Tucker Carlson Gets Megan Kelly's Spot at Fox

Following Megyn Kelly’s departure from Fox News, anchor Tucker Carlson will assume her 9pm prime time slot, the network has confirmed.
On Thursday, Fox News announced it would be rearranging its prime time lineup after it was revealed Kelly would be leaving the conservative network for NBC.
“In less than two months, Tucker has taken cable news by storm with his spirited interviews and consistently strong performance,” 21st Century Fox Executive Rupert Murdoch said. “Viewers have overwhelmingly responded to the show and we look forward to him being a part of Fox News’ powerful primetime line-up.”
Carlson will leave his current 7pm time slot following a rise in ratings in recent months after he broke out as one of the media’s and the network’s few outspoken supporters of President-elect Donald Trump.
“In recent weeks, the Carlson show hit #1 audience and demo with a mix of explosive interviews and hard-hitting topics,” reports Matt Drudge.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/njiVp
infowars.com/10-times-that-god-has-hit-america-with-a-major-disaster-after-the-u-s-attempted-to-divide-the-land-of-israel/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

archive.is/njiVp

I'm not sure how I feel

Fuck Hannity's obsessing Jew worship. Tuck is the best debater on TV.

Tucker is the ultimate shitlord. 11/10

Fuck infowars. They steal shit from here and then remove all reference to the Jew.

It was originally a lolberg meme, though.

He's a neocohen who shilled for the Iraq War and has recently called for the "annihilation" of Iran for Israel.

You faggots didn't learn after Glenn Beck, Ben Shapiro, and Megyn Kelly, no reason to think this will be any different.

Nice attempt shlomo

who do you think you're fooling?

Alex has been references Israel and the jews a lot recently.

infowars.com/10-times-that-god-has-hit-america-with-a-major-disaster-after-the-u-s-attempted-to-divide-the-land-of-israel/

I had a hand in it, i'm no lolbergian, never was. Might have posed at one at the time to gain more people into our movement. But make no mistake, we've have been working a long time to push things in the right direction.

They're all kosher conservatives who cucks were shilling for here before they showed they made it even more blatantly obviosu who they were working for than it was already. The same will happen for Tucker.

Daily reminder that Tucker is controlled opposition

His job is to be the voice of the "alt right" and try to give this movement a soft landing so America doesn't swing too far in the nationalistic side. There will come a time where something happens and Tucker will be there to say "whoa whoa whoa, I have been with Trump from the beginning but x scenario is too racist even for me".

We need someone in Alex Jones / Tuckers position that talks about the worlds problems uncensored. (((I think you know what I am talking about)))

Why the sage, Shlomo?

Literally making shit up

JON STEWART ON SUICIDE WATCH

>good on never-cuck-tuck

So Jonestein and Sheldon Adleson, who both claimed to support Trump, aren't enemies?

How fucking new are you?

They just gave him the juiciest time slot on the most popular network. Roger Ailes was just removed and replaced with an even bigger puppet and all of a sudden Tucker emerges out of fucking nowhere to get the 9pm time slot on FOX?

Id say this is massively suspicious and over time we will see Tucker gradually move himself and his followers back closer to the communist marxist ideology. Never trusted Tucker, never will.

This or they've decided to just cash in on Trump's popularity for the time being.

About fucking time. Cunt needed to be fired a long time ago.

That obviously has something to do with it as well. Companies that go against Trump are almost immediately seeing their stocks plummet and on the other hand we see the few companies defending Trump or not backing down from the marxists seeing a huge increase in sales. The "Hillary won the popular vote" bullshit was an incredibly successful psyop to make Trump supporters (every day Americans) not realize how big and powerful they actually are. I still say Trump had a massive landslide in the popular vote.

Of course. Most of the popular vote towards Shillary were illegals.

I can't be the only one that read that as "will assume her 9mm prime time slot"

That pic shows they know his image fault of being a pudgy pale looking worm, they slimmed him down with the fatties facebook head tilt and shot angle and gave him some color to achieve the more rugged fit appearance.

Sure thing, newfag.

High octane. Is he going to get a cute pixie cut too?

He's thick as a brick. I'd rather not rely on someone as dense as that.

It's been a pretty fucking wild ride to get us to this point.

Tucker Carlson reacts to Donald Trump winning the presidency

Duh. Then we drop him for the next shitlord who pops up with even badder goy views. This is a process and nobody thinks of Tucker as anything other than a stepping stone towards greater things. Much like Trump, really.

Agreed. It is important to identify that "they" are trying to stop America from swinging too far to the right and we have to make sure that complacency does not set in just because Trump put a couple extra thousand dollars in our pocket. The real battle isn't against a nation or an ideology. The American education system is still indoctrinating children into being weak little communist cucks and as time goes by the strongest and oldest generation dies off and our children are manipulated into going against their own interests. Americans education system needs to be taken back or everything is still a ticking time bomb regardless of what Trump does.

based

(checked)
Truth. Couldn't have said it better myself, we have to correct the education system most importantly. I worked in the public ed sector for a few years, and I have to say the o'nigger administration completely fucked public schools to slav levels of shit. Most ISD's started spreading their asses for (((private interests))), that want to push talmud onto the youth. They let the muzzies do whatever, which is wrong on so many levels. Most great teachers from the past two generations have already quit or retired early, wanting out as they saw the writing on the wall. We can keep the momentum going if we have a good first 8 with Trump.
MAKE EDUCATION GREAT AGAIN
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

And when that time comes we will dump him, no doubt. I think most of Holla Forums knows better than to latch onto a leader too strongly.

That cockless shit of an anchor is taking over for kelly? Fuck, of all of the trashy new talent they drag in they choose this mouth breathing faggot. Fox is dead. Take them out behind the barn and put them down. We need better figureheads than this.

Hillary only won the popular vote because of Commifornia.
If you remove that one state trump won the national popular vote by more than a million votes.

You must be new

Quick, someone make a variant on TUCKED with Megyn Kelly in the bed.

It's like pottery.

illegal aliens, everyone knows it, they pretend it's not the case and never mention it, going on as if the cunt got the real majority vote, no.

did you ever stop to think it was a secret nod to us? He has moved closer to our position especially regarding immigration.

Its counter productive to go full 14/88 right away.

CANT CUCK THE TUCK

Fuck off, FBI.

can't cuck Tucker the fucker

If e-celeb drama is verboten, I don't see why this should be allowed.

He got popular because he is an entertaining debater, and the trump crowd is naturally going to love him.

he wasn't placed there as a pawn of marxist opposition

pol knows when to jump ship. Tucker is a stepping stone for us. We should enjoy him and use him for leverage until it is time to move on.

But everyone should keep calling him kosher conservative, that'll show all the bad goyim on here not to support him

So I guess all the things he just claimed he'd be doing, won't be happening, since he's being paid by a guy complicit in all of the aforementioned.

If Fox wants attractive female talent to replace the aging bimbos, they need to go after Kayleigh McEnany. The woman is physical perfection.

This please.

saged. reported for spam.