We wuz kangs

facebook.com/1487587457924338/videos/1487637584585992/?pnref=story

Here's the video. Do black people actually believe that they colonized the world and everyone else just magically turned whites?

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.co.nz/books?id=stl97FdyRswC&pg=PA655&lpg=PA655&dq=nubian pyramids encyclopedia&source=bl&ots=u_XlKsexv8&sig=y3VPyBBpk4DXCiRe6JDBKkVFoqw&hl=en&sa=X&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=nubian pyramids encyclopedia&f=false
archive.is/U62xw
livescience.com/15388-discovery-channel-tutankhamen-dna.html
sigmaaldrich.com/catalog/product/sigma/m8631?lang=en®ion=US
youtube.com/watch?v=lL2jDyPAXIU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes they do, don't you remember that retard who claimed something like :

There's an entire branch of mathematics called supreme mathematics where niggers claim they have some kind of superior knowledge of whatever, it's litteraly niggathematics.

Oh and their niggatry btw is not new, pic related. Something tells me in the future when all of that sweet tech we have will be a thing of the past some nig nog somewhere will pretend they made it.

Cuckchan JIDF slide thread
Info they are sliding/derailing
Dismantling CIA and Co.
Properly auditing the Federal Reserve
Planned Parenthood defunding

The point of this thread isn't to disparage or discredit other threads faggot, it's news and I think it's a problem that niggers actually think this. Do you really want this whole board to be a big echobox?

How do we discredit it though, I've been thinking if we meme whites being Ethiopians because Perseus flew down and fucked an Ethiopian princess and there were several white ethiopians

kys

Lurk More

Show post options
[x] Do not bump

oh wait they did.

you might learn something if you did your own research instead of believing Holla Forums's pseudo-history.

This goy gets it, history is wrong gods chosen should be the ones who right it.

Tbh Spencer is a shitty representative for White and has to learn how to argue.

Shut you stupid nigger Jew. Egyptians were mostly tannish looking, there were some Whites and they were mainly nobility.

One thing I haven't heard yet is are these colors true to the day they were painted or are they ((restorations))?

I think you are a (((restoration))).

So these were never made huh?

Brain dead white trash.

You might have misunderstood me. I'm saying that they were painted darker shades than the original by people who restored them - if they were restored.

Try again, Holla Forums

They are just to dumb to understand that the allegory of the cave is an allegory even though it says it is right in the title.

That's because it is a tan.
Egyptian art depicts the men as being tan and most women as pale.
Sometimes they depict women doing outside work like farming and then they also depict the women as tan.

These were never made by Bantu niggers. They were built by the Kushites who were a Dravidian people.

Yes and it's called afrocentrism, which is completely batshit insane. The WE WUZ KANGS meme was the best thing to come out of it as a mocking gesture. The most hilarious thing is that they aren't just aping white achievement but literally the achievement of every single other race. It must be so sad for niggers to realise they've done the least and had to resort to the most typical nigger behaviour, theft.

Oooh gotcha my bad. Probably not, although I think King Tut was found to have European DNA. The consensus is the Ancient Egypt for the most part Arab/tannish looking much similar to how Egyptians look today.

They were though, every ancient account says they had skin color of those of the Indians, but they made a distinction between the Nubians and the Egyptians.

Egyptians were Egyptians, this black dude on facebook is telling me all Egyptians were black, he's we wuz kanging me

niggers look at any old drawing and if the people are brown or drawn black they think its them. They seem to be oblivious that there are other races with dark skin as well.

They'll claim to be pajeets soon enough

Search Nubian Pyramids online
books.google.co.nz/books?id=stl97FdyRswC&pg=PA655&lpg=PA655&dq=nubian pyramids encyclopedia&source=bl&ots=u_XlKsexv8&sig=y3VPyBBpk4DXCiRe6JDBKkVFoqw&hl=en&sa=X&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=nubian pyramids encyclopedia&f=false

THE SUDDANESE WERE INDIAN AND SHEEIT

No it isn't, they are simply confusing Egyptians with Nubians, which is understandable because the Nubians adopted a lot of Egyptian culture.

I think that's clear from their paintings and inscriptions. But there were always exceptions like Tut seeing how travel around the Mediterranean was commonplace long before civilisation began. This is subtracting the Greek/Ptolemaic dynasties of course.

Some more art.

Not really.
Copy pasted from kikepedia, when even they have to admit white accomplishments it's pretty 100% guaranteed to be true.

Nubian pyramids are most likely built by engineers imported from Egypt, just like Burj Khalifa was built by whites using indian and paki slaves in the sandnigger land.

Yeah Niggers are delusional. He's a decent article by a Black guy calling out other Afrocentrist wannbe Egyptian Blacks.
archive.is/U62xw

Like I said, there were some Whites, who were especially prominent among nobility.

Pretty sure Egypt conquered Nubia hence it was an Egyptian colony therefore the leadership was Egyptian… Therefore Egyptians engineered the pyramids structures and culture in Nubia until they were displaced by local populous years later at which point that society collapsed as is seen in other colonial societies…Hatiti for example.

Trips of Truth

You lose NiggerKike

(checked)

Kek has spoken. Sorry, Holla Forums user.

Where do you think they came from?
Kek didn't meme these people out of thin air.

This is what the ancient Libyans were described as
That's a stone's throw away from Egypt.

Northern Africa was white until the muslim conquest. Then the men were killed and the women taken as sex slaves so now there are no real Egyptians or real north-Africans left.

This is as delusional as niggers claiming they were kangs.

You were so BTFO that you have resulted to name calling and other non-arguements. SAD!

It's over, give up, Holla Forums

to be honest I would be willing to humor the blacks delusions if it meant they all (all blacks everywhere) went back to Africa…. "To be kangs and sheeet"

WRONG

laughable

Also
livescience.com/15388-discovery-channel-tutankhamen-dna.html

It would take a flood to slide anything on this board.
Here though, have some niggers.

So the Nubian niggers took over Egypt just before it collapsed and fell to the Persians.. fascinating!

Just like Detroit.

It doesn't matter how tanned the ancient egyptians were, they just weren't negroids. And sure as well they didn't look like scandinavians, which is entirely to the latter's loss.

What matters is that the black slaves who were bought and brought to the Americas, weren't either from Egypt of Ethiopia ("ethiopian" meant black skinned, in ancient times). They lived isolated to the south of the desert, which is what set them apart genetically from the rest of the world. Just like the aborigines in Australia, they had no influence on the rest.

They wouldn't be niggers, if they had lived in a diverse enviroment of different people during the ancient era.

see

BTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFO

THIS

Even if it was true WTF HAVE YOU DONE SINCE???

Is there even a "black" city in modern times (last 100 years) to rival New York/Hong Kong/Panama City/London/Paris/Dubai?????

Yes but for all the wrong reasons.

Just look up Detroit

If it was built by whites it don't count.
Still don't count, your great grandaddy kang may have been slave labor but he didn't design shit.

Plus every one of those cities is now in decay mode.

There has to be a point at which this WE WUZ shit starts to sound contrived and ridiculous, even to the most Afrocentric African history scholar in Africa. Even the WE WUZ Nordicist type Whites don't claim that places like China or the Pacific Islands were originally inhabited by blonde, blue-eyed Scandinavians.

Except in this case the Egyptians didn't leave Egypt. It would be the same as what happened in the Deroit, but without the white flight.

LURK MOAR FAGGOT

According to rumors, blacks had a civilization somewhere in the middle of the jungles of Africa. However, seeing how all post-Flood civilization were created by either the Aryans or the Atlanteans, it could've been another society with White priest-kings.

arabs are caucasian lmao

NONE OF U KANGZ N KWEENS EVEN KNOW UR TRUE WORTh
Black superiority to the weak whites has been proven, but nobody is talking about why. Every Proud Black African brotha and sista is worth millions from the melanin in their body alone. It is what gives our strength and is the source of superiority.

and heres the proof you tiny dicked racists sigmaaldrich.com/catalog/product/sigma/m8631?lang=en®ion=US

go fuck youreselves while we fuck ya bitch stay mad

Go back to Reddit

THIS FAM
youtube.com/watch?v=lL2jDyPAXIU
couldn't embed as it already exist

Also one about Trump

I don't even understand this fucker.

t. redneck

Andddd….?

Niggers are pathetic, dumb animals. They have literally nothing positive to show for their existence. So they make shit up and steal credit from others. That's really all it is. Made up stories to make them feel better about being the shittiest race on the planet.

we should meme niggers into murdering each other to sell the melanin

This user gets it. But seriously, it would turn cities like chimpcago from plain violent into straight up apefrica. Niggers skinning each other and trying to sell bodyparts. A fake black market for melanin would have to be created though. If only there was a group of immoral, wealthy people with money to burn and who are used to dealing in bodyparts.

Its simple, Eygpt was not black, they fought wars with Nubia. Nubia conquered Eygpt, royal Nubians intermarried with Eygptian nobles and years later was at war with Nubia again.

Eygpt was so fucking old which time peroid are these niggers talking about?

The bullshit truth though is Eygpt was somehow majority nigger, not true.

WE WUZ KANGZ AND BOOTIFUL QUEENZ BUILDING PYRAMIDZ AND SHIEEEEEEEET BUT THA WHITE MAN STOLE OUR MELANIN MAGIC AWAY

using this kind of jewjitsu to weaponize their own stupidity against themselves would be the greatest red pilling campaign for normies of all time

Let's do it boys, Kek clearly blesses this idea with those godly quints.

Nation of Islam is a big source of this shit. First two pics in related. The second one is Ishmal, the creator of Teachology, not Yakub, the creator of Tricknology. Yes, those are things in Nation of Islam.

Video related. Watch if you want to be #woke #kangz

my ebonoid

SHEEEEIIT

as it was quinted, so it shall be done.
PRAISE KEK

WHY IS IT THAT THESE DISCUSSIONS ALWAYS BRING OUT THE MOST OBVIOUS SHILLS, REEEEE

Those were built after the Nubian Nigger conquest gibs me dats of Egypt. The Nubians obviously took some native Egyptian engineers as slaves, made them build stronk "piramids" because they r now Kangz, meanwhile Egypt collapsed.

Learn2History you fucking Kike.

Kang of Spades. Sounds right.

White do tan.