All female Lord of the Flies remake

How will toxic masculinity ever recover

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b9xbP18_0B4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I see that hollywood is still racist towards asians and is unwilling to just call it battle royale because that is literally what this is

Get ready for the LOTR remake

Frodo - Donald Glover
Sam - Daniel Kaluuya
Merry - Ice Cube
Pippin - Kevin Hart
Gandalf - Djimon Hounsou
Bilbo - Martin Freeman
Legolas - Taye Diggs
Aragorn - Jamie Foxx
Boromir - Mahershala Ali
Gimli - Forest Whitaker
Arwen - Bella Thorne
Saruman - Christoph Waltz
Wormtongue - Trevante Rhodes
Theoden - Lawrence Fishbourne
Faramir - John Boyega
Eomer - Anythony Mackie
Galadriel - Emma Watson
Haldir - Ewan Mcgreggor
Elrond - Tyler Perry
Eowyn - Keira Knightley
Lurtz - Idris Elba
Gollum - Maisie Williams
Mouth of Sauron - Daisy Ridley
Treebeard -Whoopi Goldberg
Denethor - Denzel Washington
Tom Bombadil - Chris Tucker
Cave Troll - Kirsten Dunst

The original lotr already has Eowyn, a shield maiden, killing the Witch King, the strongest human then.

Why the fuck would any feminist think that's not enough?

Not to mention they made Arwen into STRONK and INDEPENDENT female elf in Fellowship.

ROTK was the weakest film it can be bested. Plus the films are hella white

Ugh, of course this film is being made by men, gross.

Christ these people are retards. It was about inevitable human nature and violence. With thinly veiled traces of anti communism.
What the fuck are they even trying to accomplish here?

Heh.
TAKE IT BACK

user, the patriarchy has been in power for over 2 millennia. So that means that we need 2,000 years of womynhood to bring it back.

Yeah! Women can do anything men can do!

Made me think of this right off the bat.

too long, what's the bottom line?

Why can't females have their own original stories? Is it because it is about destroying everything male instead of empowering women? Are jews just very lazy and want to make the most shekels for the least amount of effort, while destroying their nemesis - the white male? Are women just not as interesting and capable as men?

Why is this a question

It's just women being women.

fucking geg

This is pretty desperate as nobody will see this, so it's literally some liberal homo writer/director's dream project to virtue signal.

Decades of subversive schemes and propaganda to remodel the society into an even more easily controlled one. Remember, forcing people to accept blatant falsehoods as truth is extremely efficient demoralization.

wew

GOOD

only degeneracy now

The Gollum is not that ugly.

I thought Holla Forums would be interested in a loli version of Lord of the Flies. The movie has pedowood written all over it.

Half of those names are made up, right?

Only 2D lolis are GOAT, fuck off with your pedo shit.

Where do you think we are?

I know where you should be >>>/pedo/

ftfy

What DID she know?

if masculinity is toxic then how come we don't still live in caves?

good shit. post more Chad

Lord of the flies can only exist in a male context. The boys form hierarchies, hunt, plan, and vie for power. These are all male characteristics. If a female version of Lord of the Flies where to be made, it would consist of sitting on a beach bitching and wondering why the men don't come and rescue you.

With no men around there wouldn't be even drama. They'll just sit there and starve to death.

An all women environment is always lord of the flies.

in real life if a group of women ended up on a desert island, they'd kill each other within a week over some retarded shit like "Sandra looked at me funny one time, what a bitch"

If you add one man into the mix he'd rape them into submission and there would be harmony afterwards.

By watching this movie flounder helplessly in mediocrity like all the other femsploitation garbage

Yes

user, it's never enough. Even if every man on he planet was rounded up and shot into the sun they'd still cry oppression.

No, they'd just lie around and then starve to death when they exhaust the nearby berry bush that has been sustaining them, despite the fact that there are several more of the same berry bushes a short walk away but they've never found them because they never bothered to look.

That all being said, there would be plenty of fighting and sabotaging eachother, the most damage they would end up doing to eachother would be some scratches or some pulled hair and then they'd pretend to be all sad and sorry about it.

Not sure what you're trying to imply, Ghostbusters was a critical and commercial success

I don't get this one. How many people, besides those who were forced to read the book in school, read Lord of the Flies by their their own AND somehow want a female cast movie? I don't see a market, and the word contempary makes it seem like they won't be on an island, but get locked inside a school with smartphones while the internet goes out or some retarded crap.

my god. that's definitely what it's going to be, isn't it?

starring melissa mccarthy.

I was hoping for a sort of "women in prison" movie vibe, I don't think they make those anymore

Basically they crash on an island where food, makeup, hair styling supplies and lingerie are plentiful, and the black girl and the Latina fight over who gets to own the blonde

enjoy your used-up wall-hitting roasties faggot

You forgot the part where the men break down after realizing they're being forced, by the women no less, to fix their camp.

Nice pink wall.

Who is going to play Piggy?
Are they still going to call a female Piggy through the whole movie, and then kill her?
It's been so long, but I think Piggy was short and fat.

leslie jones

She is white.

It will never cease to amaze me that some retard, given the project I'm sure it was a woman, thought it a good idea to send the God damn "Ghostbusters" to a children's ward of a hospital. Was it some kind of fucking warning or pregame intimidation? "You're going to be fucking dead soon and when we catch your tortured soul and imprison it for eternity no one will be laughing." Absolutely Disgusting.

Wasn't it over a 50 million dollarydoo loss. That's a hell of a success.

How is this not a pedo movie and how am I not supposed to be turned on by it?

>implying all the actresses won't be just skinny old roasties or ((((((gender)))-fluid))) kids

Ummm sweetie, do you even pay attention to the negro community?

Women do have their own stories. Shit like Twilight is a female power fantasy, so are all romantic comedies.

Their erotica is even worse, it's always some cuck billionaire.

THE NEGRO COMMUNITY?

post child actresses

You post em, we even had a thread about this and mostly people agreed child actresses were more attractive than the older ones.

post child actresses right now

An all female Lord of the Flies could be good. They'd have no man to blame for them becoming violent, there'd be no man for them to be seeking vengeance on, and there'd be no man that they were fighting over.

So the story would have to be based on women having to find how they could survive and how it could lead to a violent end for many of them as they devolve into an uncivilized horde due to their disconnect from society.

You have radically different ways that men work with each other over women Which could make the story not really be the Lord of the Flies, but something interesting in its own right.

Stop being lewd.

shitlords detected
do you honestly not know who
Mahersali Ali, Trevante Rhodes, Daniel Kayuula, Devon Trombone, Curtis Granderson, John Adegboyega or Djimon Hounsou are?

dijimon who?

HOUNSOUOUUOUUUUUUUU

that's not one of the original 150 digimon

I bet their tits will still be covered up. so much for feminism.

I see, if boys just acted like bitchy, gossiping, backstabbing women, the world would at last be peaceful.

Not if its a male's fault for getting the, stranded, and not if the females have a "utopia" on the island and the males come and ruin it.

w e w

I should be a casting director right?

There won't be lolis dumbass. At best some 20 somethings LARPing as teenagers

the next Peter Jackson

A group of girls stranded on an island would be even more cruel to each other than a group of boys, but less effectively.

More like this, please.

Hear hear!

sounds like they were the smart ones tbh

CHING CHONG LING LONG DING DONG? PFFFFT!

Stuck on an island together, with nothing but each other to depend on and bitches can't even be trusted with towels.

151. Didn't you find Mewmon under the truck?

All the feminists hate it because in their mind women are incapable of infighting.

Feminism is a giant shit test that the general male population keeps failing

they should do it it with a bunch of half naked jaibailts

what did she mean by this?

the reason i hate being around more than 5 people

looks like you'd feel right at home in that audience then

Can these people just stop?

That's their whole thing, they dont ever stop.

"feminism is not a stick used to beat people with" -EW

Reminds me of poltards

how is it like having single digits iQ?

Kill yourself you fucking slag

What's that an ad hominem attack, nice argument you don't have shitlord.

That sounds pretty fun - I cant remember when I last thought that about a hollywood production?

Just ignore them. It's a tactic. They waste your time by saying ridiculous things that you need to address. Just shun them as the worthless parasites they are and let society leave them in the rancid mud where they belong.

Was the original movie adaption any good? How does it compare to the book?

A story of women turning on each other and brutalizing each other.

So high school then.

neh, even poltards know when it's time to stop

All the orcs will be blond men with blue eyes and 100% Bavarian Phenotype

Absolutely disgusting to be quite honest mio amico.

Cute!

I bet they end it with all the girls getting along

mel would personally flay you to death

Ask the two dudes who witnessed the all-girl Glenbrook North
High School Hazing Incident 2003.

youtube.com/watch?v=b9xbP18_0B4

Seriously, actual projecting homo spotted

too long, give me bullet points

That music is sick, what is it?

Carpenter Brut - Roller Mobster

If you actually read the book, it's pretty gay.

don't pretend like you did

Wait, what will they be wearing?

Piggy was T H I C C

I've read the book, it's obvious you haven't.

fund it

What would you have them wear if you were a pedokike pizzasatanist level 31?

I remember watching it in high school after we read the book, it wasn't bad, but iirc they changed a few important plot points.

have you even read the book?
sucks to your ass-mar

Considering before the last century women mostly stuck around the house and did menial chores or birthed children, and most fictional works before a couple of decades ago had few if any major female characters I'd say this is the main factor at play.

Oh wow, Family Guy made an actually accurate and humorous joke for once.

seems likely. normalfags can't handle a bunch of girls (or young women) murdering each other

having girls in sexy attire is considered misogynistic these days so I imagine the entire cast will be wearing burqas

t. Mohammed from London.

I haven't read much fiction but even I can come up with: Irene Adler (from a Sherlock Holmes story in which she outsmarts the detective himself) and the women in Jane Austen's works. Juliet gets as much flowery language out of her mouth as Romeo. There isn't parity between men and women, I admit, but surely that would lead to an even greater creativity with female characters since so few have been explored?

Anyway, I'm more familiar with mythology, which is ancient, passed-down fiction. The sun and moon are chariots driven by women in Norse (and Greek, I think) mythology. The Earth is a woman - Frigg or Gaia. The chosen slain warriors are taken to Valhalla by shield-maidens. Nike was the Greek goddess of victory. Monsters and malevolent creatures can also be women - Scylla and the Sirens, for example. There's absolutely no shortage of women here.

nothing?

wrong, all media literature and history has been male dominated from the beginning of time until 2012 when saint sarkeesian showed the evils of patriarchy to the world.

In Greek Mythology the sun and moon are both chariots driven by Titans, but the sun is a male, Helios, and the moon is Selene, a female. Don't forget also that Artemis is the goddess of the hunt, Athena the goddess of wisdom and war, Aphrodite is the goddess of beauty, love, and fertility, plus a fuckton of others.

There are good female mangakas around.

YOU CAN SEE THE EDGE OF HER NIPPLE