Don't question muh (((official narrative)))

Fort Lauderdale
Jews / PNAC / Crisis Actors

Video 1:
The man who brought you September 11th, 2001, Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq, and the Anthrax Attacks, Ari Fleischer, was at the airport on scene of the "shooting".

Can't wait until I get banned for posting this thread! Gotta love those mods enforcing the narrative they have been instructed to enforce.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tqWNBm6BWgU?t=488
issuu.com/passportpublications/docs/g4s_news_summer_2014
gotnews.com/breaking-records-suggest-fortlauderdale-shooter-estebansantiago-puerto-rican-islamic-terrorist-anime-fan/
youtube.com/watch?v=oFXMBG7CEU8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>>>/x/

Video 2:
Actor Cop: "Were there shots fired in this building?"
Actor Civilian: "No he yelled…"
Actor Cop: "No? Then keep yelling shots fired"

September 11th was done by (((AL QUEDA)))

Or maybe the ISIS cells are doing it?

Second time I've seen that jews name today. I don't suppose anyone can confirm before I have to go to jewtube?

This was deffo a hoax

ISIS is the United States / Israel so not sure how this is different than saying its a false flag / Hoax?. The problem with real enemies is that you can end up defeating them. Just create, fund, and employ ISIS and we can make sure that never happens! *wrings hands*

Now you need to accuse me of being a crackpot flat-earther if you want to keep up your Alex Jones meme pattern. This is why you love your boy Alex. Hes such a good goy and you can use him to shut down investigation into your actions.
youtu.be/tqWNBm6BWgU?t=488

I won't give you views. Get .webms and short summary or get the fuck out.

First post, every time

could be an event to push the chicago kid situation out of the news rotation

It sounded like that cop was just pissed off and being sarcastic.

It's pretty obvious based on the timing, the look of the perp (dat Disturbed t-shirt, typical signalling "this is a bad guy"). Story of hispanic working for ISIS seems to indicate that the fake shootings are not going to stop, but will be rejiggered away from supporting Obama positions (need white shooters) to supporting Trump's. Kind of disappointing because I'd rather just have the bullshit stop. We can justify the wall without 24/7 mockingbird/Gladio 2.0 type crap.

I guess this is how it will remain forever between people adjusting to the bullshit and people that agree with it when it supports their own goals there's not much opposition or curiosity

Nah, I'm just trying to red-pill a few of you here that don't understand this board is controlled opposition yet. Anyone who has been on this board longer than a week knows my channel is not monetized.

That is exactly what it is. Whites can not be the victims over the weekend. Time to push the ISIS / Crying / Candle Vigil shit over the weekend. Also, it lets the news networks focus on something other than Trump's remarks on his security briefing that he got today on the "Russian hacking" after the big circle-jerk between the CIA, Lindsey Graham, and John McCain yesterday over "Muh Russian H4x0r5".

Its all about controlling the news-cycle, when will you faggots get that through your head?

Orlando Pulse was done because Trump had just won the primaries and the idea that Hillary was rigging the democratic primaries was being discussed in full force on the left. The Orlando Pulse Event allowed them to not focus on Hillary for a month. Then on July 5th Comey comes out and clears her in his bullshit conference. On July 7th Comey then testifies before the House Committee on Government Oversight and Reform that "Hillary Clinton gave access to classified information to non-cleared individuals". Four hours later on July 7th, you have all those cops shot in Dallas, TX by the evil scary nigger so the media doesn't have to focus on Hillary again.

Its all about shifting the top news story.
This is how Big Brother works.

On 8/pol/ the shills/mods just want you to believe the government narrative…. which is ISIS / RUSSIA / IRAN are coming to get you goy! They do this through the "It was a muslim! Has to be real" logic. Then fail to defend that 9/11 was muslims too according to the official narrative.

Wake up Holla Forums.

One thing is for sure. We aren't talking about the kidnapped and tortured handicapped white boy anymore

Not saying it's not a false flag, but it's not impossible that a notable jew was traveling at the Ft. Lauderdale/Hollywood airport. SE Florida is jew territory.

Clearly you aren't from here if you think that's the consensus here. Fuck off.

chekem

CONTROL THE NARRATIVE

Take everyone's eyes off of the fact niggers kidnapped and tortured a retarded"white" guy. Only jews and POC can be victims you filthy goyim. Now give us your guns!

maybe we can talk about how this is fake and how blmkidnapping is real and make that comparison the narrative

Just like Richard Gutjhar, German News anchor, who is married to Einat Wilf, Israeli Parliament member and candidate for President of the World Jewish Congress, was the source of the video of the Nice Truck Attack & The Munich Mall shooting. Just a coincidence though because they both "happened" in Europe right?

Third picture is his daughter who is going to school in the U.S.

I remember getting a 4 week ban for bringing up this connection during the summer.

Yup, but if you say that here you get banned for being "MIDF". Glad to see you have taken the red-pill too brother. Not many of us left around here.

Ay yo, fuck a mod mah nigga. I ain't even scared uh no bitch ass mod. Tell them niggas eat a dick, my word. Cuz I ain't the one. Some weak ass mod ain't doin shit to me. I got niggas in that mod's hood anyway. Let that nigga try something on me. I'll get that nigga clapped as soon he stick his head out his fuckin front door. Real talk mod ho

ok TRS calm down

>>>/reddit/
Delete yourself.

op is on spot

This is Santigao, right? Omar Mateen worked at G4s too.

forgot the link, might get shut down soon though.
page 7.
issuu.com/passportpublications/docs/g4s_news_summer_2014

the kikes are triggered today

this is a trump board. discussion of media hoaxes will not be tolerated.

gay

Not an argument.

Bingo

he sure did user and G4S was at the embassy when it was raided months ago on John Kerry (Kohn)and his yid brethren's behest. Guy went there to see if Assange was v& and filmed it on his Periscope live-feed

The G4S vans there parked outside were blue

tfw mkultra taco goatfriend weeaboo jew. in the ice and the cold. first line of defense against the russian invasion.
What is FL_L? "How should I know? I'm still in grade school."

gotnews.com/breaking-records-suggest-fortlauderdale-shooter-estebansantiago-puerto-rican-islamic-terrorist-anime-fan/

OP would buy a bridge if he wasn't a crackhead.

Watch the cell footage. Gave me some flashbacks to some shit.

hahaha part 2. The douche that made those spent more time on the graphics then he did 'investigating' anything. Fuck you faggot. White people were killed by a shitskin. You should be ashamed of yourself but seeing how you suck niggers off for crack like you saw your mother do while growing up, you lack the ability to do so.

Check em

Why would they use a Spic to fake it and not a White Supremacist
It's not even the Zimmerman type of Spic

It's a spook!
Reported

fuck

Great job buying into the fake news narrative, OP.

Do you not see why you crisis actor retards are cancer?

No I realyour dont. Whether mkultra or crisis/hoax the main idea is to lead normies down the road to understanding that it was likely engineered, and was so to control public discussion and thus behavior.

Why not…

You aren't going to convince anybody who isn't on the spectrum that they were all really actors and nobody died. You're turning normalfags off of conspiracies while helping kikes get away with what appears to be a very real one.

nytimes.com/2017/01/06/us/fort-lauderdale-airport.html

forward.com/fast-forward/359292/ft-lauderdale-shooter-shouted-im-not-jewish-abc-reports/

What does that sound like?

><
fug

Among many other possible scenarios, confirmation bias is making you hear what you want to hear.

It was you that suggested "crisis actor", which is weirdly a possibility seeing as there are legitimate companies that hire actors to play out crisis scenarios, but the point is a flase flag doesn;t mean, no-one died, nor does it mean everyone is a crisis actor, even though these are feasible possibilities.

The only cancer is the kikes that have Meme'd "crisis actor LoL you're KraZy" into the default auto-response whenever Mossad/CIA do their routine false flag op.

For drills, and they recruit on fucking craigslist.

It's pure disinformation to discredit discussion of real conspiracies.

religion of peace, amirite?

There is nothing peaceful about TaImudic Judaism… oh now I see you mean't to say Oy vey.

Speaking of jewish cancer on these boards, here's a brief short-form intro into the history of the godfathers of modern terrorism/false flags

History They Don't Teach - Zionist Terrorism
youtube.com/watch?v=oFXMBG7CEU8