>BRITCUCKS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What's the true story?

HARUMPF A DRUMPF
HARUMPF A DRUMPF
HARUMPF A DRUMPF
HARUMPF A DRUMPF

I bet if you gave Holla Forums 15 million dollars they couldn't even make a 5/10 shitflick

Why is Holla Forums always bitching about diversity kino bros?

She wants to get designated.

the absolute state of britannia

Le white nationalists BTFO!!!
BLUMPF DRUMPFA ON SUICIDE WATCH!! XDD

All different posters

Leftycucks start sperging

Thread with potential ruined by spergy samefag OP.

This one isn't muh diversity, it's actually true. Pajeet-land used to be a part of the British empire.

it was the crown of the British empire and consisted all of the south And south-east Asia.

This is actually a true story, Vickies favorite manservant was Indian. I imagine it was some kind of Varangian deal, she could trust him to tell the truth and not be constantly sucking up to her.

No-one was samefagging, Harry.

wrong

SHUT UP NERD
DRUMPF BTFO
HUMPFY DUMPFY HARUMPFY BLUMPFYED xxDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

fuck off back to Holla Forums with your cuck obsession

Why would she seek out an Indian manservant?

because she was a coal burner

Guess I won't get any answers.

Truthful answer is more "why not", you know? You own the country, what's the harm in having a manservant from a country you own? They're a weak, slow, submissive lot but they work hard when you make them.

Royals are perverse, what more do you want?

I'm ok with this

HUMPFITY WUMPFITY WOO DRUMPFITY FLUMPFITY FLOO WIGGELDY WAGGILDY FLIGGELDY FLAGGELDY CHUMPITY BRUMPITY BROO!
WATCH OUT! IT'S
"DA JOOOOOOOOOZ"!

Daily reminder nobody will ever get as eternally booty-blasted at people with dark skin than Holla Forums. It's quite pathetic, to be honest.

Are burgers on Holla Forums actually this fucking retarded? Do they not know the difference between and indian and a pakistani/arab? Do they not know that India was part of the British Empire?

Nice try, Pajeet, but we know your game.

"Pakistan" only came about withing the 20th century.
Do you think poojeets and ackbarstanis suddenly stopped being genetically the same simply because britcucks decided to draw some shitty lines on a map?

cool, another jewwood movie that i can pirate ;^)

So how much are they going to exaggerate and fabricate?

If you live in England you already know the difference. Sikhs and Hindus are bro tier.

It's hard to believe in 2017 there are still people who get so upset over a social construct.

DRUMBF BTFO
R
U
M
B
F

B
T
F
O

It was debated on Twitter. Nassim Taleb simply demolished Diversity Historian (a woman) who was hired to write this and many other "diversity" ploys in BBC.

Of the 23000 genes of the human body, only 4 dictates skin colour.
But somehow, Africans and Europeans are 30% different genetically? How could it be?

I'm English and all you brown niggers can fuck off.

It's hard to believe that in 2017 people who claim to "fucking love science" still get butthurt about differential evolution and sexual dimorphism

Reported for ban evasion.