What even the fuck pepe?

We've had some interesting submissions lately. I just wish we had something we could publish.

I wish I knew how to write.

Mein Gott the horror

You could use these as april fool's day articles.

the second one is actually pretty funny (also very sad that someone wrote it)

I feel so much pity for bunkermag

please do this bunkermag

Why not open a "commedy" section?

I second that, the only reason imo we don't have a bigger community is because our dank memes aren't funny enough

Also why is there no gulag of the week anymore?

If we get a "bigger community" it will be filled with normies.

Remember De-clusscucking going down cause it dared to trigger sjws?

So what then? We just do this shit everyday for eternity?

It's hilarious to me that somebody spent like an hour on these, did they really think you were going to publish them? Poltards really are clueless, they think if they throw in a few SJW buzzwords they totally look like real leftists.

You just triggered my existencial horror.

We came back up since even porkybook knew we didn't break the rules, and now we get almost no blowback for posting anti-idpol/sjw stuff since all the assblasted folks purged themselves long ago.

So… Get bigger community and spam offencive memes until they leave or we end up with more than one anfem shitposter?

Well, most of them staid. Most people don't care about that kind of stuff to much, it's just a very vocal minority that get's butthurt. A couple of lolcows are healthy, the only problem is when you have enough people to report you on mass.

Since that shitty anime article got published I don't see any good reason to not publish the shit in the OP or literally any shit what so ever.

It was actually a very good idea.

Tell me more about how horrible Lenin was for using animation to promote the party line to the countryside….