Another Liberal on Fox News has outed herself

Former Fox News Anchor Greta Van Susteren Joins MNSBC

zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-05/former-fox-news-anchor-greta-van-susteren-joins-mnsbc

Van Susteren’s show will feature both news and analysis, working as a bridge from MSNBC's dayside news shows into its more opinion and analysis-focused primetime. She starts on Jan. 9, and the show will be based out of Washington D.C.

Also why does that vapid whore thinks that she's worth more than 100 million?

archive.is/ZRY79

Bob Beckel, and Bret Baier were caught giving Clinton the debate questions ahead of a debate.

Mathew Shepard (gay fox guy) should treated as another potential fledgling.

So who will be the 6th'pundit to leave fox news?

Greta Van Susteren is a Scientologist nutjob!

What's new? When has a white woman ever done anything to help white people? Ever?

At this point, I think she's happy to have a job. Not that it's a valid excuse, but I don't think her phone was ringing off the hook with ripe network TV offers. After Megyn Kelly got the ABC job, I think she's just happy to be working.

When the fuck is that shitskin Juan Williams going to leave?

How are these people worth 4 year 100 million dollar contract??? What the fuck?

fugg

Maybe Trump can BTFO her again and she could join the The McLaughlin Group due to how quickly she'll age again.

Was anyone really surprised?

Just infowars alone gets more views in a day then these fucks do in a week, they are completely irrelevent

they are not paid that much because of the work they do, they get paid that much so they dont think and just read whats on the teleprompter

There was that time that Mrs. Hitler gave birth to that wonderful baby boy…

(heil)
The lugenpresse is devouring itself, as expected. All is going according to plan.

shocking.

Greta always liked Trump. She never did deliver ratings though. Fox took her main spot around a year or so ago over that. Probably more likely that Fox fired her over ratings than anything else, surprised MSNBC took her.

She was originally with the propaganda outlet CNN, then she got an eye job and moved to Fox and started talking out of the right side of her mouth.

Like Fox isn't packed with clowns too.

This woman is a Jewess. Don't lump her in with actual white women. No one that isn't a kike could last that long on these shill shows.

Nobody on here long enough should give a flying fuck about this. Not surprising in the slightest. I remember Fox being Faux News, literally the first incarnation of Fake News, way before the MSM started pushing that term. The people on there aren't even real reporters or journalists. They're talking head actors. She'll just change her tone on things a bit.

What's interesting is the super-lib networks hiring more white actors to spread their prop.

You'd think they would double-down and hire all trans-black-muslim-otherkins.

This can only mean the networks have lost SERIOUS money since the primaries. We all know their ratings have dropped, but now the ((accountants)) have to suck it up and actually start appealing to people besides their hardcore brainwashed audience.

inb4 they hire fucking Geraldo and Charles Grodin

We should get sjws to attack MSNBC and the other news sites for hiring these cis white females instead of some otherkin. Let them eat each other further.

I've never trusted her because of this, always thought 'What would Xenu do?' whenever I heard her ask a question. Sadly she has a job

When did Bret Baier do anything liberal? Giving questions to Clinton? Is there proof for him doing that? I don't recall him doing that.

The fudgepacker Shepard Smith will be the next to go.

Van is just Dutch for of. Greta of Susteren (either a family name or town of origin) may be a Dutch Jew though.

Turns out her father was a good friend of Joseph McCarthy and her sister sought election to the senate as a Democrat.