Justice League that could have been

Justice League that could have been

Gay and good it got canceled.

I liked him in The Man From Uncle.
Sequel when?

kys

We could have had an attractive Wonder Woman instead of the Semitic skeleton.

I prefer more a Semitic Skeleton than a Rubber Skeleton.

They went with the least attractive actress possible because Wonder Woman is just a male fap fantasy and we can't have that in 2017. Take that men.

Back to /telaviv/

Captain Spic their arch nemesis.

Wow that costume looks pretty good. I remember reading the script for this and it was interesting minus the secret sauce turning everyone into drones for OMAC to control.

Does he lead a team called the Rogues?

Not enough minorities

Don't know any of those names. Which is actually pretty good.

You need to get your eyes checked, Gal is a qt 3, 14

go shill your ugly kike skeleton somewhere else Shmuli

Nah, I don't think it would be fair that /jewess/ should be the only ones to adore this cutie.

I don't care and if you care you are a fucking mongoloid. Hurr durr if this roastie with titties played Wonder Women it would be so good you guys!

Kill yourself

>>>/capeshit/

why are you here and not home >>>/reddit/

How about you fuck off back to Holla Forums with your fucking stupid reddit spaces meme.

gegege

fuck off

You want more capeshit but I'm reddit because of some retarded Holla Forums meme. Do post more Holla Forumsigger noises at me, it really got me btfo.

Kill yourself.

Forgot

to

sage

as

downvote,

reddit

cucky?

As a outside observer you really come off as a redditor desperately overcompensating, lad.

Funny coming from a board that brigades every thread about a video game their collective doesn't like. Check out the posts on this board and you'll see posts that are formatted just like mine but this is the since this is the crux of your argument you being a stupid fucking Holla Forumsigger so you can only post guttural noises and cry shill. Makes things easy for you when you only have to use one of those.

Woah a space. Go fucking kill yourself.

fucking

A

Like I said. Noises.

ah

remembered

to

downvote

Yeah I'm just going to mark you down as try hard newfag. Good luck at your future attempts at fitting in.

Considering I've posted in here for years I think I'll be fine, fuccboi.

holy

fuck

can

you

get

any

more

of

a

reddit

Post another one.

o

k

Sounds about as bad as kylo jew.

That's low energy.

o

k,

reddit

Eh you're not so bad. Holla Forums is still shit though.

what

else

reddit

Nothing but go ahead.

o

k

reddit

Don't even pretend you don't frequent that board too, user.