'END THE FED' FEDERAL AUDIT PROPOSERS READY BILL FOR TRUMP'S OKAY

>transactions for or with a foreign central bank, government of a foreign country, or nonprivate international financing organization;
>deliberations, decisions, or actions on monetary policy matters, including discount window operations, reserves of member banks, securities credit, interest on deposits, and open market operations;
>transactions made under the direction of the Federal Open Market Committee; or
>a part of a discussion or communication among or between members of the Board and officers and employees of the Federal Reserve System related to clauses (1)–(3) of this subsection.
Source: archive.is/U1GEA

Reposting, because it got jewed, for no raisin.

Other urls found in this thread:

you***tube.com/watch?v=UrJGlXEs8nI
archive.is/Pxtvn
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Happening

oy vey its like anudda shoah!

Neat.

Game's almost up, thanks for playing kikes.

Just according to keikaku

It's not really up, since in order to get this all done, Israel must still exist, according to Trump.

It would be rather unfortunate, if antisemitism continued to spread under his terms, regardless. No? Buchanan 2020?

Im surprised it got passed in the house and senate.

Just like his jewish masters want him to.

Would be a shame if they paperclipped the bill to something he'd hate, forcing him to refuse it. It'd start a media circus like no other. Wouldn't it?

Can't wait for the results. That's when the fun really begins.

Well, there is a possibility that he could fast-track America onto (((gold)))-backed currency, leaving us very much in the same debt as before, instead of labour-backing it, which is the smartest option for the American economy.

Unfortunately, Trump's spoken more in favour of the former, so it may be time to write him a letter of concern.

bumpin' with vids because fuck the FED!

you***tube.com/watch?v=UrJGlXEs8nI

The lack of concern from anons here show clear levels of being shilled.

Nah. There's a difference between concern, and (((concern))).

For instance, genuine concern like my own isn't absolute in thought, and I'm even making a suggestion to the problem, as I state it. Shills of the (((Concerned))) variety don't operate on that level nearly as much.

Those "shills" you speak of are more loyalists, than anything else.

What if he plans to use silver instead?
(Does Trump have any connections at JP Morgan? This would explain a lot.)

Would it be wise for Trump to bring the whole fucking thing down just as he is getting into office?

Why not reveal whats behind the fed curtain after a year or 2 where he has time to get his strategies in place?

He's spoken of gold-backing, mainly. Nothing about silver.

Fuck, (((they))) were advertising a one-world gold currency fresh from the Roths last year. Weren't they? Had this rather demonic eagle on the advertisement for it.

Firstly, if you're implying he'll name the Jew, you're out of luck. His head of security that's been by his side since 9/11 is the frontman for an Israeli security company. Second, he's got no time for plans. He's been wanting the element of surprise for a while, now, and with how the bill's to be pushed up to him right on inauguration day means he's no choice, or he'll give the media a field day on "betrayal".

anybody got a real link because op link don't work?

Can anyone confirm this? I'd like to see what the devil's currency looks like. I bet we'd all have to get marks on our hands or foreheads to use it.

I'm glad at least something is being done about the Fed. It was one of the things that made me a Trump voter to begin with. Was worried it would be forgotten in the midst of all the hubbub.

Trump appointing (((Steven Mnuchin))), a man who's worked for both Goldman Sachs and Soros in the past, pretty much means this is never going to happen.

Is this something to turn niggers against kikes?

Does anyone have some sources on labor backed currency? I'm an econfag who would like to study up and talk amongst my fellow econfags about it.

Reported for not even trying to hide your defeatism.

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

Is it this by chance?

archive.is/Pxtvn

Looks evil to me.
Lol think again, merchant

You are just a special kind of stupid.

Yep. That's it. I don't know what kind of hell will wash over me, if I ever see Trump present one of those with a smile across his face. Only then, will I feel betrayal.

Otherwise, I only have hope.

That may be one evil currency, but that eagle looks badass.

Upon closer inspection, it is a phoenix. The fire cock.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████