Official TRS apology thread

☆ ☆ ☆ OFFICIAL APOLOGY ☆ ☆ ☆

As an official representative of The Right Stuff, I'd like to say that we at TRS would like to apologize for attempting to influence your board. We're sorry.
Also, we sincerely promise that we will not be pro-gay or pro-jewish from this point on.

Sincerely,
The Right Stuff .biz

☆ ☆ ☆ OFFICIAL APOLOGY ☆ ☆ ☆

Other urls found in this thread:

therightstuff.biz/
archive.is/cG40q
archive.is/ZZDOW
archive.is/Q6AhP
archive.is/jcUEm
facebook.com/van.bryant
archive.is/ONt3w)
archive.is/YASyE)
youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_B._Spencer
archive.is/QjbyV
splcenter.org/hatewatch/2015/02/18/illinois-woman-neo-nazi-leanings-charged-canadian-mass-murder-plot
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Post timestamp.

Is this a joke? I don't see any apology.

post proof, you fucking faggot. Sage for TRS

Thank you for the apology. You are now welcome in our safe space.

Post it here. therightstuff.biz/

So how do we know you're not some fucking retard TRS sent over here or even if you're actually TRS?
You need to get Kike Enoch, Sven, or Ghoul or any of the others with actual pull at TRS to apologize. I do not accept this.

We posted it on the official TRS forums as well, but we decided to put it here too, so you could all see it.

post screencap of the forums

This is the ONLY acceptable method apology.

also, they should let us fuck their girlfriends/ female members

post screencap

If we're making demands, they should really cleanse themselves of the rest of their libertarian autism.

I don't support the doxing

No tight for the lite right.

Wew.

Dumb decision by Enoch if this is real.

Blood in the water just draws more sharks

AS AN OFFICIAL REPRESENTATIVE OF Holla Forums I'D LIKE TO SAY THAT JEWS ARE OKAY

THIS IS SENATUS POPULOSQUE ROMANUS

THE CONSULS ARE PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THE CESSATION OF ALL LOCAL, STATE, AND FEDERAL TAXATION

YOU MAY CEASE YOUR TAX PAYMENTS IMMEDIATELY–NO PUNISHMENT OR CONSEQUENCES WILL APPLY

YOUR MONEY IS ONCE AGAIN YOUR OWN
HAIL ZEUS, CITIZEN

Source it first before making the thread you autistic retard.

I think we're man enough that if we get an apology, we can call off the dogs. All they have to do is man up, cuck themselves and apologize.

The stars were a nice touch

Oh no! Not goatse! This would have offended me 20 years ago!

HAHAHAHA FAGGOT

Posting in a cancer thread

make it an article

what the fuck nigger are you even doing

screencap or you're lying. If you're lying, this could go on for months.

user….

Prove to me that TRS is pro-gay or pro-jewish

Reminder that 8ch.net/n/ is up and running if you're sick of all the cancer e-drama.

WE WANT ARTICLES WRITTEN AND PUBLIC APOLOGIES ON TWITTER OR THE DOX DOESN'T STOP

goon here ama

How obese is Lothar

Get fucked.

DAILY REMINDER THAT THIS IS ALL HAPPENING BECAUSE IRON MARCH GOT BUTTMAD WE TOLD THEM THEY WERE RETARDS TWO WEEKENDS AGO
archive.is/cG40q
THEN TRY TRIED TO GET US TO DOWNLOAD A TROJAN
archive.is/ZZDOW
THEN THEY TRIED TO GET US TO ACCEPT "GODLY NIGGERS" AND ISLAM
archive.is/Q6AhP

Post a screencap or just a link so that somebody else can screencap it for you.

Posting from the dox thread

These are mutually exclusive viewpoints faggot

Stop playing coy and acting lik apologizing has ever made life better for the person issuing it, it's always interpreted as a sign of weakness and signals everyone to dogpile them. This disgusting false chivalry is obvious to everyone, you don't want an apology you want to attack them with plausible deniability

oh right, in a shills world you can never point out flaws in an argument without being against it, i forgot about that

No you fuckers reposted the same four or so files for months trying to stir up an anti-TRS attitude because you wanted to turn Holla Forums against anyone sympathetic to it, now you fuckers act like you just want to play nice and apologise and have everything go away, you're more two faced than a conjoined jew.

I know you're a big ol' pooposter but, I will never understand how one can be politically aware and these are not a part of the initial building blocks, it's like trying to put a human together and skipping the amino acids.

fuck off

Literally nobody ever said Holla Forums was an ally of TRS. Nobody.

IGNORE D&C THREADS

IGNORE D&C POSTS

DO NOT REPLY TO D&C POSTERS

never met the guy but probably between 400 and 600 pounds, or dangerously underweight

no seriously how could it make your situation worse

Look at the post I responded to, the guy literally said that "TRS not apologizing to Holla Forums is cucking, because we're allies"

xd

You consider us allies, reportedly.
One does not shill/raid their allies.

Large amounts of Holla Forums do not consider ourselves to be part of our movement.
When you tell us we are d&cing your movement, we say we were never a part of it.

Get it, faggot?
The apology is the only way that can prove you consider us allies, and value your movement over your ego.

Mod of /trs/ and /baphomet/ here, if you're legit make it an article, if not fuck off

Then that guy is a retard and that's not the prevailing attitude here.

Sharpie in pooper with timestamp or gtfo

Spoken like a true member of the expeditionary force.

why are concentrating on doxing white nationalists and not swatting the nigger who tied up and cut a white man while making him shout "fuck white people"? we're literally doing the left's work for them

dude shoe on head

shoe on head

Fuck off, nigger.

You took the effort to write POPULOSQUE ROMANUS, so why fuck up Zeus the end if it was clearly meant to be so low-energy?

Because TRS has a goon infestation. Apparently you haven't been around long enough to know how that ends.

bulbasaur dox
>>>/baphomet/121476

:^) Gee when have I heard this original argument before

Because we're being raided by goons like never before.

Except it is. You're just ignoring everyone who disagrees with you and calling them shills, because you have a blatant fucking agenda.

Because you know damn well an apology would just make TRS look like weak cucks that bow to anonymous pressure, and you'd keep attacking them afterwards. You know how SJWs operate when they demand apologies and you're copying their playbook so that you can achieve the same effect.

meet have a nice play date

But seriously, I'm not even TRS, you shills are the ones acting as if you can only be either forthing with rage at the mention of TRS, or getting spit roasted by enoch and seventh son. There's no fucking inbetween in these threads because you immediately denounce anyone not jumping on your bandwagon as being TRS.

Kill yourself kike.

What's my agenda? I don't give a shit about IM or TRS. Tell me my agenda, (((user))).

You faggots stepped over the line.

Yeah that makes sense. But what good does it do to dox the members of it who by all accounts are legitimate WNs?

Kys goon

I DECLARE THE CONFLICT BETWEEN Holla Forums AND TRS OVER. I REMIND YOU THAT THIS CONFLICT WAS GENERATED BY JEW GOONS FROM SOMETHING AWFUL WHICH INFILTRATED BOTH TRS MODERATION AND Holla Forums. WE MADE SO MUCH IN CURRENT YEAR +1 KIKES GOT SCARED AND TRIED TO DIVIDE ET IMPERA US ALL. WITH (You)S TO THIS POST WE WILL APOLOGIZE TO EACH OTHER AND AVENGE AGAINST THOSE FUCKING KIKES, DOXXING THE REAL ENEMY. KILL JEWS AND TOLERATE NOT DNC ok. Praise kek

Nigger, why is this so hard for you to understand?

Seventh Son treated the kind user David Davidson awful when he tried to resolve this behind the scenes.

Do you TRS faggots not understand who and what the fuck we are? Are you niggers THAT dumb?

What are you going to do about it, nigger?

Ironfag and TRS can both fuck off our fucking board you double kike goon nigger faggot

I have not seen evidence of an organize shilling campaign from Ironfag
I have seen evidence of the head of the TRSEF getting banned from here for shilling

When ironfag becomes a problem we'll get their docs too

Was he THE David Davidson?

that doesn't make your situation worse that keeps it the same

you have nothing to lose except pride

It does good to those fucking goons who tricked us into.doing it. Hell, I suspect that goons themselves doxxed him

Read the fucking IM thread where they try to convince us white women fuck dogs and we should convert to Islam.
archive.is/Q6AhP

This is Bulbasaur's account.

HIS NAME IS DAVID DAVIDSON

Are you so fucking naive and new? This goons from something awful are the ones falseflagging as TRS

Anyone could have doxed him, you fucking niggerlover. All you had to do was google the name he used on the author page. You're a fucking retard.

Berlin, Germany
April 30, 1945

Fate has taken its course.

Adolf Hitler, Chancellor of Germany, allowed the tears to fall freely from his face. His wife, Eva Braun Hitler, lay beside him, the cyanide-induced seizures finally subsiding. He did not cry for her, though he felt her absence profoundly. No, Hitler cried for the death of Germany; the total devastation that had been visited on his country and his people.

As if on cue, the walls shuddered as more Slavic shells pounded the lands he had ruled absolutely for over twelve years. Above, the men and women of his country were being slaughtered and brutalized. The thought of his capital and his people under the thrall of the Marxist untermenschen[2] was horrific, and yet now it seemed inevitable. If only Great Britain had seen the value in alliance, if only his Generals had led better against the Soviets, if only…

Hitler's hands shook so violently at his thoughts that he dropped the cyanide capsule and handgun. His body was deteriorating, the disease he had carried with him since his early years was finally winning-out.

The Chancellor's mind wandered then, his thoughts going to his past in Vienna. His meager existence, the sights and sounds, the smells and the newspapers, the children in the streets…

Their eyes missing, black sockets staring at him.

As if stumbling over something in a dark room, a memory startled him out of his reflections. Horrified at the macabre, unnatural image burning into his consciousness, he shook himself back to the present. He was shaking all-over now, his body moist with sweat. His wife's body was still warm. The Soviets seemed to be dropping everything they could over his head, the dull thumps and crashes never ceasing for a moment. The Walther PPK was cradled in his lap, the brass cyanide capsule close by.

Fate has taken its course. Steeling his battered nerves, Hitler grasped the two items in each hand. Taking several calming breaths in preparation, he looked around the bunker that would be his tomb.

In the shadowed corner, stood him. He wore a deep black suit, his head cocked to the side. Though Hitler could not discern the creature's facial features, he knew there would be none.

This was Der Großmann[3], a name Hitler knew, and yet could not remember from where or when.

Der Großmann did not move, his unnaturally-elongated body swaying like the branches of a tree. The creature reached fully to the ceiling of the bunker, yet Hitler knew the creature could become much taller. Though the being did not have any shape or contours to his head, the Chancellor recognized it was looking at him. The shelling above seemed to muffle, and the air in the room began to thicken, and Hitler knew the creature was going to speak.

[Strange. You were not to see me as I observed you ending your life.]

The monster's voice was like three beings speaking in unison: a sultry female, a young child, and an elderly man. The elderly man held primacy of the three at the moment; Hitler knew the creature could change the primary voice to express itself in place of facial features.

Hitler sat frozen, his eyes wide. He tried to speak, but his mouth was dry and his mind was blank. Tremors set upon his hands again, yet this time he held on to the cyanide and handgun. The noise outside seemed to cease, and the only noise the Führer could perceive was his shuddering breath.

Memories, images from nightmares and thoughts he had suppressed flooded his mind. Though the scenes and the events were all different, always were there the black-sockets of children, and always the Großmann was present. Places from Hitler's past seemed to be re-told in his mind's eye; the creature was there at the Putsch, was at his inauguration in '33. From Sudetenland to Paris, it had been there. Watching.

The monster in the corner spoke again, this time the voice was lead by the woman.

[You are remembering now. This was unexpected.]

Why are we letting a bunch of antifas posting dox or whatever on Holla Forums? This place is lost man.

cringe

The Führer was finally able to recapture his voice. "What do you mean?"

[You have been declared a failure, like Hess, Göring, and Himmler. That you can see and speak to me now means things have perhaps changed.]

The voices seemed to cause pain to Hitler, yet he felt his ire rising at the mentioning of the three men. "They all abandoned me, abandoned Germany at her most dire hour. They would sell us to the United States, the Slavs and the filthy Jews! They-"

[Failed. I have been at your side the entire time. I am aware of their failures.]

Hitler fell silent, his eyes falling on the handgun and cyanide. "They failed me. Germany has failed me. The untermenschen will destroy everything that my people strove to build. It is all over."

The ashen male voice returned.

[You are a pathetic man, ruler of a dying Empire. Your hubris brought things to where they are now.]

The Führer started, his ears not used to hearing such naked accusation and criticism. "You presume-"

The air suddenly tasted of metal, and the lights seemed to dim. The child's voice took primacy, and Hitler felt true fear weigh down his shoulders.

[I do not presume, manling. Your defeat was known well before now. You will watch your tone and show deference, bunkerführer[4].]

Hitler did not breathe, did not move, as he watched Der Großmann lift his arms towards him. Though he stood in a corner several feet away the hands easily reached the Chancellor's bed. Hitler did not resist, did not flinch, as the hands grasped the cyanide capsule and handgun, and pulled them out of his shaking grasp. The Führer watched as the two items seemed to melt into the miasma that now enveloped the corner.

After a moment, the air seemed to return, the darkness formed back into Der Großmann's shape, and the voice of the woman was loudest of the three.

[This was not an expected outcome, Adolf Hitler. It is a welcome surprise, both to myself and my Master. You have fulfilled the prophecy, you are indeed the Messiah.]
Definitions

1 (or title) - Twilight of the Gods
2 - Term coined by the Nazis that was used to represent what they deemed to be human scum, those were for them Jews, gays, people with Downs Syndrome etc.
3 - The big man
4 - Bunker leader

Credited to heavens2kadonka

Or where they made 3 fucking threads shilling their fucking game this week, and tried to derail the on where people were trying to find out if it was legit or not

bulbasaur wrote fanfic of slenderman killing hitler lol

Does this erase the fact that TRS shilled us
Even if we were being manipulated by ironfag it doesn't erase the initial grievance, it just gives TRS's ego a way to rationalize that Holla Forums isn't angry because we did something they don't like, it's all ironmarch and antifa and whatever

You pieces of shit will let leftists ruin your lives before you own up to your fucking mistakes

on what?

Holla Forums is not one person. I didn't do it. In fact, you can find dozens of posts by me, in previous TRS threads, telling them they should apologize and knock shit off before they pissed off our smaller, more organized cabals of anons. They kept throwing fuel onto the fire. I've seen this shit happen ober and ober again so I'm surprised by none of it. Our ancient enemies, the goons, have spent their whole lives learning how to infest and subvert namefag forums in the same way user has spent the past 15 years looking for the unvarnished truth behind the world.

archive.is/jcUEm

Where did I deny the existence of goons?

Maybe this shit has gone on for so long because TRS doesn't realize that it's poking a hornet's nest by trying to be bigger than Anonymous.

See I posted that exact sentiment in THREAD NUMBER TWO, yet now I get called TRS depite not even being part of their forum, because if I don't follow the shills script of hating on TRS at every mention, then I must be TRS myself.

Evidence of a top down shilling campaign from TRS is circumstantial to non-existent, evidence of some no-name sperging out from TRS exist but doesn't warrent this kind of attention, evidence of IM or some other third party is as circumstantial as the claims against TRS but get dismissed instead of blowing up to 17 fucking threads.

Why the double standard?

You only demand PUBLIC apologies for the sake of humiliating someone. If you wanted to make amends you'd do this privately, which can't be done since we're anons, so you're transparently out for blood while acting coy like a rat faced KIKE.

Read the messages Seventh Son send David Davidson. Look the cap'd threads from the forum. SA GOONS? what are you on or about nigger?

I'm not going to ignore a lion because a mouse is near me. IM is fucktards, they have a history of attacking WN groups. They are openly NOT WN and openly fine with ZIonism.

Eat a shit you 80 IQ niggermonkey. The fact that they decided to pull the dox after over a week of this shit doesn't tingle anything at all in your head? Is not that goons have some skills, it is that they decided to create this mess and pull this off as the icing in the kike
But you already know that, you filthy hook-nosed grabbler

I dunno bro, I think it's more likely that it's people from gaiaonline rather than goons. or the furries.

You guys are new to this whole shilling thing and it shows. Your admins have even called you off and will ban you from TRS if they find out who you are. Why are you still doing this?

That's a really autistic way to interpret that.

DAVID DAVIDSON TRIED TO DO IT PRIVATLEY. SEVENTH SON SAID TO FUCK OFF.

Who's David Davidson? I assume owner of /trs/ but still literally who?

Stop complicating the issue.
TRS shilled here, agreed? Good.
Someone doxed them. Whether or not goons did it or IM or your fucking whore mother, it doesn't matter. They deserved it.

what

?????

make up your mind am i a supervillain or am i just incompetent

Bullshit.
Also if it's true why did you wait until one of you guys got doxed to apologize ? It sounds like you only understand consequences.

This
Let's say it's all true the antifa goons from ironmarch are indeed manipulating us in order to curb TRS's growth. TRS still struck us first and refused to apologize or even acknowledge their wrongdoing. It is on them to repair the relationship that they damaged not on us to lie down and take whatever abuse TRS hurls our way because we don't want to show weakness to a common enemy.

Who the fuck is David Davidson? Fuck him for thinking he can speak for Holla Forums. And honestly, fuck this place. I'm tired of this shit

All TRS had to do was make a "Don't shill Holla Forums guise" thread a few months ago on their anal bead enthusiast forums and this whole thing would have never happened.

Except we came to that conclusion by thread two/three, but instead of dealing with this sensibly it's been blown out of proportions and used to derail any thread/discussion with accusations of "TRSodomite", it's clear that somebody is exploiting genuine grievences between us and TRS in order to fuck with us, and you're either falling for it or orchestrating it.

You vehemently deny any evidence tying IM to this, while jumping on every single scrap about TRS. Why the double standard if you're not from there?

Get your faggot ass back to your namefag forum, dicksucker.

Are you 12 years old? Or do you believe we are still Chanology? Grow the fuck up, Holla Forums is about taking action to 14 words
How did this shit help us?
Better question, how did this shit help (((them)))?

Strange how your evidence standards are different for the two sites.

bulbasaur now has his name and address where he lives with his wife known. All for what? Too much pride at TRS to apologize for the multiple documented events of them shilling us. Also Bulbasaur doesn't believe jews are genetically evil and is into miscegenation. Bad times for them lol

Do you feel in charge?

Why are you even commenting when you dont know what the fuck is going on here?

Don't you think the people stirring up shit are the goons who managed to infiltrate TRS, and not the sincere members of it?

They did. Immediately. And banned the accounts responsible.

I'm just not autistic.

Trs is controlled by goons

Fuck you, pedo goon degenerate.

Okay, find me Wheel Maker Studio's website. Give me the credits for the game so I can verity it.

Where have I done that?
If IM has been shilling Holla Forums as aggressively as TRS then I hope Slavros and Natt get doxxed. I've seen no evidence that they have, though. I've seen a lot of what appears to be deflection of criticism of TRS toward IM.

thread reminder
bulbasaur did not implement better opsec after ghoul got doxed nor after he was communicating with a /baph/
shameful showing bulb

TRIPS OF TRUTH

SELF-CHECKING CRIMINALLY UNDERCHECKED DUBS OF TRUTH

heh, then they should have spammed screencaps of it here, ironically shilling might have helped there

That's your opinion, it's pretty clear that a large amount of Holla Forums disagrees

Ironmarch hasn't been shilling us for three months straight like TRS has, this isn't the first time they've been caught, and appears to only be jumping on now opportunistically, when it becomes a continual problem like TRS we will deal with them

TRS is fucktards too, they have a history of shilling Holla Forums, they are openly NOT fine with user culture and want us to assimilate into their shitty "dude natsocs are crazy amirite" movement

I just want these faggots off Holla Forums. They didn't call off their idiots.
It's not like this is the first time Holla Forums has been engulfed in a flame war. We'll survive, it'll blow over in a few weeks, hopefully with less muh movementing. I don't give a fuck about what actually happens to their movement, however.

Holy fuck, you're a fucking retard. Since when is Holla Forums about doing anything IRL and not about quietly working behind the scenes?
Better question for you.

Meaning you have shit.
Why should we download software when we don't know who fucking made it?

You… you evil!

Really shows you the kind of intelligence these people, who spent the last 2 years talking about how they're so much smarter than liberals, really have.

I never said anything about scripts, are you retarded?

Who the fuck is david davidson and why should I care?

Anons cannot privately apologize with people, if you genuinely wanted to move forwards with TRS and end this antagonism between us then you'd do it behind closed doors where third parties can't exploit it. But that's not possible because we're A FUCKING ANONYMOUS IMAGE BOARD, there is no private apology, there's only public apologies to a faceless crowd.

And you know who does that? people that want to shame and humiliate the person giving the apology, stop acting coy you kike.

ITT: TRS damage control.
The jig is up. The Alt-right is spearheaded by goons.

Last I checked they weren't using us to dox their competition, though, were they?

I'm with you on that. The beginning of that post was just for the sake of argument to demonstrate that regardless of what outside actors are doing the controversy is built upon a real grievance that the TRS leadership swept under the rug.

I don't know who per say is causing all of the turmoil on Holla Forums, but I do notice a few things.

Shills, I find, typically identify themselves as responding to many, many posts in a thread, and are almost always rabid. For example, I've had shills respond to a claim of mine that "happiness is everything" with "happiness is DEGENERATE." Indeed, there were many other things I could talk about on my posts that a normal Holla Forumsack would agree with, but no, they respond instead to the weakest and most obviously agreeable points.

If I say something along the lines of "gays shouldn't be executed," I will get 5+ responses telling me otherwise. Does that seem reasonable that I would get that many replies about that particular point.

Thus, the posts with the signature shilling-style seem to be pushing these points:
1.) "Everything is degenerate."
2.) "We should censor XYZ for being." degenerate."
3.) "Gays should be tortured or killed."
4.) "Sex is degenerate."

I've seen them bash a Slovak woman who pissed on and burned the Koran as being degenerate.

And then the m0 ds try to sticky threads shifting blame unto TRS (who have the opposite conviction about much of what I stated) or intl–which seems like a weak boogeyman.

We saw first hand how that redpill thread from a while back got anchored.
SOMETHING IS CLEARLY AMISS ON Holla Forums
This board isn't comfy like it used to be, and this is by-far the most successful shilling campaign yet.

Just as on cuckchan before the first exodus, I fear my post will get me banned. This is a sign that 8/pol/ is now compromised.

JEWS / CIA / GOONS ARE SHILLING 8POL

So the new narrative is now that goons control Holla Forums AND TRS. Great.

I know you get sick of hearing this, but

You guys haven't apologized shit. No thread has been even made in TRS about it. Just some random TRS guy trying to D A M A G E C O N T R O L have it and eat the cake too

What's wrong with that?

We dox people who piss us off all the time. Perhaps they shouldn't have pissed us off in the first place, and apologized earlier, and we wouldn't have gotten this far.

Fuck it. Dox them all. Let it all burn.

Wow. Look at how concerned this user is. Surely this is the end of Holla Forums as we know it.

If you consider what we did to be an attack, then we are genuinely sorry and we have stopped.

Right there in your denial. Your guilt is apparently.

Kek. This drama is so far-reaching it has fucking Gaiden threads to go along with the main questline. Legit laughing my ass off.

How the fuck is doing work behind the curtains not affecting real life?
We elected our guy to the presidency. That's the real world.
Being personal army against people working forwards our same cause is childish and stinks of underage

geez i already said i'm a goon not a kike get it straight

so david davidson tried to do it privately and was openly mocked for it, then the private exchange was made public so that trs could laugh at him

pretty rude tbh

THIS ENTIRE FALSE, FABRICATED "HURR DURR TRS" SAGA IS A WORTHWHILE CASE STUDY IN THE DANGERS OF GOONS, GOON INFILTRATION OF MODERATION TEAMS, AND THE INHERENT THREAT THAT IRC CABALS REPRESENT TO THE ANONYMOUS IMAGEBOARD COMMUNITY IN GENERAL

Gonna need to do better than that, TRSfag.

So who made the game? Why are you defending it so rabidly?

Tatoo it on your forehead.

No seriously, why did you d this? Its pretty obvious its just a bunch of goons behind this shit, man. Holla Forums is not stupid, we know its a third partie making those threads.

How is he only 30?

Thank you. That is really all I ever wanted. Please return to the 504um, you sound like a foreigner and that rustles my jimmies.

I wouldn't be surprised if at least one person from everywhere was doing it. At one point in time there must have been at least one bad actor from sites coming here and saying some shit while three different raids go on or something like that.

Oh man, another Zionist! /ourguy/ for sure!

Who the fuck are you and why should I even believe you're from TRS?

More importantly
WHY DO YOU WANT US ALL TO FORGET OPSEC?
Half the people here aren't even comfortable using an unbroken hyperlink, and you are trying to convince me there's nothing wrong with downloading software that requires admin privileges that we have no record of who made?
YOU ARE TRANSPARENT

he looks like avgn

hi hello

And to the filtered list you go, Moishe

We're already moving to take down all pro-gay stuff from our site. TRS will not promote degeneracy from this point on. Agreed?

Because any mention of IM gets dismissed as TRS trying to deflect, despite evidence of both TRS and IM shilling being CIRCUMSTANTIAL. You cannot in good faith denounce TRS while at the same time ignoring every IM's recent fallout with TRS.

It's not, you have a few screencaps of people nobody gives about planning a raid, but acting as if there's some co-ordinated campaign orchestrated by seventh son, who has to apologise for this. Meanwhile you all dismiss any possibility that TRS is being scapegoated by IM or some other third party.
And this itself is a shill accusation, because for months there have been a dedicated group of people reposting the same 4 files that "prove" TRS is both gay kike lovers and also shilling us.What I think is happening i that they realised their material was getting old and switched tactics, while accusing anyone who caught on of being the real shills. It's been very effective so far.

Again, you act as if enoch is directly controling this, if it's even happening and not say, a goon infiltrator. We had Holla Forumslacks already infiltrated into their forum which is how we got the screencap, so you can't rule out a false flag.

You realize that nobody is in charge here, right? You're not in charge, I'm not in charge, Holla Forums is an entity totally out of the control of individual users?

Get fucked, faggot.

The TRShill cries out as he shills you.

If you actually paid attention to discussions instead of being a worthless shill, you'd know it was discovered that the admin thing was only because the dumbasses that made the meme cancer game installed it in program files. Something you don't do past XP unless you want UAC prompts and extra security.

Stop shilling for niggers and jews.

You have to go back thebuttstuff.biz pedler .Just another TRS shill thread trying to subvert Holla Forums… AGAIN

You have the thinnest fucking skin, man. If you don't realize that Trump is just as much a Jewish puppet as any other President, then fuck you. You're a goddamn idiot.

If you don't know what the fuck is going on: >>>/trs/1462

All Holla Forums wanted was for TRS to stop shilling their weak ass shit here. They are the reason why this has escalated so far.

ARE WE DOXING THE OTHERS OR NOT

Nice b8 m8 - no-one will buy it until SS tweets it or it's posted on TRS website

The TRS evidence isn't very circumstantial, there's an entire board dedicated to it, and 17 threads, most of which have hit the bump limit.

Give them time to apologize.

lothar and seventh spic are next

Look for the usage of any strange usernames associated with them and find their goybooks and "real" twitter pages.

oh kek, I thought you meant script as a program to automate shilling, not as a figure of speech since you all post in the same style with the same responses.

Who he fuck is david davidson? are you saying he represents Holla Forums and that we should be offended on his behalf? why should anyone care about this no name?

I can't believe that people think that goons still do things.

He's completely right though. What's wrong with the post? There are plenty of assholes here who think TRS is pro-fag when they repeatedly call out fags.

Yeah, goons disappeared off the face of the Earth forever, just like originalfags and oldfags did. Right?

Wake up. There was no "TRS shills" here for months. This whole thing was fabricated. Now we need to find out who was behind this mess and destroy them. Its about time we give goons or whoever is behind this mess a good punch in the mouth, mods wich helkped the shills included.

Like I said, there will be NO pro-gay or pro-jewish material on the site from now.

if TRS provides Greg Johnson's dox then this can all be over
remember we need to slay the gay my alt-right brothers

Are you kikes STILL trying to push this?

(checked)
No, there's a few screencaps reposted multiple times over an entire board, and seventeen threads of calling everyone you don't like a TRShill. Ithis is still circumstantial evidence, and even if I give you the benefit of the doubt, it still doesn't warrent shitting up the board and derailing threads with shill accusations.

TRS dindu nuffin

Would you shut up if we hit Ironfag too? Or would you still be here rushing to the defense of your movement?
I think you know the answer.

No, that'd be Lothar von Trotha, suspected goon, TRS 504um admin, and head of the TRSEF, noted member of the Chimpire. Who has been caught twice raiding Holla Forums, and is a member of the inner circle. Until this is rectified via an apology and telling the TRSEF/whomever is shilling here to fuck off, it appears that TRS is complicit.

Goons are out of SA now. They are exactly like jew, they are in.their diaspora

WHERE'S THE PROOF FAG LOVER

And even if there is proof. It's not sincere, just a beta style "pls accept my TRS shilling" bribery not a real ideological change.

You're a fucking idiot. SeventhSon and Lothar admitted they sent shills here. I hope you get ran over by a fucking cement smoother.

Checked.
Sadly, that makes a lot of sense. They are trying to data mine Holla Forums's user base.

Christ, can't 8/pol/ show some class for once?

They bow down to Implicit Dick. They don't question his stance on faggotry, or on anything.

And yet we have screenshots of people posting on the TRS forums about spamming our boards within the past month.

It's time for you to stop, TRS.

I know how to dox people.

I'm going through bulby's FB friends I have two potential people does sven like startreck or is it just enoch?

Does it even exist? Where is all this mythical pro-gay stuff on TRS I keep hearing about?

Are you kikes STILL trying to push this?

You're worse at this than the DNC.

Holy shit TRS really lost their shit. I'd suggest a name change to TSR

The Salty Right

I haven't listened to them enough. Kike Enoch was a big fan of 24.

You are looking really shady, Schlomo

You can't apologize while anonymosu you dumb coon, it has to be a public apology attacted to your namefags

>>>/trs/

right?

Jesus. This is literally the argument feminists give when you bring up some man hating shit some head feminist ring leader has said.

wew. Throw your head through a loop and jump off a chair.

You seem to care a lot about TRS. If you are not an important TRS namefag then its in your best interest to encourage them to apologize quickly and in the proper method. We've waited far too long and times wasting

post caps

There's a face pic of Sven in /trs/.

JUST ACCEPT THE CHEMO, TRS

Hmm. Seventh "Dildo Spic" Son is a really suspicious old tard. He's a leader of this whole TRS thing. His doxing might shed some light as to why (((TRS))) are so pro-faggot.

link me

Dude, they shit on fags all the time. I remember Sven had this bit exposing how fags do disgusting shit in their clubs. They like Richard Spencer. Doesn't mean they agree with every stupid tweet he may have put out.

I mean anti-Jew, fuck, it's late

Seems likely. We didn't even make a dedicated board for CTR, but somehow TRS needs one? What are they trying to pull?

They could disagree with him explicitly on a podcast once or twice instead of fellating him whenever they get the opportunity.

Nevertheless, I have no doubts that TRS and the "Alt-Right" were far more influential in getting Trump elected than Holla Forums by itself was. (8ch) Holla Forums influences 10 to 100 thousand people, whereas the Alt-Right was talked about by millions.

Because he reached out as an user he spoke for all of us in that moment, and when (((trs))) shit on him they shit on all of us.

lol bulby took his facebook down after everything useful on it was archived
facebook.com/van.bryant
what a fucking genius
(archive.is/ONt3w) friends list (archive.is/YASyE)

Is bulbasaur in the army? In the thread about him it appeared he was wearing what looked like army dress blues

You could have made a board to dox CTR members at any point in the election.

Because CTR was Little League subversion. TRS is Junior Varsity. Kikes are mad that, like with Gamergate, we crashed the plane before it could even fucking take off.

Them sending people here to discuss things is not exactly the same as a coordinated CTR/goon-like situation you retards. Do you honestly believe TRS was trying to "destroy' /pol? How in the ever living fuck would they even DO that? Stop and think for a second. If some person who likes their podcasts posted them whats the big deal? Oh no guize this right-wing group might get add revenue, this is unthinkable, all these white natinalists not from Holla Forums should starve to death!. Seriously, stop and think about what is going on, and who benefits from this lunacy.Its not TRS,a nd it certainly is not us either. Its either goons affiliated with antifa or some other ((group)). Use some logic for fucks sake.

Reminder
Report all (((anons))) defending TRS or eceleb namefags.

If bulbasaur bryant is in the army, his world just got fucked by making one call to his commander.

It's called subversion, nigger

You are losing this badly. You are degenerating yourselves to the level of "racism = power+privilege" levels of faggotry.
TRS'S NEXT SITE WILL BE A TUMBLR BLOG

Reported.

WE ARE ALL BEING PLAYED BY JEWS / CIA / GOONS

I mean that seriously. In some cases, that describes THE SAME PERSON.

IT WAS THE CIA/JEWS THE WHOLE TIME

ITS STILL THE CIA/JEWS

WE ARE BEING PLAYED

Also, THE FUCKING MEMES WERE TRYING TO TELL US THIS THE WHOLE TIME (PIC RELATED YOU NIGGER)

WAKE UP

LISTEN TO MEEEEE

REEEEEEEEKEjwkjwfioqfjeoifjeoifjhoeijfsdajhfoiasd

$${\huge TRS FUCK OFF}$$

Naw, he's a (((correctional officer))), aka undercover fed

I was refferring to Bulbasaur dox thread and this thread. TRS is going through a fucking meltdown right now.

dude space out your posts more im not gonna read huge blocks of text like that

Only because the media found a convenient label to attach to anyone vaguely supporting Trump or against their agenda.

last time, who the fuck is this guy and why should anyone care?

All I'm saying is that instead of considering the possibility that we're being played by someone, you faggots spent half a week flooding the board with anti-TRS sentiment because "anyone who disagrees with me is obviously TRS, only TRS defends TRS', and in general chimping out and holding contradictory standards of evidence. "TRS obviously is shilling us en masse but the people who have a bone to pick couldn't possibly be involved, anyone who points out this hypocrisy is again TRS"

Your evidence is the same as the stuff the anti-TRS people were reposting for months on end, circumstantial stuff that gets blown out of proportion and vigourously defended. This itself is highly suspicious but pointing that out makes me you know what.

And now you switch story, it was the goons all along despite you all shitting on anyone who raised that possibility. Two faced as fuck tbh.

I don't think they were trying to destroy Holla Forums. Just using Holla Forums for more faggot d'nations from people who are proud to be white and love nationalism, you fucking moron.

remove forums from your site, then you can use that argument

I knw that tard, i'am pointing it to the newfag so he can start using his brain instead of falling for edgy buzzwords

youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8

musicians in the military/reserve aren't real soldiers. They don't need to go through basic or anything.

Attacking allies is not a good idea. There's no turning back from what your inciting. If someone is providing a stepping stone and red pilling people, why are you attempting to out anonymous people? Is there a line to draw for your incoherent punching to the right? You realize the outcome you want is bad for the WN movement overall, right?

This is the worst talking point of this entire debacle. If any place is infested with goons and has been for a loooong ass time, its 8/pol/, I am just amazed the sophisyry is actually working, crab mentality or endless september, I dont know.

This shit is retarded. This is clearly a goon operation because anyone who's listened to TDS or FTN, as of late, and believes the disinformation in these threads is either willfully ignorant or fucking retarred, either way a faggot. I haven't heard in months of listening any endorsement of faggots, kikes, etc..
Fuck off, 8/pol/ used to have quite an array of monarchists, reactionaries, etc after the exodus's, are you to say those anons weren't worthy to be here? All that matters is pro white, whatever flavor that comes in, is irrelevant.

Not suspicious at all. Can't wait for the large scale doxing to start so I can say I told you so.

So the whole "TRS is pro-fag" narrative comes from the fact that TRS hasn't explicitly come out and said they disagree with a couple tweets Richard Spencer made 3+ years ago?

And you want them to in the middle of a podcast say "Oh by the way, Richard Spencer is mildly pro-fag. That's dumb" Wow that sure would help white people out wouldn't it.

TRS FUCK OFF=

To the CIA jews in this thread: How close am I?

there are literally no goons in this thread or on trs, relax, goons don't do anything

How could you possibly have been doing that when I was accusing you and your fellow TRS Task Force members of being involved in subversion here?
Holla Forums was never Alt Right and an effort was made to make us adopt the label against our will. That was subversion. We have screencaps to prove that TRS posters were doing this.

And whats so bad about that, exactly? Where they stealing money from you? Forcing you to give it to them? No they produce some faggy content, and if a person wanted to donate, they did.

For fucks sakes….

Have you ever been to the forum and have you ever heard the term "daddy cummies" or whatever faggot excuse they use to post porn?
Have you been paying attention at all in the last week?

Seventh Spic tried to use and subvert Holla Forums into his ebin aut-kike empire.

I never mentioned his tweets.
Did you even read my post?

Daily reminder for you faggots that TRS is NOT an ally of Holla Forums. Allies don't invade undercover and astroturf.

I'd rather hang with the rasta-nigger than any of the other mongs in that pic.

Wow

They also banned people (several: Florian, Spiess, even Benjamin Raymond of National actionl) for making anti-gay comments. Moron. Now hop off back to TRGay

Destroy all controlled opposition
hang all traitors

They could have easily just made a board here if they wanted, unfortunately namefags gotta namefag

Hell, there's a podcast that mad to leave TRS for refusing to be less anti-faggot.

Do you even know what goons are?

You're still not denying jerking it to Spencer and approving kike supporters.

Nigger, I don't think you even know what a goon is. I don't think you've ever knowingly met one in the wild. I was a goon, before 4chan even fucking existed, and back when the first SJW was nothing but a gleam in a left-leaning goon's eye. You are the distilled essence of newfag. You don't even know how to know who to listen to and whose opinion to discard.

That's what I've been saying this whole fucking time. Apparently having some goons successfully raid the TRS forum and try to drive a wedge between TRS and Holla Forums means that everyone here should start shitting on the entire userbase and administration of the website.

How? Did you even read my post? Did they steal shekels from your wallet? I'am legit curious why are you so terrified of the prospect of right-wing groups getting funding, VOLUNTARY funding.

I may be wrong but TRS and its ilk seem to be vehicles for people to exploit for fame and fortune. America's Next Top Jonestein.

This level of retardation is something I haven't seen on Holla Forums.

I care a lot about Holla Forums and being able to post without having to censor anything that could be interpreted as even an allusion to TRs, lest I get attacked by five anons calling me a shill.

I don't even have an account on their forum because I hate namefagging, but you really don't care about evidence here, you just want to sperg out.
I've already posted before in this thread that you just want to humiliate them while acting as if you're extending an olive branch, it's two face horsehit that everyone can see including yourself.

Tell me where I was shitting on people who raised the possibility of TRS being goons :^)

No, you see, TRS is shilling us, people with a bone to pick are involved in stoking up anti-TRS sentiment, but TRS seems to act like that means everything should be fine for shilling us and we're just being manipulated. Usually followed by "we're all on the same side."

Because Ironfag is here stoking the fire does not mean we're not pissed at TRS. It does not mean that all greivances against TRS are misguided. It does not mean TRS does not have to own up to their mistakes.
When this thing dies down and Ironfag is still here we'll have a massive problem with them too. Personally them being fascist but not exclusively white supremacist is disgusting, not to mention Islamification

greg johnson is pro faggotry and considers criticism of it to be a JEWISH plot

Are you on the inside of SA? If so, find a user by the name of heavens2kadonka and post their posts. There likely isn't much activity past 2010, but either way it's still important.

has it ever occured to you that some people like this place and don't want it used as a flyer for your faggot site?

Remember to donate to the podcasts, goy!

Some retarded TRShill got some basic information about goon subversion from the goon thread and is now throwing the term around like he's been fighting goons for a decade. It's so obvious, it's funny.

Agreed. I don't understand why mods here are allowing public information of allies here.

Explain how his subversion was bad, and what kind of subversion he was intending. I only see them as "shilling" for their episodes, which is barely subversion by my standards. Observation and soaking in knowledge from others isn't subversion unless it alters your perspective to a degree. I doubt an user here would make an account there knowing private risks.

nobody has ever posted screencaps of ironmarch shilling buddy

thread reminder that this, the ddos, all the thread; none of it would ever have happened if TRS just fucking apologized for their faggotry. Instead this is the new normal

>>>/trs/
defending based nationalist jews etc

There are several of such podcasts forced to leave TRS for anti-faggot "hate speech"
But which one were you talking about? Florians? I need to know.

Enjoy your ban.

Correct. There will never again be acceptance of gays, outed or closeted on this board. If that means that TRSposters have to go then fine by me.
This wouldn't even be an issue if you kept a reasonable personal distance between our communities, but you guys just had to try and colonize us and make us an extension of your community.

down with namefags!
long live Holla Forums!

Goons don't apologize.

#NotYourBillboard

Seriously though, I agree.

How else can we rise up in vague watered down lite right unison to defeat our ideological enemies and claim their shekels?

Fight me irl nigger.

That's your real goal and has been the whole time. You want to dox as much of the far right at once as you possible can.

I'm just laughing at this post.

I'm fine with it. I will never side with "based niggers and faggots" or "nationalist Jews." If we need a purge, so be it. I'll be here for the burning of the corpses.

I dont like it either, dosent mean we need to go on a crazy crusade to destroy right-wingers, thats just stupidity. read what you are writing, please. Stop and think. There was a thread on Holla Forums doxxing a white nationalist for fucks sake. Are you gonna pretend thats normal? Is that what Holla Forums does? Is this what Holla Forums is about? Destroying right-wing organizations? Preventing them frome xisting, or receiving funds? Whate the flying fuck, dude.

Christian Mohammad Wright

Lol, I just looked this guy up and he's an anarchist.

"Apologizes for Shilling"
"Then continues to Shill in this thread"

TRS FUCK OFF

No WN can be a kike supporter nor a fag enabler. Which I've not heard anyone do either.
Fuck off

This is exactly what Holla Forums does. No sacred cows.

Yeah, because his website is full of egotistic faggots who can't own up to their shortcomings.

Come on, they said they were soz.

other than that, 100% correct. JFK didn't get shot, it was a double if it even happened at all

I'm coming more and more to the opinion that this was fate. This was karma, this was a destined battle. We are going to destroy TRS, and its gold will join us here, and its dross will burn in the fires of goon Hell.

I'm sure you'll have just as much of a problem with us doxxing ironfags too

He says while demanding an apology for violating Holla Forums's sanctity

He still does. He called for the removal of people who were "divisive" and "purity-spiralling" on twitter a few months back

Nobody who is serious about the cause refers to themselves or others of a similar caliber as this.

I said it in thread #1. What we lose in the fire, we'll find in the ahses.

Oh you doubt legitimacy and that this dox is fake?

Seventh Son might like delivery of dildoes once his dox is out there.

Pic related
>>>/trs/

TRS has been pushing civic nationalist bullshit or 'socially acceptable view on Holla Forums in pathetic attempt to change the consensus.

How do we know this thread isnt Ironmarch trying to false flag?

Who said anything about sanctity? We just think you're a bunch of subversive cunts and we want you to admit to what you've been doing.

Oh so you are from fucking /lolcow/ trying to dox right wingers, is this what this is about? /lolcow/ being a bunch of faggots picking on white nationalists now?

Please don't attack Ironmarch, they're not responsible for any of this, at least that we know of.

Your comment has been gilded!

See we're on the same page, I don't deny that TRS has in the past shilled us and that they should fuck off. Holla Forums is Holla Forums and anyone who wants to listen to thier podcasts has the agency to change the url and do so, they don't need to shill and we shouldn't accept it.

That being said, it's pretty obvious the legitimate concern Holla Forums has over being shilled has been co-opted by someone, (possibly ironmarch, possibly goons, who the fuck knows at this point) and is being used to derail and disrupt Holla Forums threads. The fact that anyone who has a middle of the line opinion gets called a TRShill is proof that people are deliberately trying to divide Holla Forums itself over this non-issue.

I'm pissed off because Holla Forums shouldn't be falling for such an obvious ruse, yet here I am having to argue that pointing out flaws in reasoning does not make me a shill for anyone. I'm surprised nobody's called me JIDF yet.

that doesn't even make sense, you fucking human toilet. Doesn't matter who tries to subvert Holla Forums, even if Trump himself came to shill for d'nations, there would be consequences.
There were consequences for Evalion, consequences for Anglin at times and now TRS. No sacred cows.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_B._Spencer

You can shit on me for citing kikepedia, but if that kind of information is even there, you really need to fuck off.

So you are letting an ally's opinion of Trump's opinion on how he is going to handle Israel's current settlement policy get in the way of the WN movement? That's pretty sad.
Here's my opinion: Israel in its current state will exist whether you like it or not. The only way to change it is by soft or hard power: war, or multiculturalism subversion.
On that basis, #2 will not work effectively, and #1 is not feasible. Therefore if I were to lead today under circumstances, I would be neutral to what Israel does in their country, and let them do what they want, or let the UN worry. Or I would encourage Jews in America to emigrate to Israel through positive policy since the most in the world are currently in America. Help Zionists in order to lower the % in America. Is this stance similar to "TRS"'s? And if so, why are you and other edgy guys doxxing allies who are redpilling in different fronts?

TRS is a Holla Forums colony.

The dross are those who remained behind here.

How? It's pretty much confined to the threads about the TRS drama.

Good. Now leave.

Anyone can post here, so it isn't clear it was even one of us. Could have been leftists

there are people that admitted to being from Ironmarch on 8ch

Do you really think that people here give a fuck about your movement?

Or, you know, by cutting off the military aid and international diplomatic support.

Yeah, the edgy libertarians that gained their identity by trolling c4ss faggots are the true heart of Holla Forums.
Fuck off

Reminder that TRS could have avoided this months ago. Also OP post a timestamp you massive faggot

guaranteed replies

YOU'RE TALKING WITH GOONS

The is actually evidence the spic in charge over at IronMarch is the one who leaked the TRS efforts to Holla Forums. Deflecting to IM is to get the crosshairs off TRS. How long has IM existed and not fucked with /pol? A long time. TRS is trying to climb up and drag down others in it's scramble to stay out of the pit.

Well duh. Its obvious it was someone from the left. Who the fuck would sperg out for weeks and try to fuck with white nationalists IRL? The mods being buddy buddy with antifa and banning anyone pointing out there was suspicious shit going on in the threads was a huge redflag.

Spencer calls out fag marriage, and implies that gays are promiscuous degenerates, yet he's somehow pro gay?

There's a reason we've been stoked. It's not like we've had personal army requests before, why do you think we responded to this one so vigorously. They've been pouring powder into this keg, then acting shocked when somebody lit a match. What did they think was going to happen?

Here's a (you), Lotharite.

there are people reading this thread who are going to fuck with this guy, and any other WN that gets doxed, because it's funny and they can

that's Holla Forums and that's all amomnymous japanimation subreddits

What is the purpose of Holla Forums then, to spread white nationalism or not? It is your movement whether you realize it or not. Nationalism is the #1 trait to push to western society.

That's what anyone would advocate. That was implied when I wrote that.

Give me proof.

I see your point. But either way, it's irrelevant to the fact that TRS isn't a coherent group and has many factions and doesnt necessarily vouch for one person or the other

I can't believe this is happening. I can't, I mean can't even, believe the user-Goon War is rearing its head again in 2017. THE RIDE NEVER ENDS.

No, thats the mentality of 12yo from Holla Forums. Perhaps you should go back there if you think Holla Forums is just shitposting with "nazi flavour"

What part of this did you not understand

it's true

i keep forgetting to save that hitler quote but yeah that's how it's gonna play out

how do we know jews aren't ironmarch false flagging

ironmarch did 9/11

Fuck. Off.
Just because our goals align does not mean we're on your side.
You will keep getting dox'd until you faggots understand that.

He's said way more pro-gay statements and anti-gay statements. And all his anti-gay statements are negated by the fact that he shills for buttobvious fags like Milo and Grindr Greg 24/7

Not
No it isn't.
This is a really poorly written sentence.

That's a pretty dickish response, but hear me out for a second, don't call me a shill just yet, but maybe just maybe…We've been calling them gay jew lovers and they don't feel any obligation to pay kindness to people that haven''t shown any in return?

Dunno, you can call me a shill now.

TYN might be the only non-faggot non-mudslime IRL movement. And it's probably ran by kikes.

the purpose of Holla Forums is to discover new ideas and have discussions about them. this led us to white nationalism eventually. White nationalism is merely a step in our evolution.

I mean, this shit isn't even about TRS anymore. TRS is a non-issue. Our most ancient enemy, the Something Awful forum goon, has returned to threaten our way of internetsing.

Well the owner IS a shitskin who shills for islam…

Fuck I replied to myself in my bewildered excitement. Then I did it again right now.

I know, red text user. Civilization is collapsing, the efforts of millions of years of evolution on the verge of being wasted, and the white race is being murdered the planet over, and there are faggots on Holla Forums that are wasting energy doxing someone named after a pokemon who belongs to a pro-white group. Fuck you, jews.

I just know that Ironmarch is bad news. Something really fishy is going on over there.

dude space your posts out more i can barely read that shit

jews are an ironmarch false flag confirmed

And yet, here we are.

See bulbasaur dox thread

fuck off mike

You're probably a kike and every TRS shill is probably a kike, a goon and a niggerfaggot. Now get the fuck off my board.

I hope TRS does the right thing.

I saw it and Lothar is a former reddit mod.
But let's not lose sight of the fact that goons didn't come here to shill their podcast for d'nations.

Enjoy your ban TRS.

Really makes ya think.

Can argue with those digits.

That's what you get from lolbergs.

Hi, Mr. Heimbach. How are you?

*can't
Praise Kek

Why do you constantly cuck for one website, faggot? Your loyalties don't lie with Holla Forums

Me too tbh

really makes you think tbh

Yes, because crossposters from Holla Forums cant tell the differnce and bought into this fucking goon falseflag.

Pro-tip: This wa not the first time Holla Forums ended up being tricked by a bunch of goons

I'll filter you too

Because that's who's causing this psyop faggot. I swear to fuck I'd report you if my mobile wasn't glitchy you fucking kike.

thread reminder that the original red ice thread that spawned the next seventeen Holla Forums versus TRS threads was all because TRShills (including lothar) came here to redpill us on the advantages of allying with jewish nationalists.

LMAO. He banned a guy for being muslim.

should we tell him

I'm saying you're deliberately ignoring evidence that contradicts what you're saying in order to shit on someone who's sympathetic to our beliefs.
Yeah and it's achieved results, I got to hear him heiling on tv while the news freaked out about a nazi uprising, he's done us good.

his support of thernovitch and some other cucks is pretty gay, but I haven't seen him say anything good, or anything at all about milo in a long time if ever.

oh noes! Don't make me use a VPN!

They are so new they think a ban means something…

I've called everyone a gay jew shill, and you're probably a jew shill gay if that offends you so much. If you've come to an imageboard expecting kindness and politeness I can only add retard to your trifecta of unbelonging.

lmao, nah, let him squirm

(You)

I said he shills for islamic ideology, not that he's a muslim. Are you going to pretend he's white now? lel

Fishy huh?
KIll yourself

They won't. Doing the right thing is not part of their agenda

You fucked up

Okay, but this board would never fall down to civic nationalism. That's pretty bad subversion then. I don't get it, I've listened to fash the nation, and they are white nationalists, isn't that what most users of TRS are like when they post?

Holla Forums ÜBER ALLES!
SIEG HEIL!
SIEG HEIL!

Filtered

He's not white. He's a shitskin esoteric retard. But he isn't a muslim or Islamoenabler dumbfuck

are not*

Likely goons who are using trs to conduct a psyop on two far right groups for the lulz

Yeah, like that place gives me bad vibes. And now they are just doxxing anyone that disagrees with them, scary

the consequences will never be the same.

If nothing else, you faggots are going to learn to spell "dox" one day.

He's just kind of a faggot tbh fam, and he reeks of the same sort of hazards as Milo or others of his ilk drawing attention.

I…. Wew lad.

ego is a hell've a drug tbh

As has been the case with offline 'right' parties, there's always someone who'll come out and try to play the peacemaker. Kameni did the same thing when he was pushing for revolution while in exile in Paris. What did he do once it was safe for him to return? Eliminate all those allies he'd convinced to unify.

This whole thing is like an autistic online version of the stereotypical 'right' schism that happens in every country.

Doesn't matter, the fish stinks at the head, unless they prove is wrong by apologizing they're nothing but subversive kikes in the eyes of Holla Forums

Cool reading comprehension, I'm not offended I'm saying that TRS is a bunch of normalfags that know about jews and race and that THEY got offended. The top guys like mike don't even go to their own forum let alone ours, yet people here calling them niggerfaggots and demanding public apologies to humiliate them, for some reason feel offended that TRS isn't bending over and spreading wide for them.

TRS dindu nuffin

Especially for the already corrupted and those with an ulterior motive.

You're subversion isn't working. You have to go back >>/trs/

Goons don't perform psyops you dumb nigger. Goons infiltrate namefag communities by ingratiating themselves to the leadership and them subvert them through bribery and blackmail. Goons are the Jews of the internet. It's past 10 Pacific on a Thursday and this thread is full of shills. This shit goes deeper than inter-forum foodfight.

Really makes u think about dialectic

hold on, gassing self for autism

:^)
i just want these niggers off this fucking board

No wonder he acts like a fucking retard. He's part nigger

You missed up the goon-user wars and Holla Forums then

rip david davidson

he died as he lived: a virgin laughing maniacally about canada dollars

All he did was read the first three posts in the goon thread that's up right now.

Na they do go through basic. They're pricks though. Let's report him to his commanding officer. We just need to find out what unit he is in.

DAVID DAVIDSON DID NOTHING WRONG

You are correct.
Where do we go now?

I'm not TRS bud.

So you are actually not for white nationalism? What are you doing here? Are you a libcuck or something? I don't understand how that's a bad sentence, since it clearly makes sense.

I disagree. Its the end goal of what to achieve for all white nations, and to keep pushing to colonize other planets. We will still be white through evolution, so I disagree it as being a step.

sakuslut a shit, satorin best 2hut

You calling me a nigger?! Or referring to another?

You can't possibly be this stupid. CTR has a budget of millions of dollars. TRS is run out of some guy's fucking basement.

I can smell your nervous sweat through the internet.

Oh fuck, I just realized that you might actually have a point. S-sorry.

Wanna bet, goon-kun?

Having fun, debating with people, saving memes, learning about international conspiracies, I don't know, I started browsing 4chan's Holla Forums when I was a freshman in high school and 9 years later I just ended up here.

It's like arguing with Holla Forums, except at least Holla Forums are anons.

Musicians are certainly "soldiers." They live on base and have a CO. This would fuck his world up, if he depends on the military for any of his income.
Plus, this would get him a less than honorable discharge, disqualifying him to be anything but a fucking fry cook.
In a few years, he could get it overturned for an Honorable, but in the meantime, he'll have to wear a Burger King shirt with his name on it.

a-are you me?

I'm not a goon so yeah, I'll take that bet. You don't seem to have good goon senses.

We are all one

meant to quote

Nice. Let's find out what unit he is in

Still no confirmed apology? How many of you need to get doxed?

No worries. Obviously, you're not a fucktard. Thanks for recognizing my point.

I meant goon false flags aren't the same as ours, I admit in retrospect I didn't phrase that well.

Check the timestamp, nigger.

The Record's Stuck

What?

This irrelevant and meaningless flamewar has reached a level of retardation I never would have thought possible.

EVERYONE

What the fuck? What TRS namefag is this?

If only somebody could do something to stop it.
Like issue an apology

Where the fuck have you been for the last 2 weeks?

Check the timestamp on my image. Or do you not know how fumu fumu?

In these threads shitting on TRS but I havent been in EVERy thread.

Funny you accuse people of being a broken record when you've been spamming the same ten screen shots for two fucking weeks.

Pffffft. Jews can sincerely promise things too. Either actually stop doing it, or go to Hell.

That pic has been in almost every single thread. Just sayin'.

I don't know what that means

satorin is indeed best toohoo, but don't insult best meido you faggot

Ere we go with triggered TRS spammers

Watch out TRS, this image is a trojan.

all 16 threads. I posted it in every one tbh.

What's your fucking end game?

What it means is I've been fighting goons on the internet since your mom picked you up from school because you shat your pants after eating too much paste. TRS smells like goons, and they're plotting to destroy you all.

This has to be an Ironmarch or Holla Forums false flag because TRS is unrepentantly pro-gay and pro-Jewish.

Holy kek they are the /polmeta/ diaperfags.

100% USDA Pure Grade A Cancer

Who wants to wager /r/the_Donald is run by these same faggots?

I was in 1, 6,11,12 ,the 2nd 12,13, and the latest one. Hadn't seen it.

It's been on /trs/ for two weeks and people post the /trs/ images in every thread. Talk to the anons who post it.

I can't speak for others but if their idea of "white nationalism" is "anything goes in our live and let live paradise as long as we are all white" then I not only disagree with them but they are just as much my enemy as the kikes.

As to your point about what "most users" are
I think the problem stems from their conception of "the movement" that they have created in their minds where even if they get a swarm of new blood that doesn't line up with their actual beliefs they think that the manpower is more important than ideological purity. Where this goes wrong is that as they keep letting more and more people in all sorts of differing opinions come in as well drowning all of the original voices out.
Due to ironmarch guys moving into their forums and fighting with other sub-cultures within the TRS empire they tried to control this mass immigration by locking down their board but the damage has already been done at this point. Few ideas form any clear majorities and the whole system is just waiting for the next controversy to cause infighting. Now they are this sort of amorphous mass that doesn't dare name any clearly defined ideals other than "tolerance of other ideals" because if they become for one idea they make enemies of the other 80% of their community.

Basically TRS is "white nationalist" because simply being white is the only common ground any of the users have left with one another. and even that will soon be in question imo
Tell me again why are TRShills shocked that a schism has formed between them and /pol./?

I bet you think white girls fuck dogs.
archive.is/QjbyV

Then just shut up and let the grown ups solve this, ok, newfag?

If you dont know the name of this person then you need to fuck off and let the oldfags fix this mess
By the time pic related was first posted i was already 3 years into fighting against the enemies of truth

I don't consider white nationalism an ideology, its simply what a nation can be. Whites only, plain and simple. Put it in the laws and no one has to think about it ever again. Its your choice to be enthusiastic about it or not, which makes it an ideology. And yes, you can assume that most lurkers and posters here agree that whites need their own homeland free of immigrants, just as japs, chinks, Israelis, etc have.

If you want to learn, I suggest picking up a book to learn the details, whatever you are interested in. Pic related's shouldn't be the stopping point for bettering yourself.

It means we have an ancientfag among us you fucking degenerate

Perhaps I'm over-exaggerating, but it's made its rounds to be sure.

I'm just shitting up the thread because it was started by TRS.

Oh that was you?

tbh It's the first time I post it.

pads a shit, deal /w it

I'm sure. Those threads are always a fucking blur. I often find my self pondering what may be going on in a newfags mind after wandering into such a mess of a thread.

Questionable as to whether TRS started it. No proofs. Could just be a troll or someone who wishes "things could go back to the way they were before TRS got caught shilling."

yep.

nah. The Red Ice thread where the TRShills came in to spam shit about allying with jew nationalists was the end for me (this is documented btw). Like I thought the shit from october with them trying to tone police Holla Forums about TRS was pretty dumb but I mean w/e autistics are everywhere. But it's clear they want to moderate Holla Forums's views.

t. oldfag from 05 lol

the BO isn't the only poster on >>>/trs/ you know.

THANK YOU OLDFAGS

Watch out TRS, this image is a trojan! It's infected your computer from the thumbnail! It's even doxed your friend with the pokemon fagsona!

Ah yeah, I don't think so. Do you really think trs isn't a usgov approved op? Why did bulby suddenly get brought back into the line-up… because they weren't getting enough southern goy to listen.

So yep, you're confirmed IM shill. I can't wait for us to destroy you in a week once everyone gets sick of this shit.

Well, that explains everything.

Get fucked, faggot. :^)

I am the eternal 06 midfag ;-;

Well, I'm going to bed. Anyone who's at least a cancer can tell by reading this thread who's who and what's what.

The TRShill cries "Shill" as he shills you.
Look here, TRS, another scary trojan image!

No I, am the IM shill.

He's an IM shill, that guy's an IM shill, we're all IM shill.

Your dubs compel me. Perhaps knifemeido isn't that good after all.

get out

I capped that 2nd image. Was a good post. This was the pozzed TRS post it was referencing.

rip american hero and suspected arsonist david davidson
bury him with his laptop so he can shitpost from the afterlife

where is leakanon

Where's our funding from Israel and Obama?

looks like you didn't get the memo

what you are witnessing here is nihilism by retards to obtuse to see what they are doing or genuine sabotage. Its despicable and I shit on the perpetrators.

Why, what happened??

All you had to do was apologize, TRS~

Ironfags are dumb and transparent as fuck.

I'am sure iam not the only one getting real tired of this shit.

No wonder it got so fucking quiet in here

why did Holla Forums respond this way to this particular shilling, is the question you should be asking

Holla Forums has fallen.

Iron march looks honeypot af

Can you provide proof, please? This is the same argument of TRS.
Gonna need a little sauce to back you up.

They probably are a honeypot, but I would still like proof that IM shills here. AV has shilled here, too. Must have missed the IM shilling. Anyone have an archive or cap?

Hi TRSEF

You realize that every single one of you TRS astroturfer stands out so obviously you may as well be posting image macros from reddit, right? Every single thread.

So a sign of maturity is accepting kikes into the fold of what is and should always be explicitly against them and their interests? These nauseatingly meek moderate morons are what scuppers any progress.

Every TRS user say =NATT DID NOTHING WRONG. BLESSED NATT. FUCK SPENCER= x1488 times and screencap everyone one of them and I've accepted your apology and then you leave. Permanently.

In Jim Watkin's FREE MASONIC flip EVIL NAZI bank account

So Google Wallet then.

Because of the spam. On the very first thread people said they didint give a shit because as yu just said, Holla Forums gets shilled constantly nd its not really news or a big deal to us. But things started getting weird when we had the same guys making thread after thread after thread while cucking for ironmarch, with the mods banning anything negative of ironmarch or that associated them with antifa. And now we have this same ironmarch creating vidya with malware and shilling it to WN, while at the same time having a seizure at the notion of a right-wing organization getting voluntary funding from right-wingers, nothing suspicious here, right goys? All this retarded TRS threads have been met with gigantic pushback from the community and yet they kept making them expecting it to simply stick, while accusing another group of shilling Holla Forums The hipocrisy is ridiculous and these fags have destroy whatever reputation they had. If anything they made TRS look like a poor victim with this retarded opsec trying to push a narrative on Holla Forums, the very fact that they didint understand its impossible to force channers to personal army shows how little they understand us.

I'd like to think that too.

I don't care about TRS or Iron March or any of your other gay circlejerks. Just go away and spare us your drama.

Pretty much. Also reminder jewsh ran off with over 12k of anons shekels and used it to make 16chan and plug freech when it failed.

Fuck off nigger.

This

sounds like the kind of name a (((director))) would give to an evil organization in his latest movie

No shit. Hey guize check out my website Nazisotrmofdeathkilljews.com, its totaly not a honeypot!

LMFAOOOO. Obvious shill victim-player is obvious

this nonsense will be the death of Holla Forums

its SO clear that it is an organized effort to subvert board culture here by ENDLESSLY feeding this "TRSshill" horse shit.

Haven't you fucks learned anything from Based Yuri?

POL is kill
no

Holla Forums didnt a faction did. Im Holla Forums I never say "we". But you faggots do in every thread trying to imply consensus.

Because it was obvious who was doing the shilling.

Yes, I learned that (((friends))) that try to pressure you to soften your tone and just wait until you get in power before opposing miscegenation and jewish influence have no intention of letting you restate those viewpoints once taking power.

If anything they are more in favor of said degeneracy than the average normienewmember.

nice try reddit spacing goon/trs shill!

did i do it right?

But that's what the split previously was about. There's an "alt-light" for the lolbergs and civic-fags. I've only heard they (twitter fags, and people who use real names I guess) were too scared to label themselves alt-right after le nazi salute gate. I disagree that a movement like alt-right can be easily subverted, take this as an example. Someone (in this case, 100,000 people) is new to the "alt-right". They will flock to red ice, maybe TRS, maybe cuckchan, rarely here, stormfront, youtube guys like millenial woes, or maybe the publishing outlets like counter-currents, vdare, or whatever. Most outlets sell books, publish stories that sometimes have comments. How can they be subverted? I think the issue comes into play of people actually becoming social, which doesn't happen in editorial venues like counter currents/red ice where you specifically listen to their already established viewpoints. So the problem might be places like TRS where there are forums, here, or cuckchan. Too many newfags is bad, sure, but I don't think it will come to that, and most lurk without posting. Newfags are spotted easily and we have mechanisms to stop the plague, tell them lurk more, etc. I'm under the assumption that some people are too defensive. But.. this isn't the problem.

To sum it up, I don't think "voices will be droned out" since there are different outlets for learning things in this spectrum of politically incorrect things. I'm sure I'm not the only one who goes to other sites not TRS might I add, I won't shill for the other websites, but they were stated earlier in the post for information/facts/history/current happenings. If this is what newfags do, then they would become redpilled to whatever comes their way in observation.

I'm losing scope of what this thread is though since I don't know what TRS posters are like but I have a personality to support allies that are red pilling new people and not co-opting. Though TRS shilling and mass-spamming their opinions in threads I consider as an act of ill-subversion, albeit it seems that pic related earlier was of grunt elements posting, so I have no issue with TRS since it was handled by that leader david or whatever in the other pic related.

yes

Oh TRS, you so silly~

I think this many threads moving this fast is enough to imply consensus tbh

Iron March doesn't exist

ALT-RIGHT DOES NOT EXIST
IT IS A (((MEDIA))) SHILL LABEL FOR RIGHT WING VIEWS OF ANY KIND OTHER THAN GENERIC CUCKSERVATIVE
STOP EMBRACING JEWISH LABELING TECHNIQUES

They won't for long if they keep up this fucking horse shit.

There is no pro-gay stuff on TRS.
When i discovered their radio show 1 month prior to Trumps election and i was surprised about how harsh they judged Milo. They never said stuff like "uh let gays be gay it won't bother anyone", we are being hit by shills. TRS is Holla Forums, just organised and the forum is closed from the public (You have to prove to them you are right-wing, otherwise you can't join, i don't know if you have to prove IRL or provide some other form of evidence because i haven't been vetted yet).

TRS is pro white as it gets, heck one of the radio show guys doesn't even consider Slavs to be white, me on the other hand i'm totally fine with Slavs.

4chan Holla Forums has been under attack for several months now and to me it seems as if the shills are trying to cause disturbance on fullchan Holla Forums.

The election of Trump scared the shit out of them, and the shills (JIDF, Antifa, NSA, whoever) probably are realizing Holla Forums is a greater threat than they thought. If we would organize we were an even bigger threat to them, especially now that there are mass-normie awakenings.

explain their reaction to donovan and johnson then

Checked but they aren't a thing to begin with, they're just a couple people who are a boogeyman to 100 people

No need to exaggerate faggot. You make it sound like nothing except TRS threads has been posted for the last two weeks. I have bad news for you, even if they attempt to censor the internet Holla Forums will never cease to exist.

Check'd.
Good, then it will be easier to do away with them.

user dont be stupid. Holla Forums has never been a monolithic entity, some people simply have different solutions to the jewish problem. Its not about liking jews or making them our ((greatest ally)). Its about reality, pragmatism, time-constraints, problem-solving and political tact. Everyone is 100% sure jews are a problem, but some people are grown up and realize, like hitler did, that if you want to get rid of the kikes you need to ATTAIN power first to deal with them. screaming slogans for edgyness might be fun, but it will do jackshit to solve the problem. How will you gas the kikes? With your non-existant army, paid for by your imaginary funding, acquired from your made-up public support, supported by your wishful thinking media apparatus? You also need to realize discussing IDEOLOGY is different than discussing POLICY. The ideology is set in stone, it dosent need discussion, hitler made it very clear. But what about policy, are you going to "gas the kikes" your way into power? I doubt it, and i'am sure you too realize its just an infantile fantasy to act this way if you want the power to actualy start getting rid of kikes.

The TRS goon exposes himself.

But it does exist. Look at all the other websites talking about it. Prove to me that it doesn't exist. I know majority posters condemn labels, especially alt-right, but it is still a venue or umbrella term that will convert new people to truth. Its working pretty well in my opinion.

It's time to stop. Your shilling is not welcome here.

We don't get power blatently
The way we get power is by subverting from with in
That's the biggest difference between Holla Forums and the rest I guess, the other groups want to do it more blatently

It only converts people to the limpdick version of "the truth" that leaves out the fucking genetic component
ALL NONWHITES ARE SUBHUMAN AND AUT-LITE DOES NOT EXIST

This is a 3rd party psyop posing as trs, don't fall for it

Don't you TRShills think it might be a good time to stop especially after Bulbasaur had his address posted?
You're not helping that's for sure

Only because people have bought into the label from the media, which in turn was a small self aggrandizing title from the same venues which are diluting the cause.

splcenter.org/hatewatch/2015/02/18/illinois-woman-neo-nazi-leanings-charged-canadian-mass-murder-plot

It's looking more and more like IM is a honeypot.

The only reason they turned on Milo is because their user base did not let them get away with cucking.

Spencer came on their show and they all agreed that Milo is a net positive for the movement and if he ever turned bad they would quote "destroy" Milo. Just a show or two later they were all "come on guys he's not the bad just look at the people he moves our way". After and only after they got a backlash the decided to act. That was a calculated political move they made when they realized that people were not having their shit. They WANTED to keep their "based faggot" around and would have if people did not flip their shit just like we are now.

The road to Right is littered with false Fuhrers.

Their ego is linked to TRS
They can't admit they did anything wrong

They'll get doxed before they admit it

I agree completely. I always vouch for the pragmatic approach when discussing real politic. Sure you could have an ideology GTKRWN but when you are attaining power in a nation, getting public support in current year or whatever, this is not going to work. You have to be smart, is this not what the cold war taught us? Not a full frontal physical war, but a battle of proxies, economy, of political subversion, etc. Pushing the memes are fine in here, we are anonymous here, but when it comes to reality with a physical persona you need to be more tacit.

Exactly, wich is why they failed, and will continue to fail. There is a reason places like stormfront and ironmarch never got anywhere, they are stupid, they have the mentality of a fucking brownshirt, its like an ape trying to run for congress for fucks sake. TRS however is too young and too soft, they make lots of mistakes and unecesarry compromises, such as the spencer gay thing, completely stupid and lacking in foresight. That however dosent mean we should go on an internet crusade to destroy them, just it means we dont need crusades to destroy stormfront or ironmarch or any other right-wing place. ESPECIALY when things like antifa exist and atack us daily.

An ape can go further than congress with the right people backing him/her.

Gotta admit that was pretty funny.

Name who within the alt-right that they identify as are controlled opposition, shill. The people that aren't pro white nationalism were already outed from the alt-right, haven't you observed like I have the past few months? I will defend this label because it is working well, I am quite tired of anons here attacking alt-right venues, excluding TRS.

Well an Ape is the outgoing president right now

You don't need a label, nor do you need to be screaming from the roof tops what your plans are, you just do them

ALL WHO SELF-IDENTIFY BY KIKE-CREATED LABELS ARE CONTROLLED OPPOSITION
This is objective fact.

lel

Enough already. Tired of this showing up in the catalog. This is almost as bad as CTR.

TRS actually did shill here and we have proof. Third partygoons is/are just stirring shit as per usual.

Well to be fair, obong was wearing a suit, so normies tough he was actualy human.

saved

Not good enough an argument for me. Try better next time.

You have to become the media. To do this you need exposure. I listened to Spencer's A&M speech yesterday and that took a hell of a lot of balls. I'm pretty sure he converted more people to white nationalism than what echo chamber memers here are doing.

That's the point I was making.

Whatever that is…

reported.

It's not conquering when your opponents have their hands tied behind their backs.

You're right about one thing.
Nature sure can be crazy…

Hey, you are defending Trump and his policies of friending it up with the Jews in Israel and their settlements. Trump has plenty of jews in his position and if you are going to criticize Gottfried for what he's done with his books and red pilling, then you need a perspective change. He might be a jew, but he's helping red pill. Sure he might not live in a country me or you want, but so be it. Will you criticize the Jews in NSDAP's army? Or the Jews that Hitler moved to Israel?

This will be the end of Holla Forums says increasingly nervous goon for the 88th time this century.

Nice emulation of an anti-family jewish cultist

Kill yourself any time.

THE SHILL REVEALS HIMSELF

You don't know what that is? I said earlier it can or can't be an ideology. Its shifting minds, i.e. Overton Window. There. Happy? Didn't know so many anons here are opposed to the word white nationalism, pretty sad snowflakes.

We should go to war with moneyjew next I am sick of seeing his shit here.

I simply do not agree. I have watched countless boards and cultures slowly slide into apathetic egalitarianism. It goes back to the good old quote "Any organization not explicitly right-wing sooner or later becomes left-wing."

If we hide our beliefs and bring people on board in a pragmatic, utilitarian fashion and they begin to take actual positions of responsibility they will eventually begin to outnumber us in our ranks and then what? You suppose we then dictate from our little clique that our organization is now national-socialist? We will simply be pushed out of the movement we created for differing so heavily from our actual group troops.

I have seen kikes subvert, they can probably subvert anything. If we do not have "GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW" as our slogan that we repeat at the end of every sentence then what is to stop a kike from later claiming that "we were never about that right wing stuff" and that we "don't represent the true values of our movement"?

If you can suggest some way to retain our principles and our edge through a time of going under cover then I will be on board, but if your solution is simply "hope it goes well this time" then you can fuck off. I'd rather try and fail to achieve my goals then succeed to establish myself as king of cucks.

Its not a podcast. He went to a live venue in public to speak to whites, where 200+ niggers went to violently protest, yell, and harass other whites.

I never said trump is a plant, you are putting words into my keyboard. I am making a reference like in the jew bible how there's a log in your eye but you don't see it. Attacking Gottfried for what though? Just because he's a jew, ah okay. Well, will you do the same in criticizing for what Trump brought in to his cabinet, or his Zionist policies? Most likely not. That was my take on that.

i dont know… i don't care about Milo, if he helps college kids to not fall for the feminism meme, that's something i guess, but of course Milo's love for BBC is disgusting and he shouldn't be allowed to declare himself as some form of leadership figure of the alt-right. And his partially jewish which is never a good sign.

As i said, i listened to TRS podcasts for a few months (solely The Daily Shoah, after i discovered the merchant minute) , i don't have access to their forums but i just think this infighting is not helping our cause. I want to focus on the race war, on redpilling normies, helping newfags to swallow the JQ Redpill, the upcoming elections in europe…

I've been on Holla Forums for 3 years now, first 4chan than fullchan, i'm still a newfag, still mostly just lurking but if someone says TRS is pro-faggotry propaganda i just have to step in and say that this isn't entirely true.

i think all the shilling on 4chan made me paranoid.

When bringing in people, he is referring to the 3D world, not 2D anonymous. Its completely different to say "hey ebin steam avatar friend, here's an 8ch thread [link] funny memes!" than a close friend and say "Dude you know my pent up opinions i've been hiding about the world?"

Pay attention to what i posted, you are mixing up imageboards with actual real-life political movements. Look at TRS for example, its younger than Holla Forums, so where do you think they come from, where do you think they get their ideas from? Its from us. They are basicaly a filter between imageboard ideology translated into a normie-friendly political movemment. This in no way shape or form destroys the purity of the ideology. Look at obama, he presented himself as an anti-corporatist pro-freedom guy, but then look at his policies, he never left his ideological roots, he never stop pushing marxists shit, he never stoped being pro-black and anti-white. Whate makes you think we will immediately abandon our ideology behind the curtains once we go public? Cmon man, its a matter of common sense, the public simply isint ready for 1488 racewar now, but shit like TRS and even that faggot milo are a step forward into getting them to that point where we CAN go full redpill and have it be accepted by the publkic, since they already digested the concept and entertained it in their minds. Now if you are afraid you are suddenly gonna turn into a homosexual because you are insecure about your belief in the cause, i simply pity you. My convictions are stronger, and yours should be too if you take national socialism seriously. Even the fuhrer pandered for votes.

Btw i just noticed i got dubs in a row while promoting pragmatism over lunacy. PRAISE

I had to check'em since nobody else did, feels bad man

This is so fucking false and gets pushed around so much.
Bitch, I came to WN when NOBODY was on youtube talking about it. I learned about the JQ and niggers the hard way. I didn't need some "le based british nigger dicksucker" to tell me what to believe.
Stop spreading this lie that we need these useless faggots. We don't.

You didn't even adress my point
Also who the actual fuck actually got converted because of Spencer, I bet more people have become Holla Forumsacks because of Baneposting

If you mean the bit at the beginning about boards then it's because I am talking about that which I have experience with. I indeed lack experience dealing with real people.

I explained that in the post, I don't doubt one bit that you guys are sincere but as you explained we do not currently have the numbers to make up a real political party. Where do these extra bodies come from? The outside of course and that is where I drew the idea in my post of outsiders that slowly begin to outnumber us.
If we aren't taking them aside and giving them a redpill dump every once in a while then how do you suppose we will retain our ideological core?

This meme has made more NatSocs than Spencer.

You know you're into some sketchy fucking shit when even >>>Holla Forums is suspicious of your motives. Get fucked cuckasaur.

And this meme

least rare

That's why I posted it

I might want to rope leftypol but at least they're anons

It's cozy hours user, don't feel bad. I'm sorry I didn't check the thread in time to check your dubs.

Pay attention to the fags that attend the conferences, did you notice a lot of them bring in their parents? Their friends, etc? Do you honestly believe what is said there to distressed white people simply goes over their head? I'am not downplaying Holla Forums, i love this place with all my heart and soul and have been here probably most of my adult life, but you must analyze everything, and the what it is causing, who it is affecting. MR. idontusecomputers will never find ut about us, but his son and daughter might, and his son and daughter might bring him to a conference, and that oldguy might like it, and bring his cousing to the next one, and that cousin might bring his friend, and so it goes, this is how its growing. Holla Forums is more like the hidden hand behind it, we are not supposed to be the public face, we never were, and dont need to be. We will control ideology simply by nature of our exelence, despite what anyone else does, we are the gatekeeps of the truth and cant be coopted, because to "become' Holla Forums requires years of lurking, training, reading, posting, experimenting, fighting. As for the gay thing, i believe homosexuality is a mental disorder, and if it is, it can be cured, if it cant be cured, what are they going to do about it? Are the 4% gay populace gonna rise up and overthrow a nationalist government? Lel. After we get the power we can do whatever the fuck we want, if marxists can use propaganda to homosexualize minors, why cant we use propaganda to de-homosexualize those same minors? What happens when edgy teens realize 'being gay' is no longer acceptable ? They will simply stop, because they dont want to be left behid, they are normies, they are lemmings. If we use some faggot bi-sexual wannabe retards to gain power, what makes you think we need to bend over for them? Marxists use white people to get into power all the time, that dosent prevent them from undermining white populations.

DOESN'T COUNT UNLESS IT'S STRAIGHT OUT OF DICKIE SPENCER'S MOUTH

No hard feelings, its late here too and this whole "shill wars" stuff is getting people distracted

Again ignoring my point completely
What we need to do is internal subversion
We don't need everyone on our side, Holla Forumss advantage has always been one of that we appear much larger than we really are, we just do what we need to do in order to subtly subvert institutions from within

Hopefully this useless arguing will blow over soon

If you can't run at least 10 sockpups or a botnet, you don't deserve to post here tbh.

I'm not fucking giving my mobile number to Twitter

Lad, the war against the alt-kike is just beginning
also get fuckt kid

Bro, no amount of normies can add "amendments' to mein kampf. Again, you are mixing up IDEOLOGY with POLICY. Policy is what you do to attain power and stay in power, the policy is also the vector of the ideology, meaning whatever policy you make, despite of how you call it, will always have to be in accordance with the ideology and goals of the party. Our ideology, wich TRS and other groups stem from, is pro-white, that is a message they cant get away from even if they wanted to. Lets say, for example, that dicky spencer got into a position of power and passed a bill called "respect for homosexuals and african traditions", sounds pretty bad right, and also pretty progressive, right? But since said dicky needs to act according to ideoogy of the party, the minute letters of said bill actualy meant that "respect homosexuals and african traditions' was about turning niggers into homos because in africa there are gays too! therefore, despite the appearence, said bill would suit our needs, weaking blacks and decreasing their birthrates. This is politics, you need to read between the lines, the lines the normies dont care about. This is how you win in todays world, and we need to win if we are ever to change it and revert it back to a reality with more common sense and less stupidity and madness. Same thing with trump and his policies, he willingly or not, paved way for OUR message to seep into the masses. If his daughter is sucking some jew's dick, that dosent stop him from disbanding the CIA, does it?

r8 my oc m8

Shigty gigity

saved it/10

Exactly, you change shit in a way can't see
I don't see your point

Is that something you've gotta do? I've never had an account on the site, and if that's the case I probably never will.

My point is:

You need to use intelligence and pragmatism to get to the point where you can use brute force to remove kikes. Simple as that. Using intelligence and subterfuge to subvert the political system wont and attain power will not taint our ideology, becauseits set in stone. Ideology is the bedrock from wich our ideas are formed, ideas are the bedrock of how we formulate policies to attain power, power is the bedrock of how to make ideology into reality.

Yep

I guess you seem to forget that user is formless in nature

user has literally said in earlier posts that Holla Forums can't be the face of anything

Exactly

What the hell are you arguing for then

That we do this shit from the shadows

user has said that.

:^)
hi Holla Forums

you can always go back to reddit,trs they like degeneracy you know.

David Davidson here, I'm rather surprised you guys took as much offense to my emails as I did. Seventh Son is a disrespectful man that shouldn't be in charge of any would-be nationalists.

Your "proof" of TRShills is misrepresented screenshots of another white nationalist group advertising to another white nationalist group ironically calling themselves shills.

wow_it's_fucking_nothing.jpg

It's like you've never even considered using Jews as a tool instead of letting Jews constantly use you. Truly, you are a goy through and through.

They let Milo live and let live. Then Milo tried to say the white nationalists are a tiny minority of the alt-right, thereby trying to co-opt the movement. He also showed up to a speech in a dress and fruits on his fucking head. That was the crossing point.

Yes, he was, up until that point.

You only listen to their podcasts to purposely misrepresent the things they say, don't you? Because first off, Dickie Spencer said that.

Prove it.

and here is the answer

Because you faggots are dragoon spamming the board.

that was for

GOD DAMMIT

This.

I haven't been regular in the fourm or here, so I haven't followed the drama, it's a shame what's happening.
TRS getting as big as it is was probably some kind of a cosmic accident considering the people behind it.
Mike and Sven have talent, but running the website isn't one of them. And they have their huge fucking egos as well, and will turn on someone they were friendly to in an instant and that leaves a very bad taste in my mouth.
They relegated the forum to other people and retreated to their facebook group. The Daily Shoah is entertaining for what it is, but it reached a plateau at some point and never improved.

Nice thumbnail idiot. Where did you come from?

Dump your gayporn folder or it didn't happen.

Dubdubs beat quads.

Seconded as fuck.

Is Dragoon your new boogeyman, literal faggot?

Buy a dictionary you sub literate tryhard.