What audience was adult swim aiming for with Mr pickles?

What audience was adult swim aiming for with Mr pickles?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr._Pickles
archive.is/ghylX
twitter.com/AnonBabble

canadians

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr._Pickles

Meatcucks were a mistake.

Vegans are subhuman degenerate cuckolds and should be killed and ground up for animal feed.

Yeah, and teetotalers are degenerate too, right?

Who told you that you have the right to talk to me, Veggiecuck?

What are you, Holla Forums? Meatcuck sticks because eating meat is cuckoldry, you're poisoning your body all because you fell for the Jewish memes you see on the boobtube. Eating meat is no different than eating shit, and you pay to eat it!

This show fucking sucks.

Did you guys literally find a way to make dietary preferences political?

Vegans have severe deficiencies in Vitamin B and protein, which makes them behave irrationally.

As for me? Well, I'm just a dick.

You've lost. You are ignorant and you thought having a tidbit of information you heard on YouTube made you a health expert. Pics related are all vegans, can you even compete? No, you can't.

Wrong. Ruminants synthesize B12 in their rumen, as long as they get sufficient amounts of cobalt in their diet. The only time cattle may get vitamin B12 supplements is until its rumen has fully developed.

Humans are omnivores for a reason, faggot.

Mr Pickles was about vegans? I only bothered watching like a minute of it and just chalked it up to a watered down superjail experience.

Is it bad that I want to see the dog and the lady fuck?

Stoners and teenagers obsessed with random and edgy shit

Just this one episode.

Veggiecucks gain dangerously high amounts of fiber and soy through all the bean based products and soy based products such as Tofu and Tofurkey.
So while they fart and shit all the time from all that fiber, they become more and more effeminate (growing moobs, etc.) from all that soy

Maaaan, it's like, life imitates art or something!

Just one episode was about vegans, and how extremely autistic they are. Why, in fact, during the whole episode, the mother seems to "get it wrong" by claiming such things as half-pepperoni, half-vegan pizzas being "vegan", only to make it obvious in the end that she had been the only one who understood the principle of a balanced diet according to personal preferences. I.E., what just said.

They also have tiny dicks from all the
STEROIDS
Keep sucking down that soy, vegfag.
I'm sure your tits will come in any day now.

No. I did too

Welp, is like Mr. Pickles is the new Star vs the forces of **[[[PLACE BELLA AND THE BULLDOGS MEME]]].
In the sense that you can possibly talk about it without some retard bringing that ONLY thing,

I don't get something, if Vegans don't want to eat meat because they feel guilty that's okay but when did they had to bring "facts" to the table.
Get it… to the table.
table.

can't*

It's almost like someone started a vegan vs omnivores feud to detract the attention from this terrible, terrible show. How odd.

really makes you think

Didnt a vegan tried to climb the everest and died?

I'm pretty sure Mr. Pickles was made to make the people working on it laugh, not the people watching it. It's trippy enough for the average stoner to write it off as "funny", but ultimately its a series of "jokes" that probably would be funnier had you been apart of the production team beforehand.

This

Get back to Holla Forums drumpfsberg. Get back and spam your maisies there.

It's Mike Matei-tier humor

How the fuck are those shorts still holding on?

Are you some kind of pleb user?
(checked)
Thicc-ness.

I, too, enjoyed Siivagunner's fresh new lore, user.

archive.is/ghylX
Though I guess a lot of vegans will come in and say that it was because she was a woman or that it was too cold, and not because she was a vegan.

to be fair to the vagans people die mountain climbing all the time

It was trying to be edgy and sexual like Metalocalypse and Superjail mixed together, but ended up missing what made each of them good and turned out mediocre and trying too hard

Second season is a lot better than the first. I wouldn't say it's the worse thing ever though.