a fucking podcast. Shame it had to come to this, really.
But something will rise from the ashes. It always does. There will be someone else to fill TRS's shoes and not be a faggot and shill Holla Forums. I'm not too worried about it.

Jesus fucking christ. TRS you have no pretense to hide under anymore.

crymoar, fgt.

(92)
TOTALLY UNBIASED

Fuck off, apologize, and never come back.

Namefaggotry corrupts. Forever and always.

Why don't you stop?

I didn't even really know about the forums until I was balls deep into TDS podcasts. I'm not ashamed to say I liked them. Was better than listening to some faggot cuckservative podcast. That's ruined.

Why don't you fucking hang yourself, you jew piece of shit?

We got a live one here.

I love it how all these people are asking for an apology.
Either ask for an apology to establish guilt or act like it is righteous because they didn't apologize.
That is leftism 101.
It's how they go after targets.

These people speak like leftists, they behave like leftists, they even use words only leftist use.
Look at this thread in the pic and ask yourself who made it?

They start with a time 'After this post' 'Between this,' And they end with an action.

They used more words then it required to get the point across. Typical lefty speak (which is why their memes suck)

Leftist will use the air quotes " " to give themselves more authority. They often over use it as seen here with "alt-right" "jewish allies" "muh schism"

Finally we have three tell tale signs.

1. They say we are 'very upset' as our motive. Emotional language rather then logic.
2. The phrase "Thanks for showing your true nature' is SOOO leftist.
3. 'disinfo' No one in the right says disinfo. NO ONE. It is a leftist word though and though.

How these leftists actually managed to fool people I'll never understand.

Watch out boys, he's still kicking.

Better hurry, the thread might hit post limit before you hit 100 posts. I guess you could always have imkikey clear out some more posts though.

You're not fooling anyone. Do you want to see TRS shut down? Honestly?

(75)
Real fucking convincing. Everyone sees through your fuckign lies you piece of fucking shit.

No, I don't. I want to see YOU fucking dead,

or just make a new thread with the real full dox :^)

If you don't then FUCKING SHUT UP.

Man the goons are really triggered.

How fucking new are you?

Suck my balls you fucking useless kike. You took something pure and good and turned it into a weapon against whites.

An apology is standard after being caught stabbing your supposed friends in the back, also this

Alright, fuck it. TRS if you really want war you got it. Fuck apologies you don't deserve it.

Hell is forever, goon :^)

Just let it die.

Suck my big fat white balls you piece of shit. You will be destroyed.

All you can do is shitpost on a site you know nothing about. Otherwise you wouldn't realize what you're doing. I hope you you're using a VPN TRS.

The funny thing is that all these TRShills have been going on about punching back IM and yet they still haven't done shit.

You can't do shit you fucking faggot. You can't even dox anyone.

lol

I WILL WATCH YOU DROWN IN YOUR AIDS BLOOD

ANTIFA FAGGOTS MUST DIE

Obvious kike trying to reignite this.

AntiFa got doxed too, (((TRS))). You'll both hang together.

so Holla Forums has gone all faggety sjw now as well, you antifa fags?

You kikes must be pretty scared if you're trying to pit us against TRS. Only making your eventual punishment even worse.

After the mods deleted the thread last night, and only allowed the second one up because people called hem on their shit. Even now, they're deleting posts with actual info in the ones currently up.

No shit. Anyone who hasn't realized this smelt off from the beginning has the IQ of a nigger. The mods have always been against us and they found their cue with the TRS shit.
Jim is a freemason, therealmoonman is some weed-smoking shitskin, and imkampfy is a pudgy faggot that bans any discussion of self-improvement, literature, art, or culture. And there were tons of threads back in the day about Hotwheel's kike friend and possible links to alphabet soup, and Jim is even fucking sketchier.

Hey, while you faggots are doxing people for promoting homo acceptance, why don't you go after an actual homo that TRS is pushing to accept, like Greg Johnson?

If you're going to be idiots, at least be useful idiots.

Bump

we seem to be in complete agreement that aut-rightest were, and always will be, faggots.

this tbqh

nypa

top kek

Yes and 8/pol/ moderators are compromised as well.

Where do we go now? What's the backup?

A mix of that and paranoid pollacks who got on board too

fuck off trs we know you are here and cant seem to get the hint in leaving. You all cry the same song.

Why is Holla Forums doxxing TRS? I've seen people claim it's because Holla Forums sees TRS as less extreme than them, and compromising in some way, but from all I've seen Holla Forums has started cucking on things like open national socialism, just look at the hate that NA used to get, and the whole Richard Spencer roman salute drama. I'm sure I'll get called a TRS shill despite having been on Holla Forums (on various chans) for the best part of a decade. Never mind that most TRS people seem to be from Holla Forums and continue to browse Holla Forums, and Holla Forums used to be faggy lolberg shit, just like TRS.

It's not Holla Forums doing this.

Im not going to explain something that has been explained 6,000,000 times.

A number of threads ago I put out the idea that the TRS drama was kickstarted by a small group that wanted to stir the pot. TRS itself seems to have mostly fucked off, and what we are left with is goons, trolls, and maybe antifa stirring the pot. All the trs posts for and what while have been far lower quality than usual and just… different. IDK for sire but I think that group that started this wants this to continue, and and we shouldn't bite the bait. I suggest if you see this shit continue, just sage, report, and move on.

Fucking phone keyboard and autocorrect can eat my dick

Phones are for calling people and watching porn in the bathroom.

They aren't built for typing. Use a normal fucking computer, asshole.

You dumb nigger…

No u. You're obvious. Begone!

Lel forum cancer.

it's jews but there are some "we r legium" autists on 8gag that are retarded enough to go along with it

exactly, they do the same shit on 4chan. it's classic jewery and guess what - it's always aimed at people who actually want to get off the internet and do stuff.

I'm not going to dig around for it, but there's a picture with Holla Forums, TRS, Iron March, and antifa all autistic screeching. That's the best explanation.

It was a perfect storm of autism, nobody has clean hands.

/r/ing some user to pls post, it's one of the more accurate maymays of this whole shitstorm

ADL targets jewish false flag organizations all the time to make believe they pose a threat to jews and aren't controlled opposition.

You can never determine controlled opposition or not from that alone, you have to take a lot more into account.

It's been done countless times:

Have the real one, faggots.

have a bump

Antifa has never been relevant you faggot. We have a thread with their dox right now, why don't you go post in it if that's your goal? Or do you just want to deflect?

keep on slidin

100% organic outrage against trs totally not manufactured by a small group of people and the compromised mod team.

MIKE ENOCH HERE

/POL IS FOR UNSUCCESSFUL ANONYMOUS LOSERS

YOU'LL NEVER DOXXX ME HAHAHAHA

fuck off and die autist