1 2 3 4 I declare a race war

Four niggers stab a white teen in Londonistan and film themselves doing

archive.is/5TbPt

I am beginning to see a pattern….

Make sure you spread this around fagbook, twatter and plebbit while everyone is still outraged about the other attack

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AnonBabble

BRITISH RACE WAR WHEN?

TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN

Hmmm but we already banned knives so I don't really understand how this could happen….

I suppose the only thing left to do is ban white people? Worth a try.

Never. You didn't defend your daughters from paki rape gangs and you aren't going to do shit about this either. Just kick off already lad.

Well some tried but they were arrested.

If they tried to mess with the Polish they would have got their heads busted and mouths bleeding silently none would have noticed sadly the british are pathetic cowardly bunch busy eating those carribean,muslim and shitskin dicks.

I presume you are Polish? In which case good for you for having a slightly uncucked nation and I wish you sincere luck for the future, could you please call round your countrymen currently residing on my clay and tell them to come home, we are capable of washing cars ourselves.

Britain is a prison for it’s native citizens and a free for all banquet for non-natives. We are nation with the very most severe surveillance laws and some of harshest penalties for the most arbitrary of wrong thought. Yes we need to “awaken” but considering our Government frequently reminds us of the fact that they will destroy anyone who attempts to as much as suggest that natives have rights (and follows through, these are not idle threats) any intelligent man can understand the collective hesitation.

If you are a burger then you likely exercise certain rights every day without thinking about them that would have me imprisoned for the rest of my life. You also have pretty big problems of your own which have gone without reaction for decades.

Polish people don't refer to themselves as "the Polish" but it's true they wouldn't take no shit.

The poor young man was clearly striking out against the oppression he suffered at the hands of his belt and shoelaces.

We don't know if the victim was white, though he probably was.

We need a confirmation on race.

Utterly shit-tier response, did I deny the fact that THE POLISH were more reactive than Bongs? No, I did however articulate my opinions as to why. You ignore all this and start talking semantics.

Idiot.

That's what you get for having a judeophile leader repeatedly spit in the face of Hitler's peace offers, ordering the firebombing of Dresden and the cultural destruction of a Germany that capitulated. Reap what you sow, Anglo.

You newnigs really need to stop embedding data-mining in these threads, it's almost jidf-tier autism

youtube.com/watch?v=FewQ6O22YAA

Wew nice D&C.

Nobody deserves niggers. except Israel

Im doubting he was White. Brixton is full of non white trash.

Liberalism, egalitarianism and mass immigration are international phenomena not unique to Britain or even the West. Russia and Moscow specifically has a massive muslim population, way larger than the UK.

America is 56% White and of those whites most are mongrels with no proper ethnic identity, when you are literally tortured, raped and murdered by blacks the media ignores you and your government gives them more money for them programs. One of Trump's campaign promises is literally to give ((((((inner cities))))) mo money fo dem programs.

Truly nowhere is more cucked than the Jewnited Sharts of Americuck

Bump

victim looks almost certainly black, judging by the colour of the blurring on the face and the clothes.

unless there's some sweden tier colour alteration going on here this is black on black

bbc .co.uk/news/uk-england-london-38527996

Kill yourself lad.

likewise.
I bet you're a spic too

SO IT IS WRITTEN

Not American so nice swing and a miss. Secondly keep deflecting.

Both are cucked in their own way, the US with demographics and lack of culture, other than a Jewish one, the UK with the police state and lack of weapons. Jewish pedos running the show is what they both have in common.

Non-Tartar Muslims (Tartars are actually ok) are not and never will be Russian citizens though. Which makes it easier for the RF to deal with things like deportations.

Chechens are churka trash of course, but that's a problem going back to the Russian Empire period. Remember Russia is a huge empire, 95% of its non-whites are native peoples, it's not like Western Europe where we have literal paki interlopers coming over and telling us to feel guilty for others.

I'm WN as fuck, but I still think those groups like Chuvash deserve to be respected, as do Mongols. Likewise with Plains Amerindians (the non fake kind) in America.

Every worthless interloper shit skin (chink, nigger, paki etc) in Europe can fuck off and die though.

Yeah so was Canada, Australia and NZ. Look what we did to them. Maybe Russians should stop being cuckolds and bending over, allowing huge Mosques to be built in Moscow, when those peoples ancestors would've happily raped, tortured and murdered them if it was the 1400s.

It's Brixton. Victim looks like a roadman. Black on black more than likely

They do look pretty dark, even through the blur.

uhaf2gobak.bitmap

Pakis make Tartars look like a race of da Vincis mate. Trust me. I'm not Russian, I live in London.

For the most part, the Maori people actually had a pretty advanced culture compared to the others you've mentioned. It's a fairly unknown secret that Maori are very far right on the political spectrum. They dig white culture, but are just pissed off that their own people are degenerate and fell for race-mixing.

The problem only began when people race-mixed for having children and when NZ allowed too much immigration. Apart from that, I wouldn't be surprised if there's even quite a few Maori Nazi floating around.

Then it sounds like it's time to war with the police.
They are getting in the way of your God-given right to self defense.

These were some soft white people in pozzed-up london. It would be like accusing all yanks of being some San Fran faggots, all leafs of being Toronto pussies or all germans of being berliner transexuals.

not violent enough. unfortunately the only attacks that raise white consciousness are torture videos that last longer than 10 mins. being stabbed by negroes happens every day.

they'd still happily do that today if they were 25%+ of the population.

Well what about those supposedly "ard" Northeners then, huh? Still allowing rape gangs to roam around scot-free?

Huh, I supposed Brits dont have separation of cuck and state anyway. Do any bins have/use other religious admonitions?

(((Pure coincidence))), I'm sure!

If this is #2 it might just be a copycat incident. If we get more no way in hell and yeah someone's trying to kickstart a race war. Right now I'm chalking it up to blacks being unoriginal hacks and copying each other, and honestly if it takes off what the hey we don't ever fall for this shit and it just proves us right.

Bumping for race war now. Gas the kikes.

It still baffles me that the UK didn't have an open rebellion in the streets after that cop was beheaded in public or after rotherham. The anglos that did move to America are cucked beyond belief, though to be fair America isn't that much better.

*didn't move to America

It doesn't baffle me at all.
Normis don't bath themselves in Holla Forums threads everyday.
It's very easy to have zero exposure to all this shit if you wanted to.
The first time i heard of Rotherham i was sure, that the numbers were exagerated to "this is what racists actually believe"-levels of satire.
Had i not checked for myself, i would have crossed it off as crackpot conspiracy shit and forgotten about two weeks later.

I'm getting sick of all the anti-Brit D&C. Its relentless whenever Britain is mentioned in any way, and no one steps up to protect Britain except the few who get attacked by the rest with > →/britpol/

There's a lot of messed up shit in Britain, but let's not pretend that the murder of whites is not a frequent occurrence in many other countries. First among these is the USA, with France and Germany having frequent attacks too; and also having far higher percentages of them, which in turn gives them more criminal acts. They also have more non-whites and more ghettos than Britain.

While there is a police force and food you will NEVER have a huge population rise up to lynch people (unless ordered to by government like with Duerte). In Britain you do have quite a few fairly large movements that engage in physical combat with communists, muslims and niggers on a fairly frequent basis. Every now and then we get people from those groups coming here to give us updates. There were large scale battles with antifa last year where antifa got their shit kicked in hard and had to hide behind the police. However many have stopped coming here to tell us anything now, likely because of the universal hatred and venom directed at Britain from the rest of the board.

I hope you all purge your shitskin and kike problems; the least you could do is wish the same for us. To be honest Anglos are actually making efforts to sort out their nations (with brexit and Trump being our huge victories of 2016) which is something that NONE of you other Western nations have done. Sort yourselves out first and then you can mock us - and if you have any decency in you, help us fix ourselves. We'll do the same for you if we sort our mess out first.

No more D&C. For Christendom!

GOTTA GET THOSE CLICKSHEKELS

Bump

Well, the conversation is bullshit on both sides, because you have Brits excusing it as just some London cuckoldry, which is obviously not true.

You know what the answer is, that you didn't bring up? The British government and legal system is one of the worst in the Western world when it comes specifically to these issues. They locked that one kid up for a "racist tweet" for 56 days, and sentenced that woman on the train to 21 weeks in jail, which she had to serve half of. I don't know if even Sweden does shit like this, they are more about extreme social shaming, like the rest of the West but worse.

Let's simply be honest about what the problems are, and stop being children about it. The UK government is absolute shit. People might not realize it because they don't outlaw Holocaust revisionism like some places on the Continent, but Britain has a horrible government.

Yes, the British government is a pile of shit. As is the German government, the French government, the Swedish government, the Canadian government, the Austrian government, and likely many more though I'm not so educated on them. Britain does have some disturbing examples of police-state activity, perhaps some of the worst; but in other nations we have pretty similar levels of retardation, including Swedes and Germans outright covering up terrorist attacks, mass-molestations and other things. No country in the West is doing well; but I am not seeing any 'haha serves them right, fuck them' in regards to any other country (except perhaps Sweden; who we should also be supporting, rather than celebrating their destruction - and yes there is a difference between mocking and taking pleasure in a nation's downfall). For the rest there is a degree of sympathy, a degree of unity. Ya know, that 'white brotherhood' kind of thing?

For Britain its just laugh and mock, laugh and mock. A bit of mocking is fine, banter is fun; but its relentless of late. Essentially Britain cannot be mentioned without people expressing their pleasure that it is getting destroyed - which is not just mocking, not just banter; it is sick fucks taking pleasure in the evil that is going on there, as if it is 'justice' of some kind.

It is that which is making me sick. That kind of behaviour is going to lose you allies, not make them. … And again, big difference between mocking + banter, and celebrating the downfall of a nation. One is acceptable; the other not.

Maybe if britshits didn't post with an air of underserved "superiority" and support the dresden bombings, you wouldn't get shit for it.
Please.
Blame the tranny loving israel supporting goons of brit/pol/

I'm not excusing that, I'm only pointing out why the Brits occasionally seem so extremely cowardly. It's best to point out how awful your govt is in response. I don't think the Brits as a whole are as brainwashed as the Swedes, but I don't live in Europe, so I don't know.

Americans get the same thing on Holla Forums at times

Here the social shaming and the attempt to wreck lives is strong, plus we have a high population of violent niggers in many parts of the United States.

Webm pls.

Why are they all wearing gloves? Is it that cold in Bongistan?

Britain is a shithole, but the rest of the world isn't far behind. Good job falling for blatant kike D&C.

Hopefully you won't have to deal with any rape gangs in your own country while your government completely ignores the problem, if you do I certainly won't be laughing about it and using it to try and belittle your nation (and the people in it who are disgusted with what's happening).

Jews get off on the thought of punishing the Germans during ww2, when you see someone laughing and mocking Dresden or the rape of Germany there's a 9 out of 10 chance it's a kike.

why cant i ever encounter shitskins like this? id fucking destroy them.

What's with all the black on white violence all of a sudden?
Are these false flags?

yupp, but no sense in pointing it out.
it looks like it's destined to backfire.
I'm thinking blacks denouncing this bs
after the copycats kick in

I hope it is a false flag, that would imply that someone with enough power to orchestrate false flags is on our side. I would be totally fine with that.

I think it's just niggers behaving like they always do though tbh.

Also:
Hownew.ru

Have you been living under a rock? This shit is normal for niggers.

Fuck off, kike.

That just confirms that the Brits are worse than the Swedes.

shill thread.

not to mention that this also happened before the kidnapping so it's not a copy cat.

sage because I don't have the cctv footage yet

Confirmation bias.

Dr. Jamal, I'm Boko Haram.

This cant be fucking real.

London can fuck off. It is not part of UK any more.
I have to go to that shithole for work. I hate it.

I live in the sticks in northern England. It is still British here. London is a mess. It is horrific.
So are Paris, Berlin, Madrid. Absolute hell on Earth. If nuclear weapons are used then I want London glassed. It is a cesspit of foreigners. They don't even speak English.

Heiled for naming the Jew

Because even if they outnumber you 4 to 1 they still only go after the scrawny looking faggots who look at the ground while walking.

Don't forget Brussels.

I'm honestly terrified that they put a nigger in charge of HUD.

It's been a bit nippy the last few weeks but they're probably wearing them because they're not used to the weather, having recently arrived from Calais.

Shame they didn't hide in shipping containers and suffocate.

What were the whites doing in Muslim country?

Remember who you are Britain.

(((They))) are obviously trying to start a race war.
Don't fall for their ploy, at least wait until Trump is in office.
Our job will be much easier when our establishment is less hostile to us, making a move now would just justify martial law and make everything 6 million times harder than it has to be.

We have guns.
We can change in years what others need decades for.

Excuse me what

RED SOX FAN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
THIS ONE IS NEARBY!!

Please anons, do not take the MA cucks as examples of everyone here. In fact, the sheriff of my county wants to ship inmates from here down to build Trump's wall. Also notes the connection between no border security and the heroin epidemics. Also the sheriff of the home county Sam Hyde. Mass isn't all bad. As I've said before, some areas are actually ok.

having lived around both Maoris and American Blacks, I'd prefer Maoris any day.

Whites better learn martial arts/self defense so you can at least defend yourself and not be a cuck.

The latest archeological finds suggest the Ibero-celt kingdom of Britney, which occupied the British Isles at the time, used nuclear weaponry during the Finno-Korean Hyper War.

Tell me more. :DDDDD

I WANT TO RACE WAR NOW SO BAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

But user! The 'Muslim' peoples! That's their culture! How can you be so intolerant toward these culturally enriched peoples? ;^)

did the victims warn the stabbers that knifes are banned?

t. NA

There is literally no country in western europe or the Anglosphere that can boast about it's demographic situation. It's like arguing over who is drowning the least quickly. Man, Anglos have the greatest capacity for self-delusion I've ever seen.

Who's up for random 10-1 K:D revenge spree

Mudslime niggers ideally

Clearly a Brit that had a state school education, read with comprehension.

A polish person would refer to his brethren as "polish" not "the polish".

I believe the initial reports were of "tanned British".

Stabbed by 4 nogs in "Dallas Chicken". My my. Who could have seen this coming.

And Sydney and Melbourne.

Feels good, the sea monster has been killed

This