Hijack Freemasonry

If we're ever going make bigger waves, we'll have to organize in real life. Now shit like /meadhall/ exists, but it's pretty dead and I don't think anything has ever really come out of it beyond the one-off meet-up.

Before the far right in Weimar Germany was organized behind a singular party like the Nazis, there were tons of disparate secret societies like Thule influencing things from behind the scenes. What if we were to create a sort of neo-Thule group? Personally I see something like this as instrumental in subverting 'conservatives' and accomplishing a takeover of the Republican Party, but it would obviously take a lot of time and money to get the infrastructure setup for a proper secret society.

So what if we just hijacked Freemasonry? I know there's tons of theories out there of them being complete globalist shills, but if any of that is real it certainly doesn't take place at the lower levels. Any Freemason I've ever talked has said pretty much the same thing; that the average age of their local lodge is 50+ and that in a couple of decades it'll probably go extinct. So what if we all joined, took over, and used it as a vehicle to retake the West?

Other urls found in this thread:

oto-usa.org/locations/
hellenandchaos.blogspot.com/2009/11/planetary-situation-review.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The O.T.O would be a 2nd option for the /fringe/ neckbeards out there and perhaps yield more dividends. Infiltrating your local masonic hall might help you become huntin buddies with your town's mayor but the real sickos in military intelligence and the music/entertainment industry are going to be affiliated with the O.T.O

Here's the list of every O.T.O chapter in the U.S.

Fuck Crowley, he has nothing on us. Our meme magick is more powerful than his tantric butt-sex magick.

oto-usa.org/locations/

The reason for not associating with masonry at all, are as follows:
1) Whether it is just a good old boys club or not, it is still almost 95% certain to be some form(s) of brainwashing,
2) Utilized to find candidates for involvement with the creation of the New World Order
3) You want to pay dues?
4) That like any "Charity" are almost universally used for the upkeep and enjoyment of the higher level members, not you,
5) Yet Masonry and its derivatives is considered the "Greatest" charities and other bullshit, when they give MAYBE $1000 a year.

Yeah nah.

What do you think we've been doing for 10 years?

reported.

Didn't Weishaupt's group try that back in the day?

Masons have fulfilled their primary political goal of hijacking the financial system, the mass media and all important political offices in the USA and Europe. They dont need fresh recruits, they already won the war. The only way to beat them now is a grassroots revolution that turns into a full scale civil war, basically a european Syria/Vietnam.

The USA are completely gone and not even a civil war could redeem them.

They don't work that way, there's a deep hierarchy which is essentially hereditary.

t. non-American

I'd caution joining the OTO. Their very degree programs are meant to inculcate, from the minerval degree to the first, the value of "free will" but as you approach the 2nd degree, they switch to language binding your will to that of the organization. In many ways, the OTO resembles the same hive-mind mentality of scientology.
Outside of personal opinions, I truly think joining any of the aforementioned organizations would be largely detrimental to pol's development.
Also, the OTO has the gnostic mass. You get to see tits and eat a communion wafer that was made from the dried blood of the priestess and possibly the semen of the priest (that is never outright mentioned to anyone). That's not going to sit well with a number of people. If you're also /fringe/, you'll see the significance in such an act and likely be even more dubious of an organization that so quickly tries to indoctrinate a visitor.

1.) With the average age of lodge members being in their 50-60s where I live, you will notice that despite their age and "senility", they are very much aware when younger people come into their ranks. They will not accept a "young uprising" if a bunch of younger men, 20-30s, all suddenly join and want to move up the chairs. They'll let those men move up the chairs, no problem, but you'll see. They're very observant.
2.) Probably. But there have been orders like Thule, the 99, and the Italian 'Propaganda Due' that went their own way.
3.) Dues are pretty cheap. ~$100/year.
4.) Also correct.
5.) Masonry is not considered a charity. They do charity as a recruitment tool and to maintain presence in the community.
This. This would obviously be the best thing to do. Then you get to decide how you want to run things. Co-opting an existing order means inheriting all their trash and skeletons in the closet. I saw that first hand when I tried to take over a VFW to turn it into something a bit more useful. There's ALWAYS more than meets the eye with ANY pre-existing organization. And when you dig through that can of worms, you will most likely not like what you see. In that previous example, I discovered that many VFWs are just places for people to peddle heroin, cocaine, and pills. When you striped away any of the surface organization, all you were left with were a group of non-members, non-veterans running drug operations. But you, as a veteran or auxiliary member, were expected to cook dinner for functions, attend funerals, and carry rifles and flags for parades. After all said and done, not worth it to commandeer.

If you're not even going to read a ~200 word OP then I think you belong on 4chan

Yeah I'm not really saying we necessarily have to become Freemasons, it was just a thought. Obviously I think having our own sort of secret society would be a lot better, but it seems like it would require a lot of resources that I'm not so sure we'd be able to get together on an anonymous imageboard.

The basic foundation of any secret society is recruitment of the right people. On an anonymous message board dedicated to hindi basket weaving? Probably not a place for it to take root.
This is like a Roman forum where we come, share ideas, and apply practice in the real world. If those ideas lead you to believe you can create the framework of a secret society that can help further our goals, the more power to you. But it begins with recruitment of your local, native population. Holla Forums can't help you in that department. It's something we all should/are currently doing in our own respective areas. It could start as drinking buddies, coworkers, etc., and steadily move on to influencing local power structures.
One thing I learned from my travels into these worlds is that it's not the local town mayor you necessarily want immediately in your group. You want the attorney that helped the town mayor's sister-in-law to win a case in court. It's the influencers. And you want a healthy body of people of the soil – tradesmen. We're not crypto-kikes. We want something different so we have to recruit in the directions of those people we would want on our side. That person, once in, will convince another. And so forth, so on. Keep the dues structure simple. Keep the leadership structure simple. Committees are the death of any organization. I honestly think you have a great idea and that's why I'm putting my two cents in on it. Don't be dissuaded by the seeming impossibility of thing and instead focus on the concrete steps you can take to get there. You honestly only need to worry about tax structure (non-profit status, etc.) when you get big enough that you're buying or leasing a building. Until that time, you may actually find use in using community buildings and asking older organizations (American Legion, etc.) if you can hold meetings.

The Illuminati already tried this, and it failed. Primarily because in order to take the Masons you must first infiltrate the church. Only when you've got a few Bishops under your control then you'll be able to invade Masonry under the guise of being a devout Christian. Even when you've done this though, the Government will likely step in because the Masons will dob on you which is why the Illuminati was wiped out.

A neo-Thule society would never work for similar reasons. The thule were lucky because there was a huge growing resentment towards freemasonry at the end of WW1, Kaiser Wilhem blamed them for Germany's loss. People believed heavily in the occult prior to and after the war- the thule were merely though an extension of the Germanic Order and prior to that the Knights Teutonic Order whom were basically masons anyway. Even prior to that was the Völkisch movement. All that took 150 years almost to reach its finale in the form of Hitler.

Freemasonry will eventually die out because the youth haven't the slightest fucking clue about them so won't be joining anytime soon. Their grasp on global politics is fading from existence.

No
/thread.

Rabbi Yeshua was demon?

OTO is an offshoot of satanism, they are the same type of niggers that throw pizza parties with Podesta and co. Only way to "infiltrate" is to do all sorts of gay shit and drugs and eventually you may even have to rape and sacrifice a child to level up entirely. As nice as "infiltrating" secret societies sounds we are forgetting their compartmentalization and power structure is based on blackmail and you will have to rape and ritually sacrifice someone to advance past a certain point, at which point you have no soul and are one of them anyways so "infiltration" means nothing.

Get in here faggots

Lower ranking OTO members consist of tree hugging sluts that enjoy being choked and punished during sex.

Fuck, why didn't you say so? I would have joined years ago.

Now that you mention it that's probably the case, years ago I was friends with these two wiccan qts and missed out on their invitation to celebrate the summer solstice. Glad that I missed out on that one after learning the 'stipulations' to their little sex party. Guess I'm not degenerate enough to even be accepted by the OTO let alone the aut right. : \

Just go online to the OTO groups on meetup.com and you'll see the profiles of users who are following that particular group/meetup

1. If you think that, then you're clearly of so fragile a mind as to fall for it.
2. See above
3. What are you, Jewish?
4. The only people who take a salary in Masonry are the employed office staff. Some places the Grand Secretary takes a small stipend to cover the shittonne of work the job entails.
5. Dude, London alone has given away a helicopter to the Air Ambulance, and a rescue boat to the Coast Guard. A few years ago the Grand Lodge of Minnesota built several new wings on hospitals. All you have to do is google Freemasonry and Charity to see things like that.

You didn't really offer a plan in the OP, bro.

I'm on to you fucks shilling your masonic bullshit through thinly veiled advertisement threads. And don't you worry - the entire world will be made aware of these conspiracies, new masons included.

I wouldn't waste time attempting to infiltrate the Freemasons. Existing or newly formed 'secret' organizations are not the way to go. We need to have a visible presence that enables our message to be easily ascertained and examined by the masses. This is the Information Age and with the MSM losing some of its power, the current climate is ripe for exploitation.

2scary4me

those guy want your intel then they will leave you jobless, you've been warned

Why in the fuck would Zen be that high? Shit tier tier list.

looks like the Gmail symbol.

This is a good idea.

But even if we don't "take over" freemasonry, just joining your local lodge will teach you valuable techniques of organizing under persecution where secrecy and high-trust are necessary. You can then apply that knowledge to other, non-masonic organizations.

Worked for the KKK.

The Age of Pisces is over nigger, there will be no more order or secret societies anymore. Praise Chaos!

I suggest you read the Hero with A Thousand Faces OP

I think that is disputable, we have another 1000 years of pisces in some estimations.

There are cycles within cycles.

Already happening.

Future freemason in shit 3rd world here. Bunch of my future brothers are becoming globalist skeptics, and are going to change their views on kike politics. The grandmaster owns several companies and is being pressured to start doing business with national ones. Several members are being denounced for being against the country with politics that harm the people. Mainstream media is being condemned continously. The freemasonry has the president as its key member, and it is seriously considering supporting a right-wing candidate for the next presidential campaign, even though he's not a mason himself, something that never ever happened in the history.

Contrary to most organizations, the freemasons adapt and evolve with the world to survive. Their next step is to adopt nationalism or perish with the rest of the organizations which are continously being shitted on by everyone.

You don't need to infiltrate freemasonry. Just do what kikes and arabs have been doing for the last thousand years: "confuse their language"

You know how there are gorillions of denominations of christianity/islam? All you have to do is sow division and they will divide themselves. Having been around Holla Forums for so long I have seen the value in pseudo religious entities as idea spreaders. It isn't that different from what we do with seemingly meaningless memes, we just have to create conflicting messages and ideas that use the same symbols as freemasonry. A normal human mind isn't capable of holding contradictory information, especially if it is something open to interpretation like the symbolism used by the lodges.

why are those fags wearing the gmail icon?

G mail.

Is that why they're at the forefront of the fight to save our people?

hellenandchaos.blogspot.com/2009/11/planetary-situation-review.html

Honestly, Holla Forums is a kind of secret society already. Kek knows we all have our core beliefs already. Outsiders here simply stick out like a sore thumb. And once you realize you've been sucked down the rabbit hole it's already too late to stop it.

freemasonry created by kikes…

Like the hundreds of fake lodges, pseudo-Masonic groups, and non-Masonic groups who use Masonic symbols?

Catholics =/= Jews, Martin.

kike shill fed

I agree. Why emulate the old and busted secret societies when we can use modern technology to function in ways those old fags could only have dreamed? We are already doing it. We organize organically and disperse when tasks are completed. We don't need to know anything about the people here, all we need it so get things done, and we do.

The only thing we really lack is the "secret" part, as anyone on the internet can see our conversations. No locked doors or initiations, just a web browser.

all we need is to* get things done

already hijacked

Actually it can be more divisive than it already is. Take the theurgy to an extreme and make them delusional.

Do you know why there is so much evil in the world as opposed to good? The same reason there is more dirt than there is gold. No amount of pretending is going to change things. Things are the way they are because that is the way god/nature/chaos left them. You won't turn lead into gold, and you certainly won't turn dirt into something valuable. Masonry is very Darwinian, and it probably has a covert eugenics agenda in the way that members are seen greater than non members (profane.) Just create a foil for Masonry. Christianity is the weakened foil to Judaism, all you have to do is encourage cucked ideals (i.e. turn the other cheek, render unto Cesar (((your masters))), curse banking, law and finance (so normal people don't compete with you in those areas, as the Jews convinced Christians), do not oppress foreigners (the ones who share none values, invite culture clashes in the name of "tolerance")

Create an uber pozzed version of Masonry and watch (((Official lodges))) try to talk their way out of adopting "progressive" lodge ideals.

I think that is partly the reason they don't allow women in the actual lodges that have real influence. The colorful language of the lodges and their hierarchies sort of mirror those in pozzed sects of Christianity, they mainly rely on making members into yes men, and adopt mediocre and generalized feel good philosophies so that they appeal to everyone.

Because people can't into perception or empathy?

The only way to hijack it is to have more money and influence than they do. Because that's literally the only thing the care about, money is their only value, their god. This is how kikes manage to control pretty much every group, by controlling the money meme itself.

Decentralized grassroots movement is the only way. Everything else can be hijacked by (((them)))