Alien: Covenant

counter-currents.com/2017/09/alien-covenant/

Related

It flopped so no sequel.

Blade Runner 2 will be better and Ridley will be eternally btfo.

Alien Covenant was meh

Clickbait

Get out TRSodomite, your child grooming is unacceptable.

Wasn't the whole point of these "prequels" (or whatever the fuck they're called) to explain the crashed ship and origins of the alien? And since Prometheus fucked that up, Ridley wanted Covenant to do it…but also fucked that up too, somehow? Am I reading this correctly?

So is it better than prometheus or not?

Prometheus is awesome fuck the redditors and CC faggots.

Seems like the same thing happened to George Lucas. Both had pretty complicated back stories but the fans hated the first movie of each prequel trilogy so they had to change the overall script and the entire story went to shit (they were both pretty shitty to begin with). To be honest, the Phantom Menace is a better movie than Prometheus

How many times does someone need to get hit on the head with a hammer to start writing drivel like this?

I liked the movie.

What's your problem cuck?

It made more than twice it's money back and it's getting a sequel. Stop lying. It may not get 4 sequels like Ridley wanted, but it's getting a sequel.

Shit film. Repetitive, creatively dead garbage. Intended to be a part of a cinematic universe which is just a piss in the face, it didn't even feel like a complete film.

David is the only interesting part but he has outgrown the frachise he was created in, this should've been a completely new IP about David, a mad robot who creates monsters. What is scary or intriguing about a Xenomorph any more? Nothing.

It's more coherent and watchable than Prometheus but it had less original stuff. Prometheus at least introduced the black goop, the facehugger squid and David. Honestly I would say neither are worth watching.

Alien was a good horror film, Aliens a worthwhile action sequel, Alien 3 is Alien again but worse, Ressurection is Whedonshit and Prometheus/Covenant are a mess. Sequels are generally cancer and should be avoided unless the storyline is already plotted out beforehand to accommodate one single story instead of starting a new story each film.

Was it even scary? I always thought it looked cool.

Jesus Christ.

Ok stuff in Covenant:

Shit tier:

covenant was a basically a retread of alien 1 with some unused prometheus designs and concepts thrown in

it was okay, nothing more, nothing less

katherine waterson was very cute in an unconventional way though

inb4 "that's a man"

How many people do you think would have gone to see it had they released it under the title "Prometheus 2"?
I liked AvP so Prometheus and Prometheus 2 pissed me off by making Xenomorph's origin happen in the future, didn't care for AvPR much though.

She's ugly as fuck. You can tell they deliberately picked a homely actress and cut her hair short to try and make Ripley 2.0.

Alien Covenant was great. Truly scifi kino.

Reported for disturbing pictures.
;_;

I sucked her tits once =^_^=

How delicious were they on a scale of 1-10?

is that cgi?