THE KRAUT IS BACK!

THE KRAUT IS BACK!
/ourguy/ Kraut and Tea is back to BTFO race realists and white suprematists!

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.therightstuff.biz/topic/57937/kraut-and-tea-btfo
pastebin.com/teGTeCxB
youtu.be/kqeSNuFt4Kw?t=490
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Already had this thread on cuckchan 3 days ago.

seemingly for a legitimate purpose, namely spotting bullshit cuckchan reposts. seems to be doing a fucking spot on job as well. But hey, A shills gonna shill. I don't hate ya for it.

also how is KnT /ourguy/ for Holla Forums you faggots don't have an /ourguy/ unless its some fucking psy-op spook who you think has your interests at heart. I only say that because of the overwhelming amounts of propaganda you willingly ingest though.

please kill yourselves

is he autistic? I'm not gonna waste time listening to some faggot spend 6 minutes regurgitating 5 minutes of information.

I wouldn't know about that. why do you by the way?

Why's he so kawaii?

this video is the most autistic thing I've ever watched. Basically some sperg talking about other spergs creating an alternative definition of a scientific concept. The youtube commentator is incapable of accepting two definitions due to his autism forcing him to take everything too literally. He proceeds to repeat his retarded point over and over like other alt-right youtubers but to a much greater extent, literally dozens and dozens of times reinforced with no new information.

Sleepy Gopher is the only tolerable alt-kike faggot

Don't even know who that it. Wews is just cute.

Fuck off back to cuckchan you faggot

We don't want you here leftypol.
>>>/oven/

WEBM WEBM WEBM KKIE SHILLS FUCK OFFD SAGE SLIDE THREAD

go the fuck back there and stay

btw kraut has already been BTFO back

Who cares?

what's this shit user

Does he have autism?
I'm not memeing or anything, I'm serious. Kraut is showing a serious difficulty understanding metaphors and abstract thought as non-literal. My little brother has autism and he has the same problem.
If you say to him "can you get me a few beers?" he'll bring exactly two because "a few" is plural and the minimum number required for something to be plural is two.

i think he is just strawmanning for lack of proper arguments

He's German, they're just all like that.

The fuck kind of a complaint is that? Go back there then you fucking faggot

Seconded. Germans do not have a sense of humour.
Srs, have you ever seen a German comedy, or heard of a Kraut comedian?

i'd have to be paid at least 50$ to sit through that

Dear Alt-Right, ant not only
When you start inventing new facts just to prove your ideology right, this will end in inventing even more "facts". Just like SJWs do, don't fall into that trap.
You should thank Kraut for being one of last sane people in youtube community.
Thank you Kraut.

The Alt-Right is fucked; stop sucking Kraut’s dick

Kraut: Explains how humans are different from animals or R-type species
Alt-Righters: Why he's not talking about black people squawk and the white genocide? squawk, squawk, squawk
Me, normal person: Wow, either the Alt-Righters didn't watch the video or they are actually dumber than a goldfish.

Could you be any more like a stereotype if you tried?

You should continue this persona

My absolute favorite part about all of this is the "ITS A METAPHOR U MISSED THE POINT LAWL"

Like why are you admitting that the deepest your thought and research goes is cheap rhetorical devices that don't even fit your ideas lmfao. Need a remind anyone that the point of this """"thought"""" is to establish an ethnostate? S*O*L*I*D

What's wrong with ethnostates? Are you antisemitic?

see

or
forum.therightstuff.biz/topic/57937/kraut-and-tea-btfo

It has nothing to do with being a metaphor, you stupid fuck. r/K theory, as it was formulated by biologists originally, is a continuum.

They would not simply say "this species is r-selected, this species is also r-selected, end of story." They would compare how strongly these species match the most extreme "r-strategists" and place them. On. A. Fucking. Continuum.

So when you apply this theory within a species, it makes absolutely no sense to say "they're both k-selected, so we can ignore the massive racial differences in life history, fertility rates, twinning rates (blacks twin twice as often as whites, whites twice as often as East Asians), let's ignore racial differences in first age of sexual intercourse, time required by infants to learn to walk (less complex animals develop faster, coincidentally, blacks walk earlier than whites, whites earlier than East Asians), etc."

He has absolutely no reason for his assertion that r/K must be applied as a binary "either this subspecies is r- or K- selected and we can't say anything about differences in sexual strategies between subspecies." There would be no reason to take a theory which is an analytical framework applied as a continuum between species, and then apply this framework only as a binary "K- or r-selected" within species. It's total intellectual dishonesty, and stupidity. Anyways, you're probably just pretending to be retarded (XD), but Cuck and Tea is a stupid nigger.

Irrelevant to my overall point, it was just an example. However, humans are suitably distinct to be called subspecies, according to Ernst Mayr's standard for determining subspecies
pastebin.com/teGTeCxB

Okay, I'm not an alt-righter and I think they're retarded, and I'm not a white supremacist, but Kraut completely and utterly fucked up in this video, and he's either been mislead or he's doing it intentionally.

r/K selection theory simply points out that humans are complex animals, and within our species depending on our comfort and environment we adapt to different reproduction strategies. Certain animals like wolves reproduce through competition, spend a lot of resources on raising their children, and produce less frequently. This is because their mindset is created by how they have to behave in order to survive.

The opposite extreme named is generally the rabbit, which reproduces more frequently but is not monogamous and does not pair. They don't have to hunt or compete for their food, and it's generally plentiful to them. For this reason, they reproduce with any partner and put little care into their offspring. If one dies it doesn't much upset them as they generally have 5 or 7 others.

This shift in behavior has been noted in animals such as rats, chimps and pandas. Put into an environment where they have infinite resources and never have to worry about food and are surrounded by others of their species and a switch is turned. Reproducing becomes less of a concern, homosexual behavior and obsessive male grooming rise, as well as drug use (seriously, isolated rats were more likely to drink water laced with drugs than rats in a group.)

The theory then suggests this is what happens with humans. If you're raised in an environment like western civilization where your major issues are mostly "first world problems" and you're weak and lazy and can't compete with others, you hate and want to destroy that civilization. Because humans are more complex than animals, this doesn't just mean random reproduction, but promiscuity which is accommodated through contraceptives, gay experimentation and abortion. It's also pointed out that lower income, lower IQ groups tend to have more children.

Kraut takes that theory, handwaves it away entirely and refers to a separate idea with a German name sexual reproduction strategy" and then conflates the two theories as one in the same. He then places Thistles on one end and Humans on the other, and pretends r/K selection theory is specifically referring to biology and humans can't be R type because we don't reproduce like plants.

To put this in perspective, this is like saying humans can't learn to fly because we don't have wings.

i did a line of salt one time and it hurt so effing bad me and my friends seen some people on tv and they where snorting a line of salt and then taking a shot of tequila and then sqirting limes in there eyes so we decided to do that and it was not fun!! ive also crushed up asprin before and snorted it….. it did absoluty nuthing i have no clue about baby powder tho ( =

>>>/telaviv/

thanks fam

He's too serious. Watching him makes me depressed.

The intro to his new series of vids of response to Kraut's autistic screetching is kinda dank though

East Asians confirmed for the true master race!

stop eating out your moms dilapidated pussy you degenerate
youtu.be/kqeSNuFt4Kw?t=490

I commend any liberal for actually taking the time to hear & address some of the ideas of the modern "alternative" right, even if he ignores some of the arguments for epigenetic traits following patterns indicative of distinct reproductive plans (e.g., girls raised without fathers having earlier puberty).