FREEDOM COMET

𝕋𝕠𝕥𝕒𝕝 𝕊𝕠𝕝𝕒𝕣 𝔼𝕔𝕝𝕚𝕡𝕤𝕖 𝟚𝟘𝟙𝟟

"𝔸 𝕣𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥"

Hold up, what was that last part?..
"𝕀𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕖𝕕, 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔸𝕦𝕘𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝟚𝟘𝟙𝟟 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕨𝕙𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕪 𝕡𝕒𝕥𝕙 𝕝𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕪 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕌𝕟𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕤 𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝟙𝟟𝟟𝟞, 𝕖𝕩𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕥𝕤 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕤𝕒𝕚𝕕."

𝟙𝟟𝟟𝟞: 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕌𝕟𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕤 𝕕𝕖𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕡𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔹𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝔼𝕞𝕡𝕚𝕣𝕖, 𝕔𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕓𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕒𝕤 𝕒 𝕗𝕣𝕖𝕖𝕕𝕠𝕞 𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕟𝕖
𝟚𝟘𝟙𝟟: 𝕋𝕣𝕦𝕞𝕡'𝕤 𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕦𝕘𝕦𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕞 𝕒𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝟜𝟝𝕥𝕙 𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕌𝕟𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕤

𝕎ℍ𝔸𝕋 𝔻𝕆𝔼𝕊 𝕀𝕋 𝕄𝔼𝔸ℕ?

𝕙𝕥𝕥𝕡://𝕨𝕨𝕨.𝕤𝕡𝕒𝕔𝕖.𝕔𝕠𝕞/𝟛𝟛𝟟𝟡𝟟-𝕥𝕠𝕥𝕒𝕝-𝕤𝕠𝕝𝕒𝕣-𝕖𝕔𝕝𝕚𝕡𝕤𝕖-𝟚𝟘𝟙𝟟-𝕘𝕦𝕚𝕕𝕖.𝕙𝕥𝕞𝕝
𝕙𝕥𝕥𝕡𝕤://𝕒𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕧𝕖.𝕚𝕤/𝕐𝕠ℝ𝕆ℙ

Other urls found in this thread:

space.com/33797-total-solar-eclipse-2017-guide.html
archive.is/YoROP
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackboard_bold
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suns_in_alchemy
thelionspawblog.blogspot.si/2009/05/meaning-of-lions-paw.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Pfi1UQ_PKQI
timeanddate.com/date/durationresult.html?d1=21&m1=1&y1=2017&d2=21&m2=08&y2=2017
twitter.com/jartaylor/status/753764612357718017
eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/SEsearch/SEdata.php?Ecl=-17760110
eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/SEsearch/SEsearchmap.php?Ecl=-17761130
christianpost.com/news/catastrophic-disaster-predicted-for-2017-after-627-y-o-blood-miracle-fails-to-occur-172254/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ixc9i1G7eew
archive.is/F5piE
eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/SEsearch/SEsearchmap.php?Ecl=12570613
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cahokia
eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/SEgoogle/SEgoogle1951/SE1979Feb26Tgoogle.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lmao epic meme font breaks links, here
space.com/33797-total-solar-eclipse-2017-guide.html
archive.is/YoROP

I don't think I've ever witnessed with my own eyes an eclipse. I hope I get to see this one.

That meme started from reddit kiddo

>archive.is/YoROP
wait a second
𝕒𝕒𝕒𝕒𝕒𝕒𝕒𝕒𝕒𝕒𝕒𝕒𝕒𝕒𝕒𝕒𝕒𝕒𝕒𝕒𝕒𝕒𝕒𝕒𝕒𝕒𝕒𝕒𝕒𝕒𝕒𝕒𝕒𝕒𝕒𝕒𝕒𝕒𝕒

Really makes you think…

Remember to protect your eyes

I just realized i fucked up the title, was supposed to be FREEDOM ECLIPSE. Oh well.

I've been a believer in meme magic since the first times the digits foretold it, and the memes started becoming real. This has got to be the biggest memetically magical happening yet, to mark our victory over evil.

It's because I found out about this eclipse the same day i found out about that comet that passed by a few days back. I'm surprised this thread hasn't received more attention.I thought for sure the meme font would attract more.
checked!

Yeah don't forget to wear lens shade 14 or more at least when viewing an eclipse, otherwise you'll get a solar burn in your retina, which will permanently ingrain the image of the eclipsed sun into your vision. Though there are worst things that could be burned into your vision forever tbh.

Yeah we're legit wizards now m8, reading the stars searching for divine purpose, prophesying the destiny of the world and sheeeeit

I would be most grateful if a mod was to correct the title of my thread to ASTRONOMY HAPPENING or FREEDOM ECLIPSE from FREEDOM COMET. :^)

This event is pretty significant, from a memetic perspective.

I agree, and your dubs confirm. Report the thread with your request

I hope you're all prepared for what comes next.

Thread theme.

COINCIDENCE? I THINK NOT!

How do I fancytext?

Patrician taste tbh.

some guy on coast to coast AM right now is saying that's around when the market will crash worse than 1920s

$$B L A C K S U N$$

Wow.

𝕆𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕖 𝕞𝕒𝕘𝕚𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕟𝕤 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕪𝕥𝕖𝕩𝕥 :^)
𝕊ℍ𝔸𝔻𝕀𝕃𝔸𝕐

No dumbass. Market won't crash until September 2015

🅽🅸🅶🅶🅴🆁

𝔹 𝕃 𝔸 ℂ 𝕂 𝕊 𝕌 ℕ

It's just a metonym for when the United States first came into being.

Whatever it is, I can't see it on an android phone.
what am I missing?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackboard_bold

𝔸 𝕪 𝕪 𝕃 𝕞 𝕒 𝕠
𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕝𝕦𝕓 𝕟𝕖𝕨𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕.

I suspected something like that would happen. It's because you haven't tuned your mind into seeing memetical phenomenon. It may be a sign that you are not worthy.
look at the picture

I did my part in the meme wars. I think it's just because I'm a pleb on a phone.

𝔱𝔣𝔴 ℑ'𝔳𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔢𝔫 𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔫𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔥𝔞𝔡 𝔱𝔬 𝔡𝔬 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱

Will Moonman be present?

What kinds of epic rituals are you wizards planning? I for one will be deep in mediation, hopefully making contact with our astral counterparts Seriously, this is an event of powerful cosmic symbolism. Don't waste it.

Pretty much the same.

𝕋𝕠𝕥𝕒𝕝 𝕊𝕠𝕝𝕒𝕣 𝔼𝕔𝕝𝕚𝕡𝕤𝕖 𝟚𝟘𝟙𝟟

Alright, which one of you fuckers has the behelit?

woah behelits look like kek

and Guts kind of looks like Wojak
what's going on here

Sol Invictus

Et Non Morietur

Barron Trump.

ℍ𝔸𝕀𝕃 𝕆𝕌ℝ ℙ𝔼𝕆ℙ𝕃𝔼! ℍ𝔸𝕀𝕃 𝕋ℝ𝕌𝕄ℙ! ℍ𝔸𝕀𝕃 𝕍𝕀ℂ𝕋𝕆ℝ𝕐!

Well aren't you a killjoy?

(check'd)

is it happening?

Much appreciated user.

Yes, this will be the day Kek takes human form

THE BLACK SUN RISES

REV UP THAT MEME ENERGY BOYS, TIME TO CHANGE THE FATE OF MAN

we takin' the fate of humanity in our own hands nao
hijacking everyone's amygdalas at once like a fuckin' elder-warlock
Holla Forums's board-tan had a daughter, only fitting that we get to have a God.

Plus the year of the fire cock! The year of rebirth in the age of aquarius!!!

This will be a wild ride.

Giving birth… will be fun.

Dubs and time dubs. KEK is with me.

wew
That kid is going to be fucking hardcore.

the memetic convergence is at hand.

CHECK'D

Wew I made a thread about this a month ago.
Daily reminder that the solar eclipse passes the Georgia guidestones. And when the eclipse occurs, the Sun is going to be in the paws of the lion and Saturn is going to be the ONLY planet on Earth's side of the Solar System at that time.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suns_in_alchemy

thelionspawblog.blogspot.si/2009/05/meaning-of-lions-paw.html

W E W
E
W
Was this supposed to be a symbolic end to the American republic? No wonder they started to speed things too fast in the recent years.

tl;dr 21. of August is going to be a wild ride one way or another. It's probably highly symbolic for the elites. That's why it's the Current Year. inb4 2nd coming of Christ, Antichrist or Ayys

fixed it

This. The unconscious psychic whispers grow more and more frequent. The universe itself is about to awaken.

Yes
Isn't there supposed to be some kind of massive /k/ube inside Saturn's storms? What if that is kek?

You're right. Aren't they supposed to have like total dominion or something by a set time before their kike god will grant them the world itself or some shit? With Trump not playing ball… This is… Interesting.

This is the creepy part. I had a couple of normies said to me at work that they all dreamt about the end of the world. And I had some similar dreams involving violet nukes in Lithuania and a giant Neptune like planet circling the Earth and eventually striking it in a blinding flash.

Yes, it's a Hexagon. And it even changed colour since 2012 muh Mayan calendar and the Age of Aquarius.
I don't remember when or where on Holla Forums I read it but someone said that something was supposed to be trapped in Saturn, hence:

WITNESSED
PRAISE BE TO KEK

Tbh fam, that kind of experiential imagery isn't literally 99.9% of the time.
Like how in tarot cards 99.9% of the time Death doesn't literally mean death or the Tower doesn't literally mean a tower.

*literal
fucking autocorrect

This will be the day of the grat purge in the usa.

APEP WILL DEVOUR THE SUN?

only to the initial poster

like the white people on American soil, remember that there are Nomads that have the entire planet in their domain

(check'd)
FUCK GRATS

WHAT THE FUCK user
I have been having dreams like that too, where the sky opens up serial experiments lain style and all these mindfucky creatures with hands made of wings I don't know how to describe that but they have wings that look like hands come pouring out and their very presence kills all of the humans. They leave the clothes too so it's very reminiscent of rapture symbology. Somehow I survive it and then a huge fucking meteor comes through the hole and kills everyone - including me.
That reminds me of something. On 12/21/12 I was on a beach - looking up at the moon, it was a full moon and there were these circular or upside down rainbows around it. My friend had a smartphone and said it was just ice chrystals but neither of us had seen anything like it before.

REEEE

Why not both?
If we use the model where we're all neurons in one giant brain, then we could describe different communities as nerve clusters.
That way we get tribalism and unification.

God dammit you had the same idea as me.

meaning the nomadic people are blood cells

Right now, we're both neurons.
I'm sending electrical signals to you, and vice versa.

I guess that would depend on what the nomads are doing in the body.

reminds me of an article I recently read where using antibiotics isn't good, because you end up with less "you". Even if some of the "you" was bad bacteria.

eating PRO-biotics makes MORE "you" which you can use to get rid of the shitty bacteria

So the book of revelation is happening.

No it didn't newfag. gtfo

If we're looking for blood cells for this model, might I suggest pics related for red and white.

pro-biotics are just full of enzymes and other materials that the bacteria in your gut which live in symbiosis with you from birth need to multiply
the theres stuff like yakult which is literally just a yoghurt drink containing non-harmful bacteria that can digest lactose
originally for east asians because alot of them are lactose intolerant and lactobacillus can digest the lactose for them

I mean, it seems to be.
Anyone well versed in the bible confirm if we are close to the end?

There's a bit of a problem with the way that prophecy is written.
**"end" and "beginning" should be the same word.

1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN

I never thought baneposting would take us this far.

Christ will come back after Maitrea the alien antichrist comes down and then Jesus and kek will do battle with Maitrea and Moloch respectively.
in otherwords, 2nd coming, antichrist and ayys.

You have no idea.

if singles none of that happens

Fuck off you REPTILIAN KIKE SHITBAG

A regular Eclipse is still cool though.

Jesus fuck the built in screencaps look like shit.

oy vey the goyim know - I just called the communist gangster computer god to fucking nuke your brain from orbit.

Well a lot of ancients believed that dreams were their connections with the gods. Maybe something of this magnitude is being reveled to unsuspecting bystanders.

There was a comet flyby on new year's eve.

Just dropping by to say OP's fonts are cancer.

What if your self is made up of two parts, a fleshform which stores information through physicality of memory and a processing force which exists throughout the entire universe. Individual consciousness is a combination of that force acting within the physical brain (and in fact any physical manifestation which can interact with the processing force). The processing force can be detected in several physical phenomena such as electromagnetic fields and radiation. The chemical and mechanical functions of neurons are also highly involved with electrical effects, and new speculation even proposes that the photon emissions of neuronal activity are then further involved in the transmission and reception of information. Consciousness is in energy (although at a certain point of scrutiny, matter is just a form of energy, but that is itself another matter) rather than in the physical. This is the partial root of the seeming malleability of reality. More important for this post is another consequence of this order, which is that we can look to identify a form of consciousness for any sort of organized electromagnetic event. The sun has a consciousness, and we interact with its energies in various ways such as the absorption of sunlight or the influence of electromagnetism on the planet (which is itself a consciousness with which we then interact through geomagnetic effects at the least and perhaps other systems as well). At the level of true consciousness, we are part of the sun and the sun is part of us.

So I wonder what happens to us during an eclipse.

In your model I'd be inclined to believe that gravitation lel, an emergent property of information is also involved.
Maybe the moon would act as a lens of some sort?

Well either the moon is just a chunk left over from a massive impact event in the Earth's history, or all levels of the system are ordered by common principles and the moon-Earth balance which seems so integral to the course of life on the planet was the result of some sort of consciousness force which isn't limited by individual physical form or even the entropic arrow.

And then it's also interesting to consider what sort of light moonlight actually is.

Please tell me that the Cat of Re is not a fucking lynx. That's definitely not a Caracal, and if it's a lynx, we are in for some serious shit.

Lynxs for almost all human cultures represent the keepers of secrecy and dreams, as well as the bearer of truth. In Greek and Roman mythology, they were known to be the creatures which battled the guardians of the underworld, namely Cerberus, and were used as the allegory of calling out the falsehoods of man.

Why not both?

Because it can't be neither!

topkek

Well guys…
youtube.com/watch?v=Pfi1UQ_PKQI

Welder's arc isn't necessarily permanent.
We're not talking shade 14 for welding, right? Because that shit is dark.

wew

Sunlight is more hardcore than welding light.
Pls don't hurt your eyes user, wear proper eye protection or use a pinhole viewer.

I'm pretty sure welding light is more intense, and I'm talking arc welding techniques here. Also you're often like 20cm or less away from the arc.
It is very important that your spectacles filter UV light, the shade has to be chosen in a way that you can see the details. Too high and you can't see shit, too low and your eyes bottom out.
I recommend these guys' stuff:
astrosolar.com/en/
Their films of solar observation are top quality. Can be DIYd on every binocular or telescope to observe sun spots.

Like this?

I don't even have to explain the occult implications of the two symbols uniting, everyone understands that intuitively. It's going to be splendid.

SMAW/MIG welder here

direct flashes from arc welding will burn contact lenses to your eyes and will temporarily blind you if you're exposed for even a few seconds at a time.

an hour of MIG welding with no proper protection for your skin will give you a sunburn.

twenty minutes of SMAW will give you a severe sunburn

It's a function of intensity.
You're closer to the arc and therefore receive more concentrated thermal radiation.
The danger with sunlight is that it's not immediately obvious that your retina is being damaged.

Had to do it.

All the 2015 Shemitah threads were a couple of years out. The big stuff hits this year.

and so a new meme was born

What does it mean?

The tail looks a little too long to be a linx

OP is a faggot for shit font.

Add this:

2017 IS THE YEAR OF THE SUPER HAPPENINGS

So lets larp the end times, I want to become comfortably scared shitless.

I think we all KNOW what it means…

This is a myth that has been circulating since the 1980's
Not true.

Oh for fucks sake, this CANT be a coincidence.

Best timeline!

Someone needs to dynamite that structure.

Fugg, I guess KEK wills it. Praise KEK.

Dubs of truth, heiled.

Glorious numerals.

You forgot:
timeanddate.com/date/durationresult.html?d1=21&m1=1&y1=2017&d2=21&m2=08&y2=2017

its a lynx

Kek

Kek rides a Lynx to war

If you put your grasses on then nothing will be wong.

It's okay.

You know guys I am getting really tired of this shit… You can call me by any Jewish psychologist term, or shill, or crazy, but, I have many memories of this same fucking event happening.

Why the hell is it that I keep reading every fucking year about a new eclipse that won't happen for [x] amount of [y] every god damn fucking year.

EVERY YEAR I HAVE SEEN THIS SAME SHIT SINCE 2008 IN THE SAME FUCKIN WORDS.

I feel like I'm in a damned loop.

I should clarify that the aforementioned eclipses are the same as this one, but, ah well. Nobody will believe me and I'll just be asleep while this one happens.

(check'd)
I don't think you're crazy user. I know what you mean

All these sevens

hellenandchaos blogspot com

It's called the inverse square rule.
And it isn't "thermal radiation" that causes arc burns, it is ultraviolet.

Arc flashes don't "burn contact lenses into your eyes" lol.
In fact many contacts are UV filtering and will provide some degree of protection from arc flash.
Btw, since when has MMA welding been called "smaw"?

Check'd
On poz phone someone cap this shit

Kek bid me to do so.

If something as brilliant as Nazi Germany will never be seen again on the face of Earth then I sincerely do hope that a gigantic meteorite comes and kills all human life.

Wew Check'd

IN MY EYES, INDISPOSED
IN DISGUISES NO ONE KNOWS
HIDES THE FACE, LIES THE SNAKE
THE SUN IN MY DISGRACE
BOILING HEAT, SUMMER STENCH
'NEATH THE BLACK THE SKY LOOKS DEAD
CALL MY NAME THROUGH THE CREAM
AND I'LL HEAR YOU SCREAM AGAIN

BLACK HOLE SUN
WON'T YOU COME
AND WASH AWAY THE RAIN
BLACK HOLE SUN
WON'T YOU COME
WON'T YOU COME (WON'T YOU COME)

STUTTERING, COLD AND DAMP
STEAL THE WARM WIND TIRED FRIEND
TIMES ARE GONE FOR HONEST MEN
AND SOMETIMES FAR TOO LONG FOR SNAKES
IN MY SHOES, A WALKING SLEEP
AND MY YOUTH I PRAY TO KEEP
HEAVEN SENT HELL AWAY
NO ONE SINGS LIKE YOU ANYMORE

BLACK HOLE SUN
WON'T YOU COME
AND WASH AWAY THE RAIN
BLACK HOLE SUN
WON'T YOU COME
WON'T YOU COME

BLACK HOLE SUN
WON'T YOU COME
AND WASH AWAY THE RAIN
BLACK HOLE SUN
WON'T YOU COME
WON'T YOU COME (BLACK HOLE SUN, BLACK HOLE SUN)

HANG MY HEAD, DROWN MY FEAR
TILL YOU ALL JUST DISAPPEAR

BLACK HOLE SUN
WON'T YOU COME
AND WASH AWAY THE RAIN
BLACK HOLE SUN
WON'T YOU COME
WON'T YOU COME

BLACK HOLE SUN
WON'T YOU COME
AND WASH AWAY THE RAIN
BLACK HOLE SUN
WON'T YOU COME
WON'T YOU COME
WON'T YOU COME>>8694598

Fucking checked. Rare Pepe, nice dubs, good song. Here's one in return.

Check'd and blessed. Praise Lord KEK.

I'm scared anons but also excited

No.

For a while I didn't know what to believe about Kek. But with the never ending dubs and the meme magic granted by our lord he is real and with us towards victory. Praise Kek

$$How do you mess up this badly?$$

This is when we launch RAHOWA

No, it comes from a obscure finish image board
when you see _anything_ on reddit on 4chan you can be sure it isnt OC or originated there
They are the landfill where memes come to die

You tell me

Thats quite the fuckin coincidence, holy shit. also quite the gay font

HEX THE KIKES
MAGE WARS NOW

for any anons planning on attending AmRen, it will take place exactly one week after the eclipse passes over it
twitter.com/jartaylor/status/753764612357718017

wait, how are you in your own cap?

There are many cats and lions out there to aid us. What of Ugallu?

What the fuck is this shit nigger?

WITNESSED

Holla Forums… Im starting to believe, that while yes the jews are a major fucking problem, the chinese are a very big existential threat to the white race.

Caracals used to be considered a species of Lynx before molecular studies proved them to be rather unrelated among cats. It also looks as a Serval but its distribution is purely subsaharan.

That's strange. I had a similar dream last night where it ended with me and some other people, mostly family and associates plus a mentor figure clearly based on Al Pacino, in a brutalist college-like basement level facility taking cover on the floor from what was presumably a global nuclear attack.

A darkness shall blot out the sun.

Chinks act like kikes, breed like niggers but can be as competent as aryans when they want to, so yeah, they are a big fucking threat, but not the worst,
Chink at least can build and mantain a society, if they win the world of the future will be a Ghost in the Shell type distopia,
But kikes and niggers are nothing but parasites, if they win we'll be dealing with a Mad Max type of post apocalypse

wow do you think I'll be able to see this in northern Florida, about an hour from the border?

Chinks never forgot the 19./20. century.
The West was responsible for the destruction of the Ming dynasty, simple as that. And also Communism, don't forget communism.
Combine national hate and the Rothschilds supporting their puppet. If Trump manages to ally Russia we might see an interesting situation of Chinese containment/implosion. Supporting Taiwan would be the first step.

Don't let this one go anons

I got to see one once when I was a tot. It was fuggin cool. You can actually see the moon move across the sun.

Oh my god Holla Forums we actually did it

same here…looked into it and everything - no bad news here

Don't let victory defeat you. We got a deep hole to climb out of and anything can happen.

No trips, no Kek visit.

THAT'S AROUND THE TIME OF THE GERMAN ELECTION

Don't tell me how to suck a cock Jimmy.

Anyway, we've learned a lot about Kek, but how do we conjure up Heh, the primordial god of luck?

Maybe I should meme-title it "Has Cosplay Gone Too Far?"

Do you know you would see if you visualized cumulative memetic factor at moment we adopted pepe as a gravity well?

It's possible that simply by their interconnected nature, if one of them is roused, then the others come too.
Not saying that's for sure the case, but they do seem to be a pretty tight group.

Holla Forums meetup in Tennessee?

1776 didn't have a total solar eclipse, so far as I can tell…

yes it did, check nasa's website dingus

Happening even bigger than previously thought!

The path of the eclipse will touch land at Lincoln Beach, Or. There, the area will experience a full 1 minute and 58 seconds of totality. Here are the town's demographics:

This must be nearly the whitest place in North America, yet is named for the premiere nigger loving president. Curious. More:
The area codes are 458 and 541.
>458 + 541 = 999 A Herman Cain reference? What is Kek telling us?

Indian genocide confirmed. Reservation created in a dubs year, but terminated 99 check 'em years after that. Reinstated in bad-luck 1977, leaving them with satanic 3,666 acres to practice witchcraft on.

I will definitely be there. May I be among the first to die.

Pic related is Lincoln Beach. Looks nice, tbh.

Link to it.
There's no total eclipse of the US that occurred in 1776, so far as I can find.

There was one in January over Antarctica, and then another in November that juuuuuussssst missed the West Coast, drifting from Alaska down the Pacific into Mexico and the Yucatan. I can't find any that crossed the US.

Don't tell me a journalist was careless with his facts again!

eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/SEsearch/SEdata.php?Ecl=-17760110
eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/SEsearch/SEsearchmap.php?Ecl=-17761130

peculiar

Total occultation signals the end of the American Republic, and birth of a new nation, just as the last one signaled the end of the british colonies and the birth of the American Republic.

Free American Empire?

Hopefully this time the demise of about 98% of this planet occurs.

CHECK'D

Checked

Hey you might want to look up who funded and put the chinese communist party in power

And allowed them to destroy west industry

Was having nightmares along those lines for months. These days I drink heavily or don't sleep at all.

Its an omen

I've been having a lot of deja vu and apocalyptic dreams latly.
Nearly went to church today.

Some say close the third eye, i say "only if you dare".
People don't know shit about the universe we're in. You're insane to ignore the skies.

And

We need to save souls.

Read Apep backwards.

Not yet. Not enough.
I miss the old board-tans.

Either way mankind is gonna suffer dark age level depopulation with this

Should I head to pine mountain in georgia on that day? It's a day after my birthday and it seems to call to me for some reason.

Praise Kek

kek'd

Yup, the same. 1776 didn't have a total eclipse ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, according to the NASA site - but that's assuming I'm searching right :/

Also, -1776 may mean 1776 BC.

You probably did see a similar thread every year. Last year and the year before that they were probably talking about this same eclipse and how it's an omen for trump. He did campaign for a year and a half.
The years before that were probably about other astronomical events. There's always events going on every year. I've seen many threads about meteor showers, comets and "flashes".
Nonetheless this eclipse has been talked about for the last few years with most of the threads being pastas of news articles from the same sites. And it should be. This shit doesn't happen often.

IS THIS FUCKING REAL
IS THIS FUCKING REAL
I NEED TO CONFIRM IF THIS IS REAL
IF THIS IS REAL I DONT EVEN KNOW
HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE

Witnessed

500 years of Protestant Reformation
100 years of Revolution Communist on Russia
100 years of JFK birth
100 years of Balfour Declaration
50 years of six day war
300 years of Great Lodge of England
100 years of Marian Apparitions at Fatima, Portugal, about World Wars and Communism

christianpost.com/news/catastrophic-disaster-predicted-for-2017-after-627-y-o-blood-miracle-fails-to-occur-172254/

dat shit aint be to da fuggin day nigga shhheeeit, fugg oud wid yo cracka azz bulllsheeeiit

Lincoln wanted to ship the blacks back.

wtf is this nonsense?

A dumbass font, that's what.

Shits gonna get weird

"And there shall be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars…" Luke 21:25

And here we were thinking the Year of the Fire Monkey was interesting. I think the ride only gets wilder from here on out.

$$Oh, so it works now?$$

𝔸𝕟𝕪𝕙𝕠𝕨, 𝕀 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕗𝕒𝕘𝕘𝕠𝕥𝕤 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕒 𝕥𝕠𝕥𝕒𝕝 𝕖𝕔𝕝𝕚𝕡𝕤𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕒 𝕓𝕒𝕕 𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕟.

Didn't even think about that. This could be a good omen, then (for us :^))

Kill yourself, your trips are tainted by you being a smelly beaner fuck 'helping a relative move back home' IE drain them welfare checks at the western union like the slow and the obese beady eyed mexishits you are.

Yeah get dem maymays bro. Maybe you'll even be lynched or perhaps get your beloved beaner family executed in front of you, then you get to enjoy laying among their corpses as kek's kool klub and moonman finally purge this gay earth of shitskins like you.

An eclipse represents a significant shift in the power structure. That may be a bad omen for the globalist institutions enslaving us, but a great omen for the rest us.

Little toot toot cum goblin

Haha! Meemins11?

Figured that now thanks fam

Maybe something will happen here?

suck

It looks more like a Caracal

(checked)
kay thanks for the rare pepes

You're not sucking yet.

I sucked in air. Felt something off about your first "suck" post. Then I had the urge to do it after that one. Why are you gay?

Why are you gay? You're the one who sucked when told to suck.

Fucking slave

Dubs demand it fam

I sucked in air, not cock. But why were you asking for it, sodomite?

suck

I didn't tell you to suck cock

I simply told you to
SUCK

Well?

But I sucked, as you said.

suck more

Nah m8

lick then suck

For you

So does this mean the new caeasr augustus is rising?

Looks like a rabbit you gay nigger. Not even that, you can't even post the full image of that anime girl who had sloppy big tits.

It's a fucking Caracal Carl cat

uhhh

so the rise of the prophet comes to rescue the people

a new nation. an empire

This is actualy terrible if the bible is right. Whites are done for.

Check'd

7's of heaven

new cum

Get lost kike, it's actually terrible for all those whom are not ethnically European, IE the ones whom God didn't create. You shitskins are going to die.

I live very close to this intersection.. might be a road trip in the near future for me.

Thread theme tbh

New Year's thread?

End of one cycle, beginning of the next…

was supposed to be this

The meme magick just keeps intensifying

None of us ever did. We shitposted so hard we tore open a portal to Godhood.

Blessed is he, the bestower of dubs, the restorer of civilization, the healer of men, the eternal smug, your face is a thing of awe, your mere touch inspires, & your friendship is redeeming, honored am I to serve, noble is the legion virtue.

By our cry the heavens shake and the Earth shatters!
PRAISE
KKK
KEK
KKK

Latch on to as much energy moving with as much inertia as possible, you may yet escape user.

Think about what, user? Use your fucking words.

Thanks for correcting the record, guy.

all the niggers will die

I had a dream, where I was walking through a large field of long dry grass, in the field were strange protrusions from the ground, appearing to be a mix between earth and various electronic devices, all topped with a CRT screen. The screens were filled with barely visible images through thick static, and what could be heard amounted to nothing but mumbles in the noise. I discovered that when a number was spoken, the screen I viewed would suddenly clear to show a person and they would say that number in perfect synchronicity with me, and every pillar I went to would behave the same, just showing different faces but all speaking the numbers as I spoke them.
Are we about to break the 4th wall and unleash things beyond our comprehension? Beings that are beyond space and time?

Kek wills it. Witnessed.

*As in, were in the "2017" thread on New Year's Eve/New Year's that predicted the attack in Istanbul?

And thus is why you don't use faggot's electronics. Didn't even realize he saved a thumbnail when I told him to use it. I apologize.

Dude, what is with that? And the ear ringing!! It's freaking me out, but in a positive way. Something is up

fucking checked
Allow me to humbly edit your fantastic post
3rd line:
Meme on, friend

KEK will materialize

user what program is that second pic from?

Oh hey, I got banned for posting the screenshot. but mods said it was "ban evading" wtf mods?

this is some High level cast going on.

That's because they are run by chink/kike mongrels who have installed their commie dream.

Man, you need to be working on your dodge roll.

So we are going to have an eclipse get thread, right? For Kek's sake make it so.

Praise Kek.

Proceed deeper down the rabbit hole lads.

thread pls
I literally have my own dream state. It's a collection of random subconscious places, but over the past few years I have daily dreams of the same areas, buildings, scenarios. Anyway, it's more than usually in a SHTF state, and I am just player 1 in some habbening Orwellian situation trying to live it out until /end. Anybody else experience this? Not just dreams of an interpretive nature, but conscious recurrences and recognising your dreams as a seperate reality from life? I've had dreams of massive proportions too, literal planets going past or somehow being in the sky mechanically and witnessing huge cataclysmic activity. I've had dreams where I couldn't wake up for hours and was trapped in an alternate reality. Most of the time though, it's on foot and starts off mundane but spirals out. I think it's my mind trying to emulate in preparation for what it subconsciously predicts is coming, however my fear of this world in my head (or soul) keeps me from applying the rules of life to it, that I might condemn myself to insanity in an attempt to 'interpret' it. The black sun is heavily occurring theme, although I have been exposed to vidya in the past with this stuff included. Generally, there is a sense of reality, a constant of familiar information but not enough to realise it as a dream. Am I a dream magi in the astral meme flow?

The one thing that really fucks with me though… my dreams are not like Hollywood scenarios where I am pivotal to what is happening. There are other people there, going there own way, portraying their own emotions and logic, killing and dying, some aware and others like

Like what?

Where is your KEK now faggots?

dubs confirm it all

Very interesting video.

I remember having a dream of the Day of the Lord when I was a teenager, I could hear a voice booming, and a gigantic, bright figure in the sky, dreading my impending judgement. The whole dream terrified me, I absolutely thought it was actually happening. When I woke up, I wanted to talk about it to somebody, but nobody in my house at the time would've taken it anymore seriously than as a bad dream, and I was a self-conscious adolescent. I feel like I ran from what God was trying to show me now. This was about 7 years ago I'd say.

Also wish to add more, I was interested in the Bible at the time of this dream as well, so I rationalised it as a simple nightmare spawned by my current interest, however that dream is probably the most vivid dream I've ever had.

Also, bump, this thread is getting slid.

And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams - Acts 2:17

I'm going to check on my Fimbulwvinter rune tommorow. What was carved under the red moon should not be broken until the black sun has passed.
I recommend others do the same.
We're about to cross one hell of a metaphysical threshold.

HAYES DID NOTHING WRONG

Revelation happened during Nero's reign of Rome, and was not supposed to be an end of the world text. God said he would never completely destroy mother earth. Jesus was supposed to return before the end of this own generation. Christcucks fuck off.

Saved.

Checked and blessed
Where does this saying come from?
I do hope we purge the atheist among us, they serve no other purpose then to demoralize us with black pills and ridicule our efforts to seek to know the divine whether through Christ, KEK or something else.

Checked and blessed. KEK is a psykopomp, an agent of God. Don't make him your enemy. He plays a vital role, we summoned him, he appeared and gave us laughs, deep guttural ones at the expense of the wicked and made existing in these times more bearable. He revealed to us the use of meme magic, he brought light on the synchronicity of reality. KEK brought a spiritual depth to this board we did not have before. KEK opened our eyes for what is possible. Since it was by us and for us, we could fully trust and accept what we saw. The primordial frog archetype brought back in to the game, just in time for the current year. And all in good humor with no guilt tripping involved. We didn't need to be all serious and high minded about it, sincerity was enough. Praise KEK.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ixc9i1G7eew

This generation refers to all believers at all times, the generation of the Church and not merely those alive at the time of Christ.

THE CORPORATION WILL DIE
CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC WILL RETURN

My, what a convenient post hoc rationalization.

This rationalization refers to all rationalizers at all times, the rationalization of the Church and not merely the rationalizers alive at the time of Christ.

Praise Kek.

!!! Holla Forums IS BEING RAIDED BY >>>/christian/ WITH THE INTENT TO "CONVERT US TO CHRISTIANITY" !!!
archive.is/F5piE
1. They are coming from >>>/christian/ with the intent to convert Holla Forums. Several threads have been made with this intent in mind and iirc logs as well.
2. They use a small number of easily refuted talking points (A. Jesus is not a Jew, B. Christianity is racist/nationalist!, C. pagans are degenerate/leftist, D. christianity is european culture, E. Kekism/Meme Magic isnt real/satanism)
3. They have a very small number of material and memes at their disposal and the vast majority of academeia and history proves them wrong at every point.
4. They make hit-and-run shilling attacks trying to weaken the boards resolve and slowly chip away at our beliefs trying to shift our core ideas. When they lose/are exposed, they run and have a mod delete the thread.
5. A moderator/janitor is on their side on both 4cuck and 8pol, deleting anti-Christian threads

Crush all Semites, tbh.

So, basically, the Church wants all the goyim to believe that salvation is always imminent so they never fight back or ask questions, as it would be a waste of time.

Because post christianity europe is conquering the moon… fuck off incompetent tards, you deserve what is coming to you.

This time wasting refers to all time wasters at all times, the time wasting of the Church and not merely the time wasters alive at the time of Christ.

How many ayytheist or even bagan groups are importing and housing mudshits in Europe?

Both are discarded, Cuck Stain. Kek will behead your demon YHWH.

More like, being conquered by the Moon Cult Islam.

Christian shilling is being documented btw. Fuck you Abrahamists:

>>>/cucktianity/485
>>>/cucktianity/485
>>>/cucktianity/485
>>>/cucktianity/485
>>>/cucktianity/485
>>>/cucktianity/485
>>>/cucktianity/485
>>>/cucktianity/485

Re is just an alternate spelling of Ra.

My point being here, that if KEK shows his favour through reoccurring digits, then surely he would've stopped me from getting them. Not to mention all the other Christian posts in this thread with dubs.

Blessings of digits curry some favor, but checking your own is grand heresy.

Fantastic ending. What a maxim. Thanks for that, user.

What time frame is that picture of Finnish soldiers from?

Well I read somewhere on an astronomy site that most camping site or hotel type locations for the area are booked already for that time. This is taken pretty seriously.

All you shit for brains frog worshipers need to get a life.

Apep - Pepe
Re - Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Praise Kek.

Also November 8 2016 was the 7th day of the Jewish new year.

And kek is an alternate spelling of kuck.

i watched a bretty gud one in maybe 85 and another not as good one in maybe 92. weren't complete total, though. Get one of those special sunglass screen thingies or if you want a really good look at the moon then use the pinhole method.

sunglass or pinhole method?

is that the /fringe/ mascot? i didn't know Holla Forums was fucking her. niiiiiice

That's /x/-tan

sorry, /x/s mascot. but /fringe/ is an offshoot, really

A lot of faggots itt are spreading misinfo tbh; the last solar eclipse to travel exclusively over the US was not in 1776 but in 1257: eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/SEsearch/SEsearchmap.php?Ecl=12570613

1257 is approximately the period of time that the native american civilizations peaked and then dwindled, see: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cahokia

"Witnessed and archived" archive.is/DN84V
""Magic Numbers comfirm current year is special.""

Bump.

Stellaris, its free last time i checked.

user if you stare into that thing you go blind. People wear protective glasses and shit.

August 21 2017 eclipse
7 months after Trump presidency which starts on January 21 2017

Soon Kek will save us all!

Get out

Seems like an upgrade to me.

Praise Kek

Awaken my brothers, the time is nearly upon us.

When I was a young boy, I caught a total solar eclipse in Europe.

If I may offer a bit of advice to you anons:

Go out of your way to travel to the path of totality when it happens.. It is most likely a once-in-a-lifetime experience that will change everything.

To take over the world you need the right blend of superstition and secrecy.

Jonestown on a global scale.

you need to get the fuck out of my thread, and take your D&C faggotry with you fucking kike.
filtered and reported

So… Biblically accurate angels?

It's getting closer

Guts is just on a quest to kill Moloch AKA the idea of evil, who is blasphemly called "god" by the people who worship him

Guts is the first red pilled

tfw had dreams all my life about there being a giant wave and I couldnt get away from drowning

uh, i dont like that you're right eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/SEsearch/SEsearchmap.php?Ecl=-17761130

ignore me. idk how I got then whhen I search 1979 eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/SEgoogle/SEgoogle1951/SE1979Feb26Tgoogle.html

ftfy

bump

This is gonna be the shemitah all over again, isn't it?

god damn some of you are blind

I never implied it didn't happen. I'm pretty fucking convinced at this point something happened around that point that shunted us into a different reality because there's no way we're in the same timeline or whatever. I'm just saying the shit lines up, because that revolved around Saturn.

good things will come to you but only if you reject the excuse for why a perfect hexagon exists on saturn as a windstorm

Well that one's easy
It's finally hatching.

the megajew??