TGSNT Remaster Christmas 2017

If anyone would like to know
youtube.com/watch?v=HIiE-YZy5a0

thegreateststorynevertold.tv/

In collaboration with Dennis Wise (TruthWillOut FIlms and The Impartial Truth)

Edited by The Impartial Truth

———————————————————————————————————–
Witness never before seen footage and the remastering of the acclaimed THE GREATEST STORY NEVER TOLD coming Christmas 2017.

Since the mid-20th century, the world has only ever heard one side of an incredible story. The story of a boy from an ordinary family whose ambition it was to become an artist, but who instead became a drifter. His destiny however was not to drift into the awaiting oblivion, but to rise to the greatest heights of power, eventually to become one of the most influential men who ever lived.

Now for the first time, here is a documented account of a story many believe to be…

Learn the untold story about the most reviled man in history. Adolf Hitler, The Greatest Story Never Told is a 6-hour Documentary by TruthWillOut Films. This ground-breaking documentary chronicles the rise of Germany from defeat in World War I, to communist attempts to take over Germany; hyperinflation during the Weimar Republic, widespread unemployment and misery, and Adolf Hitler’s rise to power.

It also reveals a personal side of Adolf Hitler: who he was, his family background, his artwork and struggles in Vienna and what motivated him to come to power. There’s so much hidden history to recount; FDR Pearl Harbor conspiracy, Soviet brutality, betrayal and treachery on all sides. Do we really know the true cost of war? Do we really possess all the facts?

Watch this series and uncover the real root causes of World War II. Do your own research and decide what you choose to believe.

Think differently.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CwZCinIrM0s
archive.org/details/TGSNT
youtube.com/watch?v=n63u-iHggSA
youtube.com/watch?v=RP1OQ43Fj7k
youtube.com/watch?v=Mw80n0M7J7s
youtube.com/watch?v=YGl2Thh5OSc
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRishRUXiWoOuRaTTdVieW0Fh_EoKxnaH
vimeo.com/album/2538258/sort:duration/format:thumbnail
web.archive.org/web/20170106225004/http://mgnet.me/.TGSNT
rg3.github.io/youtube-dl/index.html
web.archive.org/web/20170107110347/http://mgnet.me/.Mosley2016
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Also, a guy called The Vindex released a documentary of sir Oswald Mosley on the first a few days ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=CwZCinIrM0s

Nice, Impartial Truth does great work.

Watching TGSNT broke my heart when I realized that this man will never walk among us again. It's like losing your dad in some way.

TGSNT thread. Awesome.

(Checked)

We need this shit out in stores or in the public in any fucking way possible.

Anons should put the whole thing on a bunch of DVDs and run around your town and plant them anywhere you can.

Search no longer user.

archive.org/details/TGSNT

Hitler always seemed like such a great guy. Same with everyone around him. Normies always talk about how reviled he is but in almost every picture, he seems jovial. He's not Satan, he's Santa Claus. Even in the lows, we see images like him holding hands with a young girl. Even when walking amongst his soldiers, he smiles and greets everyone.
He's more friendlier than any normie could ever strive to be.

Thank you user. I will have to bookmark this

I really hope they do voice overs in the remastered version. The scrolling text was its biggest flaw.

I'm kinda sad that I didnt get the TGSNT as my entry redpill. My redpill route is quite strange. I was redpilled on Hitler before I was redpilled on jew, race etc. So when I first watchd TGSNT i was like "meh I already know most of this stuff" and stopped watching after 3 parts.

No thanks.
I mean, it was directed by Kyle fucking Hunt.

"The Impartial Truth" is a Renegade sockpuppet, either Kyle or Sinead.
He has followed 27 people, mostly Renegade affiliates including Evalion, Sinead and Kyle.
This is the first thing Renegade does whenever it makes a new sock account, it follows all of the others to add credibility.

Back checked

(((pure coincidence)))

archive.org is trying to move to Canada out of fear of Trump and pic related is how large the chairman's nose is, so don't count on that staying up for too long.

inb4 alphabet calling adolf a honeypot

Is that a self-portrait Sinead?

Shit I was too late

Hey NSA.

So far from your list, which is given to every TRShill, you have tried.
and
What's next? Man-child? Holla Forums? MGTOW?
Get it into your fucking heads, Holla Forums knows about your activities now.
TRShills should just move onto a new subculture.
Go off and develop your "Mesas are tree stumps" theory and try making money from that, you're done on Holla Forums.

Tell me more about how based 14/88 you are, mister "TGSNT is made by a renegade shill" alphabet well poisoner.

You aren't going to be able to use those lolbergs to shut down legitimate content just because everybody hates them now.

Biggest thing I think they need to do with the new version is make the entire thing be in chronological order

In the current version it jumps around all over the place

Does anybody know how to get in touch with them? I have some semi-rare revisionist tapes they MIGHT be able to lift some content from and an audio clip that would compliment the Jesse Owens segment well.

If no one answers you, you can always just try making a comment on one of their videos and seeing where that leads to.

I'm excited
I was thinking of someday doing a voiceover of the text parts, since I have a good voice and do small voice acting parts
But a remaster was desperately needed.

One of the biggest red flags for me before I got redpilled was how he was able to walk among his people without fear, that isn't something a tyrant can do. When is the last time Obama went anywhere without at least 60 guys armed to the teeth, snipers on rooftops and helicopters in the air?

that was nonsense; they were just soliciting donations from dumb libshits. they've had plans for canadian servers for ages, and saw a good opportunity to raise money from useful idiots.

Does anyone think there's any hope for us? Even if the jews don't win and end up devouring themselves, they've still possibly completely severed the tie between us and the thousands of years of evolution of our ancestors before us - almost all whites are as good as spiritually jewish now. Can we refind ourselves at some point?

Go to Dennis wise channel and let him know

I can't wait, this was one of the things that redpilled me

no user. you download it
NOW

A version of TGSNT with good editing and sound work? Count me in. I haven't watched the whole thing because it's presentation is amateurish.

Will it finally be not six million hours long?

Download it user

bump
This is something everyone on this board should watch.

Because the nazis took all the guns and only had selected audiences :>)

I hope it does away with all the text. The first 2 parts are great then it's just a slideshow for 5 hours. Nobody, especially normies, are gonna sit through a documentary that long without it holding their hand. Need more footage and narration.

I wasn't aware of a remaster coming up, no less a collaboration with The Impartial Truth. I hadn't even seen most of the footage in the trailer, thank you OP.

Related, reposting. An absolute must-see series:

Now & Then 1933-1945 by Ruiter Productions
Obersalzberg Now & Then: the Mountain Retreat of Adolf Hitler youtube.com/watch?v=n63u-iHggSA
München Now & Then: the Political Capital of Adolf Hitler youtube.com/watch?v=RP1OQ43Fj7k
Nürnberg Now & Then: the Reichsparteitage of Adolf Hitler youtube.com/watch?v=Mw80n0M7J7s
Graz Now & Then: Stadt der Volkserhebung youtube.com/watch?v=YGl2Thh5OSc

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRishRUXiWoOuRaTTdVieW0Fh_EoKxnaH
Vimeo mirror vimeo.com/album/2538258/sort:duration/format:thumbnail

Torrent link I lifted from TPB. Original HD MP4: web.archive.org/web/20170106225004/http://mgnet.me/.TGSNT

Frankly the runtime of TGSNT needs to be cut down by about half. Expecting any normie to sit through six hours of political and historical material is unrealistic, and you also have to consider the extreme cognitive dissonance that they will experience when exposed to the information within. In my experience norms can't even sit through a movie that is tailored to entertain them for 3 hours without bitching about it, even when it's quite a good movie (see LOTR movies or even the PIrates of the Caribbean trilogy).

Frankly, unless major TV networks are hijacked for days on end and air nothing but this, I don't understand how anyone can expect normies to even come near this material. It's wrongthink plain and simple and takes no measures to conceal this from viewers.

I recall Dennis Wise mentioning that he's working on an about three-hour version of TGSNT. But I don't mind the lengthy runtime at all.

He cancelled that.

Okay. So that means they're remastering the full film? I'm glad.

I guess. He announced that the short version was scrapped back when he first started doing his show w/ Sven Longshanks.

You don't mind it because it interests you, otherwise you probably wouldn't be here. The same cannot be said about the overwhelming majority of people. Look again at the point I made in my former post. In a movie that is cater-tailed to be entertaining and to captivate attention, regular people cannot be arsed to watch anything over about 2 hours without some complaint. We're talking political/historical material that the average person will find very dry and uninteresting. Most people don't care much for deeper levels of research into such things. It's regrettable but this is the populace that exists, whether or not we like it. If this information wants to make its way into the general public's eye it will have to make significant alterations to its presentation. Hell, I've been on Holla Forums for years now and I still can't sit through the entirety of TGSNT. Despite the validity of the information in the film, it's not very well-made. Documentaries still need a certain amount of entertainment and a relatively decent quality of production. These are the standards of our time, even if we wish things were different.

Don't forget
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember him,
you are not alone.

fuck, why are my eyes sweating?

Keep in mind when critiquing that the film was made by one man and TGSNT must have already had nearly a million views with many people new to the information. I'll leave you to it, and Wise is surely aware of the length of the film… Lets see what the remaster brings with it, I believe it'll raise the profile of TGSNT even higher obviously.

This is exactly how I am with my waifu when all the degenerates keep projecting their filth onto her likeness.

I expected to see Hitler in Hotline Miami. I was disappointed

I hope you're right. Some advertisement centainly wouldn't hurt but it would have to be very cleverly done. Something that would avoid the notice of the sites that hosted the ads as well as pulling in viewers without disclosing what the content was until they were already hooked. Subtlety is key right up until the point where viewers consider what they have seen and realize Hitler was right and did what he could for all of us.

Is Mami Hitler's waifu?

I'm sure he would like her outfit, sense of justice, and theme song.

Wait, I got it. Mami is Germany and the German people.

A whole year of perfecting a six hour documentary, I sure hope this ends well. Revamping to include more video, as was mentioned in the thread, and shortening it for easier consumption would be for the best. I also remember how it seemed like the same handful of songs were used over and over again, there really needed to be more variation in the music used. There's plenty of emotional music out there to help bring the message home.

I just checked, the soundtrack is 1h 58min. 36 tracks. It seemed just themed with the particular songs when they fit the scene, I didn't feel repetiveness.

>>>/polarchive/1
>>>/polarchive/1227

Is there a torrent for this? I despise youtube.

rg3.github.io/youtube-dl/index.html

We should really start making MEGA/Torrent archives on Holla Forums related material again.

Never defend on jew-controlled streaming services.

*depend

Glad to hear this is happening. The original was the final redpill for me to accept that Hitler was right and the only media to make me shed a tear since I was a child. I just hope he doesn't add some of the tinfoil stuff he did in the sequel "Communism by the Backdoor".
For those who haven't seen it, it builds on and details the events that happened as a result of WWII. Overall it's pretty good but there's a lot of the occult freemason sex cult sort of thing. The kind of stuff whose evidence is "a secret book passed around by masons blah blah blah." Also in the last part there's clips telling you not to use wifi and microwaves lmfao.

There, its on 1337x.to included his autobiography in it. web.archive.org/web/20170107110347/http://mgnet.me/.Mosley2016

Thank you much.

Absolutely this.
You continually hear normalfags yapping about how he was "the worst dictator ever", yet he drew crowds of truly unbelievable sizes for the time. That really struck me, watching TGSNT… The sheer size of the crowds of adoring people he drew. The footage makes it clear we're talking about well over a million people turning up to his speeches, screaming and cheering in pure adoration for quite simply the greatest man that had ever walked amongst them.

There is no collaboration, he just reposts shit that ll the other channels do

TGSNT is a jackhammer of feels to the gut. The world we could have had was stolen from us.

Adolf Hitler Reacts to Kiss from Excited American Woman at the Berlin Olympics, August 15, 1936.jpg

GTFO shill. Do you want the TRS treatment too? Do we need to dox you too? Apologize, GTFO and never shill here again or else.

Losing the authoritative man that would have told us what to do.. you're right in a way.

You're going to shill here at least ARCHIVE YOUR FUCKING LINKS AND BREAK THE URLs! OMFG. You linked to fucking jewtube. Reported. Fucking shills.

If thinnk that is for the trailer.

How?

That's right I bet the guy who made this doc doesn't even like Hitler and is a pro kike shill! Dox him and everybody who every watched his movie!

I see the kikes are awake again.

Get fucked TRS.

STOP SHILLING FOR JEWTUBE YOU GOD DAMN FUCKING KIKES

Go to hell you fucking sperg.

And another kike.

Oh look, fucking google's PR team is here. GTFO kike.

Fucking Google really? We are talking about one of the best movies on Adolf Hitler. Fuck off kike, I smell your rubbing hands from here.

I'm not the one supporting google and youtube here kike. How fucking hard is it to archive your fucking links and make a webm of whatever fucking video you want to shill?

Fucking kike shilling your bullshit here. Are you aware of what happened to the last group of shills here?

Sup FBI. Now GTFO.

Seems legit.

Haven't you learned your lesson yet, TRSodomite?

great documentary. can't wait to see the remaster. the kikes in this thread are so butthurt right now.

I really hope they do a voice over. Normalfags need to watch this, now's the most perfect time imaginable.