MISS HELSINKI

How come it's not in the catalogue yet ?

archive.is/hq7Kk

seriously tho, she's the prettiest, she deserved to win

What's wrong with her face? Did a gang of poo in loos gang-dumped on her for hours?

goddamnit. she literally looks like an archaic human ancestor too.

Good to see the missing link shattering those glass ceilings.

Ye cats! Did she get punched in the nose or were the judges all jews? Ha ha…what am I saying? Of COURSE they were!

Still not as bad as this troglodyte, however.

Now I know what a nigger nose combined with a kike nose looks like. What the fuck.

Kek.

it happened so often by now that I think there is propaganda factor to it, or at least "lets evaluate how far we can get away with shit" type of bluff but god damn these idiots entertain me

The nigger miss Japan was picked by a Jewess.

Looks like some pajeet hybrid.

What is this baboon?
Why is this allowed? Are the judges being blackmailed?

So diverse!

She's not even beautiful. Even if she had white skin she would look horrid.

Take your fucking diversity, goy
It's the most beautiful
Barf

What a surprise.

christ did a fucking rabbi rape a tapir?

There she iiiiiiiiiiiiisssss…..Miss Helsinki
We don't caaaaaaaare, that she's kinda stinky

That country is Finished.

time for a Finnal solution

Looks like the shiiiiiiat face.

That nose looks more like a tumor.

PERKELE

Just like EuroVision, Beauty Pageants should never be taken seriously.

Dear God, it's hideous.

Unlike beauty pageants however, Eurovision was never good.

See, they don't look Mongolian

NOTE THAT:

This is a private competition and the ultimate choice for winner is chosen by the whore named Martina Aitolehti.
The negro was last in the votes.

The point is that "Miss Helsinki" is a project by Aitolehti.

Holy fuck they're all so ugly.

gd it my sides !!! ahahahaa!!

in order

(heil'd)
Underrated post.

You gotta be fucking kidding me. I don't even feel sorry for the Swedes anymore. They are beyond help.

I don't know if you are trolling, but in the case you aren't, Helsinki is the capital city of Finland, not a city in Sweden

it's pretty much just like this

just kill all niggers, jews and traitors

kill fucking everyone

No matter how much they push, prod, demand, bitch, whine, moan, kvetch or complain, black women will never, ever, be beautiful. Not today, not tomorrow, not 100 years from now. Black people aren't Finnish, or any other kind of European. These Jews are wasting their energy trying so hard to make everyone love niggers, but nobody does.

The cults of death called "Liberalism" and "Cultural Marxism" can do wonders, user. Moishe knows perfectly.

The one in the middle: If it creeping up on closing time, and I had just the right amount of drunk happening, and saw her giving me eyes from the other end of the bar, I'd take her home and ream her out.
The one on the left looks like that gorilla/monster Kardashain, whatever her name is.

Mine's pure abbo.

F I N L A N D Y E S
I
N
L
A
N
D

Y
E
S

What do they call someone who graduates last in medical school?

Doctor.

She shouldn't have been there in the first place.

Friends with the management?

This isn't even my "I hate niggers" side speaking, this is my objective side. How the fuck did that ugly ass creature even get into a beauty contest? There's not an area on her that is objectively attractive. She's got that short, hipless black girl look, with that face that looks like it came from sculpt of a primitive human on the cover of National Geographic. Her skull is small, yet her features are blown out of proportion, like someone photoshopped the facial features of a 6'5" man on a 5'1" woman. Her posture is bad. Her neck is thick. Her shoulders lack any semblance of femininity. She can't pose worth shit.

She looks like her face was attacked by bees

The middle one looks like an ISIS captive being forced to pose for a picture and look happy. She has this impending doom look on her face.

They shouldn't be that far away from the equator, period.

Who are you kidding? If Swedes voted this creature would have won be a landslide. Same goes for Germans. Whatever looks the least like them, which is that thing, would be celebrated and propped up as the grandest thing to ever exist. As is the modern tradition of the Nordics, to despise and destroy their own at all costs, to feed their eternal empathy.

I think thats a man>>8700959

Fuck it, the kikes are just drunk on power at this stage. The real holocaust can't come soon enough.

Nasalis Lavartus

i can honestly say that it is the most attractive abbo I have ever been forced to see.

I don't hate blacks at all and I have similar thoughts.

Human ancestor? But different races have different ancestors, user. Europeans Cro-Magnon ancestors never had negroidic facial features.

How can White women even compete?

It's just another manifestation of piles of shit are beautiful kikery.

Stack up some household garbage, stick it in modern art museum and voila! You've just re-defined what is considered inspiring, valuable and uplifting.

Do the recipients of affirmative action/ the tools of social engineering feel no shame or embarrassment? They aren’t winning anything, they are just (feckless?) weapons.

We're going to need more rope.

They took the mongol meme a bit too seriously

man that skin looks like chocolate cake

Obligatory Finn qt.

The middle one looks like a combination between a Persian transvestite and Jon Benet Ramsey.

You need some more diversity goyim.

It's good for Jew.

The abo resembles a pile of strategically arranged dog shit, covered with a tatty wig.

would compiling miss japan, helsinki, etc.jpg backfire? or can people instinctively realize what's wrong?

the whole 'beauty is subjective' meme is surely ripe for the burning

This is how they bash on our standards and beliefs.

She's really pretty

What the fuck is wrong with that country? Are they being punished for working with the 3rd reich?

Sephiroth Kebaba, gg no re

Objectively speaking the average girl you went to school with often looks better then the miss x competitors. They are seldom qt.
[spoiler]Not living in Funland but close enough.[/spolier]

I saw four random Japanese air hostess standing together and all of them were twice as attractive as this group of gooks and niggers

that nose is worse than a jewish one ugh