BOILING POINT

STFU

MSM HAS BEEN SLIDING NEWS EVERYWHERE.

Local stations are reporting whats happening and syndication is not broadcasting it.
The race war has been happening for years…decades. Its been a friend that was raped or killed or a distant family member and sometimes a close family member.
Its been happening daily and nightly. Youtube personalities and some sites have been bringing it to light but its RACIST to talk about it.

Something is trying to will its self into our minds prior to the swearing in of the leader.
you****tube.com/watch?v=vVJeCoqJEtc
And its being pushed VERY VERY VERRRRY BIGLY.

The media is trying to slide the fact that blacks are born rapists.
abc***13.com/news/3-students-charged-after-allegedly-kidnapping-girl/1643776/

There are many more like this. And White people aren't doing them. Its funny that it took an autistic wigger/spigger to get abducted tied up and tortured for normie to see and get WOKE.

WE NEED TO POUR IT ON NOW.
AROUND THE FUCKIN CLOCK.

MEME WAR 2017: The War For Freedom from Niggers and their Jew Rap Record Label kikes

TRUMP PSYKERS 14 WORDS JANUARY 20

Other urls found in this thread:

eclipse2017.org/2017/path_through_the_US.htm
timeanddate.com/eclipse/why-does-moon-look-red-lunar-eclipse.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=6yWCzTQemI4
youtube.com/watch?v=vVJeCoqJEtc
abc13.com/news/3-students-charged-after-allegedly-kidnapping-girl/1643776/
youtu.be/vPv4nlkf784?t=3m25s
youtu.be/wIoJ4juJzgQ?t=4m4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good. Comets are harbingers of great change. Hopefully they're not bringing Niburu along with it.

I hope they do, we need a good reset.
Nice dubs OP - even the normalfags are waking up to this one. The psychic whispers of the collective unconscious are getting louder and louder.

And retards still think the man doesn't have the mandate of heaven itself?

"I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red, and the stars in the sky fell to earth" – Revelation 6:12-13

? I think this is still to come, likely soon (before the end of August).
Total Solar Eclipse in America on August 21, 2017. eclipse2017.org/2017/path_through_the_US.htm
'On January 31, 2018, the Moon will turn a shade of red in many parts of the World as the Earth moves between the Sun and the Moon, casting its shadow on the Moon's surface.
timeanddate.com/eclipse/why-does-moon-look-red-lunar-eclipse.htm
See the OP.

HAPPENING

Either that or it's totally bullshit and they're about to pull Blue Beam using Rendezvous with Rama as a template.

You REALLY should've picked a different image, I almost completely disregarded this thread.

Zeros of negation confirmed

You rolled dubs on a race war thread, and you didn't even mention Colin Flaherty's Big Box 'o Redpills on JewTube?

Kike

dem quads. wew.

SKYKING
SKYKING
SKYKI-

Checked.
I wonder. It seems the kikes have been pushing a race war for a while, and it could be somewhat in their favor right now. It takes attention off of them and 'proves' they were right about all the white supremacists and ebil nazis all along. We could be approaching a scenario similar to the beginning of the Turner Diaries. If we don't eliminate the kikes first, I'm not sure if a race war would work out in our favor or not right now. Just thinking out loud here though, feel free to call me a faggot or correct me if you have any better ideas.

how DARE you call me a Kike. I am your ElderG -…I mean your future leader.

Follow us like to Follow your Alt-Right Leader mister Spencer.

yessss—s-s–s-s-s-sssssss

(fuggin checked)
Sauce user, for the uninitiated?

Sauce on what, Colin Flaherty? Well, welcome aboard I guess. We were all newfags once.

He's been exposing not only black-on-white violence but MSM's censorship of it for years. He's written two books, "Don't Make The Black Kids Angry" and "White Girl Bleed Alot", both on Holla Forumss book list. Both are full of literally hundreds of examples of niggers attacking whites for no reason, usually with QR codes to video evidence, and examples of how the MSM lied about it, covered it up, ignored it, intentionally misreported it, etc. He also pulls of nothing short of a miracle by being completely fucking brutally honest about the issue, while being normie-friendly enough that only the most die-hard marxists would take issue with him.

Why do you guys fuck up your URLs? Do you think you'll get v& for clicking a fucking link that millions of people click everyday?

hownew.ru

bad choice of image

For those not paying attention, thread isnt about the image, hell the image is from 2016 at best (look at the "related searches" on the right)

As for the race war stuff, welcome to the party, you're a bit late but its cool, grab a drink and join us. Now is indeed a good time to redpill people, especially on fagbook (or kikebook or w/e you call it). Theres a lot of anger and disgust towards people trying to downplay it or say "well ASSCUALLY its because white racism MADE them do this! fuck trump! poor innocent blacks dindu nuffin!" Go against them and spread the memes and infographs on black on white crime and what the msm hasnt been reporting on for decades

Now is a good time to strike a decisive blow, especially when they're making it so easy for us and running with narratives about "hur its not their fault! trumps rhetoric caused this! they dindu nuffin! deys good bois and gurlz who were forced to do this!" People dont believe that shit for a second, and showing that that is what the other side has been pushing on them in so many different ways for years… yeah… easy as pie

It's to keep our referral traffic down. Mainly to avoid what happened to halfchan in 2007, leading to newfags like you ruining the site forever, and partly just to keep the linked sites from noticing spikes in traffic from 8ch and doing something about it, potentially ruining our fun.

This right here.
It's a selective push to play on chimp anger. But I'm not sure what the end game is. Divide and conquer. But divide it for what? Conquer how?

If some stats are correct then whites will become a minority in a few generation. Hispanics will become the majority. Hispanics hate niggers just as much as whites do, except they aren't shackled down by white guilt. If niggers think they have it bad now, just fucking wait for it. What I'm saying is that it just doesn't make any sense. Blacks will be worse off without whitey around. A race war is actually in their worst interest.

The collective IQ in the USA is dropping.
The government is collecting more and more power.
The gibs are expanding.
Any reasonable opinion is being snuffed.
But how does a race war play into all of this?

bump

Get all the goyim fighting each other instead of working together to remove schlomo? Maybe even if only to buy a little time, but I'm not really sure about the details. Their motives will become more clear as the narratives they push unfold further, but relying on that is purely reactionary which always puts us a step behind them. My best guess is that they are trying to increase racial tensions to make some sort of racist white terrorist false flag more believable to gain more support for gun control and anti-white sentiment, or something similar. Basically they want to increase violence both to distract people from themselves and to provide excuses to tighten their control for their endgame of full-blown one-world-government communism.

bump.

That is impossible, they are all our enemies.

this

Fug.
This unfortunately makes a ton of sense. I'm torn between using these types of incidences to redpill others on niggers and not falling into the jewish race war trap. Looking at this long term and big picture is hard because the future looks so foggy and it's hard to see some of the chess pieces.

I honestly don't know who is jewing who anymore.

When you click a link the website that you go to can tell where you're coming from.

If you copy and paste it into your url bar then they can't.

as in control them and force them to do what we want

I have been spending a LOT of time thinking about this. Hear me out.

It is definitely part of the destabilization phase of Marxism, and also demoralization. It is divide and conquer without a doubt.

Marxism breeds demons, people with absolutely rigid ideological beliefs. These demons are easy to radicalize, easy to use as tools, as weapons. Blacks are easy to turn into demons because they are not very intelligent, and prone to emotional thinking and outbursts. The current generations are even more malleable in this regard, due to the Jews' progress with their Marxist program (destruction of nuclear family, next-generation propaganda/brainwashing). It's right in the protocols; no one sees them as "niggers" more than the Jews.

Let me tell you a little about hate. It's a biological mechanism that exists to protect an animal's existence. It allows an animal to turn off empathy so they can exert astonishing violence versus other animals, even ones that look like themselves (same species).

By biological I mean that it's genetically hard wired into us to be able to experience the emotion of hate, and I also mean that the mechanism of its expression in us is very physiological. This hard-wired instinct can be triggered by propaganda, pretty easily actually. For example, imagine for a minute that this kidnapping thing was all a ruse, a false flag (it obviously isn't, just for the sake of the example though). Now consider how powerful your emotional response has been. Regardless of whether it was fake or not, your mind and body responded.

So what I'm trying to get across is that:

- Hate is a natural thing (for example in the Old Testament, it says "there is a time for love, and a time for hate" – hate as a defense mechanism, enabling for warring versus threats to the tribe).

- It can be triggered very easily by propaganda, and this is used heavily by the Jews to stir up hostilities among groups as needed (divide and conquer).

- It is actually very physiologically taxing: it causes cortisol levels to rise (stress hormone), adrenaline, etc., because your body is in a state of "fight" (in the fight / flight dichotomy). It activates the "reptilian" part of the brain.

Don't fall into the trap possession with hatred. It's bad for you, and it's distracting. When you're stressed from being constantly ready to fight, you aren't nearly as intellectually productive. It's also a trap in the way you mentioned with regards to distracting us, to prevent us from hacking the root.

Here's the conundrum: we're being raped and killed by these demonic beasts, and violent response to "teach them a lesson" will only cause them to become more openly violent towards us, which is exactly what the Jews want, because an actual race war would destabilize if not collapse the entire country, at which time they make their power move (this would be both domestic and international).

1/2

Here is what I honestly think would happen if a "race war" between blacks and whites broke out tomorrow. It's absolutely true that more whites know how to use, and own, firearms than blacks (by FAR) in the USA. However, that would change almost overnight if the Jewish planned "race war" happens: People like George Soros would instantly flood the country with arms, and begin supplying the blacks.

That's exactly what they have done all over the Middle East, and in countless communist "revolutions" around the globe over the past century.

I think the truth is that a race war would lead to a civil war, which will lead to the end of US hegemony worldwide, which would lead to an INSANE destabilization of global politics. WW3 would immediately begin, and the NWO would get the depopulation they so desperately desire for "their" newly acquired planet (they live in underground bases, and can exist there in perpetuity if they so desire).

The hard pill to swallow is the following: a high percentage brainwashed niggers and other Marxists are completely beyond hope of bringing to reason. Even if we can take back the country, shoah the Jews, and maintain our global hegemony, MANY of these Marxist demons will need to be killed.

I think the wisest course of action is to wait until white identity / racial consciousness has truly flowered amongst our people (the petals are beginning to unfold), and also wake non-whites up to the Jew in the land manipulating us to hate and kill each other. We can work together to shoah the Jews, slaughter the Marxists, then work out all of our ethno-national solutions for peace afterwards (without the Jews around to fuck us all over, I think we, the species of the Earth, stand a chance of dialogging a lot more peacefully).

I came to the realization that I wouldn't really hate niggers so much if I never had to interact with them in my life. Get them the fuck out of here and treat them like an alien species in Star Trek that we're not allowed to interfere with (no help of ANY kind, no money, no charity). I think it is a trap to become obsessed with hating. However, don't think I would hesitate for a micro-second to blow a pack of niggers away with a shotgun: I consider them to be animals. It's just about personal control and awareness, focus of energy etc.

I would like to leave you with this video: youtube.com/watch?v=6yWCzTQemI4

2/2

Inb4 comet is actually false flag nuke detonating.

Holy shit, These threads are getting slid. Also the above poster is some kind of spammer.

Worse, they're already talking about using a nuke to "reroute" it if necessary.
http ://www.mirror.co.uk/science/nasa-says-mysterious-object-hurtling-9560987

Here is what to do:

Use this to redpill whites like crazy about how the Jews have brainwashed the blacks into hating us. Also redpill them on how blacks are different than us, hence why they are so easily manipulated than the Jews.

Direct their rage towards the Jews that have taken our country from us, but also teach them to fear niggers.

Oh wow, so there are 2 comets now. Would be a shame if one were to det- err crash into Moscow :^)
February 25th is the date expected from that article. A false flag this close to Trump's inauguration would be too obvious. Still wouldn't put it past (((them))) though.

That's the thing, you can't copy and paste, you have to copy and paste and edit, it's a shit pain in the ass solution to a perceived problem.

Please Kek, let a large comet hit Yellowstone.

I'm still thinking Blue Beam.

I remember hearing about this comet.
Didn't NASA say it had like a 0.002% chance to hit?
Fucking MSM and their stupid bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=vVJeCoqJEtc

abc13.com/news/3-students-charged-after-allegedly-kidnapping-girl/1643776/

FTFY

Very well said. Thank you for the read and video.

I'm btw. VPN reset.

Please stop spinning unbiblical stuff

Rev 6 doesnt happen until after the tribulation

Dropping the https makes a dead link, at least on firefox and tor.
www.google.com

np

Feels different when you see blacks riled up against the Jew, instead of the white man as the Jew has taught them, doesn't it?

Now you begin to see the other half of the psy-op: making us hate them.

If we weren't forced to live together (forced diversity), the human species of the Earth would get along a lot better. Not saying it would be perfect, but consider this. If blacks were in Africa and left to their own devices, they are no longer a threat to the white race in any way. They are not intelligent enough to wage war with us and not be annihilated, and the only reason they're breeding out of control is because they Jews are forcing us to feed them.

Familiarity breeds contempt, and contempt leads to genocidal hatred.

And the only species of "human" on this Earth that deserves genocide are the Jews. To me, wanting to wipe out any other race would be like making antelopes or tigers extinct: Just more loss of biodiversity on the globe.

Of course if the Chinese get uppity we will annihilate them as well.

Also check this out, this is my favorite:

youtu.be/vPv4nlkf784?t=3m25s

Look at the passionate hatred of the Jew! Gives me shivers each time, fucking BASED.

Think how easy it would be to defeat the Jews if the entire world learned about their tricks. Did you know that Mein Kampf has become as MASSIVE bestseller in India? Indians are beginning to name the Jew, as well.

The Marxist programming is so strong in our countries, but if people just keep telling the truth, more people wake up. We can't save them all, but that is why we will build the ovens.

So the world is finally ending.

Instantly. So where would Georgy the kike acquire these small arms? China? Russia? You think for a few million in profits, they would lose trillions and possibly their lives? Because that would be an act of war. Next you have. deliver. Just going to land planes full of weapons in Cleveland?

Exactly. So you were there huh? And those countries had the same type of government as the US did they? No. So why are you talking this nonsense? It's apples and nails ffs.

The autism in this one is strong. A race war WOULD be America's second civil war.

Big word there for a little boy. Whose bullshit are you repeating here, faggot?

If me and some buddies… something, something against dumb blacks would upset the global apple cart, then you can bet someone would have tried it. The National Guard would deal with whatever and in a matter of days. Why Russia and or China would think that would be the time to attack must be something you saw in a video game, dumbo. The US has military bases in 120+ countries and the petro dollar so how you imagine that my shooting up a KFC and burning the footlocker down would lead to WWIII, I don't know. Maybe you forgot to take some medication today.

Depopulation from small arms?

Yep, he forget his meds.

The one you skipped this morning.

So… some 'Marxist demons' are ok???

You're a fucking idiot. I want a 23andme report on your ethnicity.

That's amazing, that time and a process was required for it dawn on you, WHY you feel the way YOU do. Do you walk upright? Because with that lack of selfawareness… WOW.

Followed by;

Kiddo, you just explained to us how warped your little mind is.

God I hope this litlle faggot was trolling. But if not, we can all take solace in the fact that the little White nigger won't be reproducing. At least with a White woman.

This.

Soros and the like just took a gigantic, near ridiculous hit to their logistical capacity.
The powers that be are just civilians with alot of money again now.

Thread Theme

I found this one the other night which I thought was interesting. A nigger freaking out because he knows the blacks would lose in a race war.

"Nigger you go on youtube and there are videos of 12 year old white girls shooting mother fucking AR-15s, hitting the bullseye every time, and we got mother fuckers who can empty a full clip and still not hit a single thing. And what are you niggers doing… loading up on weed and playing video games. When they come around and tell you to get your ass in the truck, y'all getting your asses in that truck."

Oh look, a D&C kike, sage is a downboat edition. Really makes your yalmulke tickle to see the the humans fight themselves instead of gassing your kind, doesn't it?

The guns are already in the country dumbass, not that it would be hard to stream weapons across the southern border (and they already are).

Top kek, are you serious? So were you there when Hitler took power? I guess it didn't happen then, since you only read about it in history books.

Do you know anything about Marxist communism and how destabilization works leading up to totalitarianism? Evidently not. Hit the books.

That's exactly what I said, you're just arguing semantics.

I don't know, why don't you tell me since you seem certain that I'm quoting someone?

They wouldn't attack us (not right away), they would just start doing as they please with the rest of the planet. Also video games are for degenerates and children, I hope you don't waste your time on the video Jew.

It would cause the US economy to collapse overnight. Do you think things will continue "business as usual" when millions of people are warring with one another in the cities and streets?

We can't afford to pay for those 120+ bases and everything that goes with it when the economy has ground to a halt because people can't go to work because of a civil war. They would collapse and/or be abandoned as more and more resources were diverted to deal with the internal strife.

The semblance of "peace" that the USA has held together in the world would evaporate.

No, destabilization from small arms. Depopulation from nuclear and biological warfare, and mass starvation.

Good one, you really caught me. I'm fully exposed now as a demon preserving shill, gosh.

My mind is warped because I don't spend my entire day obsessing over hating niggers, got it. I'll put down these computer science textbooks, log onto Twitter and start telling those nigs that they've nogged their last niglet.

I can hear the mouth breathing from here.

Right, so because I don't think gassing the entire planet is a sane idea, you think I'm not European?

What the fuck kind of false equivalency is this? Equating being white European with being a genocidal lunatic? Sounds like kike propaganda to me, trying to paint the white man as some kind of genocidal beast.

Hitler would think you are a subhuman, did you know that? Pure untermensch. If you think Hitler wanted to exterminate all non-whites on the planet you're a fucking moron who has been drinking the Moishe kool-aid for far too long.

Is this what you needed to convince yourself of to feel better after reading my post? ;^)

93% Germanic, 7% Atlantean. Get on my level untermensch.

You really don't know about our underground bases and the amazing technology we've created for tunnel boring? Do you realize that some of these bases are not secrets anymore?

triggered.exe

That video is awesome, I stumbled across it the other night as well, based southern man rather calmly lets BLM know he conceal carries and that he is "fed up":

youtu.be/wIoJ4juJzgQ?t=4m4s

Inb4 THEY HIT ISRAEL

It's great to watch all these every day folk getting pissed at the situation, in Europe as well as America. But America needs to stay cool and keep a lid on it until Trump gets sworn in. I was talking with others some years ago about shady bills that Obama was passing that would bypass congress and allow him to declare marshall law, we spoke of the possibility of him going for a third term under martial law, he wouldn't have to stand down until the situation was under control. It looks like the powers that be are pushing for a race war and if that happens before Trump is sworn in it could be bad shit.

I think it's crucial that we don't become the genocidal monster that the kikes have convinced everyone else that the white man is.

I'm not saying we should be pussies and not defend ourselves, but that when we do we must not behave like monsters/animals (extermination of huge swathes of people just for the sake of it, raping and torturing etc.).

It's what makes us superior, in my opinion. We, as a species (whites), are just learning to balance our immense capacity for empathy and compassion with our capacity for supernatural feats of violence.

Kind of rambling, but I agree with you, I guess what I'm trying to say is that violent retaliation from a place of rage/hatred, if executed at the wrong time (as you pointed out), or allowing it to turn us into monsters, is a trap.

Just to be clear I am not against violence and war when necessary. I just think it's easy to make tactical mistakes when acting from emotions.

Time to meme one of them wipi g out the middle-east

Atheists, you can still repent and save your soul.

That isn't even remotely hard to swallow for me. Natural law is the only objective morality. Preservation of your own species (at the detriment of all others if necessary) is not only natural, it is the only logical and objectively moral conclusion to the question of the human condition. Ultimately all other races are our competition. Those who cannot or will not peacefully mind their own business in their own nations will ultimately need to be exterminated some day.

Clearly. Race relations in the US were actually improving before the civil rights movement. Ending segregation has only increased racial tensions. Jews convince people everything that will bring about their destruction is the path to peace. That human nature is the opposite of everything else observable in nature; that if you just force drastically different subspecies to live in close proximity under the same laws it will solve all of our problems somehow. I could go into great detail on this subject but I'd be preaching to the quire. If they didn't steal our taxes for gibs, if they weren't brainwashed into thinking whitey is responsible for all of their problems, they wouldn't be nearly as bad. I honestly feel sorry for niggers. They're completely fucking lost and can't help that they are literally part man, part ape. It's tragic. I wouldn't mind knowing there are niggers in some far-off part of the world living like niggers any more than I mind knowing there are chimps somewhere in Africa being cimps that I could go visit, give bananas to and take pictures of if I really wanted to for shits and giggles.

wow3edgy5me
Just from your shitty grammar and excessive use of caps I can tell your a sub double-digit IQ subhuman piece of shit. Fuck off back to halfchan retard, the adults are having a productive conversation that actually requires critical thinking.