White identity

Do you identify more as white or as your nationality?

Many Germans don't look like me. Their heritage for a long time is probably German, but they have dark hair, dark eyes, softer faces, … Most Germans are not tall, thin, blond, with sharp facial features. I always felt like my group is in the minority in this country, that is why I don't really care if some more "not like me" people from more far away come here.
I feel much closer to people from other parts of the world who look and are like me. Britain, Scandinavia, rest of Europe, America, …

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Low_German
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scirii
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_German_languages
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bastarnae
jordanbpeterson.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I identify with people who are similar to me, so whites. A nigger can be a german.

Nationality is nothing more than words on your passport.

Being white doesn't immidietly make you a friend of mine though. You have to be a hard worker, have strong morals etc.

Yes, of course I'm more comfortable with those that look most like me. Even among the white subtypes, I'm more comfortable with those that look more Nordic/Anglo, and then from there, I'm more comfortable with someone from Eastern Poland than a brown person. I imagine most are except for the mindless city dwellers who've completely swallowed jew's poisons.

that is because a large proportion of modern germans are part slav/italian because of the mass rapes after world war 2

There's also some african mixed in, from the african american soldiers who liberated Germany.

I'm an American. I have a country but no nation.

The only time I ever had a taste of what it must be like to live in a high-trust, homogeneous country was in the days immediately after 9/11.

Everyone… nigger, white, slope… seemed to have a sense that something bad had happened to all of us and, for those few days, I noticed an absence of the usual suspicion and contempt that we normally have for each other. It didn't last long, but it was kind of nice. I guess that's all I'll get unless I live long enough to see a white revolution.

I identify with my people. My people are this nation so I would go with nationality before before white. After all I don't live in *le nation of immigrants*.

I'm not sure what the point of this thread is. Of course you will identify with the people most like you.
anti-german bait?

Jew detected

I don't know what made you think Im a jew, but Im certainly not.

German, Polish, Dutch, Irish, Scottish, British, French, and Italian. I identify as American.

piss poor reading comprehension detected

A nigger can't be German.

Genetically, no.

But many niggers have a German passport, making them German (unfortunately).

I get where you're coming from though.

For an American, white and nationality go hand and hand. Living in the south as a mischling, the rural whites are extremely friendly with me because I'm not a nigger or foreign. I admire the Dixie folk immensely, they're probably the closest to the Blut und Boden mindset in the states.

My dream is to find a southern qt from a strong family, and learn their traditions so that I may pass them down. My children can feel the soulful connection to their birth land that I was denied.

So some crazy has given them permission to live there, still not German.

Religion and family are my primary identifiers.

For me, my identity is:
Catholic > [Surname] > American > Texan

I never generally identify as White because the pale skin and blue eyes make it obvious that I am White, so it would make no sense to go around shouting "I'm White!" Everyone already knows.

what? move someplace rural and white, that was nothing like what you seek.

I see myself as a Finnish nationalist who also wants to secure the existence of the entire white race.

inb4:

There's two ethnic groups living in Finland, the northern Eurasians and the Scandinavians. The latter one's existence needs to be secured. I don't really care about the other one. The more aryan Finns are statistically the blondest most blue eyed people on the planet.

Some crazy giving them permission to live there, makes them german. That's the whole fucking deal.

Genetically they're not Germanic, but they ARE German. however much you disagree with it, they are German.

I AM BRITISH FIRST AND ALWAYS

THE CONTINENTALS ARE INFERIOR COMPARED TO US AND ALWAYS WILL BE

I'm English so other whites are like niggers to me.

Citizen at best, still not a German

I do own land in a 99% white county.
Can't get out there full-time yet though because I still work in the same niggerfied city that I grew up in. The problem with rural living is that there are no jobs if you aren't skilled labor or agriculture.

Anglos are not white

t. Benjamin Franklin

Yes, a GERMAN citizen.

this shit again

true, that's the price you pay. Don't get in debt and don't buy a big house, and most of your costs will end up being taxes and insurance. I would have to be making 6 figures to even move to the city temporarily.

This, only Anglos are white

There's a yuge difference between German and German citizen

I think /brit/kikes make these threads and play both sides lulz.

No mention of the Finns for they are the whites race on earth.

To you, to me, but not to everyone, unfortunately.

Holla Forums did us the honour of making this thread themselves

I guess Ben Franklin never met any Dutch. My ancestry is Dutch and we're some of the whitest people on the planet.

t. Clog Wog

The Dutch are basically Saxon.

Source: am Dutch and 80% Saxon, 20% Frysian

If you are not Anglo, you are not white.

Wrong.

Anglos are just mad because they're all manlets.

Those who speak Dutch and
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Low_German
descend from the
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scirii

Those who speak
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_German_languages
descend from the
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bastarnae

That's why.

Brits are descendants of ancient Finns, tru story.

So, whites are self punishing retards then?
What a pity. I prefer being a blonde blue eyed German with fair skin then.
Not white, of course. Fair.

I don't wanna be associated with idiots, after all.

I'm 6'2 which is the best height tbh, most Anglos are similar.

This just isn't true. There were around 2 million rape victims. Possibly more. Not ever rape results in pregnancy, many of the victims were prepubescent or elderly so they were infertile, and many of the victims were killed. Also you have to account for the mass abortions in Germany at the time. You also have to account for the fact that the population was probably around 70 million and at least half were women so even if 5 million were raped and all had children there were still 30 million that had German children. This would not create a mostly mongrel Germany, and that's just looking at the worst case scenario. A better estimate is that less than a million mongrel babies were born. That's barely any.

They're better.

This thread in along with britains history of supporting the kikes leads me to believe that brits are the WE WUZ of whites.
Either that or their retards are leaking from their thread.

It's just the retards from /brit/. There are Brits here on Holla Forums who don't go to their shitty board.

Anglos are the true masterrace. Everyone else is jelous.

Well, when you have a billion blacks wanting you dead, a billion moslems wanting your lands, millions of kikes cheering them up and the rest of the world not giving a fuck, you cant really be very picky about what kind of hair colour you want your allies to be, you fool.

Your subjects seem to have left you for greener pastures, master race.

im an hispanic so i just identify as conservative, as long as people are conservative, im cool

identify is such a tumblr word now btw

spic reported

Does OP like it more on top or being a bottom? Serious query. Because anyone who says, let alone 'identifies' as some shit, is a faggot. No man does that. If you're White, great!. In fact, THE GREATEST. So where is your head if not up some guy's asshole? If you're White then you know you're awesome and you go out and do awesome things.

If you're a Jew however, then you question reality and go insane then have the goyim do that as well. That's what is really happening with you. Jews have fucked your head so much that you don't know who you're anymore. It's not seeing this or that as you've always seen what you're seeing. You're questioning it now because the Jew is in your head.

So stop being a faggot and start being a WHITE MAN.

cmon, im against degeneracy as much as you do

Anglos == Kikes, so no, you're not white.

I have never met any swarthy Swedes or Russians.

Fuck you, you ignorant hillbilly!

Answering obvious d&c with more d&c makes you just as bad as the /brit/kikes.

As an American I don't have much of a choice. To call myself Irish or German only makes my cousins in the old country call me a plastic paddy or whatever. I have been estranged from the German side of my family so I know basically nothing about that side of my family. Further, to call myself American doesn't mean much of anything. So I'm kinda floating in this weird generalized Euro-American identity, devoid of pride, history, and fraternity.

Dude ive seen the exact same post on halfchan fuck off ya fucking kike the day of the oven is coming.

While I identify with being white, and while this unites with all other whites (those of European stock), I also identify as Aryan. This unites me with other Aryans who are not European, such as certain Indians, Iranians and etc..

Swedes tend to have a yellow tint to their skin, whereas many English/Britons have a pink tint. I wouldn't call it swarthy though.

I hope you hang someday.

I disagree, language and mythology comes from within, mythology determines culture.

Niggers can't be white, or German, they will always be niggers and have nigger culture. American Blacks have not integrated after 100's of years. Let that sink in.

So race war against all slavs?
Do you really wanna die so badly?

"White" is a retarded term- it feeds into the left's narrative that race is only "skin-deep", where I'm sure most people on Holla Forums know about the differences in IQ, Skull structure, genetics, biochemistry, etc. Lumping literal thousands of different ethnicities and nationalities under the blanket term of "whiteness" is a recipe for disaster because while racial europeans tend to follow civilization in a good manner- there will be constant infighting. Are you telling me an irishman and a brit should both identify as white? or that a russian and a ukrainian should? or even a venetian and a Sicilian?

Nationalism relies on the struggle between nations- even European ones. Forming sovereign states homogenously based on ethnic, cultural, religious, and linguistic similarities is what makes a nation successful. If you were to form a nation-state based off of "hey guys, we're totes white ppl lol" then it's doomed to sectarianism before it even starts, or it quickly gets cucked beyond redemption into a "multi-cultural" society like america and loses any sense of "whiteness" it originally had.

So no- Firstly: I identify by my religion as an Russian Orthodox Christian, as I feel that speaks more for my individuality and personal character than my bloodline. Secondly, I identify as Russian in terms of ethnicity because of my heritage and one of the two languages I speak well. Very lastly, I am a US citizen because that was the territory I was born in and pay taxes too.

I wish

Underrated post. Inferiority complexes manifested as slav-hate gets you frozen to death

I would like to see people like you hanged by your own stupidity, but you're too destructive to everyone else.

Hey it's Holla Forums everyone's favorite genocide advocating armchair virgins.

There is no "white". This term emerged from english speaking countries to append their shit bred genes to once glorious european ethnicities.

I am of snow nigger descent. Burgers are of race mixed european descent. That's not an own race.

My deepest identity is Hyperborean, Aesir, Asura or Deva.

Armchair virginity aside, my stance is perfectly clear.

Made me kek hard, fugg

Burger. White.

I'm too mixed to identify strongly as any Euro nationality/ethnicity. French/Serb/German/Polish

My Serb ancestors came over most recently, and my Serb great grandmother was still alive until I was in my teens, and was by far the most traditional part of my family. All the rest of my lines of ancestors have basically lost their old traditions. So if I had to pick one nationality that I identify as the most, it would be Serbian. But I know that's not really even worth mentioning because I never attended Orthodox church with Baba or anything like that.

It's kind of sad how things go for families like mine. I wish I had something more solid. Not that much tradition remains and its extremely clear that it's dead with my generation.

Fuck you, no nigger took part in making Germany, no niggers are German, Germans are Germanic by virtue of their blood. What absolute horse shit.

Far from the Whitest person in my country but I still "identify" more as White or at least prioritize the survival of the White race as a whole than my own ethnicity. I know that's unnatural and counter-intuitive when I identify as a "nationalist" but it's just a product of rational evaluation of the greater good, not only for the European race but for humanity as a whole. I'd rather have my entire country nuked for the sake of our race than have it compromise with kikes and mudslime enemies for a pyrrhic victory that would further dilute as away from the European genome and achievement.

My blood is mostly European, and in an age where white women throw their genes in the garbage for shitskins left and right, it seems a small price to pay to have less kike in my children's' blood. Forgive me or don't.

Do you know what all of these have in common?

White, I guess. Though I've come across enough retarded whites in the past few years for me to not put much stock in that either. The Europeans of old were only great because great people forced them to be.

These days I identify with my family and friends, along with our brothers and occasional sisters fighting the good fight, whom I will likely never meet.

As for nationality, my country has been dead a long time. There is nothing left to identify with.

I identify with my ethnicity; my ancestry. I am an American by nationality, Irish gaelic/celtic by blood.

Slavs are the gift of God to the White race. They are protectors, jesters, bantz targets and an unlimited source of horny but traditionalist qt3.14s.

If niggers were to perish for the sake of a Whole-White-World, Slavs would occupy their niches.

(checked)

Yeah Swedes are yellow, it's subcutaneous fat, a cold-adaptation. Same reason Asians are yellow.

The US probably has more pure German blood in it than Germany. I'm always amazed at how much "whiter" white Americans look than many Europeans. White Americans seem to often have lighter skin; thin hair; thin noses; we're on the taller side of countries; we produce many strongmen. Why? Europeans identify with their Nationality, which nowadays includes any assorted filth that decide to freely enter. White Americans identify as white. Everyone in the US is strictly segregated mentally and to a lesser extent physically. Europeans never had a white identity, and probably never will. We've had a white identity since day one when they imported the niggers and we needed to segregate ourselves from them legally. Over time we developed what's now an inherent white identity that you develop by virtue of being white in the US. I think it's safe to say nearly all white Americans have a white identity. Some Canadians do. Same with Australians. I feel closer to them than to Europeans. We're the Euro-mutt white people. We have the white identity. We have total unity between whites within our tribes/nations. There's very little argument about ethnicity amongst whites these days. Maybe an offhand joke. Europeans despise each other as much, if not more, than they despise Muslims, niggers etc. I think it's safe to say no Europeans have a white identity. Even here on Holla Forums these faggots shun the concept of white people in favor of their Nationality, and are harsher in rhetoric against other whites than the niggers within their own borders.

As my father's side has origin in the disputed lands between Scotland and England, that was already wavy and strained. King whoever granted them land in the new world for turning the tide by siding with England. Probably as much of an escape from reprise as an opportunity to start fresh.
My mother's side? Very likely Huegonots. The times and locales match. Not much need be said of that, except king George granted them land as well, oddly.

I was kind of fucked on traditions and identity five to seven generations prior. I can only call myself American with forcefully uprooted ancestors.

You're overlooking the purpose of and birth of the white identity. It's not about Europeans, it's about Euro-mutts over here in the US, or Australia, or Canada. We don't suffer infighting. We're strengthen by our white identity. If we didn't have a white identity in the US, we'd be like Brazilian whites, many of whom are partially mixed with other races. We're still as pure as snow because of our white identity. The Left tries to undermine the concept of race and "whiteness." It has existed longer than they have. They're not the ones pushing it. Our desire to be amongst our own in a country with niggers and arrow shooting Indians, and Chinks out West, forced us together and fostered a collective white identity that has kept us mentally segregated from them. In our earlier days there was some infighting, but that's done with. They were Euro immigrants. We're white Americans. Without our white identity, we might as well just go brown. The irony here is, the browner Europe becomes, the less resistance they have to becoming brown specifically because they lack a white identity. The white identity is about preservation.

i am my father's son, son of his father - son of his.
i am descendant of my ancestors and ancestor to my descendants.
our common bond is our heritage
our gift to one another, our inheritance.
our sons, our only heirs

heir of the land we found and fought for
heir of the land we worked and lived on
heir of the nation we built and shaped
heir of the land where our fathers are buried,
where one day i will also be buried

now, what alien dare claims a right to my inheritance?
what worthless descendant turns his back on his people in times of crisis?
what sort of fool does he make of me, thinking i must see him worthy of citizenship in my nation?

my ancestors fought off such aliens
i know my descendants will say the same.

Difficult question.
I identify as myself.

I'm white. And an Englishman. My wife is Scottish so has a different idenity. But everyone has their own identity. It's a very perplexing question. Being English really means that you're white. It's the indigenous population. Just being born here doesn't mean that you're English.
It comes with cultural habits and history.

I only really think about it when I go abroad. Or when I meet foreign people here.
Identity has layers. First, I'm human, 2nd, I'm a man, 3rd… I don't know. It can go to infinity.

This bloke talks a lot of sense about identity:
jordanbpeterson.com/

fuck off

for shame, user

fuck I meant

Also B8.

You are German, thus you have the unique opportunity to read the German literature on this topic, e.g. the big tomes of Günther which are written in Fraktur. The total spectrum discussed in these is huge, but it's very interesting to say the least. Of course it doesn't contain the newest scientific discoveries as of today, but most of it holds up pretty well. While reading it, don't fall into a sort of mania though. Houston Stewart Chamberlain is also intersting.

Only a few Germans are and were pure Nordic (and/or Phalian). Germans, like most Central Europeans are a mix of the 5 Europid main races. In the case of Germans, they are about 50% of Nordic blood, the rest ist Dinaric, Mediterranean, Alpine or East Baltic and a bit Sudetic. But 50% doesn't mean that 50% are blonde and blue eyed. There are only maybe 5% left and this is declining for years now.

Because the darker colors of the other white races are always dominant in heredity, we could have a Nordic man before us who expresses all the Nordic physical characteristics but has dark hair. Or someone who looks Nordic but behaves typically Mediterranean (body language, etc.) because of his inner life (racial soul). In almost the same manner, there could be people who don't look very Nordic but express the Nordic archetype in their daily lifes.

In summary, every German has Nordic blood, but with admixture of the other white main races.

But this is all secondary. The most important fact is the racial soul, the character, which in the case of Germans is Nordic. Especially the Germans went through a centuries-long special (natural) selection of the 5 main races. The ratio of the mixing by selection gave them special capabilities of a broad kind, a special gene pool with predominantly the best abilities of all, if you will.

This holds true for the other "real" Europid peoples in Central Europe too, though the Germans expressed it in the most memorable way.

Look at photos of Hitler in WW1, he is Nordic-Dinaric, maybe a bit Phalian. The Dinaric characteristics you can see especially well when he was younger (like the WW1 photos). Or look at the genius of Richard Wagner, who was Nordic-Dinaric. He wouldn't have been as great if he was only Nordic or only Dinaric.

The most important task today is the survival of the white race as a whole. And after that we need to start maintaining our gene pool with the right amount of admixture.

TL;DR: It's not about the looks but the aspect of the racial soul.