Can anyone here explain why Holla Forums doesn't condemn this show?

Can anyone here explain why Holla Forums doesn't condemn this show?
This is the show in a nutshell

Nobody knows how to properly draw and animate nowdays, it seems.

Is this your first day here? Too many threads about this shitty reddit show.

Why is one of them in a woman in your pic OP?

OWWW THE EDGE

don't assume genders, shitlord

Holla Forums isn't one person. I personally enjoy the show because it's funny. That's all there is too it. It's crass, it's dumb but it's funny.

The accusations that it is a 'Reddit' show comes from people afraid to enjoy something Reddit might like once in a while regardless of quality. Reddit likes Drive, Better Call Saul, Scorsese films and other good shit, even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Falls into the realm of parody but is generally creative on it's own merits, science fiction as a genre is already pretty played out so its hard to avoid inadvertently mirroring other works.

Rick is an asshole character, he is selfish, greedy, self-obsessed and narcissistic. Obviously he would have no spiritual leanings.

Generally used well for comedic effect, for example 'Mr Poopy Butthole' isn't the joke in and of himself, the joke is that you assume him to be one of many wacky fictional characters until he is revealed to be real at the end of the episode.

Doubtful that McDonald's would want R&M to shill for a discontinued sauce that nobody gives a shit about. More likely they saw the sperging of fans and decided to capitalise. The joke is the irreverency of Rick going to get dipping sauce which his brain is melting but they should've invented some generic space restaurant to be honest. Same for Shoney's.

your just too stupid to understand it, sorry kid but it's true, no one with less than 130 IQ can grasp the brilliance that is Rick and Morty, and I think you just don't make the cut ;)

manually sketched students

Even with all those inb4s, it's still a Reddit show.

Is that a female Morty?

What a fag

go back to cuckchan
no here cares about this show

Hand drawn pupils, what's not to like?

I dont get it, when I was looking at the psychiatrists eyes, here pupils remained the same while they moved around her eyeballs, how is that hand drawn? Arnt they suppose to change shape?

Too many women in that writers room now.

Salty christfags everywhere. Your attempts to stay relevant has created the stereotype wacky pastors. You have no place being judgmental about entertainment.

There are actually far more intelligent meanings behind “Mr. Poopy Butthole” and “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub” than on the surface; not to imply they’re genius-levels of comedy, they’re just smarter than they appear.

Oh no, how will atheists ever recover?

You r/atheism sewage leaks are as atheist as Holla Forums is about movies and television.

>there are (((people))) in this thread who watch Reddit and Memey

So? He's just that and nothing deeper than that. All of you R&M faggots really are damage controlling godless losers trying to justify your shit taste through faux acceptance and nihilistic dejection, every attempt at defending the show has been the fucking same and proves further it's Reddit media.

So fucking what?
Who the fuck cares what some faggot likes to watch and shitpost about?

>>>Holla Forums

Because the criticism people attempt to toss at it is often more annoying than the show itself.
Your shitpost game is weak.

It doesn't help that all the fans are obnoxious.

Because they're white? is that what you're trying to say?

that's a shoop

Triggered x2. Thing is Rick and Morty makes nihilism fun, you don't have that so instead you whine. Just accept that your ideology is dying before you move from feminism to islam lvl of unfunny.

I've never seen it fuck off

Reported for terrorism

I've never seen it fuck off either, bud

goes on Holla Forums

Is pic related you?

I think it's pretty obvious who is triggered here.

This show is reddit garbage.

(you)

I've never seen a single episode of that shit and I refuse to, only because this faggot colleague of mine can't stop going on about it. Well, he did keep going on about it, until I told him many times I didn't care about rick and morry and to please stop talking about it.

Now I'll ask Holla Forums to
PLEASE STOP TALKING ABOUT RICK AND MORRY

Hey Morty, I turned myself into ink and entered this guy's skin!

I'M TATTOO RICK!!!

I need to stop coming here, the b8 has gotten so lackluster and retarded to the point fags are literally just stating the opposite of reality and then samefagging hard as shit in their own threads.

stop the fucking presses. There are plenty of reasons to hate this flavor of the month show, but leave it to Holla Forums to critique it in the most amatuerish, bush league way.

LMAO religicucks

Go home Justin you're drunk

*tip*

Wait, atheists wear hats?
Fuck that noise, I'm all christcuck now!

Years later and atheifags still are triggered by fedoras

If you actually believe OP is some religious
offendoid, you're a bigger faggot than OP.

Goes on Holla Forums.

hide the thread.

It only gets discussed on here because even cartoon spergs who watch this shit have realized that Holla Forums is nothing more than tumblr 2.0 at this point, so they come here, not realizing however that we don't want them either. Maybe they should create their own containment board, it worked for the horsefuckers, homosuck and all the other undesirables at least.

DUBYA BTFO

They should have stayed on channel 101.

you're drunk, reddit, go home

that's so 2006

lol

what kind of communist language is that?