Bulbasaur Dox Leaked #3

Thread 1: | archive.is/wFRQe
Thread 2: | archive.is/HzvLT

Story: Bulbasaur got doxed and it's discovered he's a fucking goon. Not surprising.

Other urls found in this thread:

takimag.com/article/hard_right_easy_mark_david_cole/print
archive.is/6h1Wn
disqus.com/home/discussion/therightstuffbiz/libertarians_better_off_cutting_ties_with_their_own_party_than_the_alt_right/#comment-2896099289

archive.is/a1Bu9
w
redgulls.com/2016/08/17/the-purity-spiral/
pastebin.com/1L73BdLL
bbs.dailystormer.com/t/bulbasaur-doxed-by-Holla
reddit.com/r/altright/comments/5mdxyj/8pol_goes_full_bill_mitchell/dc3b3gm/
counter-currents.com/2016/12/dealing-with-doxers/
reverbnat
therightstuff.biz/2016/12/11/edgecucks-a-study-in-unwitting-cuckoldry/
antifascistnews.net/2015/11/06/queer-fascism-why
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We don't need three threads for this.

FRESH HOT NEW INFORMATION

The Reddit user JohnPotesta is apparently the r/Coontown mod EugeneNix, the infamous Polish Jew who tried to get all mentions of (((them))) banned from that sub. Look at the angle this jew is pushing, the same 'MODS ARE COMPROMISED POL IS DEAD' angle that we always suspected them of.

Also, over on /polmeta/, another ban screen leaked, pic #3 related. Oh shit, TRS is so h'white, it's only fucking retarded spicniggers named Felipe (look in the top right) who are implicitly white goy!

>>>/polmeta/17733

>my friend Evalion

As if we needed any other confirmation that Evalion and he goons were shills, here you go. A polish Jew who tried to ban Jew-naming on r/Coontown calling Evalion his buddy.

Last thread hit bump limit

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

I was right the entire time.

Now everyone will know that the world is doomed! There are no heroes!

only Ashes and Echoes

So he looks funny, is that all?

EugeneNix being friends with (((Josh Goldberg))) the guy who was caught pretending to be ISIS online: takimag.com/article/hard_right_easy_mark_david_cole/print

Who wins by doxxing outright jew-wise white nationalists?

Daily reminder that D&C threads like these are swarmed by antifa and fullblown autists falling hook, line and sinker.

The mods didn't give you the memo? Holla Forums is a leftist board now.

Just blow your brains out, Huntsman/Zon

Thanks.

No. Never.

I'm going to keep tormenting you until Svenpai quits radio.

And again: I was right, and you know it. Look at what's happening! LOOK AT IT!

The words of the midnight lord ring true!

And That's A Damn Fact.

Didn't even care about the dox. We already had a pic of his goofy head and it can't get much worse than that.

The TRShill cries out as he strikes you

They're not white nationalists. They support jews and niggers.

So?

Sven is next.

Hail the Midnight Lord

I don't believe you.

Go home Wyatt.

Can it be Enoch?

No. TRS is a bunch of scammer cucks.

faggot looks about how i pictured

Nope. I'm not mike. But if you wanna do him, that would also work.

If anything, TRS should be dismantled. They're not pro-white. They only care about easy wins.

When was the last time Holla Forums did anything pro-white? I've seen this song and dance enough to realize exactly what bullshit you're going to pull.

And I KNEW all this shit about Jewgene!

Never doubt a mad prophet.

When was the last time TRS did anything for the lulz? I've seen this song and dance enough to realize exactly what bullshit you're going to pull.

Once you're done with TRS you'll move on to another group, then another and another until there are no more people willing to advocate for WN.
You are a leftist faggot dogfucker.

Never. They only act out to protect their eceleb cult.

Do you consume any media outside of this hugbox?

You're a faggot shill

Shills doxxing WN and pinning it on 8ch. Mods need to ban these faggots

I don't give a fuck about white nationalism. I only care about the truth and the search for it.

kek, if they want to invite "based" niggers jews and trannies in then we will keep doxing them. Period.

And that's why the alt-right is gay.

Mods will never ban.

And no. I don't. But it doesn't matter. Holla Forums is always right. TRS is a closed forum. Go back to YOUR hugbox, Lothar.

I've always been right.

Ashes and Echoes

I think wyatt is having a mental breakdown

Here is the truth:

All is Misery. All is pain. Nothing will ever last. Nothing is worthwhile. All life is filth.

==And if anyone tries to win at any time, the Jews will NUKE THE WORLD. Samson Looms and th

*there is nothing you can do about it.

Post some pics of bat dicks. That will totally convince people you're not a sperging jackass.

I don't have an account there you fucking kike shill

Zon is what he's like when he's off his meds.

Gods I hope so! That autist was bad enough before with his shit taste in all anime.

Monster Musume is a shit, Wyatt. Fite me IRL faggit

Shut up Wyatt.

#LiarLiar

I know it's you. Go back to your svenpai. Tell him to beat you for not learning your lessons properly. You shouldn't have banned me.

user, it's real simple.
Don't fuck with Khmun.

When did Bulbasaur ever say anything about accepting niggers, faggots and trannies?

Bulbasaur routinely says he wants to kill faggots.

You're basically doxxing the most Holla Forumsish members of TRS.

Great job cuckboi.

We just laugh at the wreckage this board has become since the TRS exodus.

He also has to routinely be talked out of cucking on miscegenation and black genocide.

(((Ben Gabriel))) on how to vanquish the growth of fascism on the net.

Written December 20, 2016
archive.is/6h1Wn

Nope. Stop proactively fucking over our race.

Welp. That's that then.

If he's Holla Forums, he wouldn't be a TRS namefag.

Whatever. I'm not JIDF. TRS is.

Kill yourself kike faggot.

OK.
I still want TRS to stop shilling here. IM too.

Kill yourself you filthy fucking kike. The Daily Shoah is as anti-JIDF as it gets.

No. Never.

#NEVEREVER

ALL NIGHT LONG! ALL NIGHT! ALL NIGHT! ALL NIGHT LONG! ALL NIGHT! ALL NIGHT! ALL NIGHT LONG!

You want something you can not prove. If both were to stop, all it takes is one guy unconnected to both fucking around for fun to restart the entire thing, that even leaving out third parties with bad intent.

Yeah, one's a honeypot where the only legitimate users are moderate faggots and the other is a bunch of non whites and race traitors larping as fascists.

TRS are fucking retards, anyone who ever mentions Stormfront is a fucking newfag that has never actually been there.

How many VPNS will you go through, Lothar!?

No. TDS is bullshittery and you know it. It's shit and you know it. Their drops are lame and you know it.

Trump is a Zionist, though…he has 2 Jewish childrne.

There are screencaps in the dozen+ threads that have hit the bump limit. There's a board dedicated to analyzing them.

This.

Just because you made a board to shit on them Danelaw, doesn't make you an ally. Ironmarch is a shit and commonfilth is a spic.

Gas yourself

You're not very good at this.

Everybody who was in the forum during the era of the invite system was added to an "Extremely
vetted" group to distinguish them from people who joined during the few days of open registration.

The name was chosen ironically to illustrate the futility of vetting.

"Extremely vetted" means a TRS newfag who hasn't been around long enough to get into a real group.

When bitch boy? He left TRS 2 years ago and tried to become a Christian again, he came back because he realized christcucking is a joke.

This is what I mean when I say you're living in an autistic hugbox. You have no clue what's even going on… So you go doxx guys that share your views and are actually trying to do something IRL outside the hugbox.

You're a pussy, and probably a kike shill.

In all seriousness, kys, autistic faggot. All you'll ever amount to is chanboard anime cummies, you're useless.

Himmler would have actually gotten an extermination program going if he saw your kind.

You're only digging your hole deeper.

Are you American?

TRS clearly has its own definition of WN.

You're a faggot. Danelaws a faggot. Not all faggots are Danelaw, though.

Back to the first page with you!

Good shit, more dirt to fling at TRS

Holla Forums took the bait and now the Jews and antifa are laughing as they bend Holla Forums to their will.

This. Because they're TRS. They deserve it.

Whatever. He deserved it. Holla Forums has done more than TRS ever has. You're all a bunch of wanna be goons and you know it.

Whatever Danelaw. You're the only one who posts links to >>/trs/

Implicit white nationalist identity!

Whatever. Have fun! I'm sure you'll be just fine over at the 504rum.

TRS is a shit scam.

I'm not going to wade through hours of shitty comment to find one point where Bulbasaur has misgivings about something edgy that's been suggested.
Wew lad

Yes, I am. White, too.

Sounds like you thought I was Natt Danelaw.

Iron March should be destroyed. They are explicitly not WN and explicitly fine just Zionism.
IM will BAN you if you talk about WN or Zionism.

Newfaggot go home.

lol

Is this a bot or something? Nothing you're saying makes much sense.

Where is he fine with racemixing puss? This is how i know you're an autistic NEET who hasn't left the hugbox in two years. This was 2 years ago, he left because of his christianity, he came back because he realized christcucking is retarded.

He's become one of the most Holla Forumsish guys on the podcasts… And then literal anime NEETs LARPing as White Nationalists who have not the slightest clue about anything outside of their hugbox doxx him.

The way you faggots push white nationalism, maybe Holla Forums ought to start banning it. It seems like a sure sign of an Alt Right shill trying to push an ideology on a board that rejects it.

Nobody here is LARPing as a white nationalist but the TRS shills trying to force anons to adopt a label.

P_8O-iDvlmA

We're all the Holla Forumsacks who migrated to a forum where we can actually do sometime effective to ensure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

It's amazing you think you're convincing anyone with your 3rd grade bullshit.

This is the jew Eugenenix talking about these threads. Notice anything similar?

This isn't telling at all.

Where do I move on to? I thought this place was the last refuge.

Clearly a shill, lets see if the (compromised) mods ban these doxxing cucks and delete this thread.

Oh wait, they won't. This board is dead.

Wow, the posters promoting doxing white nationalists aren't white nationalists. What a surprise. I'm glad you faggots are at least dropping the act.

I don't have to convince anyone, everyone already knows about the shill campaign here.

Of what? The fact that I'm not Alt Right and I can tell that TRS is trying to colonize Holla Forums under an administration of goons?

Screen cap it. I'm on my phone, it's worth spreading

Stop trying to deflect. You just openly admitted your goal: to stop Holla Forums from being white nationalist.

The mods have done a good job of banning the most visible shills lately, actually.

Hmm…

This post as well. I'll archive the thread once it fills up.

Maybe, maybe not. Meh, it doesn't matter. Everything is shit and you know it.

Ashes and Echoes

WASTE OF DUBS!

This hugbox is still better than your namefag hugbox. If you don't like it here, leave.

And you want to know how I know you're not from here?!

Why? We don't have a sekrit club invite system like you goys.

Speaking of goons…

Except the guys spamming the same fucking twenty pics over and over in every fucking thread. >>>/polmeta/ exists. >>>/trs/ exists. The /baph/s exist. You're doing this HERE to colonize our board with your faggot Islamist friends.

It's still better than the 504rum.

kys

I've never been on something awful in my life.

I'm not a goon.

I'm just the most demoralized person you'll ever meet.

Nope. Bulbasaur isn't WN.

My goal is to have fun making fun of shills from TRS.

But that's all for the purpose of exposing the ongoing Alt Right subversion campaign plaguing Holla Forums.

Holla Forums has no one ideology, stop trying to pin one on it.

Just because they banned you for being an insufferable faggot doesn't make them jew shills.

No, it's for the purpose of fragmenting the youth right wing that's forming.

But they literally shill for Trump, the most Zionist President in the past 30 years.

He's a goon.

You can't. There is nothing you can do that's effective. The ZOG will get you.

You're retarded. There has never been any hope. The last four generations are entirely ruined and nothing can ever unfuck them. We cannot return to traditionalism because of how ruined everyone is.

AND THAT'S A DAMN FACT!

Not a fan of this development. Do it for free agents on all sides, no answers, no discussion. Term redefining terms as it fits their own meaning that only libshits have perfected to this day in this thread right now. Impressive work.

But Holla Forums isn't part of that movement. It's a place where people have discussions and debates, not a place where people organize for street marches.

Yes it does.

No. Never. NEVER EVER!

I will scream until you kill me for me!

ALL NIGHT LONG!

Find my account then. I'm sure you can.

Because organizing for street marches gets you killed.

Whatever Lothar.

Grow up, nigger.

You can't get back into the forum, no matter how much salt you spread on Holla Forums.

The last two threads maybe you fucking shill. Oh wait, your shift hadn't started when they were active.

Nope.

disqus.com/home/discussion/therightstuffbiz/libertarians_better_off_cutting_ties_with_their_own_party_than_the_alt_right/#comment-2896099289

Get back to your implicitly white circlejerk, faggot.

Newfag go home.

EugeneNix was in the cult of moonman, which was shoahd from TRS. That's why this is happening.

I am. And I'm right. And you know it.

Glad to see your doing the work of antifa, OP

Whatever Jewgene.

At least they don't doxx WNs, same can't be said for this anime NEET hugbox.

Been here since exodus, this place has gone to utter and complete shit. Autists doxxing WNs and proud of it, and not getting banned.

And yeah, I am going join their forums after they open them again. As are a lot of guys after seeing this bullshit.

Great job NEETcucks, kys.

Read his posts. 29 of them in a thread 112 posts long at time of writing, that's a lot. All low content, highly argumentive trash.

No, Chanology didn't get people killed, it just brought newfags to the chans.

I don't think TRS-sponsored pool parties count.

Exactly.

Whatever. You cannot join their forums. They're invite only. Sorry, user. They don't consider you part of the kool kids klub either.

I'm right.

Whatever. This has been my style the entire time.

Ashes and Echoes

All you have done is make TRS seem like the good guys. You're cunts or unwitting kike pawns.

I can tell you don't do aynthing BUT these threads, otherwise you'd know that in the last two days multiple people, spurred on by intelligence gathered by Holla Forums went after those niggers who tortured the guy

(((Someone))) certainly doesn't want IRL organization after the Fed open carry protests incidents.

Whatever. It was dumb and it subverted the chans.

Really? When it was the cult of moonman that got shoahd?

Really?

We do. Just not with TRS.

Why not leave then? If we're so bad. Seems like something is keeping you here.

That's Zon/Wyatt, he's actually a TRS guy, but when he doesn't take his meds he gets like this. Don't let him bother you, in a few hours he'll feel better. He's also the fat kid in all the TRS memes in the standard pool shirt. He has a crush on Milo.

If you mean faggot and nigger loving civic nationalist cucks then sure. Nothing of value was lost.

HEY GUYS, SORRY TO INTERRUPT, BUT THIS DOXXING CLEARLY CONNECTS TO MY THEORY THAT ALL LEFTISM LEADS TO CANNIBALISM

DID I MENTION MY THEORY ABOUT CANNIBALISM YET

Shut up Kantbot.

That's not organizing for the purpose of forwarding right-wing politics, that's a lynch mob, you fucking retard.

Which is why it's odd that you seem to think that Holla Forums organizes IRL often.

Because they cannot stand to have a group or audience not under their control.

Someone Get EugeneNix's dox. He's one of the ones at the heart of this. Even the evalion shilling.

Absolutely disgusting.

Keep exposing them like this. It drives them crazy.

I don't. Holla Forums doesn't. TRS does.

The JIDF really is here.

Wow, so now you're against lynch mobs? You're a goddamn leftist.

Holla Forums shilled for trump, too. Or have you just not been paying attention for the last year and a half?

Top thread in the TRS Family Issues board:

The single most important IRL organization that needs to happen.

Which is my point, that it isn't something Holla Forums does.

Wow, so you think lynch mobs are a viable form of political action at this juncture? Cool.

Past tense. TRS is heavily invested in Trump being a far-right authoritarian. Holla Forums is invested in Trump memes.

CIVCUCKS MUST BURN

What is this, grade school?

Yeah. That's not really a thing.

The difference is, that we don't shill on TRS.

No. Never. The whole "WHITE FAMILY THING GOY" is a bullshit crock. All women are ruined. Four entire generations were ruined. Nobody can go back to traditionalism, they will inevitably fail. There is nothing left

Thanks.

Whatever. I'm right and you know it. TRShill.

Ashes and Echoes

You. Can't.

Women are ruined. Whole generations are ruined. And TRS is civ cucks.

https:/
/www.reddit.com/r/altright/comments/5mdxyj/8pol_goes_full_bill_mitchell/dc30fq4/?context=3

So we should all just go smoke weed and hate ourselves for you being neurotic and unlikable?

reddit.com/r/altright/comments/5mdxyj/8pol_goes_full_bill_mitchell/

Nope. We should try to find a way to force Israel to launch the bombs and nuke the entire world. Omnicide works.

Or one of you Pool Party Goys could have helped me kill myself, then you'd all have a secret to keep together other than the one about GRINDR Greg and Dickie Spencer.

I went to a normie lolbertarian meetup this week - not even a SPP - and we memed the only woman who showed up into spontaneously throwing a roman salute.

It's happening.

Just maybe not for you.

ATTENTION

BULBACUCK IS A FURRY AND A PEDOPHILE

FRIENDLY REMINDER

Man TRS is crazy butthurt about this. All they can do is impotently shill for Israel in other threads and call Holla Forums pedophiles. Hallelujah 2017 doesn't stop giving.

EVERY FUCKING TIME

No, it isn't happening. You're lying. Pics and video with timestamps and names or it didn't happen.

And again. You're lying. TRShill.

This

Well. It is. Can you prove me wrong?

Exactly!

Even EugeneNix on plebbit is getting in on it! He's the leader of the Cult of Moonman.

Bulbasaur like his ilk deserves the flak and the intense anxiety that comes after good ol' doxing. They aren't proper nationalists whenever you liked it or not

It's not the women, it's you.

What's worse is that they're damage controlling so fucking hard, any mention of bulbacuck being a pedophile/furry, they clamor to find out 'where' so they can 'see' it AKA delete it.

What the fuck are you talking about?

(Checked)

Exactly. TRS is not part of us. They have never been allied with us. They have always been normies.

And? It is the women. They're all feminists, even if they say they aren't. If you try to lead one, you'll end up in jail. There is nothing else.

Even if it's me, it's just more proof that it's all ruined. Burn them all.

Because TRS are goons

Whatever. I'm right and you know it. Prove me wrong if you can.

Ban me, I support TRS and Holla Forums is lost to shills. Peace out.

WASTE OF DUBS

TRS is shills.

Have you checked your t levels? Do you even lift? Maybe get /fit/?

At least this one admits it.

FYI, the people spamming this are anime hating CF spergs

Cuckold Goober Goons

KEK SMITES THEE WITH 44, THE NUMBER OF DEATH

BEGONE CUCKOLD

TRS is cuckold spic meme spewing aspies on top of being kike shills, get lost.

but are they real 1566ers?

No way to do that. They don't allow you to in Alabama. Not only that, but lifting cannot happen either. It simply makes the voices louder.

So, no. None of those things. I cannot get /fit/. I cannot lift. I'm worthless and ruined. And when I tried to reach out to TRS for help, they just banned me.

Fate.

I kinda figured the memers were apart of this, we've been getting an influx of spics fucking shitposting random 'happenings' that aren't fucking happening, making really shitty shill threads with Engrish to boot.

The fuck is going on, is bulbacuck that important to them they have to go the full nine yards? Is one pedophile that special to them?

Whatever. I'm right and you know it.

Yes. It took forever to get him back for them, and he was a big draw to the podcast.

But TRS shills will do this any time one of their own is attacked.

Thank you for finally getting the message you fucking faggot

I hope you (((faggots))) will at least learn from this very traumatic experience.

You gotta admit, the shills won a sweet brand with 8/pol/.

All they needed was a moderator and a switch board with traffic mixing.

You're making great progress already. Keep it up.

Where are you getting this information from?

How dastardly as it is pathetic

I never thought such an ugly special needs looking fuckwit would stir so much trouble. Today's been really fucky.

They probably won't. If they were capable of learning from mistakes they wouldn't be wasting their time donating to TRS.

Ah, one of the TRS goons has come forward, he's the same one running to every thread trying to vouch for the anime spamming retards.

Look at him, it's like watching an animal in a foreign habitat. "Where are you getting this info, where is it?!"

Fucking cuckold.

Moonman [☩]#1338

on discord is one of them.

If your life is shit, then work to fix it. Oh wait, you think it's hopeless because of some thots and a faggot.

Don't know who the fuck ben is, but you need to stop talking to me like you know me you pencil neck twink.

tell me you're joking lmao

Why do Marxists ruin literally EVERYTHING? Everything on the planet they subvert and turn to shit.

Nice find btw, thanks.

WEW

You faggots are defending someone fine with race mixing and we're the controlled opposition?

Whatever.

All things are like that.

You mean the hugbox that cucks for non-whites and Jews?

Liar Liar. Don't mock me. It does nothing.

#LiarLiar

You're the shill here. TRS is cancer.

They can't.

(*Heild*)

.reddit.com/r/altright/comments/5mae2v/im_dmarcus_liebowitz_of_intersectional_altright/

He's not, he's just that retarded.

I suppose you're right. At least we're having fun ousting these faggots right?

They banned you not because you reached out for help, but because you shat on everyone and everything around you that even tried. If you want people to help you, you have to actually try to change.

That's where you're wrong, I'm afraid.

Milking lolcows gives me great enjoyment.

Nice one, you should consider a career as a comedian.

Goons are literal marxists, it's common grounds for them.

Nope. Whatever. It's true and you know it. It is hopeless. There is nothing else.

You can't fix anything. Once you're broken, you're broken. Which one are you? I know you're from TRS.

So you don't have anything.
By the way, Angry Goy is a trojan.

It is hopeless. Even more hopeless than before.

The thots and faggot were just the beginning. The voices in my head are also there. Did you forget about that part.

Whatever.

.reddit.com/r/altright/comments/5mae2v/im_dmarcus_liebowitz_of_intersectional_altright/

Compared to Holla Forums where nobody can have a discussion without the topic being slid into cartoon Nazi shitposting.

from Holla Forums

Still more alive than your TRS 504rum.

They have a half-black half-jew and they're cucking for him.

They can't delete a screenshot you post here.
Pics or it didn't happen.

That's you.
You don't post like a Holla Forumsack.
You use red text for no reason.

Just like this faggot sperging out because trs was mean to him for (54) fucking posts.

And all that proves is that TRS is the problem.

u wot m8

So what's holding you back from an hero?

Wow a post made today really erases all the screencaps of their forum. Really makes you think.

Another user is complying screenshots, but I don't know if he got meme'd.

I'll check.

EugeneNix#9321

on discord now.

Saw it in thread 2. Obvious falseflag

Reminder that the same people pushing this HATE ANIME
archive.is/a1Bu9

it's one of us! our subversion of Holla Forums is complete!

I was on the fence about this TRS thing but you settled it for me. Thank you.

Yes, your fellow shills have posted it before. This post made by someone from TRS makes all other evidence invalid.

It can not be immediately discounted.

Second nigger

You seem rather misinformed over why I'm red texting, and you don't know what a real Holla Forumsak is. So because of that, you almost rused me into getting the info posted so you can doctor it up and make bulbous cuck a clean bird.

Not happening

You already know what's holding me back.

The Mexican Standoff.

Kek. All that says is that TRS is Holla Forums.

Don't Lie.

Anyone can post on Holla Forums. It's an anonymous board. We know nothing about that poster. Get us their posting history and we'll have something to talk about.

I can fix lots of things. Small engines, brick walls, jammed guns. If you want to stop the voices, you have to actually try to be different. You haven't tried. Your "I have tried and it still didn't work" is bullshit. You shit on anyone who tries to help you or do anything but hate themselves and the world around them. There's a reason your life is shit. Because you've made it that way. You have to forgive yourself and move on.
tl;dr Grow up, faggot.

Dude. You should know who I am. I have always typed like this.

It's part of my style

No trip.

No names.

Just Ashes and Echoes

kek

Incorrect, you kids need to fuck off back to Holla Forums and Holla Forums with your blatant autism.

You're weak as your are effeminate.

Good one schlomo

Oh fuck major typo, should be "you are" but the point still stands.

YOU'RE GAY

So which one are you?

Because I have tried and it still doesn't work. There is no forgiveness. You cannot forgive yourself. It's impossible. Why didn't one of you Pool Party Goys help me kill myself?!

https:/ /www.reddit.com/r/altright/comments/5mae2v/im_dmarcus_liebowitz_of_intersectional_altright/

Do it, faggot.

Pick a location, post it on Holla Forums then go snackbar yourself.

The audacity of these kikes

Liar Liar.

You cannot stop the voices. You cannot try to be different.

No you haven't. If you'd tried, You'd have made progress. You're smart enough and able to do what you need to when you must.
Because if you want to take the coward's way out, that's on you. Take it up with Kek, not me.

Help me clear the conditions for my suicide and I will.

Send me enough bitcoin to set my family up, and I'll do it.

FUCKING WE NEED TO DOXX MORE OF THESE TRS NIGGERS NOW

they're probably already on it

Answer

No. You're retarded.

You can always fail.

Just because I didn't make any progress doesn't mean I didn't try. It just means I failed again.

So where does that leave us?

And kek cannot do anything for me. Suicide is not the cowards way out. Suicide is recovery.

Wew lad, wew.

WEW

Do you want to be next?

Except he's neither of those things and just role playing for trolling purposes.

So you've got nothing.

That's not how it works.

You're a namefag without a name, just the annoying gimmicks.

Isn't being rid of you relief enough for your family?
Just think of how much happier they'll be without that constant burden.

That's not really an answer.

NOW THEY ARE TELLING REDDITORS TO RAID US
GET READY FOR MORE SHILLS

So?

So why are you giving up? why aren't you still trying? because you don't want to. You don't want to fix anything. You just want to scream and bloviate about how everything is fucked and we should all just hate ourselves because you can't have a good time.

So only four months ago we have bulbasaur claiming he isn't white nationalist and that he's "willing to accept miscegenation." I feel less bad for him being doxed now.

You do not know how imageboards work, every happening, shitstorm or a project forces user to adapt or fuck off elsewhere.

namefag cesspools ( e g TRS & Plebbit) are quickest way to corrupt and stagnate yourself

Oh no kid, it's been posted, the fact you don't know where to look and trying to get me to tell you where, it's not happening.

TRIPS OF TRUTH, KEK HAS BLESSED MY SOUL

Get cuck'd TRS goober, this is going to be a blood bath.

Liar Liar

reddit.com/r/altright/comments/5mae2v/im_dmarcus_liebowitz_of_intersectional_altright/

Nope. Sorry, I'm the sole support. I'm the only one working.

Why am I giving up?

BECAUSE THERE IS NOTHING ELSE!

Why am I not still trying?

Because failure is permanent.

You should have helped me kill myself.

Never feel bad for destroying an enemy.

You were just sperging out about how Kek isn't real, faggot.

Why are people still defending Bulbasaur when he's a goddamn Goon? It's extremely obvious that TRS has been infiltrated by Goons and that Goons are the cause of this entire shitstorm.

I think that Goons are trying to misdirect away from the Goon infestation.

I have not seen a more jewish posting style in my life.

Doxing them doesn't accomplish anything. Target the people who actually raided us, or better yet, Reactionary Jew himself.

CTR never gives up, do they

Just laugh at him and move on.

Weakest line of argumentation thus far.

Uh

NO

Kek is real, and he's my fucking friend you stupid faggot cuckold

DON'T TALK SHIT ABOUT MY FUCKING KEK YOU COCKSUCKER

Oh that's Zon? I thought I already filtered him.

Bulbasaur is the short bus rider on the death panel and everyone's fond of him in a pitying kind of way.

Calm down Wyatt or I'm not inviting you to my next birthday party.

Oh no, it's pretty obvious. I'm still waiting for SeventhSon's dox.

Do it already and stop shitting up the thread you fucking pissant.

First you fucking autists call me ben, now zon, now wyatt WHICH IS IT?

The reason you ask?
Doxing civic nationalists and shills is a bad thing apparently. It it close to home, so to speak.

Ashes and autism.

The problem with TRS isn't that they're all secretly goons, it's that they're former lolbergs with a lot of baggage who never really took the time to do any of the research - not that they deserve to be doxed for that.

kek doesnt real

FYI, even if you aren't him, awyattman (the autist, not the artist) is also ZonKuthon/The Huntsman.

Oh you're Zon. Its unmistakable. The bold pill is strong with this one.

You have learned nothing from Kek, then. Nothing is permanent. Not death, and not your petty 'failures'.
You just don't want to fix anything. You hate even trying because that means effort towards not being a whiny faggot on your part.
GROW UP FAGGOT AND STOP WHINING. TRY ACTUALLY DOING SOMETHING BESIDES HATING YOURSELF AND OTHERS AND SHITTING ON THEM FOR EVEN TRYING TO HELP YOU.

You're Zon Kuthon, you fucking kike.

Because Goons stick together, unless Hillary has one killed.

WASTE OF DUBS

I'm right and you know it.

No. You don't have any friends.The gods are not friendly. They hate us. They want us to suffer forever. They feed from our souls.

There is no hope.

So which one are you? I know you're not me.

NO. NEVER. ALL NIGHT LONG! ALL NIGHT! ALL NIGHT! ALL NIGHT LONG! ALL NIGHT ALL NIGHT! ALL NIGHT LONG!

Yeah, they do.

Wrong. You're getting sloppy.

Ashes and Echoes

Whatever. Failure is permanent. Show me where it isn't. I hate trying because I always fail. Failure is permanent. I will not stop screaming. I will only try suicide.

NO. NEVER

And I'm zon you fucking retards.

AND THAT'S A DAMN FACT

That's because Kek can't help. No gods can. They're evil.

Look at this, all these kikes can't make up their mind which fucking kike I'm supposed to be, how fucking weak as it is pathetic

You niggers are fucking scrambling now, what's the matter? Are you trying to circumvent what I'm saying by labeling me as cuckolds from TRS that I don't even fucking know?

BULBACUCK IS A PEDOPHILE AND A FURRY

You will not silence me niggers, you don't know who I am, nor will you ever. Keep sucking the tip bitch.

kek'd

I can't these autistic threads have been spammed on Holla Forums for days now.

Mods need to do their fucking jobs and just ban anyone posting anything pro/anti trs or IM.

I'd still allow commoncuck hate though, that anti-white, muslim loving faggot deserves to be doxed.

SHUT IT DOWN
H
U
T

I
T

D
O
W
N

TRS AND AMERICAN VANGUARD ARE CLOSELY RELATED, GHOUL RAN THE AV TWITTER ACCOUNT WHERE THEY FLAT OUT SAID THEY SUPPORTED HOMOS, HE ALSO DOXED HIM SELF LIKE A DUMB FAGGOT

https: //itsgoingdown.org/loose-lips-american-vanguard-trs-show-us-just-weak-fractured-alt-right-really/

Lol.

And I'm still right. You still know it.

Then dox him.

Ashes, contain your autism. I'm going to die laughing at this rate.

Hey TRS, please dox CF, do something useful for the first time in your existence

Take your meds.

What's your ethnicity?

And you do know that there is no way to go back to traditionalism, right?

It's all broken.

Nothing can ever be fixed. Least of all me. Why oh why didn't someone help me kill myself.

Wrong poster retard

They can't. They're cucks.

WASTE OF DUBS!

There is no medicine. None.

Enoch told some kike reporter he was gonna distribute 40s and weed to Philly niggers on election day to keep them home. That's pretty lulzy
w ww.philly.com/philly/blogs/real-time/Alt-right-group-says-it-plans-to-disrupt-Election-Day-in-Philly-with-weed-40s.html
This is some faggy D&C shit.
TRS is closely associated with weev, Anglin, Morriku, David Duke,Taylor, Walt Bismark, Countersignal memes, redpanels and many, many others in the "Pro-white" sphere. If they aren't fully1488 (and really for the most part they are ) they are certainly, quite explicitly "14".
Pic related :^) Yeah nah I just like their podcasts and Lawrence Murray articles. This whole situation stinks of outside influence. Do what tho willt.

White with a double eighth Cherokee.

CF is the realist spic he doxed 2 trs fags and got away with it the mad man

You're retarded and everything you like is retarded.

Shitskin detected, do us all a favor and get your father's belt and lynch yourself.

You know something funny?

I know exactly where he's going to be in West Palm Beach, Miami on Inauguration Day.

Stormfront an Iron March failed because they're a bunch of serious faggots without an ounce of humor.

Holla Forums is widely successful because we're fucking funny.

Jesus christ. Thank your dad on my behalf for dropping you on the head as a baby. It turned you into such a great comedian.

Set me up with enough bitcoin for my family and I will.

And TRS isn't funny.

Liar Liar.

EugeneNix AND SeventhSon ARE NEXT

It's also why Eric Trump said David Duke deserved to be killed.

They're openly the same organization, dumbass.

Why is it always "I" "me" with you?

THE FIRE RISES

EugeneNix deserves it for being a kike, but why SeventhSon?

EN is David Cole I thought?

Suspicious.

YES!

You posted 71 times in this thread (on That ip) You're pretty invested in controlling the direction of dialog.

No the entire reason why we're at war with them is because Goons have most likely infiltrated TRS at the highest levels and are fueling this conflict.

We can end this if we prove the infiltration.

Why are you such a defeatist nihilist cuckold who can't stand someone who has charisma, let alone someone who isn't a beta cuckold like you who has to avatar fag as some stupid cunt from some shitty video game because you wish you were that faggot chink cartoon girl?

Care to explain that to me? You're like a dime a dozen, ever fucking shill that has to spam that shit is usually some passive aggressive bitch from Holla Forums or Holla Forums, or Holla Forums or all three who can't handle having an authority figure put them in their place.

Is it because you hate being reminded of daddy when he's not accepting of your faggot life style?

Can someone source me on this pic? It's apparently a shot of SS but I never saw the source.

really? rip sven

He looks like Pewdiepie.

I'm a schizophrenic with broken keyboard. What's your excuse?

No you can't. Because it goes all the way back to SeventhSon.

Defeatism is the only option for the defeated.

Eric Trump? The one with who married a Jewess and had mischling kids? Sounds like a really cool guy that we should totally listen to.

Three threads huh? Ok… anyone other than the most autistic know who this… I take it, eceleb is? Give us a fooking TL;DR cunt.

Is it hard being this retarded?

Don't answer, it's a statement not a question.

You could read the other threads instead of calling people autistic.

reported.

Remember user the most important thing here is finding proof that they're Goons.

EugeneNix deserves it for coontown shit show.

No, as that would make me autistic with a touch of OCD/ADHD like your mother.

Just spit it out. I'm sure it's not that interesting.

Yeah, it'd be easier to start with him.

And the mods don't care.

This.

Eugene is a goon. He's been on the goon path ever since LUE.

Newfag alert.

He posted a picture of him and his wife (I assume it was his wife) on the forums not long ago. I'm pretty sure he deleted the thread shortly after.

Kek.

Svenpai about to get shoahd.

If nothing else, maybe this experience will teach these faggots proper opsec.

But you know all that, you little shill.

Probably the first honest thing you've said today. Why would we ever listen to damaged goods like you.?

Because you don't turn away a mad prophet. Even if you don't like what he has to say.

I'm right and you know it. TRS is shit and you know it. Everything is hopeless and you know it.

Now you know how your mother feels every time she looks at you.

Checked.

So why don't you help me kill myself?

If that's how you really feel then I feel sad for you. You're mentally disabled. You're defeated. You're a nihlist. You have lost the will to fight. Youre a cuck, really and you lack the willpower to end it all. Pathetic.

You're not worth my time. Do it yourself.

Liar Liar. You don't feel bad for me. You never have.

No. Never. I will scream until someone kills me for me.

We need more smug anime girls in this thread to drive away the Goons.

I'm sorry, I'm smelling antifa here. Call me paranoid, call me trs, whatever, but there's something not right here. I think Holla Forums is being played like a fiddle. How plausible is my theory?

It's strange. I'm sorry, I'm not buying this 100%. Paranoid? Maybe. But there's definitely something going on.

So help me kill myself.

Post more smugs.

The only thing that isn't right is you defending fucking TRS.

Ok. Give me your address.

The Eye can see who's who.

It's not that easy!

I live in Attalla, AL. Or near it.

Happy hunting!

You fags get really defensive when CF is mentioned, don't you?
Are you white women hating cucks or what?

I guess 4chan has the most charismatic user base imaginable with all their namefagging.

(31)
(79)
(23)
All of this thread seem to be 3 guys really butthurt about TRS.
And don't give me that
bullshit, we've been shilled by tons of places, tons of times with no apologies and we never had dozens of shitty threads like this for them.

From where I'm standing this is just 3 guys trying to turn Holla Forums into a personal army.

Bait or not, but you're clearly suffering

>>>/suicide/

Too much work. Fuck it.

Pretty much, but imagine every group trying to steal Holla Forums at once. Holla Forums is the most valuable space on the internet, as this election just proved. More than twitter, reddit or any social media.

this

It's amazing how many things were put on hold, or buried, by the election. CTR had nothing on these guys.

No. Fuck CF.

That's nice. But I can't do it myself. I'm a coward.

Help me out.

So now the Iron pill is lazy.

You know it. But I'm not acting under anyone else's orders. I'm just screaming.

Have you taken the cyanide pill yet, matey?

Bulbasaur was sloppy, they wouldn't need Ghoul's help to dox him. If more get dropped, then maybe you're right.

It retrospect CTR was fucking nothing and honestly boring. The eternal Goon vs user was is FAR more fun.

(checked)
I've been noticing that too. 3-10 is every thread. Could be as few as three guys. The bad news is people seem to fall for it. Not good.

If I could find one, I would. Send me one?

Story time. Spill it nigger.

Too late, faggot. I asked for your address and you pussied out.

And I gave you an approximation in case you weren't sincere and trying to set me up for something other than death.

Either hunt me down or listen to me scream forever.

REMINDER: ONLY Holla Forums, ANTIFA, IM, /GAMERGHAZI/, AND JIDF ARE AGAINST TRS
this is what the TRShill actually believes

TRS IS NOT Holla Forums'S ALLY. THEY SUPPORT SODOMITES VIA AMERICAN VANGUARD, THEY ARE JUST FASHY LOLBERGS

So I should go to that town in AL and just drive around until I hear loud autistic screaming coming from a basement somewhere?

Pretty dedicated I'd say. 81 posts, my god. Are you autistic by chance? That's a lot of effort nonetheless, and this isn't the only thread a handful users like you keep bumping. Again, pretty odd, don't you think? 4 users at best.
It's also odd that you brushed my legit doubts with "U'RE DEPHENDING THRS!!!" without addressing none.

Whether it's antifa or some guys who have a very big hard on for trs, Holla Forums is being duped. Period.

I wouldn't be so sure.

We call them faggots here. Your IM is showing.

Ashes and Echoes sperg was probably around longer than you tbh.

why are forumfags so fucking bad at hiding it

im didn't write the bible though

I don't have a basement, but you're getting warmer.

Are you a bad enough dude?

Holla Forums is a Mithraist board, newfag.

I've been here for a while. Holla Forums is always right, and TRS deserves it.

Because CommonFilth is a spic. And because they're goons.

Hmm… loud autistic screaming and sonic pajamas? That should like a bullseye.

So what do we do now?

Meant for

sage negated

Nope. No PJs. I wear flannels. Helps me blend in.

DOX SEVENTH SON

WE STILL NEED LOTHAR AND SVEN, DAMMIT!!!!
after that I'll drop my local ANTIFA outfit dox

Not gonna make it fam.

Horse shit you will. Dox the antifa now so we have something to do while we wait.

Prove Goons have infiltrated TRS so they fix their shit or destroy themselves. It doesn't really matter which.

Those results are one and the same.

I'll check the local dollar stores and find the one sold out of tendies. That should give me a rough estimate.

by all means go ahead, but does doxxing antifa even do anything? I could unironically tell my boss I'm a communist and it wouldn't risk my employment at all

Still wrong. No tendies for me. Ever. I only eat beef.

RWSS their asses.

It seems like there's always a new reason to go after TRS. First they were shills, then they're not hardcore enough, now they're goons.
It's horse shit and transparent as fuck.

tell them they support al nusra and isis which most antifa basically do.

Correction - It's what TRShills want YOU to believe

saying that because you're too young to remember chanology or is this just ironic shitposting

Reactionary Jew should be doxed.

No.

It's not about getting them fired. It's about public humiliation, shame and possible, unintended physical harm.
:^)

Try harder.

Sure smells like antifa in here

Then go take a shower, faggot.

Sorry. Not something I can do. Chicken is disgusting. I have my reasons for being that way.

Yeah. I've spewed at him on discord.

Hey lothar.

Isn't there already a picture of him from NPI?

NOT. EATING. YOUR. TENDIES?

Go on.

Holy fuck guys.
We've always had shit like this, but it's getting out of hand.
Feels like half the catalog is D&C these days.

Anyway,
dear shills:
even if you succeed in destroying this place
YOU. ARE. TOO. LATE.

Long before your wounds from 2016 have healed we will have regrouped, and reemerged stronger than ever before.

It's been an honor memeing with you brothers. See you on the other side.

So you won't dox antifa but will dox WN? Why should we trust you at all?

I'm pretty sure he already was.

reactionarytree - OH#8387

Screencaps incoming.

What if the truth says that nationalism is a very stable way to run a country and there is no inherent sin of being born white?

I'm not talking about Holla Forums, I'm talking about YOU. You are trying to make a deal, Holla Forums takes out TRS, you give us some useless local antifa. That's not an equivalent trade.

I mean,

I'll be waiting.

I'm not making any deal? Let's get rid of both antifa AND TRS. Fuck them both.

Sorry, they weren't that good. They banned me from the discord for a while now.

That's not what said. He wanted tit for tat. TRS for some local antifa.

You completely fucked up the blackout of your name in the first image and now we know your discord identity. Good job, retard.

lel this shinigami guy just messaged me on reddit

missed one, TheGreatShiniGami

top kek

That was a different kike.

1. Paleoconservative jew Paul Gottfried started the alt-lite with Richard Spencer
2. TRS supports homosexuals via American vanguard

Don't have any issues with any one else.

If Richard Spencer never supported faggots and if TRS didn't suck Spencer's cooch and shilled on Holla Forums this would of never happened.

ReactionaryTree isn't Reactionary Jew.

And?

IT's not like anyone cares who I am anyways.

So you're the bo of /trs/?

I do understand where you are coming from but I would remind you the way we fucked the lefties over in 2016 was to accept people to join our side, and then work on educating and reforming them (red pilling) so they arent too degenerate.

The left did it the opposite way. If you didnt believe in all their insane doctrines then you were not accepted in to the group and would be ostracized. So their numbers fell away as only the tiny minority of people have the right PC opinions to be on the left.
That stragegy is also what makes the left seem really dull and myopic to outsiders. Where as you look at the right wing and you can tell we are having fun and not being too serious.

My bad.

Yep

Yeah, laziness. I'm not good with MSpaint. so sue me.

I know Spencer is open to homos, and AV leader is a massive weeb but where do they support homos?

Still going to call you a retard, retard. Now eat your fucking tendies.

Noice. Keep up the good work.

Good job censoring those caps, TheGreatShiniGami.
Goddamn you really are a hopeless fucking sperg aren't you?

The vast majority of TRS members are not Goons. They've been infiltrated and manipulated by Goons.

Reactionary Tree and Reactionary Jew are different people.

Prove it faggot.

2:04:48
www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWsvBpxSXts

Here he is being interviewed but his face is blurred and I'm having trouble finding him in all the red ice coverage of NPI.

He said reactionary jew
Jew =/= tree
I'm going out on a limb here and say you're a non-white shitskin who can't into english.

Grats on your 100th post in the thread!

And Holla Forums can't get him to an hero, despite his repeatedly asking for help

You're right I'll make a few more.

TRS is losing its mind shilling as hard as they can here. Hell they even made a post with (((evidence))) that we shouldn't be doxxing or laughing at them

We all know you won't. You are antifa.

He's a weeb and not the good kind of moe weeb but a shitty shonen edgelord weeb.

You have to go back.

you're no better than TRS and Ironmarch namefags, all you do is sperg about you being board owner of /trs/ as if that gives you any more say on this matter. kill yourself namefag.

Not anymore, they don't. Enoch has lately called Trump into question for the retarded jew cabinet picks

I'm just an archivist, nothing more. He asked the question.

Disgusting.

To act more voracious to your friends than to your enemies is the highest trecherey. If this isn't JIDF it's autism. I'm going to give lots of money to TRS now, something I have never done.

1 post and you're outed

They haven't demanded that he disown his Jew daughter or lose their support, have they?
That's pretty cuckish.

Good goy. Just remember what the bernouts learned:

NO REFUNDS.

Antif dox are worthless. Reactionary Jew is still the best target, his interview with Red Ice is what started this conflict.

Then he should definitely deliver. Why waste all the effort.

You forgot

NO REFUNDS PART 2.0 - GIRLS CAN JEW TOO!

Doxing them is a wasted effort. Nobody's going to lose their job for being part of an "anti-racist" organization, and I doubt anyone is going to pay them a visit.

jew me once shame on you jew me twice

No fun allowed.jpg

If fucking with CTR taught you anything doxing random is
A) Fun
B) Educative
C) Entertaining as all hell
D) Good Practise

How does anarchist sound? Have a little faith user.

What would the TRS fear from an organization like Antifa? Are Antifa members going to stab themselves with their own knives on his front lawn like they did the last time?

Exactly. That's why you use their info to give them the Ben Garrison treatment.

It's incredibly sad it was this easy for 5-6 dedicated shills to mislead so many useful idiots.

Yeah, this site is now a laughingstock.

reminder that ironmarch is playing you people like a fiddle

What do you mean?

Still here? fuck off already

It was their fault for not taking precautions in the first place. They also didn't do any favors by closing their twitter accounts and handing information to the left. The leftists still hate them, leftists know that they hit the correct target, and now the right also hates them for cucking.

kys antifa. Out of all people, CF views you guys as being the lowest of the low since you're retarded art students who support sodomy.

Waiting for your mod friends to ban me. The cycle will repeat like cuckchan and the first exodus.

Your kikery has no power here.

90% of this anti-trs stuff here is coming from ironmarch

they're autistic and don't like competition so they've been shilling against trs on here form months and now they have so many people on Holla Forums totally convinced of a boogyman thats not real

On another board somebody said that our mods post on IM. He didn't supply any evidence though.

"Haha the lest are cannibalizing their own!"
"Let's attack only right wing sites and exclusively right wing sites"
You've all disappointed me. Christ you're all played like a damn fiddle. This is D&C shit 101 and not D&C "U INSUULTED MY JESUS" shit. Look in the fucking mirror you faggots.

He's a muslim spic. He should be DOTR'd.

You don't deny it, though.

So TRS banned Cult of moonman?

Says a lot. The cult are ultra purists. They have a good discord community.

I don't know about the mods but the people who constantly whine about trs here are ironmarch

take a look at >>>/trs/

I really wonder why anyone would think this >>>/trs/1567

go back to ironmarch

Sorry faglover, Holla Forums isn't some moderates that will ally with "muh based jews nationalist". Feel free to fuck off to TRS though

I have denied it, many times, because it's not true. /trs/ is a board for shitting on TRS so I left that stuart gate thread up because it made me laugh. Scapegoating irrelevant march endlessly is what you trshills do best.

I don't even know what it is but if you look here it's just some guy sperging out with no evidence.

You fucking moron. How can you not see you're being used?

I don't believe you or your nigger loving spic friends. Go back to your Uzbek.

Do you even know how this is all started? TRS brought this all upon themselves

Because he's one of the ones trying to use us.

CF will always be moral than Antifa trash. If progressives manage to bring out Muslims at the end, then all members will finally have plugged 7.62 rounds in their head. They'll see what true discrimination and bigotry is.

Stop. I tried and it won't work.

CF is an anti-white, anti-Christian.

Fuck off spic. CF is anti white cuck

It just shocks me is all how fucking easy it was.
heh nice try fbi, why would I bother?
Why would I care?
>>>/reddit/
NOW I'M REALLY FEELING IT

Give it a rest TRShill

Cattle live to be slaughtered

It's a discord community founded by that RamblinRambo guy who ran /r/european on reddit that was a massive redpill machine there until the admins banned it. He's a regular here as well. They're a close knit community on discord called cult of moonman. I used to be on that server myself but got my stupid ass booted for inactivity.

Long story short they're very purist all of them. Zero acceptance of faggots an all that. I know they decided to give TRS a go about the time when I lost access to the server. I take it they didn't last long. I can't imagine them being able to not sperg out against degeneracy.

Why am I not surprise

Evekike threads are the fucking worst

Sodomites with toliet paper art degrees will always be lesser than CF. Antifa doesn't fight for prosperity, they fight to score a positive on their HIV test while pay six figures for their toilet paper "art" degree.

They have gained no skill in life besides being a parasitic drain to the working class that funds an environment for their platform.

???

*Evakike forgive my typo

Hey, bro, complete this sentence
____ girls fuck dogs.

Leftycuck girls fuck dogs.

Okay thanks for the information

You think this thread happened overnight? You think Holla Forums wanna dox this guy for no reason? If you don't know whats going on, shut the fuck up and lurk moar faggot

And? Thats make an anti white faggot better because…?

ITT: Purity spiralling
redgulls.com/2016/08/17/the-purity-spiral/
Also notice how suddenly people are bringing up their Christianity? It's like a further fucking divide. I thought you dumb niggers learned and studied but it looks like that was all bullshit. Looks like you looked at the infographs and never sourced them and read the fucking sources.

Fuck off fag, I was asking what that shill meant. My displeasure doesn't come from "HEY FELLOW NAZIS WHATS GOING ON GOD EMPRAH TRUMP" but rather that last year was the rise of a Holla Forums I can't even recognise. There's no fun here anymore.

Yea the FBI asks us alll The time to help with googling ppl. But really the only ones who asked for trs fags to get doxed were trs fags by being fags, both ironically and unironically.

You know what to do. Check out the bottom part of this pastebin.

pastebin.com/1L73BdLL

Doesn't change the fact that Antifa said and did worse. They're a clique of dumb cum-guzzling art students who will always be inferior than CF. Mainly because Antifa has no purpose in life but constantly hide from people judging their hedonistic pleasure.

No matter how many times you want to divide us, everyone will still think that you're bottom of the barrel metropolitan trash.

doxxing other white nationalists. Great job really out done yourself this time autists

So what if it was IM. Like 100%. What the fuck are you TRSodomites going to do about it? That's what I thought lol

They are opportunistic eceleb faggots that are trying to expand like a cancer

Didn't NA start on Iron March?

EugeneNix here. Some literally schizo guy who is my stalker is trying to use you guys as a personal army.

We have ID here faggot, clearly you're not from around here

Cry moar

Getting a lot of mileage about this recently.
https ://publicintelligence.net/afghanistan-human-terrain-team-pashtun-homosexuality-report/

Dox Natt.

You shills will hang.

National Action is different from National Vanguard.

holy kek I missed this guy.

just retarded why dox people who are to the right?

Yeah. We could also, y'know, infiltrate Socialist College Groups through facebook account or say, do anything besides in house shit flinging

…Okay yeah good point maybe I was a little hastey to lose faith since 80% of the posts here are "Fuck off TRS"

What are you fucking waiting for?

A schizo? Wow what a total unironic shitlord. Probably a Skype or a non-white (less than 25% white). Good thing we are too smart for that right fellow 1488 \poll\channers? Don't forget to donate to Evalion who is totally not Jewish by the way.

Because right-wingers aren't the only people who lurk and post on here. There are shills. Look at the sticky:

I know, but that tweet is National Action.

ITT:
D&C shills can't meme

Post time stamp that he supports ISIS.He criticizes aut-right because they only call out Muslims when their precious gays are harmed meanwhile Christians are being slaughtered on daily basis.

Kill yourself, antifa trash.

No one cares about CF or non-white christians.

I'm gonna start doxing Mike Enoch. Does netstat work?

You deserve it for being a kike.

CF is a lot worse because he pretends he is one of us. We know antifa are the enemy, but CF is the less obvious enemy so the more dangerous one.

Does netstat work for what exactly?

Fags deserve lead, it would make sense that sodomite-affiliated group like Antifa would get a painful prolapse from hearing CF.

Enoch improved, why not go after someone her deserves it like the "right-wing" kikes who are trying to infiltrate us?

Tracking IP

only if you are mike enoch and want to dox your own local ip

8/pol/ gas gone full retard doxing rightist instead of leftists

Ironmarch whiggers and TRS faggots out!

TRSiggered

Antifa will always be worse than CF because they're sodomites who only concealing criticism about their pleasure more than our race.

Dox them all let god sort them out.

You're defending a fat loser that spends all day in his room watching gay porn and crying about evil white people.

This is why CF has almost no supporters anymore other than non-white Christians that already hate the right-wing

bbs.dailystormer.com/t/bulbasaur-doxed-by-Holla Forums-dudes/75477/12

Clarify a bit pls. Netstat can show you open connections. Try netstat -nputw

You would need an open session with him to be able to show it though.

this tbh fam

Group that profits more from TRSfags to be doxed
[ ] Holla Forums
[ ] jews

Kill yourself, Antifa faggot.

And you're a group of fat losers who spend six figures on a worthless no-skill degree while crying about the cishet patriarchy not making cake for you. Kill yourself.

Hmm, alright. This is gonna be tougher, but seeing as Enoch is a massive attention whore it shouldn't be too hard to find his name or something.

Surprising.

Pic related.

Go back to jerking off to gay porn CF

Is there any evidence of AFP being linked to NPI/IdentityEvropa?

Just so you know TRS doesn't give a fuck about Holla Forums. They are becoming successful and there isn't even a mention of your high school drama bs. In the end they are adults and you are still manchildren.

Go back to bitching about horrors of segregated bathrooms while obtaining your six figure Starbucks Certificate, Antifa sodomite.

reddit.com/r/altright/comments/5mdxyj/8pol_goes_full_bill_mitchell/dc3b3gm/
Fucking kill yourself whoever wrote this

guess they won't mind if the doxing continues then

I think you're the one who complained about segregation CF

I have been involved with NS for a decade now and can say I would personally put a bullet in CF's fat spic skull if given the opportunity. You guys shilling for him are pathetic.

hint it's you who is the jew doxing people on the right

bulbasaur is actually to our left

There's no "segregation" in your screencap, but I can't expect a semen-slurping Antifa sodomite to read anything properly.

More importantly, it cements the fact that your six-figure "education" is nothing more than useless toliet paper. Do everyone a favor and kill yourself, worthless metropolitan trash.

You talk like a kike

We've done a lot worse than annoy ppl at college while staying quiet around niggers and kikes. Kill yourself.

You should be happy e-celebs make tons of crybucks after they get doxed

1000% this

I don't care about what they both do in a non-European country, antifa dumbshit.

How the whether in tel aviv

reading comprehension level = 0,

on the right does not mean to the right.

Doesn't change the fact he's to our left, sorry if we're too extreme for you (((trshills))) to handle

for any TRS member reading this: stop mentioning 8ch, pretend it does not exist. This is why they do it, d&c and attention

You sure are projecting a lot because people don't like your homosexual bumper sticker salesman

Nobody likes you anymore CF you're autistic and don't even have the decency to get a proper haircut

where are the new leak????????

wewlad

LOL

Hi, cf/im

Get out, Rabbi.

Look at this shit:
counter-currents.com/2016/12/dealing-with-doxers/

Grindr Greg writing the exact opposite of the truth. We have undeniable proof that the american vantards were trying to dox IM members. This is why you never trust faggots.

How about faggots who avoid saying like?

Hi Sinead

I cringe everytime I hear that.

Do they not fucking understand that we aren't ironmarch lmao

but what if he's not CF
what if you're Common Filth

Then where is IM's dox?

So much for you "educated" Antifa morons being "pro-science". The only time you listen to science is when it justifies your hedonism. Whenever science says anything bad about your drug use or sodomy, you disregard it entirely.

Do everyone favor and kill yourself. You're not gaining any new knowledge with your shit "degree".

Kill yourself antifa.

The extremely ironic thing is that even after all this D&C talk, we ended up uniting the aut kike.

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

I actually go to the Barbers to get a haircut

trying to start new shit kike?

Bulbasaur is not even a white nationalist by his own admission. He's just a christcucked patriotard libertarian.

doesn't mean everyone who doesnt want GTKRWN should be doxed

Hey CuckoldFilth, if White Girls Fuck Dogs, Black Girls Fuck Apes.

Go swallow 'Godly Nigger' semen elsewhere, Cuck Stain.

No one likes your garbage ideology or agenda about the horrors of "segregated bathrooms" either. Kill yourself.

How about faggots who avoid saying kike? (like my piece of shit phone)

wew

What the fuck is a "non-semitic kike"? Are you Antifa morons retarded or what?

Watching you sperg out over bumpersticker man is hilarious

TRS Goons are bloodkin to AntiFa. You'll both hang.

What does the date have to do with it? He published it after ghoul got doxed and is himself pushing false accusations (inverting the truth of the matter).

Holy shit you're retarded, what do you think weev is

I miss coontown.

You guys sperging out over ebil raciss podcasters is even more hilarious. Even combined with the fact that you're sad losers who get their shit kicked in while obtaining worthless degrees.

Just like when he writes about the Holocaust.

Call me antifa again, rabbi. It's not going to clean CF's semen from your face.

How is weev not semitic

nice roast muh dood

Lol you are fashy_goy on reddit…m8 no agrees with your faggot D&C shit

They don't have it, obviously. But we have record of American vanguard planning ways to dox IM members and no evidence of IM ever doing any dox on AV.

Is that why we've had about 20 threads savaging you now?

Does "leftist sodomite with toliet paper degree" suit you then?

wew, maybe next time don't shit on the interweb h8 machine

We all know how much you love non-whites CuckoldFilth and how much you hate White people

Just go back to your podcast now with no other friends except your online "supporters"

No wonder he's addicted to gay porn so much CF IS A MESS

thread reminder: bulby got doxed and TRShills are still at it. These people are not smart. Sad!

Fuck off

The fuck, Holla Forums has been co-opted by antifa it seems.

halfchan is literally less pozzed than this site. Fuck this, bye

muh internet h8 machine, go back to 2007

This whole fucking thread

We know you (((trshills))) will be back, you always are

you have no power here weev lover

You're pretty much the closest thing to a leftist here, Nigger lover.

Wow, just dig that hole you're in deeper. Maybe you'll find your 'Godly Niggers' in Hell.

IIRC TRShills don't like CF. Neither do we mind you, but yeah.

low test confirmed

neither do you its an chan board

You're no hate machine. Antifa is a group of crybaby who evade and whine about judgement. And they will always remain in their infantile state. So much for progress.

Your purpose in life is to get your shit kicked in every time. Your parents didn't do it, so we will do it for you.

Sorry Antifa, but you hve to try harder than that.

weev did nothing wrong.

Ima doxx your ass first spookboy

I dont think thats how that works

wew

I'm going to just keep doxing you faggots until you finally fuck off

pick one

Is that you /baph/-kun? Please hit Lothar/Seventh Son next.

(((Alt-Right))) is the the source of the PR faggotry which infests certain types of threads on this board.
Tbh, TRS isn't as bad as some of the others. I'm not sure where the ideological cancer stems from. I think that it's NRx's rotting corpse.

keep pretending you dox anything and don't just reply wew to posts on Holla Forums and think you are a 1337 hacker man

wew

I'm going to put a little effort into the 7thSon and Lothar doxes. I'll report back by 2am and let you know what I've found.

Compiled data so far:
Lothar is a former coontown mod and has been using that name for at least 4 years. I'm going to bet I can find something.

I think we just got SS

TRShill I don't think this is a good idea. Didnt your fag friendly admin tell you not to post here?

NRx and other Jewish controlled opposition.

TRS was saying that PR shit was retarded on their podcasts, this is literally about trs shilling on Holla Forums, a forum completely infested by JIDF, RIDF, antifa and every other shill under the sun.

Thank you, user. That means I can put my efforts into Lothar exclusively. I have a beef with him that goes back a few years. He's also the one that Holla Forums has the biggest beef with.

you're right this is retarded

kek

SEVENTH SON BASIC DOX

Jesse Bjorn - Poughkeepsie, NY

Go to practise doxing 101 laddies

The left needs right-wingers more than we need left-wingers. Because without us, you will lose the status and wealth that they've gained from their worthless degree and activism. After all, you've gained no skill from mindlessly memorizing the index cards of your afrocentrist professor.

That's why the left constantly redefines what racism, sexism, homophobia, and other leftist pejoratives are. Not only does "discrimination" remain a persistent issue, leftists would also have no purpose to live for if those "issues" are gone.

New bread for this.

oldfags having normie social media accounts they should've seen it coming smh

There are shill from that fed-hole as well
bbs.dailystormer.com/t/bulbasaur-doxed-by-Holla Forums-dudes/75477/53

*clap clap*
Report this to antifa and get your promotion

Holla Forums dudes.

WE'RE BAD ENOUGH DUDES

He's in a band called Mathematic The Waves
reverbnat ion.com/musician/jessebjorn

kek here we go

Don't look at me, I'm doing this to shut down TRS shills and my /baph/ side.

KEK GUIDES MY HANDS

Pretty cool name tbh

Here's the band that Jesse Bjorn from Poughkeepsie, NY is in.

Granted they sound like faggots, but dox the people behind ItsGoingDown. Don't do the left's work for them.

Well you can easily find his picture, I did it for curiosity. Still I wouldn't dox him because I have an ethos.

Holy shit TRS is fucking livid in this thread

This is SS apparently.

kek

Surprisingly less white than I imagined

Yeah, must be why ghoul wrote an article calling all of us edgecucks just a few weeks ago.

Looks like dude on the left in

he looks like a kike skitskin lol

Possible Turkroach.

I wonder how big of a shitshow once SS gets the full wrath of user-kind.

BUCKLE UP MOTHERFUCKERS

source? not trs fag

No he doesn't lol

Google: therightstuff edgecucks

kek. Someone find a photo of Mike Enoch. Apparently people took photos of him at NPI and got kicked out. Antifa might have them.

>>>/trs/1684

I am almost certain it's going down is some sort of Soros backed site. It would be nice to dox them.

jeez it's like maybe pissing off Holla Forums is one way ticket to complete suicide

therightstuff.biz/2016/12/11/edgecucks-a-study-in-unwitting-cuckoldry/

That actually wasn't us

>CENSORED

Traitors hang first, that's why we're going after the (((alt-kike)))

He was talking about IM, but seeing how IM has hijacked Holla Forums, may as well be talking about us

It's definitely some weird shit and more interesting than some right-wing bloggers who make internet antifa lose their shit.

Can someone do a GIS for
"mike enoch" spencer
with the quotations and tell me if the pics that comes up can be confirmed as Enoch?
Pic related comes up from the NPI conference in 2015, which Enoch has admitted speaking at.

EugeneNix is still on the Moonman server I think. Man I really should try to get back there it was fun. Anyone know how to get in touch with the guys there? I know they're picky with who they let in but I was there before just fucked up with not being active.

wew.

Oh, what a day.

Theres one out there of him sitting with Red Ice Radio but his face is blocked out

anyone tweet to sven yet?

Link? Trying to confirm if he has the same tattoos.

Doesn't show

how the hell was Holla Forums collectively convinced to ruin something that actually reached normies?

Kek. Same guy in the pic:
antifascistnews.net/2015/11/06/queer-fascism-why -white-nationalists-are-trying-to-drop-homophobia/

You aut lite fags thought we were your friends despite us telling you repeatedly that we weren't. Now you are starting to understand.

Easy. They shilled "nationalist Jews" and their shitty website here. Then refused to apologize, knowing what Holla Forums is and what we do.

They claim to make enough money to have a staff working the site full time just through donations. Which means they are definitely getting money funneled through one of the many globalist NGOs devoted to developing "youth" radical groups.

that's jack donovan lol

It's a group of internet antifa trying to stir shit. Most of Holla Forums recognizes this.

That's Jack Donovan the homo, not Enoch

Sorry, forgive me for not knowing who these faggots are. I do my best to stay away from the cancer.

We caught their own mods shilling here after they posted a b& on therightkike for shilling for "based" zionist jews

Haha! Yeah baby! We're going to doxx all these nazis! Haha, fuck yeah I love being politically correct!

No it's RamblinRambo that's the founder of that thing.

Your time is up, faggot.

Yes, TRScuck, it's all antifa. It's not like you shilled Holla Forums with your cucked shit and then sperged out about it after being called out ever since, including spamming this board with gay porn. Simply ebin. I haven't seen anyone shill this hard since JIDF or maybe even CTR.

Ignore their meaningless words and analyze their actions. Strategically you are correct, it makes zero sense to dox these people. The only reason to do it is you either want to see the far right die and/or out of a sense of nihilist fun and chaos.

Also
That word doesn't mean what you think it means.

To me it reminds me of Evalion spam – which isn't a coincidence because the 3 of the people behind Evalion are TRS mods.

I haven't read or listened to TRS in a year. I'm just pointing out the same thing is saying. Hail Eris, right dude?

TRS doesn't do shit. They make podcasts that can easily be hosted on FtN's website. The only thing we'd be killing is their forum.

Ok, but you're doxxing the wrong people for it.

Imagine if we had just gotten an apology a week ago.

I think it will be good for TRS to get new podcasts after these faggots leave. Might be good after this purge.

They refused to apologize. It's really not in our hands anymore. It needs to be done and it will be done. I'm not sorry.

Traitors hang first

You'd still be faggots.

But TRS would still have their identities private. Wew, lad.

We reached out to seventhcuck a few months ago and all he did was spit on us

TYPICAL D/C

Lurking normies, realize this!

Soros fired off the CTR interns and got goons that could spend 10 minutes to fit into chan culture.

THEY WILL DIVIDE AND CONQUER EVERY WN GROUP 'TIL THERE ARE NONE.

also

aye, but at least they wouldn't have been doxed by us kek

where is this collective, I thought we just posted here not someplace else.

Nobody believes you.

*this other collective

What does belief have to do with anything?

I asked in another thread but it got locked, and /trs/ doesn't have it. Does anyone have that meme of Richard Spencer hiding behind a dildo?

You kikes are going to do what you're going to do.
TRS anons are smart enough to know that giving into your demands will have no effect on the outcome.

what more proof do you need to know the people who post these threads aren't from around here

SEVENTH SON DOX

Jesse Bjorn - Poughkeepsie, NY

He's in a band called Mathematic The Waves

reverbnat ion.com/musician/jessebjorn

Faggot traitor mods locked the seventhson dox thread.

Hey shinigami, moonman here

So, how are those based kikes working out for you?

You can't divide what was never united

when davidson sent the email begging for the shilling to stop he spoke for all of us, and thus when seventhson shit on us he shit on all of us

I can only imagine the meltdown that is happening at TRS. If Bulbasaur defense force was that caliber, I can't help but imagine the full TRS shill force in action.

David fucking Davidson

Divide what? Holla Forums and TRS weren't allies in the first place.

Provide proof or fuck off faggot

you only get to pick one m80.
kek. Not smart enough to hide their identities!

I never seen such a thread.

Either provide proof or kill yourself

Make the thread on >>>/trs/

Because it happened months ago newfag

Keep it here. We've got the Bulbasaur thread. The thread for 7thQueer needs to be on Holla Forums.

Mods locked the Seventh Son dox thread

Not a newfag Just somebody who isn't a neet and had work.

The mods locked the thread because that faggot didn't provide proof, I'm gonna reverve judgement until proof is provided

Kill yourself.

if you listen to the music by the band, it sure sounds like seventh son

got a nigger in the band too lol

you didn't actually fall for the NEET meme did you?

You're all fucking retarded.
Some autists on the TRS forums proposed a raid and you retards took it as some stupid conspiracy theory.
Now, you are doing the dirty work for the fucking lefties.

Will you guys stop doxxing, it isn't necessary.

Fucking losers doxing people. Kill yourselves.

Sure thing, faggot.

No. Holla Forums is the last place it needs to be on. You people are fucking cancer and have ruined this board.

Boo hoo.

You autistic dipshits realize that doxing TRS won't make your shit tier antifa infested anonymous message board matter right?

You shills are retarded

The ADL sees us as a bigger threat than cuckchan.

I think the doxing was uncalled for

That user saying Holla Forums is irrelevant is just typical TRS ego
I didn't want it to come to them getting doxed, but they did ask for it. Both figuratively and literally. I would have rather they accepted any of the many offerings of peace

TRS aren't fascists though, they probably posted that too.

speaking of which
sorry, it's mandatory upon even the simplest of mutterings of that cursed name.

fugg forgot to spoiler

Notice the "Autism Support Chat" on the side? That's a group from the TRS forum.

where's her cam videos?

you mean on ?

OOOOH SHIT

Yeah, and the Sinead audio that Constantine recorded was leaked on the TRS forum.

I hate to say it, but the people who were saying there was a concerted effort to get Evalion banned might have been right.

She's a crypto-kike anyways. Everyone in TRS should burn in the fires.

Can someone please tell me what's going on? Why completely destroy TRS? It seems like the ultimate winners are Antifa

Why'd we DOX TRS? Seems like it only helps antifa

You forgot

Yeah, she was a dumb whore who needs to brush her teeth but the propaganda value of her videos was yuge, and that is all that matters, at worst she was our useful idiot, and of course ImKikey spammed the fuck out of any Evalion threads with VPN hopping and Evalion supporters doubled down in their autism in response to make Evalion discussion completely impossible and toxic. If something helps our cause or spreads our memes/propaganda that is really the only thing that matters at the end of the day.

gas yourselves, you worthless aut-right cumguzzlers.

Too many people fall for the divide and conquer tactic

I don't think that's true.

Nice dubs but explain why it isn't true, even if they are not "allies" they can be useful idiots.

You are all just typical typical antifa shit. Un fucking believable to me that anyone would fall for this like shit. The constant antiSpencer threads with the constant destruction of pretty much everyone. Just not picking everything about whatever person is slightly amusing I'm waiting for people to turn on Jared Taylor and Amren guys . I'm just waiting for them to all just come out and talk shit about Ramzpaul instead of having constructive criticism against them just call them gay and other stupid shit, like being gay is bad , ghoul mom is gay and he is so much based and good for the movement than you will ever be ,for people like you great white nationalist mods in our forum like Dante had to leave i hope you all are happy now that my favorite podcast is dead.

Didn't your fucking leader capitulate, apologize, and tell you faggots to stop shilling here?

This is an antifa shill trying to cause further division. Recognise the typing style of the shill on 4chan.

This is an antifa shill trying to cause further division. Recognise the typing style of the shill on 4chan.

Who the fuck is Mikey?

Take your six fucking months.

wow bulbasaur looks so intimidating lol

I have both of them

thanks for bumping the thread

I mean if you were Bulbasaur you would be afraid of Antifa too yanno.

Bump. He is member of TRS and thus our enemy. You know what to do with information don't you Holla Forums?

Topkek m8
NEVER CHANGE
ASSHOLES AND ELBOWS

never change TRS, did anyone call his CO yet?

Can someone explain to me what the point of this is? I'm genuinely confused as to how this benefits anyone except the kikes.

go away trs

Anyone else? I'm late to the party here.

lmao. Ok I'll fall back in line, after all we all serve such a great purpose posting Asian cartoon girl images and anyone with a youtube account is evil.

/thread

I wish all you limp-wristed faggots would stop slap fighting like sheboons and shitting the board up, honestly. You have one side who are a bunch of "muh secret club" try-hards that look down their noses at everyone else. Then these other retards who spend more time doxing white people instead of an anti-white nigger professor or sticking companies who use race-mixing ads feet to the flames. You have so much power, yet waste it on other white people.
You're really shitting the place up and driving us "not so hardcore" Holla Forumsacks off (which I suspect may be the goal). Find a new dig to focus on or go back to the Pizzagate digs if you're that bored. At least you'd be uncovering something that nobody outside of Holla Forums and TRS care about.
And thanks (((mods))) for keeping the D&C and anchoring culture threads. Mighty white of ya!

Good, we don't need moderates.

Also, stop bumping this thread, let it fucking die.