Trump to ask Congress to pay for the wall

foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/06/trump-knocks-border-wall-reports-insists-mexico-will-pay-eventually.html

Apparently Trump wants to ask Congress to pay for the wall so that it is built faster and plans on having Mexico reimburse us for it.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/vNUBp
archive.is/vUCVW
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He said he'd take it out in trade.

Yeah, well. that was predictable. Obviously Mexico won't pay a dime for the wall, the bill will be footed by the american taxpayer who has to pay Trump's tarrifs.

sage because

Honestly give no fucks, l'd rather partially pay for the wall than partially pay for healthcare and gibs for illegals.

Yeah, well, Mexico is still paying for it.

What are remittances?

He should ask if the American public if they want to donate to it. It get so much money that the side that's facing mexico would look like the walls of mordor while the side facing america would look like something out of Greek mythology.

That would get a lot of dnoations just because of the whole "the wall" meme.

building a wall is cheaper than letting illegals in
everything is cheap compared to more and more useless low iq brown hordes

All true, and no amount of bitching is going to prevent this beautiful slab from being built.

The (((media))) is of course jumping on this, and saying he's backpedaling on his campaign promises and now the wall will never be built.

you know, I had my doubts but I'm seriously impressed at the lengths Trump would go to fulfill his promises. whether it turns out to be a good thing is another story but at least he's prove to be actually different. he even stood up against the MIC and their shitty F-35 failplane.

Mexico will pay for the wall, anons.
Trump plans to stop all aid to Mexico until the American people have been reimbursed with interest.

AHAHAHAHAHA

Art of the deal, folks, they have accepted the wall as a reality

He's basically asking Congress for a loan to fast-track the construction of the Great Taco Barrier, and said loan will be repayed by the generous señors and señioritas in Beanerland via gunpoint

Kek, i love him

they've been doing this ever since the election, and they've been doing it hard, with extremely tiny scraps of info, gigantic assumptions and jumps to conclusions, and sometimes outright fucking fabrication. This is nothing new.

Part of me wants to keep the media around for a bit just to enjoy all the fucking salt. The more and the harder they blatantly lie and push agitprop, the more people are going to wake up (there needs to be some kind of name for that effect, I'm sure it exists). The other part of me wants to go on an outrageous warpath of righteous fury, fucking burn every single media establishment to the ground, gut all the kikes who own them and put their lying, ratty corpses on pikes.

We had a thread about this a while ago. Bricks/sections with personal dedications in return for a donation was one idea that came up. People leaving bequests in trust for the perpetual maintenance/staffing of the wall (like people used to leave money to the church back in the day) - "pro salute aminae America". The wall could be a nation-building exercise on par with the Pyramids if done right.

Imagine the propaganda value to Trump: "The great people of America paid for the wall of their own free will. On time, under budget, zero government handouts."

Yeah, this is another coordinated effort too. Media and democrats all spewing the same shit almost word for word. They are sadly mistaken if they think they're going to bog him down with semantics over the details of payment.

There are a bunch of smug liberal vaginas on SocMed gloating about how

Completely ignoring that the wall is getting built and by the time it's done, Mexico won't have the balls not to pay up. It's as if they have never heard of "on time and under budget."

When will these niggers ever learn?

>Begins making preliminary moves before even taking office to start construction.

Truly there is more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over 88 who have kept faith all along.

Welcome to the God Emperor's Fraternity, user. Gas the Jews; race war now.

Ha-ha. It's as if they expected us to believe Trump was going to spend the next 4 years begging Mexico to pay for it before even laying the first brick. The wall is going up muy rapido kikes. Better get used to it.

archive.is/vNUBp

Congress will say no.

They either pay or he seizes remittances and pays it out of that. I don't see a downside.

They will bend the knee or face ruin.

Doesn't work like that, kid. If Congress doesn't approve, no money. No money, no wall.

Oh, but wait. They're on board the Trump Train anyways so that's settled. kek

archive.is/vUCVW

God damn it guys I'm worried now, is he cucking out or is this 8 dimensional chess?

Do you think he will actually get Mexico to reimburse?

God dammit! Have you guys not even read his plan to have Mexico pay?

Mexican laborers send 25 billion to their families in Mexico every year. Trump will have Mexico pay for it outright ==OR== He will issue a federal tax (or fee) on every transaction of this type crippling the average Mexican family and their economy as a whole.

Btw if we go the tax route we would have to tax everybody instead of just Mexico so not to be unfair. So technically I guess Mexico ==AND== China (next largest recipient) can pay for the FUCKING WALL!

Just pray this is chess beyond any dimension

Tl:dr

Mexico pays 10 billion to ensure a smooth yearly sum of 25 billion into their shitty economy.

Why the Fuck can't I I redtext?

It's not chess. It's fucking basic tic tac toe. Do you even business?

I mean come on dude, aren't you a little worried? I don't want trump to cuck out

I humbly ask Kek to explain why this newfag got double dubs.

I don't like the name Great Wall. It feels too derivative and not ambitious enough. At the very least it should be the Greatest Wall or something like The Best Wall, Like You Wouldn't Believe.

The Yuge Wall will do.

Whoa, what a concept. Don't fuck this up, you over-circumcised peons.

Come on shill, no response to this? –→

Tell us more about how Congress works.

You kikes are getting lazy

This was always the plan, anyone who's been paying attention from the beginning knew this. It's not like it was a secret.

Trump isn't Hitler. He's just a step in the right direction. A big one.

Congress is in charge of allocating money to spend on stuff.
You kind of have to go through congress to get things funded.

The fuck you think was going to happen? Lol

He'll use the wall to fucking blockade their trade lol

He's going to pay for it with tariffs and tax on remittances, dummy. Mexico will pay for it.

Am I the exception here? Because all this time I assumed we would build the wall first, then have Mexico pay for it later.
All this does is confirm that the wall IS being built.

Exactly this. They're now speaking of the wall as an inevitability, a fact of life. Beautiful.

No you're not mistaken at all. You're simply seeing the establishment attempting to discredit the concept of a wall being a viable reality. First they said he wouldn't build it, now they're trying to say Mexico won't pay for it when it's obvious it will be built.

Next up on the subversion menu will be environmentalists screeching about how the Great Wall will massacre some endangered desert slug.

You've obviously not been here for the entirety of this glorious ride. This WILL happen. Construction is nearly ready to start now. Hell he could get 10% financed on donations alone…

Requesting inevitable upload of some image featuring how Trump will never run, be the GOP nominee, or president.

he will get congress to pay then make up for it through residuals and deals. He needs the money now to we can build it before anymore beaners spill over. its a good plan.

High Energy Wall? Yeah, like 10,000 Volts amiright?

i don't think you understand how tariffs work.

Redtext needs to be on its own line

Otherwise, ==IT FAILS==

Fuck off, fbi

I agree. But trump better have invasion plans.

This.

First we need capital for the wall.
Then we need to burn mexico.

He will. Or he'll pay for it with his life.

What minute of that video?

I'd literally give half my paycheck just to keep the beaners out.

Trump had to make the "they'll pay for it" claim to sneak past cuckservative fiscal autists in the election. True white nationalists aren't afraid to spend money to defend the ethnostate.

25 billion is literally less than 1% of the annual budget. We spend over 2 trillion on Medicare and Social Security each year.

Also, a large portion of the wall can be paid for with tariffs on Mexican corporations, the halting of extra-national remittances, and the decrease in policing/court costs from having less beaner gang members here.

The only people bitch about the costs are Jeb Bush types, and leftists who didn't give a single shit about excessive government spending until a year ago.

Eat shit faggot. ALWAYS ARCHIVE.

Fuck off. Beaners will pay for it. Or trump will pay for it.

top cuck

Are such a pussy that you can copy paste the link on the archive?

*can't

Illegals cost this country $84 billion per year, regardless of who pays for the wall, it pays for itself. The only difference between mexico actually paying for the wall and them not paying is whether or not the taxpayer pays $10 billion to save $84 billion per year or whether they pay nothing to save $84 billion per year, either way I am happy.

are you fucking retarded?

check out a doctor in your area, I'm worried for you user

How so friendo?

Having Mexico paying for the wall is good for entertainment.
Having the wall being build is necessary for the survival of the US.

Are you retarded?

This

What Trump is doing is brilliant politics. He doesn't even need to talk about building a wall, he just needs to keep talking about how to pay for it.

If everyone in America is focused on who is paying for the wall, everyone has already become accustomed to the idea that the wall is going to be built.

It's the same type of rhetoric used during the primaries against Ted Cruz, where Trump kept saying that he looked forward to working with him in the senate.

Nobody really cares that much about whether we pay for the wall or Mexico does. We need to keep pushing the idea of Mexico paying for the wall, so that when they only pay for part of it Trump can say he compromised.

Fuck off, kike shill.

Are you retarded? When did he ever say the money will be taken from Mexico before building? Literally since the first moment he ever mentioned the wall, he said it will be drained out of them over time by heavy tariffs.

8 years of this!

it will pay for itself for all the drug traffic it interrupts. Mexico is America's Afghanistan and Central America is Mexico's Afghanistan. They have wall to keep other spics out within spic countries, not just at the borders.