Please tell me if this timeline is correct

Please tell me if this timeline is correct.
Is this correct? It's been a long year or two now and it's hard to keep everything straight. I think I got a few things mixed up. Any anons with better memory than me want to clarify?

I meant uniformed, not unformed. But I guess unformed works too.

Stromfront was never popular, at least nowhere near comparable to the amount of people who refer to themselves as "social just activists" or something similar
That has more to do with Kushners shills then anything else.

Pretty much spot on other than not explaining the changing of the guard from Paulbot lolbertarians to natsoc. Some took their ball and went home, some became natsoc. It was definitely tied to the rise of SJWs and BLM when a lot of them realized the movement was nonviable. I know it's nonviable but I was born a snek handler and I'll die a snek handler.

I think he was getting at that changing of the guard from Ron Paul supporters to natsoc with Stormfront but didn't explain it well.

Never happened. Stormfront is irrelevant, and always has been. Calling NatSoc anons "stormfags" is an ancient D+C meme from damn near a decade ago on /n/.

Are you new or something? A journalist trying to fact-check some article about us or something?

Sometimes you miss things or misunderstand things, it's good to occasionally get a reality check.

None of that is correct. Stormfront hasn't been relevant since the early 00's.

/r/the_donald doesn't know the difference between Stormfront and /n/ natsoc. I'm guessing that's where OP came from considering his timeline was right with Trump, reddit, Milo et al. after the point when that colony started. A lot of media learned about Holla Forums from weev on Twitter too and that lead to confusion.

I was originally on 4/pol/, around that time you'd see stormfront threads but then people calling others stormfags. At the time I got the impression that this was legitimate instead of shilling.

It's the whole thing of Holla Forums not being one person. weev goes back to /n/ and is still active on Stormfront or maybe one of the other big boards and he gets a lot of press coverage. But then you have the natsoc posters who weren't connected to Stormfront and Libertarians who called them stormfags too without being shills.

lurk more datamining thread

Since you got nice digits, here is my recollection of things:

Everything started with people taking advantage of anonymity and free speech on Holla Forums to make fun of niggers. Sometime later /n/ became a thing and that's when informed discussion about niggers actually began. Lots of people posting nigger crime statistics. Moot shoah'd /n/ not too long later because of this. From day one he was a nu-male faggot who was triggered by "racism". /new/ was then a thing and the same stuff happened there. Around this time /n/ and /new/ had Hitler appreciation threads, but they were mostly a sideshow to the nigger hate/facts.

Eventually moot decided to create Holla Forums. The first board we had where we were explicitly allowed, it was meant from day one as a containment board. Moot never liked us, and meant for Holla Forums to keep all the nigger and hitler threads off the rest of 4chan. In the crucible of early Holla Forums we formed consensus on niggers and jews. It was here that a coherent worldview first formed. I'd say this stage lasted until 4/pol/ finally adopted nation flags. Before nation flags there was a period of time when you could pick your flag from a list, with the NSDAP swastika flag being a very popular option. People were identifying themselves by ideology voluntarily.

Eventually gamergate happened, which was largely although not wholly responsible for the Holla Forums split. 8/pol/ became popular, and for the first time Holla Forums was fairly explicitly NatSoc. By this time Holla Forums was already shit for numerous reasons, so for many gamergate was simply the straw that broke the camels back.

Most of what happened on reddit was parallel development, though /r/the_donald was originally a Holla Forums Forward Operating Base the original mods were Holla Forumsacks and redpilling on the jews was allowed if you were sly about it. Raiding reddit threads for years created a contingent of Holla Forums users who were familiar with reddit and made subverting reddit a hobby. However the vast majority of /r/the_donald users were never from Holla Forums. They became what they became through parallel processes their own internet battles with SRS, /r/niggers, various other shit nobody cares about that for the most part had nothing to do with us (and I think that shows since they're a bunch of obnoxious cancerous faggots who love Israel).

What happened on twitter was mostly us. Twitter raids became popular when their ability to produce salt was demonstrated.

Milo came out of the gamergate shit. He identified it as a career making opportunity for himself, a niche he could exploit to achieve fame. He was never ideological. He was never Holla Forums. "Alt-right" was similarly promoted and exploited by Milo, and low-IQ losers like reddit users and people we had influenced on twitter adopted it because they did not understand that you should never let the jews name you. At no point did the consensus of Holla Forums accept alt-right. Holla Forums is not alt-right, never was, and never will be.

"Stormfags" was a D+C meme used by libertarians who were triggered by the NatSoc posters. Stormfront had very little legitimate influence.

There was no authentic shilling back then, because nobody took us seriously enough to spend money on subverting. There was "JIDF", but that was just a bunch of ass-blasted 4chan jewish denizens who took exception to us. Israel wasn't hiring them to come to 4chan or anything like that. They did it for free.

I don't know how you could fuck up that timeline so bad.

And that brings us to today.

OP is an ignorant newfaggot. Milo did not invent the alt-right, and he is not alt-right. Stormfront has always been an FBI honeypot and skinheads have always been retarded faggots.

Fuck off.

.>Holla Forums migrates too, just for the hell of it

You've never met a "skinhead" before, cuck.

Alt-Right was not a puppet.

The Right is rising.

OP is either goon, CTR, D&C, or related shill.

Shill, please quit trying to control a narrative that was never yours, to begin with.

We were the ==ALT Right==
We are now the ==CTRL Right==
We will soon be the ==DEL Right==

Stop describing yourself.

It's a narrative that blew up the media.

Alt-Right was never a puppet.

The media is our puppet.

Considering that they couldn't control the memes and ideas, I fail to see how the media is controlling the alt-right narrative. Especially when everyone doesn't trust the media anymore.

All while giving all of us free screen time.

Sounds like you're the shill, or some kind of faggot that loves D&C cock.

Or a special snowflake.

They don't really have to. Cucked people will trust the media because they've been conditioned to. And if Alt-Right keeps fucking up, which, hint hint, it has already done, people will see it as a fad and nothing more. What we need is to overload cucks with dank maymays to unfuck their brains and you unironic gay faggots are preventing that.

You samefag.

Stop bumping this cancerous thread. Also: anybody that says the alt-right is an opponent of Holla Forums might as well be labeled as Holla Forums shills at this point.

Stormfront has like 10 posts a day, fuck off

You left out Applied Memetics. They tried to coopt this place before CTR. JIDF has been here for a year or more, maybe even came over from cuckchan, following the exodus.

journalist research thread don't fall for it anons

Frankly I'm just impressed we found a journalist who actually does research.

GG was sorta fun while it lasted before it went downhill.

There is no "alt right", it's literally just a catch-all term for "people who aren't the Dems and aren't controlled opposition either".

Stormfront is older than the last 4-6 years of SJW-ism.

Stormfront was never popular and has been around since the early days of the internet. It was never relevant to any of this.

That's absolutely incorrect. The alt-right is not made up of apathetic apolitical normies.

The alt-right would be better described as a loose coalition of people who hate the democratic party, and have grown to hate the establishment cuckservatives as well, for refusing to ever do anything to stop the left, let alone actually try to pass any legislation to put the nation on a more rightward course.

Doesn't matter if you are a libertarian or natsoc or paleo-con, or what have you. They all want to reform the GOP into a party who actually beats the fucking left.

You forgot video games.

They were terribly inept, assuming it wasn't just someone pretending to be them.

The "Alt-Right" wasn't started by anyone. Faggots claiming to be alt-right doesn't mean they started it. It was already a pre-existing name that came to be organically, exactly the same as memes, that was fed by the media deriding it and faggots like Milo attaching themselves to it, along with actual white nationalists.

We lost "conservative" to Neo-cohen Jews, we lost "libertarian" to cultural marxists, we lost "Christian" to cucks, we lost "America" to muh melting pot. I really don't care if the name "Alt-Right" is too "gay" for some of you faggots, it is the name for the movement of an era and I am not going to secede another fucking inch to what is supposed to be *mine*.

wew lad, who is your isp?

Also this.

Fuck off.

Heil!

We can't call ourselves Hitler's Youth, we can't call ourselves Conservatives, we can't call ourselves Paleoceonservatives, we can't call ourselves Neoconservatives. They're locked away by the people of their era, the passage of time, and/or corrupted by cucks.

"Alt-Right" is here and now, and it's not the best thing, but it's not going to be because I gave it up without a fight.

these kinds of threads about 50% are started by someone writing a story on this sub-culture
only one thing to say to them
PRAISE KEK
THE FIRE RISES
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
THE MEMES ARE REAL JACK, THE MEMES ARE REAL

No, it's completely wrong. It's obvious you are doing lazy research for some article on a subject you started looking into two days ago.