Who???

BREAKING: AP Source: Trump selects former Indiana Sen. Dan Coats as director of national intelligence.

web.archive.org/web/20170105202823/https://twitter.com/AP/status/817100810110832640

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Coats

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XPFrCKiriog
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/01/05/report-president-elect-trump-to-announce-dan-coats-nominee-for-director-of-national-intelligence/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There's a lead.

Yeah who the fuck is this?

inb4 shills start telling us this guy is a secret mossad agent

Gives reddit an opportunity to say 'get this man a coat' 300 times.
Germanic origin. "Coats was one of the authors of the Don't Ask, Don't Tell policy and opposed its 2011 repeal."
Wasn't there threads about CIA showing signs of getting gutted anyways? So far 'Mike Pompeo' of the tea party was nominated to run it.

Just cherry picking some interesting things

Seems real hit or miss to me, don't know what to make of him.

Yeah I can't find anything interesting for or against him. His twitter feed is bland as hell too.

The relationship with Merkel is interesting.

I saw this guy in a bar with a jew once. You know what that means, right pol? 100% unquestionably jewish controlled. For real though, some anti-gun shit is troubling but the anti-LGBT shit is good. He just seems pretty generic, I guess.

MSM doesn't seem to like him, but aren't calling him Hitler yet, so it must be another mixed bag.

youtube.com/watch?v=XPFrCKiriog

Thankfully the director of national intelligence isn't a position one can argue anti-gun sentiments from.

That's a fucking cuckservative if I've ever seen one.

If anything i'm guessing that he's being chosen because of his relationship/experience with Merkel and the EU/Merkel is going to be one of our biggest adversaries.

us hoosiers know the name

beats me, though. Trump must like Indiana.

Trump likes Pence.

Maybe there's a relationship to Pence? Maybe Coats is friends with/loyal to Pence and Trump is leveraging that.

Fuck me I have no clue.

“He’s the most self-centered, narcissistic, pathological liar I’ve ever seen – and you can quote me on that,” he said.

and I already like that guy

Oh come on, the nose is pretty jewish

He's smart enough to see which way the wind was blowing, that's a good sign.

Hoosierfag here, he is a veteren senator from the Heartland of Indiana. But, he is definitely cuckservative as most all of our legislators are. He is a slippery politician but I imagine he will get in line with the America First policies.

For what it's worth my go-to people for political opinion were enthused about his nomination. He served on the Select Committee for Intelligence so he has the experience needed. And as other user's have noted, he has experience with Germany. having served as the US Ambassador to the nation from '01 - '05

He is basically a classic politician. he supports right wing rhetoric but his voting record suggests he is relatively flexible when the right pressures are applied.

I give him 7/10 since he hates fags but has an ugly jew nose.

My bet is that Trump is playing favors to The Fellowship as competing faction in the deep state power struggle. TF seems to have a lot of reach and connections. They are not merely some humble lemonparty christian prayer club.
It's less about Coats but rather the pull he has as a senior figure in the fellowship. Also remember his wife, Marsha Coats is a female representative to the RNC, she supported Trump in the election. We need to research The Fellowship, christian spook front?

from wiki:

>In 1977, four years after he had converted to Christianity, Fellowship member and Watergate conspirator Charles Colson described the group as a "veritable underground of Christ’s men all through the U.S. government."

>Former Senate Prayer Group member and current Kansas Governor Sam Brownback has described Fellowship members' method of operation: "Typically, one person grows desirous of pursuing an action"—a piece of legislation, a diplomatic strategy—"and the others pull in behind."[26] Brownback has often joined with fellow Family members in pursuing legislation.

>"The Fellowship’s reach into governments around the world is almost impossible to overstate or even grasp," says David Kuo, a former special assistant in George W. Bush’s Office of Faith-Based and Community Initiatives.[15]

he looks like a fucking kike

might be alright

I strongly suggest you work on your reading comprehension skills

Sounds like a moderate conservative. Could be better, could be worse, probably one of those bland suits that never does anything himself, just keeps things as they were with no initiative. Pretty boring, tbh, but I guess that's acceptable.

DeusVult.jpg

But he voted against the bill

Maybe take your own advice user.

fuck, I'm retarded. sorry

You guys have to remember that Trump is picking these people for very specific reasons. He sees someone who has very strong skills in one area and puts them in a position to use their strengths.

Just because Trump hires someone who was the secretary assistant of waste management back in the 70's who once said "we need to ban all guns" doesn't mean jack fucking shit unless he is putting that person on the supreme court or recommending him for senate.

He looks like a fucking jew.

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/01/05/report-president-elect-trump-to-announce-dan-coats-nominee-for-director-of-national-intelligence/
Here's a write up on it, Sundance gives good perspectives.

This fact isn't lost on me, it's just that one cuck belief is often a sign of multiple cucked beliefs that haven't been recorded, that may pop up during their duties.

If he is, he's very crypto. Mother is from Sweden and Father is of English and German decent. Maybe he is just getting droopy in old age?

Not sure what to make of this. He sounds like a total good goy, but if he has no ties to the intelligence agencies that he is supposed to be directing, then maybe Trump wants a relative outsider he can trust to do his dirty work when he fucks the CIA's shit up.

I think it gets by some people that to cuckservatives, a neo-con Israeli-approved policy agenda and more Washington Consensus economics IS "America First". They don't see any distance or daylight between the two entities or their interests.

I still think that hiring a legion of anons to staff a restructured intelligence community would be an absolutely fantastic move. We would be loyal and we'd turn American psyops into the best in the world, we could shitpost other countries and International organizations into submission.

Gibe job pls

Pence was a cuckservitive to and he's turned out to be extremely capable and loyal.

It's not like these people are loyal to neoconservitive ideology or anything. Nobody besides Kristol actual believes that shit.

It's all fun until you remember the loss of anonymity, and "America First, Israel Second".

Looks Russian to me.

That sounds fucking retarded. If our national intelligence consisted solely of shit-posting and stupid memes on the internet, we'd have a worse intelligence community than Nigeria. National intelligence isn't about swaying the tide on social media…

Yeah and now they're getting kicked out of power. Power is perception of power and we're pros at shaping perception.

Most anons would get destroyed by career sociopaths. Lets bring an army of internet dweebs into the den of professional liars and backstabbers. Wonder whos going to win that battle. Jesus Christ.

You wouldn't happen to have the 9 second webm of cruz at the firing range and his gun making stupid noises?

thank you

Mein sides

we'd win. because we'd turn on the gas.

Not really. You post a lot of shit on social media and sometimes people find it amusing. I don't see you spying on or hacking foreign entities, or doing many of the other things out intelligence agencies do. You're more along the lines of CTR. You're just an effective independent shill group. In no way is Holla Forums fit to run this nation's intelligence community.

we already are. we shadow government now.

That's…not good at all. These evangelical ministries are basically proxies for the CIA, especially in Apefrica. They are servants of kikes and probably have a big influence in the refugee resettlement programs in the US