Scream

ANONS, URGENT NEWS. CANDLE JACK HAS BEEN SPOTTED IN THE AREA. LOCK YOU DOORS AND DON'T GO OUTSI

Candlejack is an overused meme and should fuck o

How does this meme work aga

I don't care where you have come from, but you need to leave.

This meme is gay and so are you.

Fags need to lea

What happened to you? You stopped mid sentence. I hear that can happen when you say Candlejack. But that's just a silly me

OP SUCKS DICK AND SO DOES HIS THR

Newfags need to stop reposting old memes.
I get it, Encyclopedia Dramatica is a fun place. But you need to understand that posting old memes does not equate being an oldfag. The fact that you resorted to using Candlejack proves thi

What are people's opinion on Freakazoid?
I mean, I know everyone loves the Candlejack episode, but is there another one that you guys may have liked? Perso

Retards like you who don't know how this works really piss off. Did you think you could get away with someone like me noticing your fatal mistake? In hindsight, your failure is obvious, so allow me to explain the root causality of your simpleton mind. You can only be abducted by candlejack if you say his name. Otherwise, abso

You know, it's been so long since I watched it that the Candlejack episode is the only one I remember well. What a sham

Tell me about Candle Jack! Why does he wear the ma

This seriously takes me back. There was simpler times, when you just s

Candlejack more like Candlecuck haha get i

Fuck you OP he hasn't been seen in years, probably dead or retired at this point
If you're gonna be screaming fire, atleast have some proof, and your shitty attempt at using the meme isn't even funny
Everyone know that Candlejack is just some old dude roleplaying or whatever so just give it up alr

Lotta loyalty for a hired meme.

What the fuck stop with this shitty ol

Nope, they're right.
Fuck off back to halfchan. Are you a filthy phoneposter or Frenchie that they banned or something.

Even better is the pack of faggots who don't know how it works and failing it.

honestly this is still better than most of the awful threads on this shitty si

It's funny how everytime this meme comes up, people scream "CANDLEJACK IS A DEAD MEME" and still th

Old and tired, user. Just let the candle jack meme slip away and die.
It's the only res

Goddammit, user, you have to say 'Candlejack' for him to get you, you can't just stop typing mid sentence and expect it to wor

It's rather sad to see memes misused or misunderstood.
Candlejack of all things doesn't deser

CANDLEJACK DOESN'T EXIST YOU STUPID FUCKING FA

how new are y

HES NOT TAKING ME BRING IT YOU CANDLE FU

That's not how the meme works, newfag. Go back to 4chan, and take gay OP with you.

You stupid fuck. It was even stated 3 times by anons how to do it in this thread and you fucked it up.

jokes on you, I was Candlejack.

Since we're on the topic of ancient, forced memes, I'd just like to say that Milhouse Is Not A Meme is not a me

Unlike Candlejack, Milhouse will NEVER BE A ME

you faggots are nothing a but a bunch of shitposters, go back to reddit or 4chan, because holy shit i cannot even begin to describe how shitty this meme is, first of all you dumb niggers need to stop giving OP his desired rea

So how does this meme work? Are you supposed to say Candlejack's name or n

So why is candlejack still relev

FUCK, NO. WE LEFT YOU BEHIND YEARS AGO ON CUCKCHAN, CANDLEJACK

==WHY WON'T YOU LEAVE US AL

Never actually watched this, but it seems pretty cool, and candle jack seems pre

This thread is terrible.

this was not a good meme, dont try to bring it back

You aren't the boss of this board.

we'll let candejack decide what we sh

You're terrible. I hope Candlejack takes you aw