What audience was adult swim aiming for with Mr pickles?

Connor Young
Connor Young

What audience was adult swim aiming for with Mr pickles?

All urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr._Pickles
archive.is/ghylX

Hunter Baker
Hunter Baker

canadians

Jason Baker
Jason Baker

le vegans r liek natzees
le vegans r cultists
lets kill le vegans, lel

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr._Pickles

Mr. Pickles is an American animated television series created by Will Carsola and Dave Stewart for Adult Swim.

Meatcucks were a mistake.

James Hughes
James Hughes

Vegans are subhuman degenerate cuckolds and should be killed and ground up for animal feed.

Dylan Brooks
Dylan Brooks

vegans
degenerate
Yeah, and teetotalers are degenerate too, right?

Daniel Rodriguez
Daniel Rodriguez

Who told you that you have the right to talk to me, Veggiecuck?

Oliver Smith
Oliver Smith

trying to reverse engineer memes
What are you, /leftypol/? Meatcuck sticks because eating meat is cuckoldry, you're poisoning your body all because you fell for the Jewish memes you see on the boobtube. Eating meat is no different than eating shit, and you pay to eat it!

Aaron Butler
Aaron Butler

This show fucking sucks.

Joseph Lopez
Joseph Lopez

Did you guys literally find a way to make dietary preferences political?

Samuel Gutierrez
Samuel Gutierrez

Vegans have severe deficiencies in Vitamin B and protein, which makes them behave irrationally.

As for me? Well, I'm just a dick.

Noah Price
Noah Price

muh b12
muh protein!

Landon Gomez
Landon Gomez

has to literally take pills and powders in order to balance his diet
sees nothing wrong with this

William James
William James

he doesn't take vitamins
he also doesn't realize that the only reason farmed meat has b12 is because the animals are supplemented with it themselves
You've lost. You are ignorant and you thought having a tidbit of information you heard on YouTube made you a health expert. Pics related are all vegans, can you even compete? No, you can't.

Eli Smith
Eli Smith

cartoon about how vegans always make sure to tell you they are vegan within ten seconds of meeting them
second post in thread is a vegan letting everyone know he is a vegan

Christian Reed
Christian Reed

the only reason farmed meat has b12 is because the animals are supplemented with it themselves
Wrong. Ruminants synthesize B12 in their rumen, as long as they get sufficient amounts of cobalt in their diet. The only time cattle may get vitamin B12 supplements is until its rumen has fully developed.

Camden Cooper
Camden Cooper

Humans are omnivores for a reason, faggot.

Jace Butler
Jace Butler

Mr Pickles was about vegans? I only bothered watching like a minute of it and just chalked it up to a watered down superjail experience.

Isaac Clark
Isaac Clark

Is it bad that I want to see the dog and the lady fuck?

Dominic Morales
Dominic Morales

Stoners and teenagers obsessed with random and edgy shit

Just this one episode.

Adam Price
Adam Price

Veggiecucks gain dangerously high amounts of fiber and soy through all the bean based products and soy based products such as Tofu and Tofurkey.
So while they fart and shit all the time from all that fiber, they become more and more effeminate (growing moobs, etc.) from all that soy

Leo Barnes
Leo Barnes

Maaaan, it's like, life imitates art or something!

Just one episode was about vegans, and how extremely autistic they are. Why, in fact, during the whole episode, the mother seems to "get it wrong" by claiming such things as half-pepperoni, half-vegan pizzas being "vegan", only to make it obvious in the end that she had been the only one who understood the principle of a balanced diet according to personal preferences. I.E., what just said.

Luis Reed
Luis Reed

They also have tiny dicks from all the
STEROIDS
Keep sucking down that soy, vegfag.
I'm sure your tits will come in any day now.

Hunter Torres
Hunter Torres

Is it bad that I want to see the dog and the lady fuck?

No. I did too

Eli Sanders
Eli Sanders

Welp, is like Mr. Pickles is the new Star vs the forces of **[[[PLACE BELLA AND THE BULLDOGS MEME]]].
In the sense that you can possibly talk about it without some retard bringing that ONLY thing,

I don't get something, if Vegans don't want to eat meat because they feel guilty that's okay but when did they had to bring "facts" to the table.
Get it… to the table.
table.

Jordan Kelly
Jordan Kelly

can't*

Jose Rivera
Jose Rivera

It's almost like someone started a vegan vs omnivores feud to detract the attention from this terrible, terrible show. How odd.

James Evans
James Evans

Veganism is natural people gawd
Has to take supplements to avoid organ failure
"Vegan" bodybuilders
either normal meat eating bodybuilders that are simply doing a few weeks of a vegan diet while cutting, A retired bodybuilder that only became vegan after retiring, or an actual vegan that is fullblown Auschwitz mode and can't lift weight to save their lives.
really makes you think

Luke Peterson
Luke Peterson

Didnt a vegan tried to climb the everest and died?

Benjamin Perry
Benjamin Perry

I'm pretty sure Mr. Pickles was made to make the people working on it laugh, not the people watching it. It's trippy enough for the average stoner to write it off as "funny", but ultimately its a series of "jokes" that probably would be funnier had you been apart of the production team beforehand.

Nathan Scott
Nathan Scott

This

Parker Sullivan
Parker Sullivan

Meatcucks
Get back to /tv/ drumpfsberg. Get back and spam your maisies there.

David White
David White

It's Mike Matei-tier humor

Nathan Moore
Nathan Moore

How the fuck are those shorts still holding on?

Anthony Anderson
Anthony Anderson

not enjoying the delicious taste of good meat
Are you some kind of pleb user?
(checked)
Thicc-ness.

Evan Smith
Evan Smith

implying steroids makes your PENIS small

Nicholas Diaz
Nicholas Diaz

I, too, enjoyed Siivagunner's fresh new lore, user.

Xavier Martinez
Xavier Martinez

archive.is/ghylX
Woman Trying to Prove ‘Vegans Can Do Anything’ Dies of Altitude Sickness on Mount Everest
Though I guess a lot of vegans will come in and say that it was because she was a woman or that it was too cold, and not because she was a vegan.

Ryan Harris
Ryan Harris

to be fair to the vagans people die mountain climbing all the time

James Taylor
James Taylor

It was trying to be edgy and sexual like Metalocalypse and Superjail mixed together, but ended up missing what made each of them good and turned out mediocre and trying too hard

Kayden Reyes
Kayden Reyes

Second season is a lot better than the first. I wouldn't say it's the worse thing ever though.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit